LoveBites (Isaac Lahey Fan Fi...

Por professionaldreamer

Ranked #1 in Lahey -08/02/2018- Ranked #1 in Isaac -12/14/2019- Ranked #1 in Tyler Posey -01/05/2020- Ranked... Mais

Author's Note
LoveBites (Isaac Lahey Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 10

15.5K 374 190
Por professionaldreamer

"Friday night?" I asked. "That's in a few days, Derek."

"I'm aware of that, Scott." He told me.

"Do you even have a plan?"

"We're working on it."

"Do you really think that this is a good idea?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say that maybe it isn't a good idea to take on these alphas. We're going to end up dead."

"Well what plan do you have?" He asked.

"We can't kill them, but you said that they want Jackson."

He got quiet.

"What is it?" I asked.

"When I told you they wanted Jackson, I was lying."

"You've been lying to me all this time?" I asked, angry.

"I didn't have a choice."

"Well if they don't want Jackson, then what do they want?"

"Me."

"Why you?" I asked, confused.

"They're a pack of alphas, which means that they recruit alphas."

"You mean-"

"I've known for a while, Scott." He said. "It's why I had to become the alpha. It's why I had to build my own pack."

"You're going to fight them?! How many of them are there?"

"I'm not sure. I just know I'm going to need all the help I can get." He said. 

"Are you going to recruit more wolves?" I asked.

"I don't know if I'm going to have the time. It will take too long for them to transition and train."

"There isn't another way, is there?"

"If I join their pack."

''You wouldn't."

He was silent.

"You seriously aren't thinking of joining their pack, are you?" I asked.

"Scott, think about it. It's a pack of alphas. I'm protected. This is my only chance."

Emily's POV

After a few hours of hanging out with Stiles, his dad asked him to come home. I walked back up to my room, and was surprised to see Isaac sitting in my chair.

"You know, normal guys would actually doorbell." I said.

"Well, I'm not even human, so.."

"Good point." I said. "Oh, and there's something I wanna ask you."

"Yeah?"

"Would you wanna go to dinner at my parent's on Friday night?"

"Just me?"

"Well, I'm inviting Scott, Stiles, and Allison too. My parents want to meet my friends, so yeah."

"That sounds fun. Wait- Friday night?"

"Yeah, why? Do you have other plans or something? I mean, it's fine if you can't make it. I totally get it." I said.

"Did you say that Scott was going?"

"Well I haven't actually told him yet, so I'm not sure."

"Well if Scott goes, then I will too."

"What difference does it make if he goes or not?"

"It's.. a wolf thing." He said, smiling.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Hey Emily-" Scott began. "And Issac." He said, glaring at him.

"Actually, can I have a moment with you, Isaac?" He asked.

 "Yeah, sure." Isaac said.

On his way out, he looked at me and shrugged. I guess they were talking about Jackson or Daryl or whatever his name is.

I decided to text Allison. I couldn't ask her about Friday, since she missed school today. She agreed to come, but she had to clear things with her dad first. 

As soon as I put my phone down, it began to ring. I checked the caller ID. Really, mom? You hadn't called since I moved here, and now you decide to call twice in a day. I let out a sigh and answered.

"Hello mother." I said, trying to be nice.

"Hello, dear, sorry to bother you. Are you busy?"

"Not at all." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Good, because some things have come up, and I think it would be best if you came tomorrow, instead of Friday." 

"What about my friends?"

"They can still come Friday. Your father and I just need you tomorrow."

"Well what's so important that can't wait until Friday?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Come home, and you'll find out." She said, matching my tone.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know I have school tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"I've already contacted your school. They are quite aware that you will not be attending for the next few days."

I sighed. There wasn't a way to get out of this, was there?

"Fine, what time, and who's picking me up tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Luke will be there at 10 am." She replied.

"Alright. Well I have to go finish my homework. I'll see you tomorrow, I guess." I said, hanging up.

I wasn't particularly excited for tomorrow, but at least I got to see Luke. He was the son of my dad's bussiness partner. Although he was five years older than me, and I used to have the biggest crush on him when I was younger. Nowadays, he's more like a big brother to me. 

I texted Melissa and told her I would be gone tomorrow.

Yes, your mom already told me. And I'm not going to let Scott miss dinner on Friday :)

I read her text and smiled.

I looked back at my desk and saw the French homework I was supposed to be doing. Well since I wasn't going to be at school tomorrow, I decided I wouldn't do it. 

I got up to pack my things, and Isaac and Scott walked in. I could sense the tension and awkwardness between them.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just fine." Scott said, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Isaac elbowed him, sending him a glare.

I looked at them strangely.

"If you say so." I said.

"Um, are you going somewhere?" Scott asked, as he watched me pack.

"Home." I said.

"You're leaving?" Isaac asked, softly. He looked confused.

"Tomorrow. I'll be back on Saturday or Sunday." I said. "So are you guys gonna stand there, or help me pack?"

After we packed most of my clothes, I asked them to help me pack some books. I read most of them, so I decided to bring them back home. Scott picked up my favorite book, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. A note fell out.

"What's this?" He asked, as he picked it up.

"Probably my packing list or something, from a while ago." I said.

He scanned the note, and smirked at me.

"Who's Cody?" He asked, smirking.

I felt butterflies when he said his name.

"Give me that. " I said, snatching the letter from his hands.

I read it.

Emily,

 It's our last night together. I meant to say this to you tonight, but you're asleep right now. I wasn't going to write this, but I know that if I don't, it'll haunt me forever. But what I'm trying to say, is that I wish you could work things out with your parents. That you could stay here and be happy. But I guess that's not really up to me. I know you said that I'm the only thing left here for you, but judging by your decision, I guess it's not enough- I am not enough. I know you told me not to call or text you, and I respect that, but I'll always be here, Emily. I'll still be here, waiting for you, when you decide to come back. And I know you will. I will always love you.

Cody

I remember that night. After reading his letter, my biggest regret was falling asleep that night. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Not even that could stop the tears.

"Sorry guys, I just- I need a moment." I said, leaving the room.

I locked myself in the bathroom and cried for a few minutes. After I cleaned my makeup and made sure my eyes weren't red, I pulled out the letter again. I managed not to think of him this entire time, and now he comes up. I told myself to forget about him, and so far, was doing a good job- was.

 After I looked decent, I went back to my room. They were still there.

"You okay?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"So who is he? You know, if you don't mind me asking?" Scott asked.

"Um, I'll tell you another time." I said.

I couldn't tell him right now, or right here. Not in front of Isaac. 

"I'm getting kind of tired. I should, uh, probably head to bed soon." I said.

Scott gave me a hug.

"Have fun tomorrow." He said, as he walked out the door, leaving me with Isaac.

"I'll try to see you on Friday." Isaac said. He gave me a hug, and left.

As I was laying in bed that night, I had a lot to think about. 

The next morning, I slept in until 9 am. After saying goodbye to Melissa, I saw Luke's car pull up outside.

When I walked out, he embraced me in a hug. 

"It feels like it's been forever since I've seen you!" He said.

The conversation in the car wasn't much. We just caught up. I talked about my new life here, and he talked about his new job at our dads' company. 

"You know, someday, it's gonna be you and me running their company." He said.

"I will take no part in that." I said.

"Say what you want. You know it's your future. You just won't admit it."

Luke dropped me off at home, and I was surprised to find the house empty. My mom asked me to come home, and she wasn't even there. I can't believe I drove an hour and a half for this. 

"Emily? Is that you?" Someone asked.

I turned around.

"Marcus?" I asked, giving him a hug.

"The one and only."

"Ugh, if there's one thing I miss about this place, it's definitely your cooking."

Marcus was our personal chef. My parents couldn't cook for their lives, so they hired him. 

"Was the drive down here long?" He asked.

"About an hour and a half."

"Hungry?"

"Starving." I said.

 Over lunch, he told me that my parents wouldn't be home until the evening. 

They finally arrived after dinner.

"So, what was so important that couldn't wait until Friday?" I asked.

My parents both looked at me and smiled.

"This." My mom said, handing me a package. 

The package was from Yale. I slowly ripped it open. Inside, was my welcome packet, and acceptance letter. A smile spread across my face. I got in. All these years of studying had finally paid off.

"I thought early decision letters didn't go out for another few weeks." I said, confused.

"So did we." My dad said. "But it came today, so be happy."

 And I was. In less than a year, I'd be at Yale, going to college. 

After my parents went to sleep, I went out the back door. I took in the view of the ocean, as they moonlight shined down on it. I laid down in the sand and observed the night sky. It was amazing how many different creatures and people there were here, all under the same sky. Then I began to think about my old life here in San Diego. And the more I thought about it, the more I missed it. Maybe I didn't miss my parents, but I did miss my old friends, my house, and plenty of other things I couldn't have in Beacon Hills.

My thoughts escaped me when I heard someone say my name.

"Emily? Is that you?" They said.

I didn't even have to look up to realize who it was. I could recognize his voice from miles away. 

I got up and ran into his arms, where he pulled me in to a strong embrace. 

"I've missed you so much." Cody said.

"I know. I found your letter."

"I knew you'd come back, sooner or later."

"Well I'm only here for the weekend." I said, sitting back down in the sand. He sat next to me.

"Oh." He said, as disappointment spread across his face. "So what are you doing out here anyway? It's like 1 am."

"I don't really know. I was just thinking, I guess. I could ask you the same question, though." I said.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Bad dream, I'm guessing?" I asked.

He suddenly looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He shook his head, as if he was trying to get rid of a thought.

"Nothing, I just... Look Emily, I can't be here- with you, I mean. I have to go." He said, standing up.

I grabbed his arm as he tried to walk away.

"Hey, talk to me. What's going on?" I asked again.

"It's nothing, alright? Just let it go. Please." He said.

"Well it's obviously something if you're acting like this." 

He began pacing back and forth.

"I wish I could tell you, but I can't. I just can't."

"You can tell me anyting, Cody. You know that."

"Not this, Emily."

"Something happened when I was gone, right?"

He just stared at me.

"You found someone else?" I asked, fearing his reply.

"No. It's always gonna be you. You know that."

"Then what's got you acting like this towards me?"

I just stared at him. The guy standing before me was not the same person I loved. The Cody I knew would never act like this. He would never keep things from me.

He put his head in his hands and took a deep breath.

"While you were away, there was an accident." He said. 

"What kind of accident?"

He hesitated for a moment, debating if he should tell me or not.

"An animal attack." He said. "And since then, I've been having nightmares about it. I can't think straight anymore."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, hurt. "I would have come down earlier."

"I didn't want you to." He said.

His words hurt me. Why was he doing this?

"I wanted you to find your way back to me on your own. Not for what happened to me." He said, after he saw how his words affected me.

"Oh. Well did you see it, at least?" I asked.

"See what?"

"The animal that attacked you."

He looked nervous again.

"Uh, no. I didn't get a good look at it."

After that, we kind of remained in silence for a while.

"Can I see your scars?" I asked, quietly.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I said no. Leave it alone."

"We used to share everything together. And now you can't do something as simple as showing me your scar?"

"I can't show it you." He said, annoyed.

"But why?"

"Because I don't have any!" He said, angrily. 

When the words came out of his mouth, I could see the regret on his face. And that's when it hit me. He wasn't attacked by just any animal. It was a werewolf.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

357K 7.7K 28
**COMPLETED** Kayla Edwards was the popular one, the beautiful, independent, and genius of Beacon Hills High School. After a horrible party that has...
235K 3.7K 16
24 year old sorceress Florence Jones, returns to beacon hills sensing danger coming. Her witchery senses lead her to her old high school where she en...
323K 1.6K 16
2 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 7 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 Two years later since the Avengers assembled in New York. Lauren and Steve were instantly partnered up and...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...