ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ πŒπ€π‘π˜; 𝐦𝐚𝐀...

De functionalism

Just a regular girl in the Jujutsu world. maki zenin x reader. Mais

before you start
Verbatim
Rocuronium
Invasion
Adamance
Arsenic
Hazard
Dopamine
Toluene
Tempest
Ethylene
Silica
The Beach
Questionnaire
Peyote
Orion
Assimilate
Admission
Ambition
Transition
Ryomen Sukuna
Lithium
Bodies
Mastermind
Gas
Persuasion
Lethal
Homerun
Introspection
Stigma
Riddle
A Privilege Not Earned
United in Grief
Executioner
Blood on the Walls
The Girl who Lived, Cried and Fought

Tendency

470 20 9
De functionalism

' The Force Technique. It's not a popular one, in fact it's one of the rarest cursed techniques in the whole Jujutsu society. Those who use it are gifted, and can only get it from possessing a special grade cursed spirit. Only through strong emotion can one earn the Force Technique.

'How it works is when the sorcerer uses cursed energy to do whatever the user feels like. I.e, making things float, choking people, creating lightning strikes, etc. When in an Innate Domain, the user is given infinite cursed energy for a maximum of 9 minutes. When it runs out, the user better have a weapon on them, because that's when their cursed energy goes out completely until they leave the domain.'

Reading that passage in that book seemed like complete bullshit. You thought back to that day when you were training with Yachi, and the Soul Piercer flew straight to your hand. But what about your other cursed technique? What would happen to that?

Could a sorcerer have two cursed techniques? You thought as you shut the book with a frown, putting it back on the shelf. Wouldn't that be difficult?

"Hey Yachi," You started looking away from your food. He looked up from the plate. "Yeah?"

"Is it possible for a Jujutsu sorcerer to have two cursed techniques?" You asked. Yachi let his chopsticks drop from his fingers. "Two cursed techniques, you say?"

You nod. "Gojo was helping me develop my own cursed technique before I started this mission. And the other day when we were training it was just like what the book described as the Force Technique. I'm just wondering." You frown a little. Yachi huffed before he picked his chopsticks back up.

"Well, it's not impossible. " He started. "But the Force Technique? Well, you do have a special grade curse, so it's possible." He took another bite of his food. You lifted a brow.

"...Fighting Mahito wasn't the easiest. It was a three-man job just to rough 'em up, and we were all drained after that. So it might be for the better if I do develop another cursed technique." You replied, taking another bite.

..

..

..

..

..

The next day, you had to be sent up to the Jujutsu Tech library to find another book about the Force Technique and having two cursed techniques. You felt so happy to be walking around on campus again after two weeks. But you didn't expect to find your friends and your girlfriend sitting in the library.

Panda let out a strained huff as he struggled to keep his grip on Maki's strong hand. Maki had a teasing grin on her face as she barely kept pushing. Panda's arm finally gave up and Maki slammed his arm down on the table.

"That's not fair! You're literally so much stronger than me! You have to let me win next time!" He complained as he rolled over on the floor. Maki let out a hearty laugh right before the doors opened. Her, Panda and Toge turned their heads to see what bookworm entered the library.

It was you.

"Well if it isn't our favorite special grade sorcerer! Done with that mission already?!" Panda shouted as he got up from his spot and ran over to give you a bear hug. You chuckled as your arms wrapped around the animal.

"I wish. I'm just here to pick up some book about this cursed technique." You admitted sheepishly one Panda let you go. Panda turned around to face Maki and pointed a teasing finger in your direction with a giggle.

"She's back! You can stop being so grumpy now!" He chirped while Maki rolled her eyes with a huff. "I'm not grumpy. " She mumbled as she got up from her chair. You looked at her and let out a genuine smile that you couldn't stop from stitching across your face.

"Anyways, what cursed technique? We could probably look for it together." She commented as she crossed her arms. Panda looked at Toge with a knowing smirk.

"OH WOULD YOU CUT IT OUT?!" Maki shouted as she hit Panda in the head. You chuckled at her before you began your search in the library.

"C'mon, we're looking for this thing called the Force Technique." You notion for Maki to follow you. Maki speeds away from Panda after threatening him with the 'I'm watching you' thing.

"The Force Technique? Never heard of that." Maki comments, catching up to you. You hum before putting your hands in your pockets. "It's a real thing. Last week when I was training with Yachi, my Soul Piercer came flying up to my hand as soon as I went over to grab it."

"Yachi?"

"Relax, he's my cousin, jealous Maki." You teased, sending her a wink. She frowned before scoffing. "Right, like you weren't jealous when you saw Nobara lean her head on my shoulder."

"Well that's different! She was touching my girlfriend! Did you not want me to get jealous?" You yelp before pouting. She chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Ok, jealous Y/n. I have a valid reason to be jealous since other people are hogging up your attention instead of me. You, on the other hand, got jealous of an underclassman who's into someone else, anyways." She smirked. You let your jaw drop as you frowned.

"She leaned her head on your shoulder! That's an act of love, Maki! How could I not get jealous of that?!"

Her smirk grew as she dragged you behind some large bookshelf and held you captive with her arms on either side of your head.

Did she just kabedon me?! You thought as your face grew warmer with each second the gap between you grew smaller. It seemed as if her smirk stretched wider and wider at your expression, her right hand coming down to hold your chin between her thumb and index finger.

Her lips brush against yours before her left hand slips down to meet your waist to pull you closer. You let out a hum as you let your arms wrap around her neck.

Then her lips pull away with an audible smack from both of your mouths.

"How's that for an act of love?" Her voice came out almost like a teasing whisper. You feel your face catch on fire before you look away. Unfortunately, her slender hand comes back to pull you by your chin to face her.

"...We need to be looking for that book." You mumble. Maki's hand doesn't leave your chin, and her smirk grows even wider.

"Stay for the rest of the day. Please." It's a wonder how her expression changes so drastically from a teasing smirk to a pleading look. You only stared into her eyes before giving up and sighing.

"Fine. I'll talk to Yachi about staying for the rest of the day. Only for the rest of the day. I need to focus on the mission as well." You admit before reaching your hand up to cup her cheek with a smile. Her own smile turns into a beam as she wraps her arms around you, humming in your ear.

"Thank you."

-

-

-

Finding the book was harder than trying to stay awake in class. Most of the books in the library were on the wrong shelves. You thought about giving up on that book and focusing on your first cursed technique.

But, eventually the two of you did find it. After that, you texted Yachi about staying at Jujutsu Tech for the rest of the day then going back tomorrow. He said yes, and the both of you were so excited.

Until Maki made you train with her.

Her excuse was 'nobody here is good enough!' which you thought was absolute bullshit, because there's Yuji who's even stronger than her.

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun! You get to work on that cursed technique of yours with me!" She encouraged, tapping her foot on the grass. You only stood there on the concrete. "No."

"C'mon! It could be just like last time!" She winked. Your face warmed up as you reluctantly grabbed the training stick to go join her on the field.

"I can't make any promises that I'll be nice like last time." You start as soon as you got in your spot. She let out a hearty chuckle. "Nice? From what I remember, you were sweating bullets-" You cut her off by taking the training stick and wacking her in the side.

You let out a laugh as she tumbled to the ground. She frowned before picking herself back up. "I let you do that!"

"My ass you did!" You chirped as you swung again, this time she dodged. She took her polearm and swung for your head. You ducked underneath it and swooped for her feet, which she hopped and flipped over you. It left you flabbergasted, just like last year.

But, unlike last year, instead of doing the splits, she landed with a crouch and swung with her polearm again. You dodged right after you looked behind yourself, taking the training stick and holding it behind you.

The two of you grit your teeth as you and her kept on pushing, not giving up. Your muscles were beginning to ache after a while, but Maki showed no signs of being tired.

Finally, after what felt like hours of a game of push-of-war, her polearm finally finally flew out of her hands as you harshly swung the training stick. You gave her no time to walk over and grab her polearm, so she had to block your swings with her arms. No big deal to her. But after a while her arms started to get tired and ache.

You huffed as you swung for her arms for what seemed like the 500th time today, wondering how she hasn't given up and admitted defeat yet. You were swinging so fast that she couldn't find the space to kick you in your torso, giving her time to speed over and grab her polearm. You wondered how long she'd keep this going before giving up.

When she finally did kick you in your torso, it sent you stumbling back a bit as she dashed over to her polearm laying on the ground. Like it was a real battle, you took your training stick and held it behind your head, getting ready to throw it. Your other arm was extended to help you aim.

And instead of aiming, it only lifted Maki in the air and threw her across the field.

Your eyes wrenched even wider as she hit the ground. "SHIT!" You yelled as you ran across the field towards Maki.

Maki sat up from the ground, coughing as she dusted herself off when you finally reached her. "What the hell was that?!" She exclaimed, getting up. You parted your lips after swallowing, letting out a huff. "I don't know! I was aiming to throw the training stick and then out of nowhere, you got thrown across the field!" It was just like when you were training with Yachi. But instead of Maki floating towards you, she got thrown all the way across the field. You wondered why it happened.

After that, the two of you stopped training for the day and went inside to check if Maki had bruises anywhere, and she did, and the two of you had to head over to Shoko's office to get her patched up.

"What exactly happened?" Shoko asked, eyeing the bruised and frowning Maki up and down and you standing next to her. You scratched the back of your head, parting your lips and preparing to start before Maki interrupted you. "Y/n threw me across the field and claimed she didn't know how it happened." She explained then rolled her eyes before sitting on the counter. Shoko rolled her own eyes and got out her gloves.

You wondered if it had anything to do with a motive. Like when you reached out to grab the Soul Piercer, it flew straight to your hand. The thought was about to slip from your mind until you remember that you intended to throw the training stick. What if the cursed energy picked up Maki's presence instead of the training stick? You grimaced at the lack of control over the cursed technique after only discovering it last night.

The book from last night did mention that the technique does whatever the user feels like, such as making things float. You wondered if that was the case. But since with such lack of control, you figured that it might be because you're still new to it..

"Are you listening?" Shoko questioned as she snapped her fingers in your face. You were brought back to reality and lifted your head up. Maki was looking away from you as Shoko kept on going about how you two should 'be more careful' and 'don't be so reckless when you're training!' You didn't listen to any of it. You felt so bad for accidentally throwing Maki in the air that you didn't even pay attention to what the wise Shoko had to say. You thought that it would take her a while to forgive you for that, and rightfully so.

And just as you expected, Maki tried not talking to you for a little bit.

"You should try talking to her."

You let your phone drop from your hands. Was that really his voice? Was it really Ryo, after all that time?

"...Ryo?"

"Sorry I've been gone. I was working on the curse." He replied. You huffed as you shut your eyes for a moment, then opened them back up and picked up your phone.

"You could've at least told me. I was getting lonely."

"My bad. Anyways, you should try talking to her."

"How do you know Maki's not talking to me right now?"

"I saw the whole thing, genius."

"And didn't say anything?"

"Nope."

You rolled your eyes. "Such a helpful curse."

" I know right. "

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

45.4K 1K 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...
2.6K 101 16
moon struck -> unable to think or act normally, especially because of being inlove πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ‘πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜ a cursed speech user and the sacred dragon wielder...
1K 8 20
Collection of Headcannons/Preferences/One Shots x Reader for JJK! REQUESTS: OPEN Fluff, Angst, and sometimes a mix of both! NO SMUT I DO NOT OWN THES...
379K 4.6K 65
The title says it all ✨ Request: CLOSED