HIS PRINCESS || KTH x reader...

By Miss_author_misty

A story of two bestfriend y/n and Taehyung Kim taehyung and Eun y/n were best friends since childhood, y/n ha... More

πŸ’œ Author note πŸ’œ
Introduction ✨
<< 01>>
<<02>>
<<03>>
<<04>>
<<05>>
<<06>>
<<07>>
<<08>>
πŸŽ‰1kπŸŽ‰
<<9>>
<<10>>
<<11>>
✨Notice✨
<<13>>
<<14>>
<<15>>

<< 12 >>

2.2K 74 4
By Miss_author_misty

A/n pov

Y/n is sitting in her cabin doing her work. It has been 1 week Eunwoo has gone china they talked sometime through video call but from few days he isn't answering her phone call he sometimes messaged her by saying

" I am busy right now I'll call you later"

Which is making her worried but she can't do anything because she know this project is very important for him and his company.

Y/n pov
Here I am doing my work but I am not feeling well because of headache today I woke up early in the morning but as usual my head was paining like an hell but without thinking twice I came to office and start completing the presentation because this presentation is very important. Today is very important meeting helded by most biggest company of the world. I don't know who is she/he but this metting is very important and there will be lot of biggest businessman/woman will be there and I have to try my best to get this project if I get this project it will be good for our company and very profitable too. Now every thing is completed and I have checked the presentation twice it's perfect I don't know why I am being this much nervous I hope everything goes well.

A/n pov
Y/n was making everything ready when Lisa entered inside her office and said
Lisa- "y/n let's go We are getting late for meeting"
Y/n nooded her head and take the presentation and important documents and went outside of the cabin, coming out from office they went to parking lot and sat on car and drove away towards the place where meeting was held. But she didn't know that someone was watching her with a smirk knowing very well that she had fallen on his traps.

Y/n car:

Y/n outfit:

Time skip
Still A/n pov
At meeting room

The big and luxury meeting hall is full of rich and successful person. Everyone was sitting there while doing their works some people were discussing about there project and some people are checking out eachother. Everyone was stunned by y/n's beauty. Men's were drooling over her beauty and girls are being jealous of her. But does she care ab ig hell no. She was busy discussing the project with Lisa but suddenly door opened and two young man enter the hall taking everyone attention towards them. Everyone in the hall stand up and bowed towards them ignoring them the went towards their seat and sat on it which is beside the main CEO seat.

Y/n pov

I was discussing the project with Lisa when door of the hall opened and two persons entered the hall everyone stand up bow to them I was shocked to see them they were non other than jungkook and jimin ignoring everyone they sat on their seats which is beside main CEO seat they looked around the meeting room then their eyes meet mine and give me deathly glare and again diverted their eyes towards everyone and then jungkook spoke.

A/n pov

Jk- "Thankyou ladies and gentlemen for coming here. I hope you give your best at presentation because this deal can change your life"
Jungkook said the last line looking towards y/n.
Jk- "But I am not the one who is head of this project"
Everyone look at him confused but what he said next make everyone shocked.
Jk- " The main head of this project is the CEO of Kim enterprises. So I would like to call the king of business world and the head of this project ........ KIM TAEHYUNG.

The door of metting room widely opened and more than 25 guards come inside with loaded guns and surrounded the big meeting room. The whole meeting room was in pin drop silence then they hear sound of boots clicking. They turned around and saw the devil himself standing there with cold glare and dangerous aura

Taehyung outfit:

Everyone is staring at him, indeed the rumours are true he looks like a real king king of devil.
Every girls where drooling over him but his eyes were searching for a certain person for whom he come here but his heart skip a beat when his dark brown eyes met with her hazel brown eyes who was already looking at him..... his princess.

Y/n pov

When jungkook said his name I was shocked because I never thought I will meet him again. Soon the door opened and lots of guard came inside with guns and there he comes with cold face I don't know why but seeing his face I feel like he is not the same person I knew from my childhood he was someone else I never knew he was looking dangerous but my heart started beating faster when his eyes met with mine. He was staring at me without blinking his eyes were dark and cold but there was lot of emotions which only I can see happiness, sad, regret and some thing which I can't understand I don't know why but I feel a dangerous aura from him so I quickly looked away from him but my heart was still beating very fast.

Tae pov

As soon my eyes met with her my heart skip a beat she was looking so beautiful but I didn't like the way other man was looking at her she is mine and only mine I just wanted to rip every fucking single man who was looking at her but I have to calm myself down. We were staring eachother but she broke the eye contact and looked away from me which make me anger I clenched my jaw because I didn't like when she looked away from me. I want her to only look at me and stare at me but no problem soon she will be mine. Coming out from my thoughts I went towards my seat and sat there and beside me there was jungkook and jimin.

A/n pov
Taehyung sit on his chair like a king and said in his cold deep voice.
Tae- "Start the meeting now"

Soon light got dimed and projector got started and every CEO one by one started to explain their presentation everyone is listening that very carefully except one person who was staring at his princess.

The person is non other than Taehyung who is busy staring at his princess everyone is looking at the screen so no one noticed that Taehyung is only staring at y/n with love in his eyes.

Now it was time of y/n to give her presentation she get up from her seat and went towards presentation board and said in her cold voice directly looking towards Taehyung who was already looking at her.

Y/n- " Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Mr.kim now I would like to start my presentation "
Taehyung nodded his head and then y/n started her presentation. She was speaking in cold voice but there sound is like music to him. Taehyung was impressed by her skill no doubt she was the top buisness women of the Asia and have her branch more than 20 countrys.

Taehyung is looking at y/n with loving expression but y/n was looking at him with cold eyes. Everyone was shocked to see her speaking in front of devil in her cold voice because everyone was scared of him as he was the mafia king and don't like when someone speak against him or try to show him attitude. No one can make eye contact with him because of fear but here y/n directly looking at his eyes with her cold ones without any fear but little did they know that only she has the ability to look at him like that without any fear and can make him go crazy over her which he had already have been. But there was someone who was burning in jealousy. She look at y/n with burning gaze because Taehyung is staring at her. She always want to meet him and make him her because being the girlfriend of Kim Taehyung means ruling around the world but she started burning in jealousy when Taehyung didn't even glance at her and only staring at y/n the person is Bae Irene

Bae Irene
CEO of bae industry
Bitch and slut
Wants Taehyung only for money and power.

Y/n completed her presentation she look at everyone and said
Y/n- " do you all have any doubt"
No one said anything because they don't want to get embarrassed as she is not someone to mess with and everyone like her idea but one person stand up from her place y/n look at her with a smirk and said.
Y/n- " yes Miss Bae what problem do you have"
Irene look at her with cold expression and said in a rude tone
Irene- " According to me your plan have risk Miss Eun and I don't think it's good"
Y/n look at her smirking and said while deadly glaring at her
Y/n- " first of all Miss Bae u better talk to me nicely because I don't like bitch around me and secondly the answer of your question then Miss Bae the buisness is all about risk the more risk the more profit and if you don't have any courage to take risk then there is no need you to be buisness women if you want you can take this as free advice"
Irene look at her with rage she look at Taehyung and said
Irene - " Mr. Kim please say something Miss Eun is insulting me infront of everyone "
She spoke trying to act innocent as she doesn't said anything where Taehyung look at her with irritated expression he doesn't like the way she talk to y/n and now trying to act innocent but before he could say anything y/n cut him off by saying
Y/n- "you're the one who try to disrespect me I only give you the answer of your question "
Y/n look at Taehyung and continued
Y/n- "and giving the answer of somone question is not insulting right Mr.Kim "
Where Taehyung was happy to see her answering Irene bravely. Taehyung look at y/n while nooding his and said
Tae- "you're absolutely right Miss Eun and I am feeling very happy to say that I want to give this contract to your company "
Everyone look at him shocked as well as y/n because after seeing him she doesn't think that she will get this project. Irene look at Taehyung and said
Irene- " what are you saying Mr. Kim you didn't even saw everyone project and want to give this big project to these bitch y/n"
Taehyung look at her with very dangerous look the hall got filled with dangerous aura. Y/n look at Irene with angry look she is going to say something but got cut off from someone shouting who was non other than Taehyung
Tae- " HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS INFRONT OF ME YOU BLOODY BITCH GUARD TAKE THIS SLUT AWAY FROM MY VEIW"
The guards come and quickly take her away from him Irene Start shouting but they closed her mouth tightly. Taehyung look at everyone who were staring at him while shivering. Taehyung bang his hand hardly on desk which make everyone flinch including y/n also who was staring at him with blank face but inside she was scared and he is the reason behind it. Taehyung look at everyone and yell.
Tae- "DID ANYONE HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY DECISION"
Everyone quickly sake their head as no as they don't want to get killed by devil. Taehyung look at everyone with satisfied reaction but his heart froze when his eyes met with hazel brown eyes but this time he doesn't find any calmness in her but fear. She was feeling feared because of him which he never wanted he wanted the whole world to be scared of him but not her. He look at other buisnessman and woman who were looking at him while shivering in fear and said
Tae- " The meeting is dismissed you all can go"
Everyone quickly start arranging their staff they bowed infront of him and left from their. Y/n stand up from her seat and went towards Taehyung and said
Y/n- " thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Mr. Kim I hope our collaboration will be good and profitable"
Y/n said and take out her hand for handshake, holding her hand Taehyung felt his heart beating fast he was feeling very happy from inside as she has fallen on his trap he smirk internly and thought

" Yes princess this project will be very profitable because of this u will be mine"

_________________________________________

💜 Hello armies 💜
So finally I upload ch 12 of his princess hope you like it and I wanted to say I will not able to update for few days as exam was going to be started soon so I have prepare for it after that I will try to double update till then bye bye see you soon my lovely readers 😍
💜I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 385 14
[ Mafia fiction] He was buring in anger and jealousy.He might kill that bastard if he lay his eyes on her. what happened when the fearless , merciles...
40K 1.3K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
81.8K 3.1K 41
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
120K 3.9K 28
y/n is a simple girl who's mother was dead in cancer. taehyung's father's company is the biggest company of South Korea. taehyung's father and y/n'...