TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

Av santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 22 - Separation?

3.3K 459 74
Av santhiyasuresh

Teju was crying in her room and he have been constantly asking her to open the door, he is continuously knocking on her door.

Cupid " bura toh lagraha hai but kya karu " he rolled his eyes

Karan " jaana, I m sorry,  I didn't realize anything, tab mei gusaa tha"

Cupid " gussa tha.. Achaa, tell me something which I don't know "

She wiped her nose with the tissues and continues to cry, he sighed and looked at her parents who helplessly looked at him.

Aai "Tejuuu, bacha kitna time bolega voh sorry, Manjha na"

He looked at the door, he was emotional, he didn't want to break down, hurting her was the last thing he wanted but now he did that. 

The same day morning,

Teju was out for a meeting with a client and his office was on her way back to hers, so she thought to visit him.

She entered his office, the entire office was running like a marathon, they were so busy and their face was filled with fear. She shrugged everything and moved to his cabin, she have never seen his anger side before.

Cupid " don't go teju, teri balaye keliye kehrahe hu ",in his scary tone. 

Om was not there at the office, the other staff didn't have the guts to stop her, so he didn't said anything. 

Teju asked the staff " why everyone are tensed, kya hua "

He replied " Mam, the important project file have been leaked and sir's backup is also missing, the entire system is crashed and everyone are trying to get it back. Sir is very angry over that "

Teju couldn't decipher his range of anger bcoz she never felt it, but the rest knows. 

Karan was trying to do everything to get his back up, the door opened and he was super pissed, he warned everyone not to disturb him, he threw the cup which was on table towards the door making sure away from the person.  The cup smashed against the wall and she shivered. 

Karan " Whoever the fuck is, get out of here and don't show your face to me now.  "

He wasn't in a proper mind, she still was courageous to call his name

Teju " karan "

Karan roared " didn't you heard what I say, how many times should I tell you, fuck off from here..  Get out "

Cupid " look at whom u r talking Karan.. U r going to regret "

Just in a second, her eyes were filled with tears, the staff who was behind her felt bad seeing her tears, she turned back and walked away. She wanted to share the big news that, she got the first big project to design for a magazine, but everything turned worse .

She couldn't take his furious side from him, whenever she recall his words it hurt her more.  Her tears were flowing and she drove to her home, giving an email on her day off for rest of day.

She was crying since she entered her home and her parents were scared on seeing her.  They knocked for few times and she replied " I m fine, aap log jao"

They sighed , they knew something happened, bcoz this is her way of handling when she is hurt.  She isolate herself and cry for long, end up having fever and falling sick. 

They called Karan who didn't pick up, having no choice, they called Papa K knowing she will listen to him. 

Papa was shocked to hear them, just before they call, meenu di shared the good news about teju to them and they were happy to hear that. 

Papa " but what happened suddenly, bachi was fine in office, meenu told me.  Let me call Karan "

He cut the call and called Karan who was busy, he called om.

Om " yes Papa "

Papa " Om, where is sunny ? What happened to him? Did teju came to office?  They both fight? "

Om was confused " papa there was a big mashup is office and sunny is tensed over that and even I m out regarding that work.  But I don't think teju was there papa, let me enquire? Hua kya? "

Papa " pata nahi, she was crying from hours, prakash ji called me today and uss nalayak ka phone nahi lagraha "

Om think for some time and said he will call back. He called that person who was with karan.

Om " avi, listen, did teju came there? "

Avi " yes sir, mam came and.. "

Om " then what "

Avi " Sir blasted mam, he spoke rudely to her. But I think he didn't realize it was her " 

Om "I am coming there"

He cut the call and drove towards the office. He entered the cabin and a punch was landed on karan face making him more furious. 

Karan " what the fuck is wrong with you and what r u doing here, I told you.. "

Om " I told what.. Go heck with your rudeness now.  You realize what you did ? Did you even notice you came and what you did "

Karan looked at him confused and just then avi came inside "Sir, the crash is recovered, everything is okay now. We got your back up files sir "

Karan nodded and avi left with relief. 
Om was still furious and he looked at him in confusion. 

Karan " Get to the point home, I don't have whole time for this "

Om "oh really, then did Mr. Kundrra have time for my sister bcoz she was crying there bcoz of you from hours "

Karan was shocked, he looked at him like what the heck are you talking and om left the cabin. Karan sat down and he rewinded everything, that's when he realized someone called him and it was her. He didn't recognize that in his anger but now he knows it was her. He face palmed himself and ran taking his car keys. 

Avi "Sir, you need to check this?"

Karan " Then for what I m paying you "

Avi " Sir "

Karan " Get out of my way "

He reached the parking space and started his car, he drove to her house and covered the distance in less time.

He ran to her room and started banging the door,requesting her to open.

Karan "tejuuu, I m really sorry baby girl. I didn't knew it was you, I know  I was harsh but please can you open the door, you can do anything to me but please open the door Bby love. You know right I can't see your tears, please janaa "

Aai and baba were behind him, they didn't interfere bcoz its their personal thing and they should resolve it. 

Baba " Teju, see he is really requesting you from long time, open and talk beta. You can't be like this "

Karan felt his eyes tearing up, he didn't want to cry in front his in-laws, he wanted to be alone now.

Karan " I won't disturb you Jaana but please don't cry, aap bimaar hojaugi please "

He stood there leaning on the door but still no reply, he walked to the car giving a sad smile to her parents. 

Aai looked at baba who sighed " whatever the issue, she should talk to him, aise rehna achi baat nahi haina jiii, it's going to impact their relationship negatively.  He realized his mistake and bechara, he came here running and she is sitting idle inside "

She sighed and baba kept his hands on her shoulder. Teju saw his car driving away from her house, she looked at how disheveled he looked , she felt bad, she wiped her tears but still didn't want to talk to him. 

.....................................................................

Karan entered his house and a cushion came flying to his face, he looked at the person who did that and to his surprise it was his mother who did that and she was looking furious. 

His father was no one where to be seen, he looked at the other side to see his sister giving him pity looks, he frowned and then saw his papa coming down with a trolley case.  He frowned thinking where his papa going now.

Karan " Papa, where r u going now. You didn't even told me about it " 

Papa " haan jaa toh rhe hai ghar se, mei nahi, tu "

He said and Karan looked at him shocked

Karan " wait what.. Mei?  Kahan?  I don't have any trip?  Om, did anything happened, is there any meeting?  "

Om " Meeting writing kuch Nahi ,Papa is throwing you out of house Mr. Kundrraa "

Karan " kyaaaaa "

Mumma " jii haan "

Karan "mummaaaaa you toooo ,  aap ek din bhi  Nahi rahangeee "

Mumma " hum rehlungaa, tu jaa.. Tabtak meri beti nah maane, tu iss ghar mei nahi ayega "

Karan looked at mumma kundrra in shock, madhu di was enjoying everything sitting on the couch.

Karan " whatttttt.. What nonsense this is, you think this is funny. No... Joh bhi hai, me and teju will talk and sort it out, stop your dramas and just get done with it "

He started to walk but Nik and om blocked him as Papa signed and he glared at both.

Om "sorry boss,  but big boss ka word hai hum kaise ignore karei "

Karan " pathetic "

Papa " jab tak my beti comes here and say she is good with you, till then no entry. Bahar Raho "

Karan sighed, it was taking a toll on him, first company issues and then they and then this. He took the trolley and went to outhouse making everyone shock..

Papa " we forgot to lock outhouse "

Mumma smacked him making everyone chuckled. Meenu texted teju everything in between.

He layed on the couch in the outhouse and sighed thinking about the day. 

.....................................................................

Hiyaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

11.9K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here πŸ˜‚βœŠπŸ» Just pick and read which story you like πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ‘πŸ» Long chapters but short story πŸ’€πŸ€ŒπŸ»
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
23.5K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...