Possession of a mate- Teen Wo...

By BuckysDoll24

Maxine Ripley was the girlfriend of three years of Scott Mccall they were childhood sweethearts and first lov... More

🎵Short Summary🎵
🐺Entire Book Aesthetics🐺
🌦Act One-Season One🌦
💫Wolf Moon💫
🦚The start of the end🦚
🪢Hanging by a threat🪢
🔥So done! Reckless nights!🔥
🫶Recovery🫶
🐺Gaining The Alpha Attention🐺
📝Author Note📝
🌞Night School🌞
🥰Jace and Maxine🥰
🌸A chase and the alpha🌸
💥Saving Jackson💥
🫂Looking for Jace and Derek🫂
☯️Part Two-Season Two☯️
☣️New Characters Aesthetics☣️
🐺Sneak peek to Jace wolf 🐺
🙈Sneak Peek 🙈
🪸Maxine, Jace and Danny time🪸
💠Maxine and Jace's children💠
🔆Issac shifting for the first time🔆
⛅️The new pack⛅️
🦎The Kanima attack 🦎
Meet Natasha and Murphy Hale
🦝Targeting Lydia🦝
🥺Maxine Parent's funeral🥺
🌈Meet your new ocs🌈
🎎Restraint🎎
💥The Rave, Jackson, Hunters💥
🪞The Full Moon,first Scan🪞
🚔The Attack at the Police Station🚔
🌋Boyd and Erica departure 🌋
🌤Getting Jackson back for good🌤
🎶S3A Aesthetics🎶
⚒️Part Three A of Season Three⚒️
👼Returning👼
🦀Maxine waking up🦀
🐺Jace and Maxine make up🐺

🎊Saving Jace and Derek🎊

2.4K 66 9
By BuckysDoll24

Stiles gets Jackson to find Lydia and he comes to the Jeep where Peter is holding Maxine in a clawed hand.

"Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful," Peter smirks.

"Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear people apart." Stiles scoffs."Well, considering that she's a woman... Twice a month," Peter says.

(*)

They get to a parking garage and Peter leads Stiles and Maxine to a car. "Whose car is this?" Stiles questions. "It belonged to my nurse," Peter says."What happened to your n--" Stiles asks as Peter opens the boot and reveals a dead body.

"Well, that answers your question," Maxine says shuddering."Oh, my God!" Stiles exclaims."I got better." Peter dryly says.

In the parking garage, Peter opens up his laptop and a Mac. "Good luck getting a signal down here," Stiles says as Peter hands Stiles a Wi-Fi device."Oh... MiFi..." Stiles says.

"And you're a Mac guy! Does that go for all Werewolves or just a personal preference?" Stiles sass."Turn it on. Get connected." Peter demands." You know, you're killing the whole Werewolf-mystique thing here." Stiles tells him

"Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them." Stiles sighs."You know both of them," Peter says."No, I don't." Stiles denies."Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying," Peter says.

"Dude, I swear to God--" Stiles says and Peter slams his head to the laptop."I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you." Peter says with an evil smirk.

Peter keeps a tight hold of Maxine as Stiles stands in front of the laptop. "What happens after you find Derek and Jace?" Stiles questions."Don't think, Stiles-- type," Peter says.

"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?" Stiles says."Only the responsible ones," Peter says."Look, if I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it." Stiles negotiates.

"Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favourite prey is too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek, Jace and Scott. I need them." Peter says impatiently.

"He's not gonna help you." Stiles points out."Oh, he will because it'll save Allison. And you will because it will save Scott your best friend, whom you know so well, you even have his username and password." Peter replies.

Stiles gets Scott's username and Password up and Peter looks as does Maxine."His username is "Allison?" Peter says unimpressed."His password is also "Allison?" Peter says appalled.

"Okay! I no longer feel bad about not dating him because that's just cringy as fuck," Maxine says with a look."Still want him in your pack?" Stiles sassily replies. Stiles locates the GPS coordinates.

"Wait, what the. That's where they're keeping them? At their house." Stiles questions. Peter frowns for a second and then realizes that Derek and Jace aren't at the house but under it."Not at it-- under it. I know exactly where that is." Peter says. Then they hear Derek's and Jace's howl.

"And I'm not the only one," Peter says."Give me your keys," Peter says. Stiles hands over the keys."Careful. She grinds in second." Stiles says and Peter crushes them in his hands.

"So, you're not gonna kill us?" Stiles questions."Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here." Peter says getting closer to Stiles."You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bad guy here?" Stiles sass

"I like you two, Stiles, and Maxine. Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return. Do you want the bite?" Peter says bemusedly. "What?" Stiles questions.

"Do you want the bite? If it doesn't kill you-- and it could-- you'll become like us." Peter states."Like you?" Stiles repeats."Yes, a Werewolf. Would you like me to draw you a picture?" Peter says impatiently.

"That first night in the woods, I took Scott because I needed a new pack. It could've easily been you or Maxine. You two would be every bit as powerful as him. No more standing by his side, watching him become stronger, quicker, more popular, watching him get the girl... You three would be equals. Maybe more." Peter explains.

Peter grabs Stiles's wrist."Yes, or no?" He asks as he gets closer to Stiles's wrist. Stiles rips his arm out of Peter's grip."I don't wanna be like you," Stiles says." No thank you, I rather not be like my ex thanks," Maxine says.

"Do you know what I heard just then? Your heart beating slightly faster over the words "I don't want." You may believe that you're telling me the truth, but you are lying to yourself." Peter says to Stiles.

"A shame you don't want to be like us but I'm not done with you Maxine come with me or I'll go find Danny and kill him," Peter says walking to his car. Maxine quickly gets into the car and Peter drives off towards the Hale house.

》》》》》》

Maxine gets thrown out of the car and Maxine quickly moves over to Jace who checks her over and she nods her head to say I'm okay. Suddenly the porch door opened and everyone  got up ready for a fight.

"Allison, get back," Chris said."What is it?"Allison questions "It's the Alpha," Scott says shifting. Jace shifted and covered Maxine from Peter.

Peter darts around them faster than they can see. He knocks Chris over first, then Allison, sending her bow flying, and then Scott and Maxine.

It starts to rain, and Kate taunts him. She turns, and Peter catches her arm. He breaks her wrist and then grabs her by the throat, throwing her at the house. Peter drags her inside, and Allison runs after them.

Jace looks to Maxine for permission to go ahead and she nods." Go for it, but stay safe and alive," Maxine says softly." Always," Jace says kissing Maxine's lips before running inside. Maxine gets out of the way and moves Chris Argent to a safe area.

Allison comes running out towards Maxine and her dad and Scott comes flying out through a window, followed quickly by Peter.

Stiles turns up hits the horn on the car and then throws one of Lydia's Molotov cocktails at Peter which he catches.

"Allison!" Scott yells throwing the crossbow at her and she fires the arrow at the cocktail making it explode on his arm. Stiles looks at Jackson, and Jackson hurls the second Molotov at Peter.

Peter's whole body burns, and he tries to go after Allison when Scott leaps and punches him in the face. It sends him staggering away, and he collapses, shifting back partially into human form.

Allison goes over to Scott and he goes to move thinking she is angry and she kisses him."Why did you do that?" Scott asked."Because I love you," Allison says. Maxine gags at this and Jace hugs Maxine tightly, "I've missed you prinţesă," Jace whispers

They hear leaves crunching and turn to see Derek going towards a smoking Peter. Scott quickly gets up and pleads with Derek."Wait! “Scott shouts. “You said the cure comes from the one who bit you," Scott says.

"Derek, if you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family-- what am I supposed to do?" Scott continues. "You've... already... decided..." Peter taunted. I can smell it on you...!" Peter says. Derek raises his hand and claws out. "Wait! No, no! Don't!" Scott shouts.

But It's too late, Derek has slashed Peter's throat. "I'm the Alpha now," Derek says showing his red eyes. Scott's heartbroken and runs off. Jackson and Stiles leave. The Argents head off.

"Sorry about my dad," Jace apologies," it's fine, not every family is perfect," Maxine chuckles slightly." Well prinţesă, shall I escort you home?" Jace asked politely." Sure super soldier take me home," Maxine smirks.

Jace smiles and kisses Maxine properly and passionately." Can I ask you out now?" Jace asked with a cheeky smile." Mmm maybe," Maxine winks and she runs off.

"Oh prinţesă, you shouldn't have run, I like to play chase," Jace growls lowly and chases after her and catches her straddling her torso," You're mine now, I don't share my prizes with anyone," Jace growls and lightly bites Maxine sweet spot suckling a big purple mark and he growls happily at the work he's left on her body.

"Mine now," Jace says nuzzling Maxine's neck." All yours mister," Maxine smirks. Derek approaches Jace and Maxine, Jace turns and covers Maxine from Derek and growls dominantly at him." Woah I'm not going to take her away, I was wondering if she wanted a life home," Derek offers." Sure thanks," Maxine says softly.

Derek takes Maxine home and Jace stays with her that night. Maxine relaxed fully into Jace's arms and felt loved for the first time in months.

》》》》》》

Season one is complete 🙌

Season two is up next ⏭️

Maxine and Jace are together ❤️

Ready for Season two?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 5.9K 39
"We protect each other" Y/N L/N is rare, one of a kind, just like the pack she is apart of. Scott McCall's pack. Her life is never simple. Everywher...
2.4K 90 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...
422 21 11
❛ we were too close to the stars... ❜ Amalia, Scott and Stiles. An unshakeable trio. For 10 years, the three have resided in Beacon Hills like your a...
336K 14K 110
** COMPLETED ** The future is never set in stone, you may think your future is going one route but then one choice changes everything. One decision c...