Possession of a mate- Teen Wo...

By BuckysDoll24

Maxine Ripley was the girlfriend of three years of Scott Mccall they were childhood sweethearts and first lov... More

🎵Short Summary🎵
🐺Entire Book Aesthetics🐺
🌦Act One-Season One🌦
💫Wolf Moon💫
🦚The start of the end🦚
🪢Hanging by a threat🪢
🔥So done! Reckless nights!🔥
🫶Recovery🫶
🐺Gaining The Alpha Attention🐺
📝Author Note📝
🌞Night School🌞
🥰Jace and Maxine🥰
💥Saving Jackson💥
🫂Looking for Jace and Derek🫂
🎊Saving Jace and Derek🎊
☯️Part Two-Season Two☯️
☣️New Characters Aesthetics☣️
🐺Sneak peek to Jace wolf 🐺
🙈Sneak Peek 🙈
🪸Maxine, Jace and Danny time🪸
💠Maxine and Jace's children💠
🔆Issac shifting for the first time🔆
⛅️The new pack⛅️
🦎The Kanima attack 🦎
Meet Natasha and Murphy Hale
🦝Targeting Lydia🦝
🥺Maxine Parent's funeral🥺
🌈Meet your new ocs🌈
🎎Restraint🎎
💥The Rave, Jackson, Hunters💥
🪞The Full Moon,first Scan🪞
🚔The Attack at the Police Station🚔
🌋Boyd and Erica departure 🌋
🌤Getting Jackson back for good🌤
🎶S3A Aesthetics🎶
⚒️Part Three A of Season Three⚒️
👼Returning👼
🦀Maxine waking up🦀
🐺Jace and Maxine make up🐺

🌸A chase and the alpha🌸

3.5K 74 25
By BuckysDoll24

Maxine was riding shotgun as Stiles was in the back as Scott drove, trying to keep Kate Argent on their tails."Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here," Stiles says as he looks out the window.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott says."Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles said. Scott is hesitant to go faster, so Maxine makes a rash decision.

"Move you fucking pussy!" Max shouts and Scott moves as Maxine floors it losing Kate Argent."They're gone," Stiles tells them. Stiles switches on the police scanner.

"All units, the suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." They hear Noah's voice come through on the radio. Maxine drives to the ironworks where they see Derek and Jace hiding and Stiles opens the door and moves into the back.

"Get in," Stiles tells him. They run in the car as Chris Argent shoots at him and they drive off. "What part of laying low don't you understand? "Scott scolds Derek. "Damn it, I had him!" Derek says slamming his hand off the dashboard. Jace jumped in the back with the lads.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles says poking his head between the seats. Derek noticed Maxine in the driver's seat and looked at the two lads.

"Wait why is Max driving?!" Derek scolds the two lads."Because Scott was driving like a fucking wussy and I want to live," Maxine snarks." That's a good enough reason," Jace jokes.

"And yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek says looking at the lads."Hey! They are just doing their jobs." Stiles says."Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state," Derek says glaring at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott mutters."No," Maxine says. Scott sends a glare to Maxine causing Jace to glare right back at him."All right. How did you find him?" Stiles asks "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott says

"Yeah, all of us  Or just him.  We'll be back here." Stiles says but soon backs away after seeing Derek's face. "Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek tells them.,"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles questions."Why him?" Scott wonders. "I don't know yet," Derek says.

"So what's the second?" Stiles asked "Some kind of symbol." Derek says showing the drawing to them and Scott's face drops."What? You know what this is?" Derek asked Scott.

"I've seen it on a necklace," Scott says."Where?" Derek asked."Allison's necklace," Scott answered."Oh goody(!) Hope we get it from her!" Max mutters driving off.

》》》》

Scott, Stiles, Jace and Maxine were discussing Allison and the necklace."You know this is going to be impossible right?" Scott tells me and Stiles as they walk into school. "Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles questions "How?" Scott asked

"By stealing the damn thing." Jace shrugged."It's easy! You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha Werewolf that I need to kill to get back together with you?" Stiles says.

"If that was me, I'd rather slit my wrists, carve my tongue out, and stab myself in the eyes than get back with you," Maxine says with a cold look."You're both not helping." Scott moans."Who said we were helping?" Jace smirks."Ooh, there's Danny! Got to go!" Maxine shouts and Jace chases after her.

》》》》》

Maxine, Jace and Danny sat together at lunch and Jace noticed Jackson looking at Scott from across the room."So what's going on with him?" Danny asked." Fuck knows, been like that ever since Allison came around," Maxine shrugs.

"He seems very off," Danny notes, "Ain't he always?" Maxine says."True, but he seems more off than normal," Danny tells her, "Hard to tell since he had cheated on me," Maxine points out." You don't need him you got me now prinţesă," Jace winks.

"Well like Jace said you don't need him you got me your brother and long-time best friend and Uace who definitely has his eyes solely on you," Danny says side hugging Maxine. "And that's all I'll ever need," Maxine says hugging Danny and they continue eating and catching up with one another.

¤¤¤

Maxine and Jace went to Stilinski's house with Stiles to find out who sent the text to Allison from Scott. "Hey, Stiles," Noah shouted up."Yo Da-Derek!" Stiles says spinning around and seeing Derek.

Derek's finger shoots to his lips as he signals for Stiles to shut the hell up. He points a finger angrily in the direction of the ajar door.

Stiles stumbles towards the door frantically as he slips outside and closes the door with a clumsy crash, making it rattle on its hinges.

"Is Max there with you?" Noah wonders."Yeah, I'm here, "Maxine shouts."Alright just making sure, it's good to see you, Max," Noah says." And you Noah," Maxine shouts.

Noah and Stiles were having a conversation to which Maxine wasn't listening and neither was Jace Derek just rolled his eyes as Stiles reentered the room and pinned Stiles to the door.

"If you say one word," Derek growls."Oh, what? You mean, like, "Hey, Dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun?!" Stiles cuts him off with sarcasm."Yeah, that's right. If I'm harbouring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy." Stiles says slapping Derek's chest

Derek's jaw is clenched. He remains silent as he slowly nods, releasing his tight grip on Stiles. He pulls down Stiles' jacket to rearrange it from where he pulled it out of proportion during his attempt at threatening Stiles.

Stiles huffs out a laugh and being his usual self does the same for Derek's leather jacket.

That earns him a menacing jerk of the head from Derek like he's about to attack Stiles."Oh, my God!" Stiles says in fright."Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asks.

"No. He's still working on it. But, there's something else we can try. The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there." Stiles tells him.

"So?" Derek asked "So, it wasn't Scott," Maxine told him."Well, can you find out who sent it?" Derek wonders."No, not me. But, I think I know somebody who can." Stiles responds."Leave Danny out of this please?" Maxine groans

"Max he's the only one who knows how to do it," Stiles says." He won't do it," Maxine says." Well tough he's on his way here now, "Stiles says. Maxine groans and covers her face with a Jace jacket.

Danny arrives and sets the coursework down on the desk as Stiles approaches him and asks him to trace a text."You want me to do what?" Danny asked confused."Trace a text." Stiles answers

"I came here to do lab work-- that's what lab partners do, "Danny says."And we will! Once you trace the text." Stiles responds."And what makes you think I know how?" Danny questions."I-I looked up your arrest report, so--" Stiles replies."I-I was thirteen. They dropped the charges. Max help?" Danny pleads

"Stiles I told you he'd say no," Maxine shrugs."Whatever," Stiles says."No, we're doing lab work." Danny sternly says. Danny then grabs a stool from beside Stiles' table and moves it beside Stiles, sitting down and looking at the computer screen with an air of finality. Danny curiously glances at Derek, gesturing subtly with his thumb.

"Who's he again?" Danny asks"Um, my cousin... Miguel..." Stiles says. Maxine sniggered at the name and Derek turned his head and glared at her, Jace glared right back at him."Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny wonders."Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds." Stiles says.

"Hey, Miguel... I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts?" Stiles says nudging his head towards the drawers.

Derek closes the book in one swift motion, never taking his glare off Stiles. With another motion he sends it onto the bed as he stands up jerkily and walks over to the dresser, pulling his shirt off his head aggressively. He tosses it onto the ground.

Maxine was looking at Derek and Jace nudged her." Don't be jealous boo," Maxine winks." Be careful prinţesă, I night chain you up and put a show on for them to see," Jace winks.

"So, anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably-" Stiles begins to say."Uh, Stiles...?" Derek asked

"Yes?" Stiles questions. Derek tugs at the shirt in his hands irritably."This... no... fit!" Derek says irritated."Then try something else on!" Stiles exclaims."Sorry. Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think, Danny?" Stiles says tapping Danny.

"Huh?" Danny says uncomfortable."The shirt?" Stiles questions."It's... it's not his colour..." Danny says hesitantly.

Derek scowls before he pulls the shirt over his head again. Stiles and Danny both look back at the computer screen."You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny-boy?" Stiles smugly tells him

"You're a horrible person," Danny states "I know. It keeps me awake at night. Anyway, about that text..." Stiles responds. He's once again interrupted by an extremely frustrated Derek."Stiles! None of these fit!" Derek yells frustrated.

"I'll need the ISP, the phone
number, and the exact time of the text," Danny says giving up.

Danny begins to trace the text and within a minute he finds out where it was sent from."There. The text was sent from a computer. This one." Danny tells Stiles pointing at the screen"Registered to that account name?" Derek wonders." No, no, no, no. That can't be right." Stiles and Maxine say,

Beacon Hills Hospital
Account name- Melissa McCall."Melissa McCall" Maxine mutters.

《¤》

So the four of them were sat outside the hospital and Stiles is currently talking to Scott."You're not gonna make it," Derek tells him."I know," Stiles responds."And you didn't tell him about his mom, either." Derek inputted."Not till we find out the truth," Stiles muttered."By the way, one more thing," Derek says

"Yeah," Stiles answers. Derek grabs the back of Stiles's head and smacks it off the steering wheel."Oh, God! What the hell was -" Stiles groans.

"You know what that was for," Derek says annoyed."Goooooo! Take Maxine and Goooooo! Jace go with them" Derek says.

They left and headed into the hospital and left a very pissed-off Derek in the Jeep.They get in the hospital and no one is around it's like a horror movie so empty and cold so Stiles gets on the phone with Derek.

"I said I can't find her." Stiles declares."Look, ask for Jennifer. She's been looking after Jace's dad." Derek tells Stiles.They head to Peter's room to see that Peter isn't even in the room.

"Yeah, well, he's not here either," Stiles tells him."What?" Derek says."He's not here. He's gone, Derek." Stiles informs him.

"Stiles!, get out of there right now - it's him! He's the Alpha! Get out! Grab Maxine and get out of there now!" Derek shouts as soon as Jace heard that he pulls Maxine closer to him and holds her close.

They turn and come face to face with the alpha aka Peter Hale."You must be Stiles." Peter says and he looks at Maxine."And this must be Maxine who my son is mated with," Peter smirks looking at Jace who growled lowly at him.

Stiles tries to run off but the nurse blocks his path."What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over." The nurse says smugly."You - and him. You're - you're the one who - Oh, my - and he's - " Stiles stammers "Oh, my God, we're gonna die." Stiles panics.

Suddenly Derek appears and knocks the nurse out."That's not nice. She's my nurse." Peter says."She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people," Derek says.

"Get out of the way," Derek/Jace says to Stiles and Maxine."Oh, damn," Stiles says as he pulls Maxine to duck out of the way and crawls out of the way.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose? One of my own family?" Peter says. Derek and Jace growls and begins to attack Peter and Peter ends up dragging Derek by the neck as Jace fights with his dad.

"My mind, my personality was burned out of me. I was being driven by pure instinct." Peter states"You want forgiveness?" Derek asks."I want understanding." Peter states.

"Do you have any idea - What it was like for me during those years? Slowly healing, cell by cell. Even more slowly coming back to consciousness."Peter says coming closer to Derek.

"Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura pushed me over a plateau in the healing process. I can't help that. I tried to tell you what was happening. I tried to warn you."Peter says

Derek then attacks Peter again which makes Peter attack Derek and he gets thrown into the glass window.

Jace went to Maxine's side and grabbed her as they ran out before Peter came back with Stiles running behind them. They leave the hospital with the revelation that Peter Hale is the alpha.

*

Episode 9 is done ✔️

Episode 10 is next up 🔜

How is this book so far?

Are we in love with them yet?! 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
31.2K 896 36
My name is Stephanie, and my older brother is the famous Scott McCall. I tend to fade into the background and isolate myself because my brother used...
86.1K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
257K 5.9K 39
"We protect each other" Y/N L/N is rare, one of a kind, just like the pack she is apart of. Scott McCall's pack. Her life is never simple. Everywher...