Possession of a mate- Teen Wo...

By BuckysDoll24

Maxine Ripley was the girlfriend of three years of Scott Mccall they were childhood sweethearts and first lov... More

🎵Short Summary🎵
🐺Entire Book Aesthetics🐺
🌦Act One-Season One🌦
💫Wolf Moon💫
🦚The start of the end🦚
🪢Hanging by a threat🪢
🔥So done! Reckless nights!🔥
🫶Recovery🫶
🐺Gaining The Alpha Attention🐺
📝Author Note📝
🥰Jace and Maxine🥰
🌸A chase and the alpha🌸
💥Saving Jackson💥
🫂Looking for Jace and Derek🫂
🎊Saving Jace and Derek🎊
☯️Part Two-Season Two☯️
☣️New Characters Aesthetics☣️
🐺Sneak peek to Jace wolf 🐺
🙈Sneak Peek 🙈
🪸Maxine, Jace and Danny time🪸
💠Maxine and Jace's children💠
🔆Issac shifting for the first time🔆
⛅️The new pack⛅️
🦎The Kanima attack 🦎
Meet Natasha and Murphy Hale
🦝Targeting Lydia🦝
🥺Maxine Parent's funeral🥺
🌈Meet your new ocs🌈
🎎Restraint🎎
💥The Rave, Jackson, Hunters💥
🪞The Full Moon,first Scan🪞
🚔The Attack at the Police Station🚔
🌋Boyd and Erica departure 🌋
🌤Getting Jackson back for good🌤
🎶S3A Aesthetics🎶
⚒️Part Three A of Season Three⚒️
👼Returning👼
🦀Maxine waking up🦀
🐺Jace and Maxine make up🐺

🌞Night School🌞

3.7K 83 30
By BuckysDoll24

They take off into the school and shut the door. They are currently looking for something to lock the door. "Lock it! Lock it!" Scott shouts "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles questions "Grab something!" Scott shouts "What?" Stiles questions."Anything!" Scott says.

They look outside and Stiles spots the bolt cutters. "No," Scott says."Yes!" Stiles exclaims."Stiles, no!" Scott says. Jace grabs Stiles pushes him in runs outside and grabs the bolt cutters off the floor himself. "Jace!! RUN!" He hears Maxine yell.

Jace looks to see the alpha coming from behind the Jeep and growls in warning before taking off. Jace runs inside and immediately puts the bolt cutters on the door handles locking the doors.

Maxine hugged Jace tightly."Don't ever do that again." Maxine shakingly says holding Jace tightly."Where is it? Where did it go?" Scott says looking through the windows.

The alpha is suddenly gone, and they back away. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott asks."Probably not." Stiles says grimly. They all hear a howl and run off to an empty classroom.

♡♡

They all get into an empty classroom. "The desk!"Stiles points and they all push the desk to the door. "Stop, stop!" Stiles says and they stop. "The door's not gonna keep it out," Stiles points out."I know," Scott says."It's your boss," Stiles says, "What?" Scott asks.

"That makes sense," Maxine inputs as Jace keeps her behind him away from Scott."Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss," Stiles says."No," Scott says, "Yes! Murdering psycho-Werewolf," Stiles says." That can't be--" Scott argues

"Oh, come on! He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" Stiles questions."It's not him," Scott says."Well, who else was it? Was it Casper the friendly ghost?" Jace remarks coldly."He killed Derek," Stiles argues.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead," Scott denies."Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next," Stiles points out."Okay, just... What do we do?" Scott asks.

"Well I don't know about you three but I rather die due to my bad habits, not in a school with my cheating ex-boyfriend, "Maxine snarks."We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job, Good?" Stiles says and they all go to the window.

Scott tries the windows and Stiles stops him. "No, they don't open. The school's windows are climate-controlled." Stiles informs Scott. "Then we break it," Scott responds

"Which will make a lot of noise." Jace comments."Then, uh. Then we run fast. Really fast." Scott replies and Scott notices something is wrong with Stiles's jeep.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" Scott asks."What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Stiles says defensively. Both Maxine and Jace look to see the Jeep hood is bent.

"It's bent." Jace tells him "What, like, dented?" Stiles questions. "No, I mean bent." Scott replies "What the hell?!" Stiles exclaims. Suddenly something comes flying through the windows and they all duck. Jace pulls Maxine down and covers her as this happens and they all look to see a brick or a battery on the floor.

"That's my battery," Stiles says "We have to move," Stiles says. "He could be right outside!" Scott exclaims. "He is right outside!" Stiles argues back.

"Right let me look and I'll tell you if he's outside,"  Maxine says standing up with Jace. They look outside and see the school parking lot but don't see Derek or the alpha outside at all. "Anything?" Stiles asks "Nope, nothing," Jace said."Move now?" Scott asks "Let's move now," Jace confirms.

《♤》

They head out of the classroom and into the hallway which was empty and had no sign of life. Jace held Maxine's hand and she snuggled into his side as they walked.

"This way," Scott says heading one way. "No, no, no, no," Stiles says. "What?" Scott asks."We need to go somewhere without windows," J said. "But every single room in this building has windows," Scott replies.

"What about somewhere with fewer windows? Stiles questions "Like the locker room?" Scott asks "Yeah." Max nods. They all head to the locker room and Maxine and Jace stop at the door.

"I'm not coming, I'm going to take my chances with the Alpha," Maxine smirks a little as Jace nods in agreement they walk away."Fine suit yourself," Scott says walking in as Stiles follows him in.

☆☆☆☆☆

Maxine and Jace were stood by the lockers with their phones out ready to record the Janitor throwing them out the locker room." Three, two, one," Maxine counts and Scott and Stiles get thrown on cue.

Jace and Maxine were laughing at them both."Now that made me feel a whole lot better," Maxine smirks at Jace." I agree," Jace chuckles.

"Just let us explain for one second," Stiles says." Just shut up and go, "The Janitor says before getting pulled back into the locker room and getting killed.

Scott tries to open the door before they all take off running to the side of the school." You knew didn't you?" Scott asked.

"That night Janitor was around? Oh yeah, I knew that's why I said I'd take my chances with the Alpha," Maxine says with a  smile.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Scott asks." What? And miss the chance to record you getting thrown out by him, not a chance," Jace smirks.

The four of them get to the doors at the end of the hallway. Stiles tries to open the doors, "What the hell?" Stiles says. Scott looks to see a dumpster blocking the door."It's a dumpster." Scott says "He pushed it in front of the door to block us in." Stiles concludes

"Come on, help me," Stiles says trying to prise the door open. "Stop!" Jace. and Scott said. "I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school. “Stiles anxiously says.

"I rather die next to my parents than die here with you two," Maxine says." I'm not gonna let you die, princess," Jace smirks. "We're not going to die," Scott tells them. "God, what is he doing? What does he want?" Stiles asks "Me. Derek says it's stronger with a pack." Scott admits.

"Oh, great! A psychotic Werewolf who's into teamwork. That's-that's beautiful." Stiles sarcastically responds. They all walked for a little bit and stopped for a bit then.

Maxine looked outside tapped Jace and pointed outside he looked in the direction she was pointing and saw the alpha on the roof opposite them. "Run!!" Jace yells. The four of them ran and turned into the stairwell and flew down the steps to the first floor.

》》》

Jace, Maxine, Scott, and Stiles got to a room full of lockers and quickly hid. Scott looks and quickly hides again."What?" Stiles questions."Go!" Scott says and they quickly leave the locker room. "Alright, we have to do something," Stiles says.

"I'm open to ideas," Jace says in agreement as he holds Maxine close to his chest."Like what?"Scott asks."I don't know! Kill it. Hurt it. Inflict mental anguish on it. Something!" Stiles rambles." What are you up to?" Scott asked.

Stiles shushes him and then lifts his keys and throws them into the open room the alpha runs in and they all hide. They shut the door as soon as the alpha gets in.

"The desk idiots," Maxine said pointing at it."Come on, the desk," Stiles says, Stiles, Jace, and Scott push the desk to the door so he can't open it. "He can't get out now," Scott says in realization." Alright then," Stiles nods.

"No need for you two to say that as that just jinxes us," Maxine grumbles. Maxine quickly messages her mom and dad informing them she's trapped with Scott, Jace, and Stiles in the school.

》》》

They were still by the door. "Come on, get across... Come on!" Stiles tells them. Scott goes over first then Maxine gets across with Jace's help."What are you doing?" Scott asked Stiles who was leaning over the desk to look at the alpha.

"I just want to get a look at it," Stiles says getting closer to the door. "Are you crazy???" Scott shouts."Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out." Stiles says getting on the desk and looking at the alpha.

"And? That doesn't mean please piss me off!!" Jace snaps. "Yeah, that's right! We got you--" Stiles taunts the alpha "Will you shut up?!" Scott shouts. "I'm not scared of this thing!" Stiles says before the alpha spooks him and he gets off the desk."Thought you weren't scared?" Maxine asked with a look.

"I'm not scared of you. Right? 'Cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any--" Stiles continues to taunt the alpha. They then hear big crashing up above them and realize that the alpha got out and is in the ceiling. They set off to run and Jace keeps Maxine within his grasp."You had to open your big mouth didn't you Stiles?" Maxine says annoyed.

》》》

"Wait do you hear that?" Scott asked skidding to a stop after hearing a familiar phone ringing," Hear what?" Stiles questions since he and Maxine couldn't hear it." It sounds like a phone ringing," Jace tells them.

"What?" Stiles questions." Who's stupid enough to come here?" Maxine asked." I know that ring, it's Allison's phone," Scott says." Well, that's who is stupid enough to come here," Jace mutters."I bet Lydia and Jackson are here too(!)" Maxine comments.

"Why would Jackson bring them here?" Jace wonders." Because despite Lydia's behaviour she kind of gets him and she has been there for him like I have, they have a bond same me and him," Maxine mutters." Just don't ask it's a whole lot of complicated," Maxine comments.

》》》》

Scott, Stiles, Maxine, and Jace managed to get Allison to meet them."Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott urgently asked. "Because you asked me to?" Allison answers confused. "I asked you to?" Scott says confused. Allison shows them the text messages.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison questions after seeing their facial expression. "Because I didn't," Scott tells her "Did you drive here?" Stiles questions. "Jackson did," Allison informs them. Jackson's here, too????" Scott shouts."And Lydia," Allison adds.

"What's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison questions. Allison's phone rings and she answers it."Where are you?" She asked as Lydia and Jackson walked in.

Allison hangs the phone up. Jackson wasn't happy with Scott being near Maxine. "Thought I told you McCall to stay away from Max," Jackson says unhappy with him." Jay, it's fine, really didn't have a choice," Maxine says with a look. "Can we go now?" Lydia says.

Suddenly they heard crashing noises."RUN!" Scott shouts grabbing Allison's hand and they all run. Jace looks to see Maxine falling behind picks her up and puts her over his shoulders.

They continued running and Maxine saw the alpha coming their way." LEG IT!" Maxine shouts and they run into the cafeteria.

"Help me get this in front of the door," Scott says. Maxine looks behind them taps Jace and points to the big windows in the cafeteria as Stiles looks also.

"Scott, wait. Not here--" Stiles says."What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison asked. "What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia questions."Will you just help me? The chairs-- stack the chairs." Scott says to Jackson.

"Guys-- Can we just wait a second?" Stiles tries to get their attention."You guys, listen to me, w--" Stiles stammers "Can we wait a second? Guys?" Stiles gets frustrated."Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please?" Stiles says sarcastically. "Hello!" Stiles shouts.

Everyone turns around and faces Stiles."Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now... What should we do about the twenty-foot wall of windows?" Stiles points to the massive windows.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here? And I would like to know why." Allison says hysterically. Jace and Maxine just lay with each other ignoring her.

"Scott?" Allison asks Scott who wasn't looking at them." Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles reveals."What???" Lydia says shocked."Yeah, the janitor's dead."Stiles responds." Oh wow, you cheated on Maxine and now you are trying to get her killed great job, McCall," Jackson says.

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison questions."Does it look like we're fucking joking stupid?" Maxine says with a look."Who killed him?" Jackson asked."No, no, no, no... This was supposed to be over... The mountain lion killed--" Lydia says anxiously.

"No, don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson snaps."Who was it? What does he want? What's happening?" Allison rambles. "Scott!?!?" Allison shouts.

"I-I don't know. I-I just-- If-if we go out there, he's gonna kill us." Scott says hesitantly."Us? Is he gonna kill us?" Lydia asked."Who? Who is it?" Allison questioned." It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott lied.

Jace frowned at this and was about to lunge at Scott when Maxine held him back."Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asks unsure.

"Are you sure?" Allison asks."I saw him." Scott tells her."The mountain lion--" Lydia says but gets cut off."No, Derek killed them." Scott says firmly. As Jace tries to go for Scott as Maxine keeps a hold of him."All of them?" Allison asks."Jeez, what is this? Twenty fucking questions?" Maxine mutters.

"Yeah. Starting with his sister." Scott lies again."The bus driver?" Allison says confused. "And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us, too." Scott responds by looking at everyone.

"Call the cops." Jackson says."No." Stiles responds."Wh-what do you mean, "no?" Jackson asks."I mean, no. You wanna hear it in Spanish?" Stiles says and puts a Spanish accent on. "Noh" he responds.

"Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with." Stiles points out."Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson points out."I'm calling." Lydia says grabbing her phone out of her pocket.

"No, Lydia, would you just hold on a sec--" Stiles protests."Hey--" Scott says."Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to--" Lydia says on the phone. "--But--" Lydia says."She hung up on me..." Lydia tells the group."The police hung up on you?" Allison says confused.

"She said they got a tip warning them that there were going to be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again they're gonna trace it and have me arrested." Lydia informs everyone."Okay, then call again." Allison says.

"It won't work," Maxine says sitting on a table and distancing herself from everyone as Jace joins her side."Max is right, they won't trace a cell, and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here," Stiles tells her.

"What the-- what-what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison rambles and looks at Scott as do Lydia and Jackson."Why's everyone looking at me?" Scott asks."Because you are the prat who dropped Derek in the deep end moron," Jace says angrily.

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asks."No. I mean, I don't know." Scott replies."Is he the one that called the police?" Allison questions."I don't know!" Scott yells.

"All right, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles says pulling Scott away from everyone. Jace was angry and Maxine could see he was," Hey calm down," Maxine said softly as she put her head on Jace's." I'm trying," Jace says softly." I'm here if you want. Hurt me to feel better," Maxine says with a soft smile.

"I don't want to, you're the one person I'd never hurt Max," Jace says softly kissing Maxine's lips and he calms down.

"Okay, The new plan Stiles to call his useless dad and tell him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?" Jackson says with a look." Sounds good to me," Jace shrugs.

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to. Just... just call him." Scott sighs."I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." Stiles says."All right, give me the phone." Jackson says reaching for Stiles's phone.

Maxine was surprised when Stiles punched Jackson across the face with a right hook making him fall to the ground."Jackson! Are you okay?" Maxine says. Jackson got up."Hey, are you okay?" Allison asked and Jackson nodded.

"Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now. We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school." Stiles says on his voicemail to his dad as the Alpha starts banging down the door and growling in a very nonhuman way.

"Oh, my god." Lydia says."The kitchen. The door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell." Stiles tells everyone. "Which only goes up."Scott points out."Up is better than here." Stiles counters.

So they all run to the kitchen door and run up the stairs and end up in a chemistry classroom. Scott sticks a stool under the door handle. Then they all stand right near the window in the door to hide from their attacker.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asked."Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap." Jackson shrugs."Five? I barely fit in the back! And in case you not noticed there are seven of us here!"Allison points out.

"The only lap is going on is either Jackson, Jace or Stiles as I will rip throats out if I have to be near you three," Maxine points out looking at Allison, Scott, and Lydia."The only lap you'll sit on is mine," Jace smirks."It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Stiles says.

"What about this? This leads to the roof."Scott says pointing at a door in the chemistry room."We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds."Scott says."That's a deadbolt." Stiles responds."The janitor has a key." Scott says.

"You mean his body has it?" Stiles whispers."I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood." Scott tells Stiles. "Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else have you got?" Stiles says with a look.

"I'm getting the key," Scott says determinedly."Are you serious?" Allison asked."Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here." Scott tells her."You can't go out there unarmed." Allison says. Scott picks up a sharp stick.

"Seriously?" Maxine says looking at the stick."Well, it's better than nothing." Scott says."There's gotta be something else." Stiles says."There is." Lydia says looking at the chemicals in the cupboards."What are we gonna do, throw acid on him?" Stiles sass.

"No-- like a fire bomb. There is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail." Lydia points out."Self... igniting..." Stiles repeats."Molotov cocktail." Lydia completes. Everyone looks at her and she notices the looks.

"What? I read it somewhere." Lydia tells them."We don't have a key for that, either." Stiles points out. Jace breaks the glass with his fist with a smug look.

"Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid," Lydia asks as she makes the self-igniting Molotov cocktail. She hands Scott the jar full of acid and heads on out and Allison stops him.

"No. No, this is insane. You can't do this. You cannot go out there." Allison says anxiously."We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages." Scott tells her

"You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people." Allison points out."And we're next. Somebody has to do something." Scott says. "Scott just stops," Allison says tearfully.

"Do you remember you remember when you told me you knew whether or not I was lying? That I had a tell?" Allison questions. Scott nods, "Well, so do you. You're a horrible liar, and you've been lying all night. Just-just please, please don't go. Please don't leave us. Please." Allison reveals.

They kiss and Scott backs up to the door and Stiles steps forward."Lock it behind me." Scott says leaving the room. Maxine cuddled into Jace's chest whilst everyone else was freaking out.

"I don't get this. I don't get why he's out there, and why he left us, and I can't-I can't stop my hands from shaking." Allison says freaking out. Jackson grabs her hands." It's okay. It's okay. It's gonna be okay." Jackson says soothingly.

"Okay," Allison responds tearfully.  "Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid-- it won't ignite if it's not." Lydia asked worriedly."I gave you exactly what you asked for tonight." Jackson says tensely."Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure you did." Lydia says fakely.

It was scarily quiet and suddenly a deafening roar. Jackson fell to his knees, and Lydia felt disturbed by the roar. It stopped and everyone was concerned for Jackson."No, I'm fine. Like, seriously I'm okay." Jackson says wavering off Allison's concern.

"That didn't sound okay at all."Allison says."What's on the back of your neck?" Stiles asked."I said I'm fine!" Jackson snaps."It's been there for days. He won't tell me what happened."Lydia tells Stiles.

"As if you care." Jackson scoffs."All right, can we not argue for half a second here?" Stiles says fed up."Where's Scott? He should be back by now." Allison asked.

It's all quiet and they hear something or someone messing with the key then the sound of a key being broken off in the lock, trapping them in the chemistry room. Allison goes ballistic, banging on the door and screaming at him.

"Scott! Scott!" She shouts."Where is he going?" Lydia questions."Scott! Scott! Scott! Scott!" Allison shouts."Stop! Stop! Do you hear that?" Lydia says and Allison stops."Listen!" Lydia says and police sirens were heard.

*
Maxine and Jace were getting checked out as James approached them." Jace, you're gonna have to stay with us whilst your cousin is under  investigation is that alright?" James asked.

"Fine sir, I know my word won't count but it wasn't him it was an animal and Scott just threw him under the bus because he doesn't like me," Jace says.

James nods in understanding, "I know son but till we sort it. We have to investigate sorry, go home Max and take Jace with you," James says kissing Maxine's cheek before heading off.

Jace and Maxine headed back to her house and they both snuggled up for the night.

*

》》》》

Episode 7 is done ✔️

Episode 8 is up next 🔜

How was this chapter? Loving the story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
44.7K 917 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
318K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...