Drowning In The Dark (Broken...

Galing kay Seventhjoul

The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died g... Higit pa

End of their misery
Breaking The News
Breakfast and School
Home- thats what they called it
End of Costella
A refuge.
The real talk
Your dad?
Spaghetti and TV
Voices in my head
Am I sick?
A Reality Check
Sabrina & Sebastian!?
Cufflinks or Tie?
Most Precious of them All
Stubbornness lands you in trouble.
Confrontation and Confessions
A Vanidestine
Tête-à-Tête
A Mistake
Dex and Ira
You- who love me the most.
A Truth woven in lies
'Some words should be left unspoken.'
Snooping Around
Back to the Square
Feelings
Princess's Don't cry
One Peculiar Family
An Angel
When the love knocks on dark castle gates
Office and a cup of coffee
My Fight for your love
Simply Love
My Darkest days
A new Era
That pure love
The meaning
If you are waiting for me.
Our Prize
The Youngest Pair
The final war
Be Alright
My Rules for my game.
If You all are here.
BROKEN HEIRS #2
ANNOUNCEMENT

One grand fall

12.8K 555 89
Galing kay Seventhjoul

Shaira had reached home by eight-thirty. She could not let go of eyes she had just seen. She abruptly ran upstairs. Throw her bag on the bed. She swiftly pulled out her eye lenses to see if she had seen them right. She never liked her eyes that's why she had always hidden them. Looking at herself. She believed her turquoise eyes were impeccable and identical to the stranger she met today.

Her turquoise eyes were like emrald as she trace them in the mirror. If that's what it takes to be her then she would not dye her hair anymore. She would not hide her eyes anymore.

She didn't know if she was confident enough to let go of her past but one thing for sure. The most beautiful pair of eyes she had ever seen is similar to her. She was happy for that.

If that's what Mr. Sordo was talking about, she would do it. She changed her clothes as she went downstairs for dinner.

Her hand trembled on her door knob. The first time- in many years- she was going without eye lenses. What if everyone mock her?

Would she be rebuked for this?
.
.
.
So what if she?

Her mind echoed. She had never been afraid of mean comments. She would be fine.

She smiled as she took a deep breath. After years, her mind had spoken something positive.

Normally everyone had dinner in their respective room. She decided to show her eyes to the workers first. Noone could say anything to her and new staff was very kind to her too.

She stepped into kitchen area. Trying to find something when her eyes met with the chef who was working for dinner.

"Hii chef."

Shaira smiled although her heart was beating very fast. Chef Begoni was very kind chef contrary to the previous chef. He very well knew her sweet tooth so he occasionally made her some of the best desserts she had ever had. Although she always convinced him he didn't need to do it.

"Good evening, Miss Shaira."

Chef Begoni eyes slightly widen seeing Shaira but he still smiled kindly at her.

"You want anything?"

"Yes dinner. I am starving."

Shaira eyes crinkled.

"Can you please shift to the dining area? Everyone is there. The dishes would be served in a minute."

Chef said decorating some desert.

"But why?"

"That I can't reveal. You need to go there. The dish would only be served there, Miss Shaira."

Shaira sighed as she moved to dining area. Her hands cold in anxiety as she saw all the brothers sitting there. Her eyes were casted below as she moved to her seat.
Before she could move her seat. Ezra stood up and pulled out the chair beside him.

"Sit here, Shay."

Shaira nodded as she sat there. They would be seeing her eyes sooner or later. So doesn't matter she sit far or close.

"Is something wrong?"

Alkov asked as Shaira put her head down  on the table. This was humiliating for her. She was not strong. Should she just go back?

She was scared of showing her eyes. Her eyes watered. She would be lying if she wasn't afraid of their harsh comments. This would bring her down.

Her soft sniffle was heard by everyone as their eyes widen.

"Are you crying, champ? Did someone say something to you?" Maximus said as he put hand on her back.

Her heart dropped. Because of her mind she didn't realize it was not her room. What would she say to Dr. Sordo now? That she was a coward. She was just not able to stood up. It was way more difficult for her. The positive thought in her was crushed.

She forgot that the very reason she started to hide them was because she knew her eyes were reminder of tormenter of her mother not only for her but also for her brothers.

She resembled her mother so much that it made her diffrent hair colour and eye colour stand out more.

She should leave.

"It's nothing. I think I should go to my room. I am not hungry anymore."

Her voice was heavy. Her hands were on her eyes as she stood up from the chair. Before she could ran from there. Her hand were clasped by her eldest brother.

"Something is wrong, Ira. Tell me, please."

God she was so dramatic. Why did she even came out of her room? She should have just sat there. She should have thought thrice before coming out.

"Look me in the eye."

Dexton said as she covered everyone's view with his body as he silently ordered everone to remain silent sit.

"I can't. I am ugly and filthy bastard."

Everyone eye's widen after listening to such demeaninng words. A beat of silence and everyone knew that there words had done irreparable damage to her.

After hearing nothing. Shaira eyes watered. She was not okay. After saying everything to Dr. Sordo. She got reminded of everything she was trying to surpress. Her everyday filled with agony.
She wanted it out. She wanted to let them know how much they had hurt her. How much she hated herself to break their family.

Her heart was not okay.

Her pain was not okay.

Her back was still facing them as her hands fisted.

"For all these years. You all have made me believe these things. So please, I don't need your pity out of anyone.Throughout my life, I had noone. You all wanted to see me gone. So why this? I don't need any hope. I am better without it."

"I am sorry. I was the preparator of all the things you heard. I was that one inhumane bastard who fueled others too. I am one to blame. I know you don't want any of us. I know I am being shameless but please Shaira, I beg you to give us a chance."

Alkov voice trembled as he completed his words as he took shallow breaths. Everyone present there were shocked to his Alkov like that. If the shame had a face Alkov was claiming it. His eyes were on the floor. His hand clutched the wooden table so tightly that his hand turned white.

A humourless laugh escaped her.

" It would not change anything, Alkov because I am damn fed up of everything. Love is a cruel fantasy who had not taken even a single second to corrode every wound that I thought I had grown out. I would better kill myself to love someone ever again."

"You are lying. Maybe you don't love us but I knew you love your best friend and his family. You cared for them. You believed me even though I was a failure as a brother. You are too kind for that Shay. That's why you are precious. We are damn sorry and I will beg for your forgiveness throughout my life but don't say any demeaning words about yourself. You are much stronger than this."

Ezra said as he moved closer to her.
A harsh sob left Shaira. She was hurt. She was mad. She was feeling all too much. She didn't love them. She was too hurt by them.

"I am not precious, Ezra. I am just- abandoned. My therapist told me to let out. To develop changes that could made me happy. Make me stronger. When I told him I was rape child, assaulted in school. He told me I was strong but I am not. I didn't survive. I just lost me. I don't like me. I just don't like anything about me. Everything about me is filthy. I think that's why I didn't die that day. I need to atone for my sin-"

"Enough. I said enough."

Dexton stopped her midway.

"Everyone leave. I want none of you around."

Dexton said to his brothers.

"No we can't. She is our sister too." Maximus taking a brave step towards her. Dexton come midstep between them.

"I have had enough of this. You all need to get out now."

"No. We will not. I would not get out. She needs to know she is not abandoned anymore." Before Alkov could come near them. Dexton gave a tight punch on his face making everyone stunned. Alkov fall down on his ass.

Dexton hold on his previously cleaned collar.

"I told you before all this. You would regret it but you had the audacity to throw your custody papers on my face threatening me with love towards all of you. I remained silent because I loved all of you but now I hate myself. I should have chosen the right side. Looking at you, I couldn't believe I had let you grown to become such pathetic man. You didn't deserve the sacrifice, I did for you."

"You need to stop."

Shaira said as she settled down trying to move him away.

Before anyone could say anything.Alkov tackled his brother. Shaira was backed up by Ezra.

"You think I don't get it." Alkov said sitting on him his eyes filled with tears as one slipped through his cheeks to his brother's face.

"You would never have to make sacrifices if I get my shit together.I understood it at my step towards her. She was not meant to be sacrificed,she was ours. If I was a better man. If I believed you. I am sorry, Dexton. You don't deserve a pathetic rasc-"

"I told you to stop it, guys. Don't hurt yourself. We could not change the words once we had spoken them. It would leave scars on you."

Shaira screamed.  She was still sitting on the ground with Ezra supporting her back.

Everyone looked at her with their eyes wide.

A beat of silence and everything mummed.

Her eyes stunned as she saw the sight in front of her. Maximus pulling Alkov from Dexton as Dexton still layed on the ground with his hand covering his eyes.

Ezra hugging her face to his chest as he pulled her in him.

She had crumbled them too.

She had crumbled her family yet again. She could not imagine Dexton so mad that he hit one of his brother. Oh God. The damage is irreplacable. Her hand fisted as she looked up Ezra whose eyes were devastated with what happened today.

She didn't want him to hurt. She had been hurt and she know that eyes similar to her. She would die before she would let them be like hers.

She would be making a facade again.

A facade of being strong to not let them crumble.

.....

A yet another chapter. Seriously seeing them hurt makes me hurt too but we all know what doesn't kill you make makes you stronger.

I can't believe we have reached 500 k finally.

Please like vote and comment. If you liked the chapter.

Happy reading lovelies.

Which is the most emotional moment for you till now?

Ly all.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

134K 2.4K 34
ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ; ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍ...
1M 33.5K 73
Here's a bombshell for you: I have eight brothers. Eight extremely attractive, smart, mischievous, crazy overprotective brothers. Well, step brothers...
1.2M 37.3K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...
38.4K 997 33
Divine; Godlike. Characteristic of or befitting a deity Little Divine was once born to a wealthy family by a mother. She was special to them as they...