The Pussy Killer (Suicide Squ...

By Cotton_Hole

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Meet The FuckUps
The Gamblin' Man
Family Reunion
Transfered Prison
Lookin' for Boo
Dress For The Occasion
Getting Close To The Cholo
It's Just Murder
Ugly Ass Motherfuckers
Continue or Quit?
What The Fuck Are They?
Crazy Skank!
Tweakers
I cry for You

Learning The Hoes

2.7K 73 1
By Cotton_Hole

Ima skip the part where the people argue bout Amandas plan and where enchantress does her whole transformation thingy cuz I ain't doin all that and im lazy plus I wanna get this over with🙁
————————————————————————

A plane landed in front of the Prison Belle Reve where all the crack headed hoes were at.

Rick Flag, Dr. Moone, and Amanda Waller stepped down the airplanes stairs with umbrellas and Griggs standing in front of them.

"Welcome to Belle Reve. Special security barracks. How you doing, man?"
Griggs welcomed them in front of the prison and put his hand out for Flag to shake.

"Why don't you kiss her ass? She's in charge."
Flag looked away from Griggs and pointed to Amanda.

"Welcome, ma'am. How are you? I'm here to assist you in any way."
Amanda looked at the floor and back at Griggs with disappointment.

"Where are they?"
Amanda didn't even care for the introductions.

A security guard opened the upstairs gate to Harley Quinn's cell and let Amanda walk in.

When Harley saw Amanda she stood up and leaned her head against the bars.

Amanda walked a bit to the corner of Harley's fenced upstairs.

"Are you the devil?"

"Maybe."

😯

Killer Croc was in his room doing push ups on the mossy floor.

Rick Flag approached Killer Crocs cell and leaned his arm against the wall next to the bars to watch him before Killer Croc noticed his scent.

Killer Croc turned his head to look at Flag and stood up from the floor and walked to Flag.

Killer Croc was face to face with Flag and the only thing blocking them were the bars. Flag stayed in his position not being bothered by Killer Croc.

"Ain't you scared?"
Killer Croc had a deep almost distorted voice. Killer Croc growled at Flag while moving his head back and forth along with his body.

"Why'd they put you down here?"

"I asked."
Killer Croc looked at Flag for a bit before turning around with a growl.

"Yo, ese! Hola, amigo!"
Griggs said all that in the most American accent ever. Griggs took out his little hitting stick thingy and approached a rusted floodable metal tube thingy and started tapping it on the metal tube.

Griggs looked through a circular glass that shown Diablo inside the tube.

"Put that burrito down. You got visitors, man."

Diablo was sitting with his forearms resting on his knees and his legs crossed but his knees against his chest.

Griggs put a tablet of Diablo lighting up the field against the glass.

In the video Diablo was laughing and had a fire crown floating I've this head.

"What's up?! Aye you want some of this?! Come down here!"

Diablo raised his head up and looked at the glass.

"That ain't me!"
Diablo yelled to Amanda and her crew because of the metal.

Amanda pulled the tablet off the glass and looked at Diablo.

"That wasn't you?"

"Nah, they say it's me. But that ain't me. That guys gone. He's dead."

"And yet, here you are."

Flag put a hand on Amanda's shoulder to let her back away.
"Ma'am, let me try to talk to him."

Flag bend down to the glasses height and looked at Diablo.

"You wanna die in here, buddy? You got a real shot at walking the block again. Have a nice cold beer, a nice meal. A woman."

"Look, man. You ain't the first to ask and you ain't gunna be the last."
Diablo shook his head at Rick Flag.

"Ask what?"

"I'm a man, okay? I ain't no weapon. I'mma die in peace before I raise my fist again. I've caused enough harm."
Diablo lit his hands on fire and moved his hands across his face spreading them apart spelling the words 'BYE' in fire.

M/N was eating his snacks that Griggs brought him when he heard footsteps going to his room he stuffed the snack under his pillow and swallowed the food that was in his mouth.

His cell opened and immediately a officer started handcuffing him. M/N walked outside his cell and saw Amanda.

"Amanda?! That you girl?! Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever! Haha!"
Amanda kept a straight face on knowing who
M/N was.

Back then Amanda tried to be the one that arrested M/N for selling drugs to minors that soon died of an overdose. But she failed her mission.

But instead it was NightWing who caught M/N.

The guards took M/N outside next to Diablos metal tube and tied him to a chair.

"What the fuck?"

"M/N L/N, we have a mission for you. You can either join my team or be with the Joker forever. Which one will it be?"
Flag held a M/N's phone behind his back and a contract in front of M/N's face.

"What's in it for me?"
M/N looked at Flag skeptical.

"You serve for us and you'll be able to sell drugs to your heart consent. And everything you buy and own will be paid for by the government."

"Hmm, lemme think about it. No. I ain't gunna serve for nobody plus if all my shit is paid for by the government then what's the point to me selling drugs? I'd rather be with that side bitch clown."
M/N turned his head away and looked at the big metal tube.

"Okay. Have it your way."

"Wait. What?"

Flag was now dialing Jokers number on M/N's phone and put him on speaker.

"NO! You bitch! What the fuck are you doing?!"

Immediately Joker answered his call.

"...What?"

Flag motioned M/N to talk to Joker and placed the phone in front of his face.
M/N made a disgusted face while looking at his phone.

"Hey babe..."

"M/N! I promise I am so close to getting everything I need to brake you out of there! So we can be together again."

"No wait! You don't need to do all of that! I'm fine really!"

"Don't worry about it. I'll come and get you really soon. I love you!"

"Okay that's cool..."
Flag hung up the call and looked at M/N.

"You know, since your relationship with Joker is so cute we'll give you two everyday calls until he 'rescues' you."

"Hey you. When I get out of here I'm putting a fucking bounty on your head."
M/N pointed at his dick then pointed the middle finger at Flag aggressively.

They untied M/N from the chair and brought him back to his cell where they threw all the letters that Joker sent M/N.

A courtyard with all kinds of firearms laid across a black clothed table and shooting targets away from the table making a distance.

"All right, unlock him."
A officer was holding Floyd with his hands behind his back.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You know what this man can do?"
The officer that was holding onto Floyd's arms looked at Rick and Griggs back and forth confused.

"I'm here to find out. Lose the restraints."
Griggs bit his lips and signaled the officer to unlock Floyd's restraints.

The officer unlocked his cuffs and Floyd made motions with his hands trying to relax them.

Floyd looked at the table and then looked at Rick Flag.
"What's this? Cheerleading tryouts?"

"Let's go. Let's see what you can do. They say you never missed a shot."
Floyd walked up to the table while looking back at Griggs.

Floyd grabbed a pistol and holds it up in the air to show everybody. Next he holds a bullet magazine and puts the magazine inside the pistol.

"Now you got one in the chamber. What you gonna do with it?"

Floyd turns around and points the gun at Griggs.

"SHIT!"
The officer pointed a gun at Floyd's head.

"Give me the word, boss. I'll drop him!"

"Everybody calm down! Griggs, tell your men to stand down."

"Tell them 'Put it down.' "
Floyd whispered to Griggs still holding him at gun point.

Griggs looked at his team and back at Floyd.

"Stand down! Colonel, for the record this is EXACTLY what I was concerned about!"

"What's for dinner?"

"Ames, if this man shoots me. I want you to kill him and I want you to go clear my browser history."

"See, uh. The firing pin is filed down, right? Mag full of dummy rounds. If I pull the trigger nothing happens."

"You're absolutely right. Why would we give a loaded weapon to an infamous hit man? Go ahead, pull the trigger. Empty it."
Amanda whispered into Floyd's ear.

"Don't empty nothing. You don't even know this lady! I've known you, like nine months. Remember when I brought you that cookie? That was a real cookie-"
Floyd pointed his gun to the sky and shot a bullet. Making Griggs exaggerate and over react.

Floyd looked at the gun in his hand with amazement.

Floyd started sniffing the gun.
"Y'all joker must be crazy!"

Floyd laughed and pointed his gun at the shooting targets. He starred shooting all the targets in the head and clearing out the gun he was using. He started using all different kinds of guns to shoot at the targets.

After Floyd was done all the metal targets now had a red hot hole in going through the same spot on the head.

Floyd put down the gun and walked up to Flag while Griggs looked at Floyd shocked.

"All right. Now you know what you're buying. Let me tell you the price. First. I want out of here. Second. I want full custody of my daughter. All right? Now her mom can have, like supervised visits but her stank-ass boyfriend can't come. Darnell can't come."

"He's out."

"He's out. Third. Y'all gonna pay for my daughters whole education. Best school. And then I want her to go to college. Like Harvard. Or Yale."

"So Ivy League."

"Ivy League, yeah. One of them big joints, you know? And, uh if she can't cut it and her grades start slipping. I need you to white-people that thing. You know how y'all do. Now that's my price but I'm concerned cause I don't see nobody writing shit down."

"You're in no position to make any demands."

"Oh. I'm sorry. You thought I was talking to you. No, errand boy. I'm talking to your boss."
Floyd pointed at Amanda and turned to the officer to have his hands cuffed.

The officer cuffed his hands together.
"That's my price, sweetie. You know what it is."
Floyd blew a kiss at Amanda.

————————————————————————
UGH Two parts in and I already wanna quit but I'm not gunna do that😉 this is bad cuz I rushed it again🙍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.6K 25
The Joker has always been open about his feelings to the Bat, but Batman ignores the insane remarks, until he receives a letter and decides to try a...
70.6K 1.2K 27
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐˜/๐ฅ/๐ง ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐—บ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐—ผ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐—บ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐›...
18.6K 704 15
๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—š๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—–๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†...
28.9K 657 17
โ—WARNINGSโ— (Btw this really got off topic) _________________ Cannibalism Drugs Cussing Gore Self-harm Depression Murder Abuse (Mentality, Physically...