Marriage isn't always perfect

By lovelykiyah22

Octavia Madden and Andreas Madden are a power couple according to the outsiders A chef and a CEO but really... More

What you need to know ‼️
The married couple
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 5
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13 POV SWITCH
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19
Lesson 20
Lesson 21
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32

Lesson 6

88 8 0
By lovelykiyah22

" can you two stand a little closer" the photographer asked

" no" me and Andreas said at the same time

" it will look really good if you two stand together" the photographer suggested

I fixed myself on the desk and crossed my legs as Andreas put his hand on my thigh.

" great yes it shows the rings" she said snapping  pictures I hated how I had to put back on this ring.

" Now Mr.Madden come between Mrs.Madden legs facing her I want you two looking deep in each other eyes"

I didn't want to do that Andreas opened my legs and did what she said we looked into each other eyes no love present.

" good now kiss this is my favorite pose"

I can't even recount the last we kissed let own had sex and this is how we kiss after god knows how long I rather get it over I'm meeting with my client for the first time to start planning.

" let's just get this over with I have meeting" he mumbled only so I could hear I rolled my eyes what he say slipping out the other ear.

He placed his hand on my cheek looking into my eyes he leaned in our lips touching gently I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss I heard the snapping of the camera we pulled away at the same time she had a proud smile on her face.

" absolutely amazing take a look!" She said giving us the camera

I examined the photo Andreas had one hand on my cheek and the other was squeezing my  thigh my hands were wrapped around his body with us kissing we looked how we use to when we were in love.

Welp the past is the past both me and Andreas told her she did a good job before going are separate ways to get changed I went In my dressing room and pulled off the black gown after I was done I had my hair up in a bun and had on my chef uniform.

Go time.

—————

" how was the photoshoot? " Caleb asked

" not now he will be here any minute you can leave" i wasn't really listening to Caleb to be honest and i didn't wanna talk about that shoot haha couple of the year A FUCKING JOKE.

" wow the rumors were true you are really a catch" I turned around to see the very Mr.DuPont standing right in front of me.

" thank you but aren't you getting married that's what you're here for" I joked

" and she gots jokes let's sit can I call you Octavia?"

" yes you may it's a pleasure that you picked me to cater your food" yes I'm having my star girl moment he was my favorite fashion designer he specialized in wedding dresses I wanted him to make mine but he had to many bookings.

" no it's an honor being in front of you I read your book I mean opening a restaurant at twenty is something I remember going to one of your restaurants in California you had me and well now my fiancé so amazed I told him one day I will get her to make some of the best food for me" he said smiling

Wow the fact he thought this of me was a lot I definitely had to be on my game now.

" really thank you would like some refreshments?" I asked him as i pulled a bottle of wine off my wall yes i have a wine wall in my office.

" the caviar looks good with the bread" he pointed out I handed it to him we cheers smiling hard.

Yes I was one of those expensive restaurants but I was not one that gave you a piece of bread for like thousands of dollars no I made sure the plates were packed and my customers were getting every ounce of there moneys worth.

" so let's start how many guest am I feeding?" I asked him as I retrieved my notebook from my desk and took a seat back on my very expensive couch.

" well we are having a little bit of a small wedding I really just want the real people there so maybe at most 200" he said

" what type of food do you want? I know your fiancé culture so I want to know if I need to provide those foods"

" you're just amazing but yes I'm going to give you my list I already have it written down my fiancé will give you his how about this weekend dinner at my place with your husband?"

Ummmm I think the fuck not but I can't say that I put on a smile that looked real but was definitely fake cause like what Really I have no words. But I'm Octavia Madden I got this

" that sounds lovely Andreas will be there" I said forcing out a smile.

" great how is married life going by the way? I heard you just won couple of the year"

It's going fucking horrible

" it's fabulous it has its ups and downs but it's still good so the wedding is in New York correct?" I questioned wanting to not lie even though I had to

" yes we're having it in the Hamptons"

" that sounds really nice I can't wait to start working this will be a long journey"

" indeed it will"

——————

" Mommy someone is knocking on the door!" Serenity yelled I stopped playing music and left my office heading downstairs.

It was just me and Serenity at home that shit of a man is staying late of course. I opened the door surprised seeing Caleb here.

" what are you doing why are you here?" I asked him not really liking him just showing up at my home

" I wanted to talk about um us " he said giving me flowers he hid behind his back.

it was Lilly's my daughter was all allergic
To those me and Andreas made sure it was never near her.

" I can't take those Serenity is allergic and you can't just show up here and I didn't ask you to don't over step you need to go" I told him closing the door he put his hand stoping the door.

" how about I take you out to lunch?"

GOD NO

" Caleb you have been over stepping I want to make this clear I will not mix business ever and you showing up to my home will not be tolerated I will be in touch maybe we need to talk about relocating you to another restaurant" I told him sternly

" Octavia I'm—"

" Caleb go home please now"

" yes Mrs.Madden" he bowed leaving i closed the door shaking my head what the fuck.

" you need to be in bed love it's past bedtime and you have ballet practice tomorrow" i tol

" I don't want to go to bed!" She yelled

Here we go

" you want some food?" I asked knowingly she already ate dinner but I would give her a little more

" yes!" I picked her up took her in the kitchen the food was still out I made steak pasta I gave Serenity some from the pot and just after a few bites she was ready to go night night.

I took the sleeping child in her room and tucked her in I kissed her head gently I turned on her night light before leaving out cracking her door so I could hear.

I went back downstairs putting the food up he can fix his own plate I made me a martini and looked outside my window god New York was beautiful.

I think I needed another sue chief I don't like business and pleasure  never have my phone started ringing I picked it up seeing my best friend call.

" hello"

" ew what the fuck bitch but look date tomorrow you ready?" She asked I laughed at that cause I forgot all about it

" hell no and I trust you I didn't even set this up you did"

" I got you girl plus this one went to Harvard as well he was a year ahead"

"Ouu a older one" i said

" yes Breanda is the best I know now wear something sexy okay I gotta go love you boo" she hung up

She was crazy but I loved her I waited an hour for him but he didn't come in I took my ass to bed.

Fuck him
———————————————————————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.8K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
4.2K 173 7
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
187K 8.3K 107
"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love unless it comes to his family. He's got T...
320K 10.3K 29
Unedited Alessandra Williams is a 24 year old girl that has had a pretty rough past with a few traumatic experience that she's just managed to get p...