Hotel of the hazbin crimson k...

By Theswankyseal

Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people... More

Prologue
Now thats entertainment!
One bizzare reunion.
A date with the radio demon
The three V's
One's passione
Updated bio
Updated harem
Members of passione
Overture
A message
Radio killed the video star
Scrambled eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Welcome to heaven
Hello Rosie!
The show must go on! (S1 Finale)
Exorc-stential crisis
A stream of success
Guardian angel
Snake in the grass
To take a stand
An uneasy alliance
Miss Morningstar
Ain't that niffty?

Bio and harem

10.7K 82 49
By Theswankyseal

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 23

Apperance: You decide

Personality: (To his freinds and allies) Cheeky and loves to flirt with girls. Can be kind but only when he chooses to be and loves to mess with people. Although he can be hot tempered at times. (To his enemies) Ruthless bloodthirsty and merciless and will not hesitate to kill and make an example out of someone.

Likes: Charlie and the gang king crimson listening to music and enjoying warm and relaxing baths.

Hates: Anyone who threatens his freinds. People who look down on him being told what to do rapists and being reminded of how he died.

Your stand: King crimson.

Destructive power: A

Speed: A

Range: E

Perception: E

Precision: ?

Development potential: ?

King crimson abilities:

Brute strength: King crimson is an exceptionally powerful stand being able to cleave someone in half with one strike or punch through thier body with ease. King crimson only needs a single blow to fatally wound his opponent. King crimson also has incredible speed meaning that avoiding king crimson's attacks are near impossible.

Time erasure: King crimsons signature ability is that it can erase a fraction of time for upto ten seconds. During this period of time Y/N can move freely and can also see a ghostly apparition which shows what his opponents actions will be in the next few moments and quickly evade the attack. Y/N cannot attack during the time erasure however so he resorts to getting behind his opponent to gain a tactical advantage and to use king crimsons strength to deal a single yet deadly blow.

Epitaph: Epitaph is a sub-stand that King crimson and Y/N can use and control. This power shows Y/N a prediction of incoming future events by projecting an image to Y/N. Y/N can then use this warning to get out of harms way making sneak attacks on him impossible although Epitaph can only predict what will happen to Y/N and not to anyone else.

The kings harem:

Charlie

Vaggie

Alastra

Cherri bomb

Nifty

Angel dust

Velvet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 961 45
You never thought you deserved to be sent to Hell, but you also never thought your dad would actually sacrifice your life to a demon. As you begin to...
129K 2.3K 62
His name is Y/n L/n and he woke up all of a sudden in a mysterious and crazy world where all characters from different franchises like games, TV show...
1.3K 26 9
Hey, welcome to my second fanfic! This one is going to be about Hazbin Hotel, but you're in it! I figured I'd start to make this since Vizziepop is g...
257 15 8
You've been in Hell for about 10 years now, and your life turned around once you saw the "Hazbin Hotel" on the news. When there you create deep frien...