The Caterpillar's Son

By SheerPath1

(It isn't Shinso, it's an OC) Aizawa never thought he would be two things, one a teacher, and two a father. L... More

HoboCocoon's A Father?!?
CHARACTER CARD THING (I forget what its called lol)
UA Entrance Exam, And Makoya's Big Brain Plan (OH SHI- IT RYHMED)
Group Battles, And My Decent Into Tiredness
Robot Hands, He's Quite The Leader
Handjob The Adult Child, And The Anti-Symbol Of Piece
The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.
AFO, And The Copy Quirk (Short Chapter)
(Short Filler Chapter 🐱🧣)How Makoya Recreated A Star Wars Scene
OHHHH YEAHHHHHH (Thank You)
How Makoya Secretly Kicked The Number 2 Hero Out Of His Own House
🎉Makoya's Surprise Birthday (Special, part 1)🎉
MY APOLOGIES FRIENDS
1K BABYYYY, YEAHHHHH
The Festival Begins!
The UA Sports Festival (PREVIEW)

The Tests, And Cat Food

1.1K 34 21
By SheerPath1

Teacher A: Check out the results from the exam.

Teacher B: Wow, the second place student didn't even have Rescue Points.

Teacher C: He took down those faux villains like an ace. When most of the other examinees were running rom the big obstacle, he stayed focused on letting the smaller targets get in close and then counterattacking. That kid is tough.

Teacher B: On the opposite end, the eighth place student had zero villain points.

Teacher C: He's not the first UA hopeful to take out that giant robot. But it's been awhile since I saw someone blow it away with one attack.

Teacher D: But at what cost? Did you see how badly he injured himself? If you ask me, it's like his body isn't used to his Quirk.

Teacher C: Then we have the first place student. He had 49 villain points and 55 rescue points. He looked at past tests and before the exam even started he figured out there were Rescue Points. He used that to his advantage and would save people as he went along while collecting points in the process, the kids smart.

Teacher B: Then when the 0P appeared he used that as his opportunity to save as many people as he could, including the 7th place student. Not only that but his fighting was impressive, as was his way of adapting to the Quirks he copied. Most people couldn't figure out how to use Quirks so quickly, perceptive and smart. I wouldn't expect anything less from Aizawa's son.

Teacher D: Aizawa that's your son? Guess you do look similar, same hair. Same eye-bags HAHAHAHAH.

Aizawa: Hm...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I was sitting in class with my head in my hands as I'm trying to get a quick nap in as my two classmates were fighting, Robot Hands and Boom Boom Boy I'm calling them.

Robot Hands: Take your feet off of that desk now!

BoomBoom Boy: Huh?

Robot Hands: It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!

Boom Boom Boy: You're kiddin' me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?

Izuku: Just my luck.

Makoya: Can you please be quiet, your giving me a headache...

Boom Boom Boy: YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO EYEBAGS!

Robot Hands: Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida form the Somei Private Academy.

Boom Boom Boy: Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one.

Makoya: How heroic...

Robot Hands: [gasps] you would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?

Makoya: O ya 'cause there's a school for promising villains just down the hallway, Boom Boom Boy here would be their prized student.

Boom Boom Boy: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?

The whole class snickered at the insomniac's comment as Boom Boom Boy got angrier

Makoya: Hey Robot Hands think you can make the Angry Pomeranian be quiet?

I heard a couple chuckles and more snickering while one guy chocked on his water.

Robot Hands: Robot Hands?

Boom Boom Boy: IM NOT AN ANGRY POMERANIAN YOU FUCKING SNARKY INSOMNIAC BASTARD!

Robot Hands: It's him.

Everyone turns to look at Broccoli Boy who just opened the door. Robot Hands then walks towards him

Broccoli Boy: Um, hi.

Robot Hands starts to walk towards Broccoli Boy very robotically making people who just realized his robotic movements laugh at my comment from before even more.

Robot Hands: Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida fro-

Broccoli Boy: Yeah, I-I know, I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's super nice to meet you.

Makoya: I prefer Broccoli Boy...

I mumbled under my breathe as I was still tired, more people snickered as I was drifting off to sleep.

LivingPikachu: Dude *wheeze*. Where do you get the nicknames from. *wipes tears from eyes while laughing*

Makoya: Just strokes of genius I guess.

Robot Hands then straightens his posture even more (if that's even possible) as he looks at Broccoli Boy and then me.

Robot Hands: Midoriya. Makoya. You two realized that there was more to the practical exams, Makoya gave that speech while I noticed from your actions how you believed the same thing. Makoya believed you knew as well and he seems very perceptive if he could figure it out.

Broccoli Boy: Speech?

Shark Teeth: Ya dude! You should have heard the speech he said after you passed out! It was sO mAnLy! *wipes a tear away*

Robot Hands: I admit. As a student you two are far superior to me.

Ochaco: Hey I recognize that messed-up hair! Falling boy!

Broccoli Boy turns around to see the girl from before blushing at her in the tight uniform. His face goes redder than his tie.

Izuku: Oh, hey, hi! Oh my gosh! So, uh, I should probably be thanking you for going in and talking to him.

Ochaco: Huh? How'd you know about that?

Izuku: Oh I -Um - what?

Bakugo starts to remember the conversation he had with Midoriya. About how he was angry Midoriya replied and how Midoriya actually stood up for himself for once.

Boom Boom Boy: Im gonna ruin that little bastard. Right after I figure out how he got in. Then I'm killing that fucking insomniac!

The classmates sweat drop at Bakugo's evil expression. They wonder what he's thinking about, I'll answer for you. All the different ways he's gonna kill Makoya for calling him Boom Boom Boy.

Ochaco: *talking about how excited she is* I can't wait to meet everybody!

???: If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now.

Broccoli Boy looks in horror infront of him as he sees a man in a yellow sleeping bag staring at him like he's a insomniac zombie.

???: Welcome to UA's hero course.

He unzips the sleeping bag as he takes out a Gojo Sqeeze (real apple sauce lunch squeezing thing) (all jujutsu Kaisen fans: 😳 what?)

Entire class (but Makoya): What is that thing?

???: It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that.

A man emerges from the neon Cocoon as he stands in the doorway with a shocked class.

Broccoli Boy: Who is this guy? If he's here, than he must be some kinda pro. But he looks so worn out. What's his deal?

???: Hello, I'm your teacher.

Broccoli Boy: Our teacher?!

Aizawa: Put these on and head outside.

The Cocoon Man then holds up a gym uniform as everyone is still shocked he's there teacher (besides Makoya)

All Might: UA's course doesn't follow the normal academic path. [sighs] Get the wrong home room teacher, and life is hell.

It then goes to a training ground with the whole class in gym uniforms.

Students (besides Makoya): What? A Quirk assessment test?

Ochaco: But orientation! We're gonna miss it!

Aizawa: If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies.

[students gasp]

Makoya: Amen.

Aizawa: Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives. But you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn. Bakugo, you managed to get second place on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?

Makoya: 67 meters, I think.

Aizawa: Right. Try doing it with your Quirk.

Bakugo goes into the circle as he gets ready to throw the softball.

Aizawa: Anything goes, just stay in the circle. Go on. You're waisting our time.

Bakugo then stretches as he goes to throw the softball, he looks bored ( Makoya: HEY THATS MY THING!)

Bakugo: All right, man. You asked for it. I'll add a little heat to my pitch and drop their jaws.

Bakugo throws it as a huge wave of explosions are created as he does.

Bakugo: DIE!

Izuku: Oh, Woah.

Aizawa: All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero.

[students gasp]

LivingPickachu: Woah. 705 meters. Are you kidding me?

Alien Girl: I wanna go! That looks like fun!

Flex-tape: This so what I'm talkin' about, usin' our Quirks as much as we want!

Makoya: Oh great, here we go. I've heard this over and over again form living with the Hobo Caterpillar.

Aizawa: So this looks fun, huh? You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and play time? Idiots.

Aizawa then gets his usual smirk on his face as he looks at his students.

Makoya: These poor children are doomed. I know that smirk, Thats the 'ima break you into a million pieces and force you to put yourself back together' smirk. I know it very well. After all my father taught me how to fight.

Aizawa: Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately.

Students (besides Makoya): HUH?

All Might: Aw Crap! He got Aizawa! Midoriya's gonna be singled-out from the start.

Izuku: Immediate expulsion? Eight tests? Oh, crap. Not good. I can only use One For All at either zero or 100 percent right now. I don't have any control yet.

Aizawa: Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. Understand? If that's a problem, you can head home right now.

Izuku: A huge test on the first day of school? What the crap am I gonna do?

Ochaco: You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair!

Aizawa: Oh and you think natural disasters are?

[students gasp]

Aizawa: Or power-hungry villains? Hm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No. The world Is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to try and combat that unfairness. If you wanna be a pro, you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years, UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So, go beyond. Plus Ultra-style. Show me it's no mistake that you're here. Now then we're just waisting time by talking...

Mostly everyone's ready for the test. Makoya is extremely excited.

Aizawa: Let the games begin.

1st Physical Exercise: 50m dash

Measuring Device: Runners. On your marks. Ready— [gunshot]

Robot Hands and Frog girl leap into action as they are paired with each other in the dash.

Measuring Device: 3.04 seconds (Robot Hands)

Robot Hands: At 50m, I can only get up to third gear.

Tenya Iida. His Quirk: Engine! As you can see his legs are pretty dang fast!

Aizawa: We'll he's defiantly in his element. But speed wont help him in every test.

———— (this means very small time skip)

Ochaco: Ill lighten up my clothes. Oh and my shoes, too!

Ochaco Ururaka, her Quirk: Zero Gravity!

Measuring device: Get set- [gunshot]

She can nullify the gravitational pull of anything she touches. But if she uses her power too much, she totally hurls!

Measuring Device: 5.49 seconds (Tail Man) 7.15 seconds. (Ururaka)

Ochaco: We'll at least Thats faster than junior high!

————

Aoyoma: Nice attempts, mon amis.

Aoyoma turns around as he is vrs Alien Girl.

Measuring Device: On your mark! Get set- [gunshot]

Aoyoma: But you're just not showing enough panache! Let your powers shine!

Yuga Aoyoma, his Quirk: Naval Laser! That's right, a bellybutton laser. But he can't shoot it forever.

Measuring Device: 5.51 seconds (Aoyoma)

Aoyoma: Hm. Shooting my beautiful beam for more than a second hurts my tummy.

FlexTape, Sharkteeth, LivingPikachu, Aizawa: What a tool.

Aizawa: Testing the upper limits of their powers helps me assess their room for growth. It becomes clear what they can and can't do. Their true potential.

————

Boom Boom Boy vrs Broccoli Hair

Measuring Device: Runners on your marks, ready- [gunshot]

Aizawa: Sometimes, pros have to be creative in order to succeed.

Bakugo: Burst Speed!

Bakugo then launches repeated explosions sending him flying

Measuring Device: 4.13 seconds.

Katsuki Bakugo, his Quirk: Explosion!

Measuring Device: 7.02 seconds.

Bakugo: My power has more uses than anyone else's in this school.

Makoya: You sure about that Boom Boom Boy?

Everyone looks over to Makoya who is standing in-front of Bakugo.

Boom Boom Boy: Ya I'm darn sure of that! I got the best goddamn Quirk here bastard!

Makoya: We'll see about that Bakugo.

Izuku: There are still seven tests. Everyone's gonna be using their Quirks on all of 'em and getting awesome results. So what do I do? I've got a ton of power, but I can only use it once. And it'll break me. Control! That's what I need. Maybe I can focus like All Might suggested.

————

Measuring Device: On your mark!

Makoya is partnered with Kirishima on this one. He's ready for this. He got the best Quirk he could get right now.

Measuring Device: Get set! [Gunshot]

Makoya: Engine!

Makoya's legs burst with speed as he gets to the finish line, everyone looks at his legs revealing the engines on the lower backs of his legs.

Measuring Device: 3.56 seconds!

Robot Hands: Wait that's my Quirk?

Boom Boom Boy: How do you have that bastards Quirk you fucking insomniac!

Makoya Aizawa, Quirk: Disable. His Quirk allows him to erase others Quirks and if he makes physical contact can temporarily copy their Quirk leaving his enemy's powerless. The stronger his opponent, the stronger he is! One of his drawbacks is he can only erase one person's Quirk at a time and can only copy one person's Quirk at a time. He also like his father gets dry eyes after too much use and they can even bleed.

Makoya: My Quirk allows me to not only temporarily make others Quirks ineffective. I can also temporarily take them. Meaning I could use your Quirk anytime I wanted Boom Boom Boy, remind me what you were saying earlier?

Makoya smirks as the class looks shocked, he has such a strong Quirk. Boom Boom Boy likes like he wants to make Makoya die a painful death right here right now.

2nd Test: Grip Strength.

Flextape: You hit 540 kilograms? You're such a beast!

The Grapeist: Yeah, like a muscly octopus!

Alien Girl: Woah! Makoya you hit 490 kilograms! Wait why do you have three arms?

Makoya: I copied octopuses Quirk over there.

Bakugo: *angry growling*

Makoya: Someone get the dog on a leash.

Bakugo: THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU BASTARD!?

Makoya: Guys... we might have to put the dog down.

Bakugo then goes to attack Makoya only for Makoya to cancel his Quirk so no explosions happen.

(To clarify his hair rises like his fathers when his Quirk is activate so it's pretty obvious.)

(Goes threw all the other tests just fine, does really well by copying others Quirks)

Robot Hands: If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon he's gonna be the one going home.

Boom Boom Boy: Huh! Of course he is. He's a Quirkless loser.

Robot Hands: He has a Quirk. Did you not hear about what he did at the entrance exam?

Boom Boom Boy: Huh?

Aizawa: Here it comes (why you gotta word it like that 😭)

Makoya: His Quirk is a one time use thing. He breaks his bones every time he uses it. If he can't find a way around that, there's a good chance he'll get expelled even if he's not last place.

Robot Hands: But that's absurd! Can't he just put less power into it?

Makoya: My best guess is it's a 100% or 0% type thing, that or it hurt him so much as a kid he could never train with it and he has the potential to control it. Maybe that's why you don't know about his Quirk Boom Boom Boy.

He goes to use his Quirk as he throws the ball, but his Quirk doesn't work.

Broccoli Boy: Makoya. Did you cancel my Quirk?

Makoya: It wasn't me.

Aizawa: I erased your Quirk. The judges for the exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enrol at this school.

Broccoli Boy looks over to see the man's scarf floating around him as he has glowing red eyes with floating hair.

Broccoli Boy: Erase my?- [gasps] Those goggles! I know you! You can look at someone and cancel out their powers. The Erasure Hero. Erasure Head!

All the students: Who's that?

Frog Gurl: Oh I've heard of him. I think he works on the down-low.

All Might: Aizawa's one of those guys who doesn't like the media because he thinks they interfere with our work. And he judges celebrity heroes like me because I look good in the spotlight.

All Might is watching this unfold from the corner as he nervously watches Aizawa and his class.

Aizawa: You're not ready. You don't have control over your power. We're you planning to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?

Broccoli Boy: No! That's not what I was trying to do!

Aizawa: No matter what your intentions are, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another overzealous hero I know. One who saved 1000 people by himself and became a legend. But even with that drive, you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry, Midoriya. With your power, there's no way you can become a hero. I returned your impractical Quirk. Take your final throw. Hurry and get it over with.

Robot Hands: I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice.

Bakugo: Probably told him to start packing.

Izuku: I've only got one shot at nailing this, so what am I gonna do?

Aizawa: Is he going to use his Quirk and have to forfeit the rest of the events like a fool? Or admit defeat and settle into last place? Either way, he doesn't belong here.

Izuku: I still can't control my power. But I can't just give up, either. Do I let the egg explode? It might be my only shot at staying at UA. I have to try something. No matter what the consequences.

Aizawa: A waste of a Quirk.

Makoya: I believe he's gonna do something creative. Come up with a way around it nobody saw coming.

Robot Hands: What makes you think that?

Makoya: Because. I think I know who Broccoli Boy is after watching him during the tests-

Makoya remember watching Broccoli Boy who tried his hardest to complete the tests despite their not being much hope.

Makoya: He's a smart and creative idiot who doesn't give up or give a damn if you think he's worthless. Sure he might feel hurt, but that won't stop him from proving you wrong. That's what I think at least.

Izuku then goes to throw the ball. Everyone on the edge of there seats wondering what he'll do.

Broccoli Boy: Mr. Aizawa was right about what he said. If I can't control my Quirk, there's no way I'll ever become a hero.

All Might: Hey, hey, is he for real?

Izuku: I have to work way harder than everyone else here if I wanna succeed. Even if I have a lot to learn, I'll focus on what I can do right now. Smash!

Izuku puts all his force and power into one finger as the ball is sent flying everyone stares in awe at the throw he just did.

Izuku: It hurts... but not as bad as before.

Makoya smirks knowing he was right, which then turns into a smile.

Izuku: Mr Aizawa. You see? I'm still standing.

Aizawa: This kid...

Makoya: Wow, he made dad smile. Never thought I'd see the day, don't want to see it again though no offence. It's kind of terrifying when he smiles like this.

Makoya: Shoulda bet money while I still had the chance... eh, I get to bask in the feeling of being right.

Boom Boom Boy runs towards Broccoli very angrily, no idea why.

Boom Boom Boy: DEKU YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT, OR YOU'RE DEAD!

Aizawa then shoots his capture tap at Boom Boom Boy which subdues him and stops him in his tracks.

Boom Boom Boy: Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?

Aizawa: Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fibre and a special metal alloy. Stand down. It'd be wise to avoid making me use my Quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye.

Students: Too bad! That powers amazing!

Class 1-A's home room teacher: Shota Aizawa. He can erase the Quikr of anyone he looks at. But the effect ends when he blinks.

Aizawa: you're waisting my time now. Whoever's next can step up.

———— (after the rest of testing)

Aizawa: Alright. Time to give you your results. I ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth going over each individuals score.

Makoya: Broccoli is in last place. Poor Broccoli Boy. Dads really hard on people though so I'm not surprised.

Aizawa: And I was lying, no-ones going home.

Makoya: Of course.

Aizawa: That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests.

[group screams in shock]

Peacock Hair: Im surprised you guys didn't figure it out sooner. I'm sorry I guess I probably should have said something.

Makoya: Poor Peacock Hair, she doesn't know the truth. He had every intention of expelling each and every one of us.

Flextape: That was pretty nerve-wrecking huh?

Shark Teeth: Nah, I'm always down for a challenge.

Aizawa: Thats it. We're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom. Read it over before tomorrow morning. Midoriya. Take this and go have the old lady fix you up. Things are gonna be tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins. Make sure you're prepared. And Makoya. Can you grab some cat food on your way home? We're out.

Everyone turns to look at me clearly confused. I sigh as I look at my classmates.

Makoya: Is it not obvious yet? Mr Aizawa's my father.

Everyone's face goes to pure shock as they look at me.

Whole Class: WHAT?!?!?! HE'S YOUR FATHER?!?!

Makoya: It's pure agony and terrible to admit, but yes. Did you not see the similarities of are appearances or Quirks? Same hair, similar looks, similar Quirk. I'm surprised I had to say it for you to understand.

Robot Hands: Wait is having a parent as a teacher even aloud? They would go easy on their kids.

Makoya smirks and chuckles for a second.

Makoya: If anything me being his son means he's gonna make my training even more hellish than yours. Plus more expectations and he always knows what I'm thinking. He would never go easy on me, not unless I make coffee for him every morning but I refuse to.

————

All Might: Aizawa, that was a rotten move!

Aizawa: All Might. So you were watching. No talk shows today?

All Might: 'A rational deception'. That's cute but your not exactly known for being lighthearted. I read your file. Last year you expelled an entire class of freshmen students. You have no problem kicking students out. Anyone you deem unworthy. You were planning to send last place home. So that can only mean... you see the same kind of potential in Young Midoriya that I do.

Aizawa: What is this about? It almost sounds like you've been in his corner the whole time.

All Might: Uh....

Aizawa: Isn't it a little early for you to be playing favourites?

All Might: Oh and what about your son? I doubt you would have expelled him. By the way, since when did you have a son?

Aizawa chuckles darkly as he looks at All Might with a menacing grin.

Aizawa: The kid knows I would have expelled him for sure. He also knows that because he's my son... my expectations for him are higher. Meaning his training is going it be just as much if not more than the other students. He knows that for sure. Like you said, I'm not known for being lighthearted. Him being my son doesn't give him an easy pass to being a hero.

Aizawa pauses as All Might sweat drops at his answer.

Aizawa: And about your favourite. I'll admit, he doesn't have zero potential. If that were the case. I would have sent him straight home after class without hesitation. It's cruel to let a kid keep dreaming of something that will never come true.

Aizawa starts to walk away as All Might continued to stare at him.

All Might: In your own strange way, you're a kind man, Aizawa. I know that. The fact you are working your son so hard so he can protect himself is proof enough of that. But clearly, we are gonna have us a problem.

————

Izuku: Im so tired..

Makoya: Me too. Then again I'm always tired.

Izuku turns around to see Makoya and Iida as he smiles at them.

Izuku: Oh hey there. Iida, Makoya.

Iida: How's the broken finger doing?

Izuku: O-oh. It's doin' fine, thanks to Recovery Girl.

Makoya: I like her because she gives me candies.

Iida and Izuku both deadpan at Makoya who has gummies in the palm of his hand as he's eating them.

Izuku: Where did you get the gummies?

Makoya stops eating them for a second.

Makoya: Recovery Girls office.

Iida & Izuku: YOU STOLE FROM RECOVERY GIRL?!?

Fun Fact: When Makoya was changing in gym the boys say he's hot with his hair up and try to keep his hair up but he said "no! Let's me stay in my eternal emo cocoon of darkness." Just though this would be funny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 228 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...
66.9K 1.6K 16
*DISCONTINUED* Izuku Midoriya, class mom, hero in training, becomes more motherly-like towards his classmates after losing his mom, he had picked up...
599K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
8K 221 8
Izuku is born a year earlier and the whole plot crumbles happily away. Featuring: A class consisting of a single student, Aizawa being a homeroom tea...