Helluva boss: Moxxie and Mill...

By Axel_the_Axelotl

What if Moxxie abd millie had a son before they joined I.M.P? like 16 or 19 years before the company employee... More

Maxwell's back story
The Demons cult on maxwell
Pilot
Murder Family/Episode 1
When Loona was adopted
Loo Loo Land/ Episode 2
Spring Broken/Episode 3
C.H.E.R.U.B/Episode 4
The Harvest Moon Festival/ episode 5
Truth Seekers/ Episode 6
A Date With Octavia / Not Episode 7 (sorry)
A/N
1k reads A/N
Of what happened to Octavia's parents before the next chapter
Seeing Stars/season 2 Episode 2
Exploring The Goetia Palace.
Hopes
Christmas Eve special (Not connected to the story)
The Deal
The Revenge.
Happy New years
2K readers
The Truth
The Twins
A/N
The Truth to Max from Moxxie
A Day with the Kids
Max And Octavia's Demonic form
3k readers!
The Betrayal (Ignore for now)
The Angels Join (read the A/N but ignore for now)
On Hold (Please read)
Update
Another update (please read if you read The last 2 chapters)
Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 (Part 1)
Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 (Part 2)
Almost there
10k readers!
Helluva boss Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 / part 3
Update
Fire vs Ice
Update
Another update of S2 Ep4
Q&A
Western Energy s2 ep 4
The Search
Back In The Mafia.
Update
Update
S2 Ep5 (part 1)
30k reads!
s2 ep5 (pt 2)
s2 ep5 (pt 3)
Queen Bee
The Start Of A New Life
Face To Face With Death, Again
Oops // S2 Ep6
Oops// s2 ep6 pt2
Update. 60th chapter ish. Read. it's important!
update/ read. if you want info on future chapters
Joining The Mob
The Nightmare.
Maybe back together and joining the fight against heaven
Family Reunion.
Don't mess with the Ink Demon
Going to heaven.
Max change once again
The day before extermination.

Fire Vs Ice Pt2

239 4 0
By Axel_the_Axelotl

(So as the Most of us know that the dead that Max has killed. Has resurrected because of the ink demon. And so it means Fionn has returned as well. Basically what the dead remembers is what they remember before they died. This also means Andrealphus and Stella have returned. It is basically like they had a dream. Anyway Max heads to the Goetia to visit August and Octavia invited him to have a few chats.)

Max flies through the sky. Heading to the Goetia palace for the first time in 6 months.

He lands in the garden area where August and Francesco sit. They both Jump because of the un expected arrival.

Francesco: oh hey there Max. Haven't seen you since the wedding.

Max gives Francesco a scary glare. August grabs his father's shoulder and Max turns to him with a sigh.

Max:how have you been, son? I apologize for not coming sooner. But I had business to attend too. Mostly with lucifer. But I am here now.

August: don't worry dad. It's understandable. Mom says she wants to talk to you about something.

Max:hmmmm. I'll go see. Thank you for the information.

Max flies up to a balcony and enters into the kitchen area where Octavia sits with a blanket and headphones in the ears. Max walks in front of her and she looks up to see Max standing there. She took out her headphones and pulled off the blanket and stood up in a purple dress.

She stood in front of him and looks up into his eyes. He smiled and so did she.

Octavia:Max.....

Max:Octavia.....how are you....?

Octavia:I've been better....weird not seeing or hearing your voice here.....but Francesco is treating me good.

Max:that is good.

Octavia: have you find anyone yet?

Max:not really anyone. But I seen a few. Trying to get back out there. It's harder.

Octavia:at least your Trying. I sometimes wish we didn't get divorced.

Max:I wish that as well. August said you have to say something.

Octavia:yeah. I called you over because since my mum still has some custody pf me and this palace. She wants to host a party here. And I need you to come just in case bad goes down. Because both my uncle and his bodyguard. Remember?

Max:How can I forget? And I realized that those people have Arise from the dead. Meaning Striker and Crimson are back. So we got to keep an eye for them. Anyway I can come but I need a disguise. May I borrow the grimoire?

Octavia:of course.

Octavia goes and grabs the grimoire. And hands it to Max who telekinetically uses it and flips through the pages. He stopped at one and a green magic aura goes around him and he transforms.

(Not mine on top. Found it on google. It looked cool and let's say that this guy's symbol can be Max's.)

Octavia was in shock and started to form a blush. But stopped with a cover in her face. Max chuckled.

Max:not even married and still making you blush.

Octavia:Oh Shut up! What's the name of this disguise?

Max:Ipos. An earl and powerful prince of hell who has 36 legions of demons under my command 22 demon in ars Goetia.

Octavia:you came up with this while going through the grimoire?

Max:yes. I'm a fast thinker.

Octavia:Alright. Better get going. To umm you know get ready for tonight.....

Octavia leaves the room and Max just stands there.

Later on the party started and Max sneak around front and was able to get into the party.

Max walks around and grabs a glass with wine 🍷 it. He swirls it in the glass to let it breathe. He goes to an open window and sighs. He whispers to himself

Max:just to think I have to do a similar thing when I become King.

He turns around and when he sees Francesco next to Octavia. Jealousy goes through his veins making his veins boil.

He takes a sip of the wine before a rope appears above him and yanks him fast enough no one was able to hear him.

Later on a bright light was turned on above him in his Imp form and he flinches cause of the brightness. Laughing of two different people is heard in front of Max. He knew thise laughs. Both Crim and Striker.

Max:why am I not surprised?

Crimson:you should have figured we track you down eventually.

Max:Yeah yeah. But what is it that you want? You obviously brought me here for something.

Crimson:yes. A deal to strike with you. One you shouldn't pass up.

Max sighed but looks at Crim.

Crimson:you come to work for me on part times. Keep it a secret. You come whenever I fucking say. You do what the fuck I say to do. And if you follow. I'll leave your family. Including your Father. Alone. Capiche?

Max sighs very hard and growls a bit.

Max: I agree to the terms gramps. But only to protect my family. Plus. I know someways to get your business up and running again. Just give me sometime and I'll get it done. Also if you want to keep this under ropes. You might want to get me back to that party. I'm supposed to keep up an act.

Crimson snaps his fingers and a hood is placed over Max's head. But before he gets knocked out. He his a bell go off. Meaning it was time for the exterminators to come along.

Later on when Max is dropped off. He rips off the hood and looks around. Exterminators are all around. He hears roars. Max turns to see both Stolas and Francesco trying to kill of what they can. Max turns to the gunshots that are heard and to see August fighting the exterminators in the air. He hears a nearby scream that sounds like Octavia's nearby. He flies up and looks around and finda a bunch of exterminators closing in on Octavia. He growls lowly and glides down and with a bight glow he turns into a giant wolf-crow demon and lands in front of Octavia. His size was massive. Kaiju size basically. Nearly as tall as the palace.

He roars at the exterminators and the roar is loud to be heard through that part of the ring. He spreads the crow like wings to show some pentagrams glowing on both. The exterminators start backing away. They bolt away along with the rest. They fly and the bell rings early meaning the time is up. Max looks down at Octavia and Octavia pets his snout.

Octavia:thank you for saving my life.

Max's Giant tail wags. Screaming is heard. Max turns his head to see fionn jumping off the palace and Max opens his mouth and eats her and the sword flings out of her hands after and Max swallows whole.

He turns into his normal form.

Max and Octavia hug for a long time.

Max:as one if my vows said at our wedding. I'll protect you always and forever. Married or not. I'll always protect you. In death I'll always protect you Octavia. Always.

The look at each other andax moves some hair out of Octavia's face with a smile. Their faces get closer to each other.

Francesco and Stolas:Via!

The pull away quickly to see the two birds running in their direction. August lands nearby.

August:is everyone ok?

All nodded.

Max:I should be going. You guys are welcome for the help. I'll see you all around.

Max spreads his wings ready to take off.

Stolas:Maxwell.

He turns to stolas.

Stolas:I thank you again for your help. You are welcome anytime. Even if your not married to my daughter. You'll be like a son to me.

Max nods before flapping his wings and flying back to the Morningstar palace.

(ALRIGHT! I know I might have gotten of how the exterminators work in this universe of hell thing. And Max was supposed to fight fionn more. But I decided to kill her off faster. And again I don't know how the exterminators work. Apologies for not but hey I did make this chapter a little more epic than expected. Oh and Max and Octavia might get back together. Hell maybe Max will have a love triangle. Alright hope y'all enjoyed byeeeeeeee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 858 26
Six months ago Blitzo was kidnapped and suffered at the hands of his abusers. The incident has forced him to become a shell of his former self. His m...
30.3K 578 25
Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured by the government, and forced to live on...
100K 1.7K 16
I recently fell in love with the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss universe and couldn't help myself. This will be a book of various one-shots for the Stoli...
24.1K 677 20
Y/n a 17 year old, on his way to get beer that was ordered from his abusive parents who ordered him Y/n falls through the portal he encounters three...