A Study On Destiny

By Marvel_POVs3456

You have all heard of the tales of lucky candidates of gavaldon being stolen from their homes to be taken to... More

1: Nervous?
2: Bloody birds
3: A Final Goodbye... For Now
4: Something is very wrong here
5: Errrm what?
6: Shits going downnnnnn
7: A rude awakening
8: Lesso's classroom
9: Lesso's Classroom Pt 2
11: Something (Not So) Ugly Happens
12: Not So Ever-Like
13: Just More Trouble...
14: The Best Type Of Evil
15: Just A Light Snack
16: History
17: A Delightful Dinner
18: Spooky Scary School At Night
19: Clues!
20: Tension Is Rising
21: Only The Best And The Bravest
22: Whats Your Talent, My Dear?
23: Magic Of Great Power
24: Alphabetical Maddness
25: Are You Mental?!
26: Powers I Will Never Match
27: Down The Rabbit Hole
28: And.. Why The Gloves??
29: The Lunch Before
30: The Ceremony
31: How Do You Defeat Such A Powerful Being?

10: The Clearing

148 9 1
By Marvel_POVs3456

Ana stormed into the Clearing, of which was now open. Like the supper hall the Clearing was spilt in half. Evers and Nevers. The sky was a cloudy grey and the cloud were turning black as the breeze picked up. The chilly air hit the girls face as she scanned the terrain. The grass was still wet from the morning rain as Ana angrily pushed through the crowd of Evers in her way to get to the Nevers food line. The girl hadn't had anything since the morning she left so she may have been a bit hangry. All of that was forgotten when she saw someone she'd been waiting to see all this time. The boy with ginger hair was curled up by a tree all alone and already had a bruise forming on his head. Gregor!!

The girl run up to her brother almost slipping on the mud under her feet. "Greg!" Ana yelled. The boy looked up and saw his sister different to how he left her. Half of her golden locks were burnt off, her hands and arms covered in 3rd degree burns and her uniform was utterly ruined.

"Ana!" Gregor shouted and stood before Ana got to him. The siblings were reunited as they hugged each other. "What happened to you?"

"My first class," Ana paused as Gregor looked at her with a worried look upon his face "Lady Lesso was a little harsh," Gregor looked even more worried for his little sister "No, no not like that! They all said my arms burst into flames. I destroyed her classroom. Well melted it,"

"Thank god. I thought you got tortured on your first day," Gregor said with relief but noticed to significant amount of bruising on his sister "what are they?"

"That does not matter. I have a question I must ask you," Ana said as the siblings sat on the blanket the Evers were provided.

"Of course, what is it?" Gregor asked biting into his cucumber sandwich. Ana stopped in her tracks. Having not eaten since the day she got here she was starving. "Have it but don't say a word," Ana had already taken it before Gregor got the first word out of his mouth. She scoffed it down quickly before any of the fairies or wolves could take it from her. Which was too right as a wolf had seen the interaction.

"She didn't need to say anything, I saw the whole thing," He said before he grabbed the girl pulling her up "Nevers shouldn't be taking food from Princes,"

"Excuse you! I'm in the middle of a conversation with my brother!" The girl screamed "Let go of me!" The wolf dragged the girl over to the Nevers selected side , closest to the half dead trees. Actually nope they looked very dead. The creature finally dropped Ana on the Nevers side but in a pile of fresh mud. If her uniform wasn't ruined it was now. She looked over the Evers side to all of them laughing at her and eyed a few Nevers who did the same. Jay walked over quickly to help the girl up.

"Who was that?" He asked helping her up "Oh wow that uniform is ruined. I'm sure I can fix it with some fabric and thread,"

"Thank you, honestly it would do this blazer some good. Also that is my brother, Gregor," Ana said wiping the mud off her "He is in the year above us but he was meant to be here to protect me for all the evil Nevers," Ana waved her fingers in a spooky way and smirked at that thought.

"So they really didn't know you were a Never, huh?" Jay said wiping some of the mud Ana had missed off of her remaining sleeve.

"No they did not. It is funny actually thinking of what my father said before this. Funny to think he paid the school for Gregor to attend early," Ana stated as she started to walk over to the lunch line "Now hurry up I'm starving,"

Jay followed closely behind "He paid for him to be there? What a weird family you have. My family wouldn't care. They leave me to figure it out on my own. Doubt even if Dad was alive he would send my older brother after me,"

"Oh I'm sorry," Ana said feeling sorry for the boy

"Don't be. It's how villains are with their children and every villains child in this school, famous or not would say the same," Jay explained as they joined the back of the line "It just how we are treated to build ourselves to not have a weakness. Yet we go through all of that and somehow that," he points to the princesses across the Clearing who have to sit there and look pretty and the princes looking like polished figurines "that always wins. I don't get it,"

"Me either," Ana agrees. The pair thought about the conversation for a while and moved up further in the long line of students. Why did Evil always lose? There has got to be a reason. Or maybe they are all just that bad and not in an evil way. There was a silence till Jay broke it.

"Enough about the villains sad backstory. I want to know what Lady Lesso said to you in there to get you so angry ?" Jay asked from behind her, intrigued to know what his new acquaintance was so pissed about earlier.

Ana laughed before speaking "That she did not care for me being a Never and I should not challenge her authority," Ana mocked putting 'authority' in quotation marks "She said that I should watch my mouth basically," she shrugged

"You ought to," Jay declared behind her shoulder suddenly looking around cautiously "Lady Lesso has eyes and ears everywhere. You mocking her is not giving you any hope,"

"Oh please the women does not scare me one bit," Ana rolled her eyes and turning to face the boy "What is she even going to do?"

"Send you to the Doom room. Everyone knows that," Jay whispered looking around as if someone would be listening

"The Doom room what is-," Ana began

"Shhhh! Do you want us both to die?!" Jay continue to whisper through fear "She may let you go because you're a princess but I know I won't be so lucky. So can you be more quiet about it,"

"Only for your sake," Ana whispered back and the two laughed.

"What are you two nattering about? Hurry up I haven't got all day!" The cook told them as she stood there, waiting for them to pick up a iron tray and a plate. Little did the two know that they were now at the front of the line. The pair grabbed trays and plates quickly after she'd said that. They held them out in front of her and she slammed a ladle full of gruel onto their plates.

"What the fuck? What is this crap?" Ana exclaimed looking down at the plate and now even more ruined uniform. Who knew you could ruin a new uniform so badly on your first day? Ana apparently. It was then the cook was frozen with angry as she looked down at the girl before her. The anger suddenly turned to fear that Ana didn't process why till it was too late. "Oi! I said what is this-"

"My lunch," The Dean's voiced boomed once again as she cut into the front of the line. The cook shakily put down the ladle and bend down under the table. The Dean waited impatiently for the meal as the cook grabbed it. It was like it was magicked out of thin air and by some miracle it actually looked edible. "Grilled alligator, mashed potato and cooked asparagus. Would you like anything else?" The dean blankly stared at her before looking at the girl to her right.

"Miss. Charming, how wonderful to see you here," The Dean said sounding scarily nice. "Can you take my lunch to my table please? My hands are full," There was a purple glow on top of her walking stick and Ana felt her body move without her knowledge or consent.

"Yes of course Lady Lesso," Ana said dropping her lunch on the grass floor, making more of a mess of her uniform then it already had. Honestly she'd given up on the uniform by now. She grabbed a new tray and held it out for the cook once again. The cook only plastered a confused look upon her face. Nonetheless the cook placed the Deans lunch upon the metallic tray along with the cutlery necessary.

"Follow me," Lady Lesso told the girl as her body moved involuntarily. Jay looked at her confused but the girl looked at her friend scared and shrugged her shoulders. The Dean clicked her fingers and the girl could no longer move her body other then what the Dean's magic told her to do. Now dear reader. If you are thinking what I think you are thinking. Go touch some grass. Anyway...

She followed the Dean through the many hallways of the school silently, as whatever spell the Dean had on her kept her that way. "Mocking a superior member of staff is not a good look for you Miss Charming. See, I thought you would stop at questioning my authority but no apparently not. Could get you in a lot of trouble,"
The girl was silent and didn't even show she tried to say anything. The spell was strong and held her body her in place. "The first week of the school for Evil is different for all students. Some get bullied, some disobey and some," Lesso paused as she turned to the girl "destroy their uniform? What happened to your uniform?" The women asked with a confused expression plastered on her face. "Whatever but every student as a way to settle in and some need more help then others," She said as Ana still followed the Dean through the corridors "You however have stumped me. So from now on," she said as she climbed up the stairs with the girl "as punishment for your lack of respect a special detention will be put in place." she said heading towards the staff balcony "Every day after school this week you will come to my office and you get get rid off all the graffiti on my desks collected during the day,"

The girl stayed still. The dean clicked her fingers but only freed the girl enough to talk "What?! But I didn't do anything wrong and graffiti? How am I meant to get rid of that? Your desks are all covered in ic-" The dean clicked her fingers again and the girls mouth count no longer move.

"That's not my problem. I don't do this for anyone but Dovey is worried about you. The other dean is worried for your well-being. I am trying to not let civil war break out. So! I am giving you one chance to get this right, Anastasia," The Dean told the girl as the came to some glass doors covered in frilly curtains "Do you understand?" The girl nodded without her own permission and the dean smiled as if it wasn't her own doing "Excellent. Now leave my lunch next to Clari- Professor Dovey,"

The girl entered to balcony as the staff looked at her. There were two long tables joined together in a V shape. The staff for Evil on one side and the staff for Good on the other. It wasn't hard to search for Professor Dovey as she was placed I. The middle of the table. There was an empty space next to her and the girl knew that was where Lesso's meal was to go. You know that she was not herself because after that talking to the real Ana would have thrown the Deans meal off of the balcony. This spelled Ana walked to Lesso's place and walked off.

The girl got to the other side of the glass door when finally the spell lifted. Anastasia turned to the open door as she began almost bursting with anger "How dare you-" yet the door simply slammed in her face she kicked it hoping it would break but it didn't. She planned to kick it another three times just as hard but only succeeded in two, as her foot hurt. She huffed in defeat but she thought 'At least I can get something to eat now'

It was then the wolves howled for the next class to start. "Oh you have got to be fuckin-,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 927 23
Y/N L/N daughter of the evil queen escaped her abusive past in her small town and is selected to attend the school for good and evil. Will she fall f...
97.8K 2.6K 28
A Princess, A Witch and, A Soldier? Three were taken instead of two on the night of the red moon. Two who believe they are in the wrong schools or wa...
40.9K 1.1K 18
𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗔 𝗈𝖿 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗢𝗡 lived alone with 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔 of 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗢𝗡. The two women were believed to be witches because of where they...
48.9K 2.2K 22
agatha of gavaldon is a princess, and she has a secret. several, in fact. she's pretty good at keeping them, by now. tedros of camelot is a king, and...