ARRANGED MARRIAGE |KTH| [THV]...

By MoonlighthzxMoonligh

"why itz always me" she cried....."if you want or not you have to marry him"said her father "but dad im just... More

Introduction
About Family
1.You Have To Marry
2. Handsome fiance
3. Back to india
4. Caring Fiance
5. I Like You
6. Marriage
7. Husband
8. embarassed
9. His Office
10.Result
11. First day to school
12. Realising
13. I LOVE YOU
14. she is mine.
15. Ruining couples privacy
16. Periods
18. Friends
19. My wife is a Thief
20. Home tution.
21. Mafia....?
22. happy parents
23. Graduation
24. Gift
25. Honey moon
26. Claiming each other 🔞
27. Ideal type
28. Your favourite place
29. Your Day
30. The Gift

17. Daniel's birthday

450 14 0
By MoonlighthzxMoonligh

The next action from him make her mouth hung low out of unexpectation.....

He took his phone and called someone and said "get my private jet ready me and my wife are leaving for india"

She just see him in awww and kissed him. he too kissed back.

"Get ready we are leaving for india lets give a surprise visit to your family" he said and kissed her cheeks.

They got ready and yn said "taehyung lets take a selfie" he chunkled and nodded. They took a selfie...

And went to his private jet. A lady welcomed the kim couples by bowing in respect. Taehyung slightly bowed back and yn did too.

They went in and settled themselves. Yn found the jet having a bedroom, kitchen, couch, and washroom.

They put on their safety belts as it is going to take off. Yn holded taehyung hands tightly and taehyung did that too. She loosed her grip when she found it is going smoothly.

"Lets sleep we have plenty of hours" he said she nodded and went to bed followed by taehyung. They went and slept while hugging each other.

After some hours yn woke up to see her husband working in the ipad by sitting on the seat. She is just admiring him and took a photo of him without his knowledge.

He turned his head towards her to find her staring at him. He smirked and closed the laptop."why didnt you sleep more" he asked "its boring to just sleep always" she replied "Boring uh....?" He asked and smirked.

She understood what he meant but she acted innocent and said "yes very boring" he replied with a smirk "so lets do something interesting to get rid of your boredom" she smirked back by whispering "As you wish....!"

He hovered above her and kissed her. She too kissed him back. He is gently sucking her lowerlip and she is sucking his upperlip.

He tralied his kisses towards her jawline and giving sloppy kisses......she moaned lightly.

He proceeded further to her neck and sucking by giving her dark purple hickeys. He gave hickeys all over her neck and licked the placed to feel her good as it gave a burning sensation in her skin.

He slided his hands into her tee and massaging her tummy and kissed her once again......

Ans stopped "if this continues i may not be able to stop and control myself." He said and caresing her cheek whith his thumb still hovering above her

"I also dont want you to stop but i have a dream of spending my first night with you after graduation in paris" she replied.

"Your wish granted mrs.kim i too had the same idea before" he replied

"Taehyung i heard you have a brother and sister but where are they? Why didnt they attened our wedding" she asked

"Yes i have but they are studing in canada and didnt got leave to attend our marriage as they were having important classes so they said they will come after 1 year for our aniversary"

She said "oh ok show me their pic" he showed her.

She just awwed "so cute they are" he replied "they are..." while smiling at the photo.

Suddenly they heard a knock "come in" he said "We are going to land within 5 minutes mr.kim" said  a hostress he nodd and she left immediately.

They both went out of the jet and she didnt forgot to put on a turtle neck clothes in order to hide her hickeys
Before stepping out.

They went by a cab and when they entered the mansion. All the maids and the family members were looking at them in aww.

The members ran towards them and snatched the luggage from them and the head maid said "what a surprise yn you would have been informed to us so that we could recive you from the airport"

Soon the family came and hugged their daughter and son in law with tears in their eyes.

"How are you mom and dad" she asked "we are fine yn" said her father "what a surprise visit in the early morning  yn" asked her mother "i came to meet you all since i was missing you guys badly and where is that birthday buffolow" she asked.

"He is sleeping till now. Yesterday only he was saying that he is missing you" replied her father she made a plan and said to taehyung for which he agreed.

She slowly went near her brother's room and tried to open it but it was locked so she locked it from outside too as he cannot open it from inside.

She checked the time it was 5.00 am her brother regularly wake up at 8.00 am only. She went in her room with taehyung after ordering the maids to decorate the living room for a birthday celebration.

She said "taehyung you get freshen up first" he nodded and went in after sometimes he came out and she freshen up.

She checked the time it was 7.00 am when she was selecting her dress in bathrobe a knock heard taehyung said her to go in the washroom and opened the door. Her mom is standing outside

As soon as she saw taehyung she asked "decoration works are finished son. Now what we have to do?" He replied "the rest of the work will be on me mom and if hyung knocked the door dont open it"

she said ok and went away.

He closed the door and said "yn come out" she came out and wear a purple lehanga. Taehyung said "wow you look like a princess" she smiled and went towards the wardrobe and took out a shirt and jeans. handed it to him "then change into this prince" she said

He also changed into that.

She stood near the mirror and started to appy foundation in her neck. He asked her "what are you doing" she replied "hiding your wild bite marks" he smirked and said "you are looking more beautiful in that hickeys"

She blushed on his words and said "i think i dont want to apply blush you already make me red" he turned her to him and kissed her but she pushed him and pouted angryly "ahh dont ruin my lipstick" he chunkled at her cuteness.

They both went out of the room and the ordered cake has been received.

Taehyung came with a big size gift box which is bigger till yn's shoulder and said "yn go inside this box" she understood his plan and sat inside the box . He closed the box and tied it with a big ribbon.

He already created designed holes so that she could breath without any problem.

He said to yn's mother that "go and bring hyung  mom he already got ready i think. I heard showering sound from his room i will hide behind the piller and when he come here dont forget to blindfold him and let him open the gift box"

Daniel came with a blindfold and opened the blind fold with his mother inatruction he opened the gift box to see helium baloons were flying out of the baloon and yn got up from it and hugged him by saying " Happy birthday anna"

He cried in the hug and hugged back.
Taehyung came out of the piller and took a photo of the brother and sister.

"Dont cry and come lets cut the cake" she said and cheered daniel up. He cutted the cake.

And feed his sister,mom,dad,taehyung.....

They also wished him. He was so happy that his sister came to meet him.

They were all enjoying the little party....

Soon a voice reached her ears "YNNN............"

(Guess who it will be)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
118K 3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
283K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
87.2K 6.4K 30
"The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever." ---------------------------------------------- A story where a sweet guy falls unco...