β”β”β”πŽπ–ππ„πƒ 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌�...

By xoxewonzzn

"Bunny hyung?" "Yes princess" What happened when the most dangerous mafia want a innocent guy to love ?!?! So... More

Introduction
//1//
//2//
//3//
IMPORTANT
//4//
//5//
//7//
//8//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//12//
//13//
//14//
//15//

//6//

1.7K 86 45
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

"So seems like Mr Steve is busy doing something?" Jungkook said while passing by the couch, where the Younger was searching about some information with a damn serious face which was uncommon for him.

"Yes thanks to soobin hyung" he replied with a eyeroll and focus on his work. Jungkook chuckled and just walked toward the stairs.

That's was nothing new for the older Because he know how sometimes soobin made Steve do his works. Siblings thing.

Jungkook walked up the stairs and he meet soobin at the way who was coming out from his room while swearing someone at the phone.

Soobin did a light bow down to the older while passing by him then continue scolding the person on the call. Jungkook take a glance at him then again look at his front.

"How can he is going love someone at future if he used to have a temper like this, he easily got angry" Jungkook mumbled while going inside his room.

"Mother fucker if I found that guy who try to stole the drugs!! Then I am fucking going to kill him!! Just fucking found him before I kill you!!!" Soobin hang up the call and throw his phone away at the couch which made Steve get startled and choked at his Juice.

He slowly take a glance at the older who just come and sit down beside him with a so much rage in his eyes.

He gulped his saliva and thought to ask the older about what's wrong but the look of soobin, he thought it will better to stay silent. He turn his head back to his laptop and started to find about yeonjun.

Moments later Jungkook come down while hands in his pocket. He come downstairs to saw his twins brother sitting at the couch, one was raging in anger and another was frightened Because his other twin.

"So what's the matter?* Jungkook asked while walking to his brothers and sat down at the couch across soobin and Steve.

"Nothing, just someone stolen the drugs we've got a mafia that was from Paris" soobin replied with a cold tone as he was still fuming in anger.

Jungkook gaze become dark when he heard about this as he slowly leaned towards the table.

"Have you guys find out who did this?" He asked with the same tone. Soobin shook his head as no. Jungkook take a deep breath then looked up at his brother.

"Found out that mother fucker, the amount of drugs was so much, it's a huge loss for us" Jungkook said.

"I know right my mans are finding him if I get to know who was that mother fucker then I will just slit his throat and kill him" soobin said and looked away.

Steve was sitting there with eyes wide open and being speechless. His throat become dry as he just listened to his brother conversation. I told ya he is not into mafia things but unfortunately he had to be a mafia.

He slowly take glances at his both brothers then look back at his laptop. He immediately take his laptop and his snacks then run towards upstairs.

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook said while watching Steve running towards his room. Soobin take a look at twin then shrugged his shoulders.

"He is always weird, nothing new" he replied back and got up from the couch.

Time skip

At the party

Yeonjun was looking pretty on his beautiful white coloured blazer and he was standing beside jimin who was looking hot and handsome at the same moment.

Yeonjun was not having it, like he didn't want to stay here at the party the crowded place was driving him crazy.  He was standing beside jimin with a small sad pout, feeling bored to be here.

"Hey what's with your face?" Lisa asked while laughing because of yeonjun done face.

"I hate being here" yeonjun answered her with the little pout on his lips. Jimin heard this and turned to his brother who looked back at him with sad face.

"What happened Junnie?" Jimin asked while patting his head.

"I hate being here, I don't want to stay here, Junnie hate being here" yeonjun whined as he looked down at the ground.

"But yeonjun just stay for some moments, we will go home later" Jimin said, trying to convince yeonjun to stay for some moments.

The younger nodded his head, the small pout was still pasted on his face as he looked at his brother.

"Fine, I will, just be quick" yeonjun mumbled and went to sit Because of standing for long time his legs was hurting.

Jimin told Lisa to look after yeonjun and walked to the other side because his father called him.

Lisa came and sit down beside yeonjun who was looking around the hall which was crowded with rich and mafia peoples.

Suddenly soobin entered the hall with his team and take a look around the hall that was crowded.

He was walking inside with his hands inside his pockets of his coat as Steve was doing something at his phone.

"Finally I made it to end" Steve mumbled and look at soobin who was looking around the place.

Soobin was observing the place untill someone caught his attention and it was yeonjun who was sitting beside Lisa while playing with his sleeves.

His lips turn into a small smirk when he saw the little innocent guy sitting at the couch. Steve notice that as he secretly rolled his eyes at his brother then patted his shoulder.

"Mister I was talking to you, can you please listen to me" soobin turned to his brother and rose up his one eyebrow.

"First tell me have you found about him?" Soobin asked and point his hand at yeonjun as Steve nodded.

"I was about to tell you but if you listen to me" Steve said.

"So what your waiting for, your wedding with beomgyu?" Soobin said as Steve again rolled his eyes and turn on his phone.

"It will be my luck if I get married to beomgyu" he mumbled while searching the file at his phone.

"So his name is Park Yeonjun, younger brother of Park jimin, he was never mentioned before because of personal problems, the matter is that he is innocent, sweet and cute person so his brother don't want him to get hurt so he had never mentioned about him before, they don't have mother, they lived with their father who is cold" Steve said.

"That's it?" Steve nod his head in yes as soobin again turned to yeonjun who was now sitting alone just with some bodyguards. Lisa went to jimin Because he called her.

"Okay thanks for your help, you can go now" soobin said and started to walked towards yeonjun.

"Whatever I should go and mind my own business" steve mumbled and went to the other side.

Soobin Finally made it to the Younger who was sitting alone, still with the pout on his face which made soobin chuckled Because of his cuteness.

"Hey there little guy" yeonjun looked up to saw the person who called him. He looked up to saw a tall handsome guy who looks like a prince.

"Y-yes" he was nervous because whenever he is around new people he feel so much anxiety inside him.

"Don't worry I am not going to hurt you little guy" soobin said and sit down beside him, leaving a good gap between them so yeonjun don't get uncomfortable.

"D-don't call me little guy" he mumbled while looking at the ground and gosh soobin was already melting Because of the sweet pitched voice of him.

"I don't know your name, so I will call you that" soobin replied with a friendly smile as yeonjun slowly rose up his head to look at him.

"What's your name?" He asked. "Hyung said I shouldn't told anyone my name" yeonjun replied as soobin chuckled.

"Then I am going to call you little guy, just get to know that my name is soobin" yeonjun blinked his eyes for several times as he slowly Nodded his head again.

"Soobin hyung!!" Taehyun called him as soobin looked back at to him then again turn to yeonjun.

"I gotta go now, maybe we will see each other again little guy" soobin give him a smile and winked at him then got up from his place. Yeonjun heart skipped a beat when soobin flashed a smile at him.

He feel frustrated all of sudden and he can feel that his cheeks was turning red as he was staring at the tall guy.

On the other side jimin was walking back towards the place yeonjun was as he was looking at his phone. Lisa went to use the restroom so he was walking back alone.

He didn't pay attention to the front and he get bumped with someone. "Oh-i am sorry-" jimin stop at his words when he saw him.

"Wow, we meet after so long time jimin?" Jungkook said with a chuckled as he check him from up and down.

"And I am not even happy to saw you here after so many years" jimin replied back with a cold tone.

Jungkook smirked as he slowly walked near jimin who backed a little away from him.

"You're still so beautiful but cold like you used to at past, like the stubborn, cold park jimin Who is fragile inside" Jungkook whispered to him as jimin looked away from him.

"Just stay the fuck away from me!" Jimin pushed him away and walked away from there as Jungkook was laughing there then turned to walk away as well.

What's the relationship between jimin and Jungkook?

Is it going to effect between yeonbin?

How was the part? If you guys enjoy it then don't forget to vote and comment and also follow me for more updates.

Love you guys 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.2K 29
Choi Soobin, the greatest mafia heir, a sadist, a merciless person, has been magically tamed by this cute, competitive, caring, ordinary college stud...
23.4K 914 27
the mafia who was planning for revenge meet a unknown boy and fall in love with him but the boy is someone else obsession, and the boy become two maf...
305K 13.2K 27
when a certain fluffy bunny looking boy has a Mafia wrapped around his fingers Dive deep and find out the love story of a bratty cute innocent bunn...
47.9K 2.1K 32
Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Like he want Beomgyu . choi Beomgyu one o...