Lab Rats - The Untold Story (...

Av DavenMarvel

In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsi... Mer

*OC introduction: Harper*
Episode1: First Day of Bionic Academy
Episode 2: Unauthorized Mission
Episode 4: Bionic Rebellion (part 1)
Episode 5: Bionic Rebellion (part 2)
Episode 6: Paintball War
Episode 7: Bionic Dog
Episode 8: Mr Davenport! we can explain!
Episode 9: Spider on the Island
Episode 10: Lab Rats vs Mighty Med (part 1)
Episode 11: Lab Rats vs Mighty Med (part 2)
Episode 12: Bionic Action Hero (part 1)
Episode 13: Bionic Action Hero (part 2)
Episode 14: The Revenge (part 1)
Episode 15: the Revenge (part 2)
A/N next book! (Lab Rats The Untold Story- Part 3)

Episode 3: Chase's first date

256 11 73
Av DavenMarvel

They are in the mentors' dorm, Harper and Adam are playing chess.

"why do you insist on playing chess Adam?" Harper says "because it's cool the pieces look like little people they even have a queen!" Adam says.

"that's the bishop piece" Harper says "he can be queen if he wants to Harper keep an open mind!" Adam says, Harper laughs.

"come on Adam we have that class together today" Bree says "cool my class is going to smash yours" Adam says getting up "it's not a competition Adam, because if I were you I'd lose faster than I can run" Bree says.

Adam moves random chess pieces "Bingo!" He says and gets up "It's not the game we're playing but ok!" Harper says.

Bree and Adam leave, Chase is on the couch he gets up and sits with Harper at the table.

"so I was thinking..." Chase says.

"Oh I love it when you think, but you know that thinking break is an option, right?" Harper says "not for me!" Chase says with an excited smile.

"what were you thinking?" Harper smiles "About us! And how do we manage our time together" Chase says "what?" Harper says.

"since we both agreed to keep our relationship a secret, I realized that this limits the time we spend together as a couple, so I started thinking of a way to balance our schedules, in a way that allows us to keep our dating a secret and at the same time have enough time for ourselves and for each other, without interfering with our respective roles at the academy" Chase smiles excitedly as he concludes.

"wow! you really thought of
everything didn't you?" Harper says.

"I actually did, I mapped the whole island to get to know the most and least frequented places in a week period" Chase shows the tablet with the mapping.

"why did you do that?" Harper asks "So we know where and when we can meet!" Chase says "Aw oh my god Chase! That's weirdly cute" Harper smiles.

"It's not enough tho, since we decided to do this we didn't get to spend even a full hour together, I wanted to....take you on a date like....a real date!" Chase says a little nervous.

"You don't have to do this" Harper says taking his hand "I know i don't but I want to!" Chase says "Me too" Harper smiles.

"Leave it to me, I promise you will have the most perfect date ever!" Chase smiles.

"What would that perfect date look like?" Harper asks "I don't know yet but it's going to be perfectly calculated to perfection" Chase smiles, Harper laughs.

"You're so nerdy I love it!" Harper says and kisses his cheek.

......................................................................

Harper and Perry are in the training area, Harper is sitting reading a book.

"Hey! Mister Donny Money Doesn't Pay You To Sit There All Day!" Perry says "he doesn't pay you to talk either but here we are" Harper says.

"I can't believe I have to obey your orders, I should have locked you in the engine room when I had the chance" Perry says.

"It's gonna take a lot more than a locked door to get rid of me Terry!" Harper says.

"and speaking of obeying my orders your break ended at exactly 2 seconds so bye bye!" Harper says looking at the clock.

"What about your break?" Perry asks "I don't take a break, believe me I'm working right now" Harper says.

"oh yeah how?" Perry asks "I have the entire island monitored on this phone, I developed a monitoring system that fits in the palm of my hand, all security cameras, locks and alarms are under my supervision at all times, so I'm working full time!" Harper says.

"Cool, Genius, but what if someone steals the phone!?" Perry says in a mocking tone "I want to see someone try" Harper says with a menacing smile.

"Yeah we'll figure out we're not all that different" Perry says leaving, Harper rolls her eyes.

Sebastian walks over "Hi sis!" Sebastian says "Sebastian, You don't need to call me that I don't think we have that connection" Harper says.

"yeah I know but I wanted to know that we got along well" Sebastian says sitting next to her "Like brother and sister?" Harper says.

"yeah maybe, you always gave me the impression of the cool big sister you know" Sebastian smiles "Oh I get it" Harper says.

"so tell me about...your dad?" Sebastian asks "I didn't know my father" Harper says.

"oh I'm talking about Krane" Sebastian says "you know about Krane?" Harper says.

"relax I'm super cool with this, I mean now we're here with Mr Davenport" Sebastian says, Harper looks at him suspiciously

"what do you want to know?" Harper says "were you upset with Davenport, Adam, Bree and Chase doing what they did to him?" Sebastian says, Harper frowns.

"I mean he was your father after all, he raised you" Sebastian says, Harper gives some thought to the response.

"I stopped seeing Krane as my father a long time ago, because besides keeping me alive he didn't do anything else to make me consider him like that, he was never a real father he just used my skills like I was just a....soldier and nothing
more...he did the same to you guys" Hadper says.

Sebastian looks down at the floor thoughtfully.

"Sebastian I don't know who you think he was, or what he was like but he wasn't a father, he's not something worth fighting for to honor his memory or anything like that" Harper says.

"did you hear me!?" Harper says raising the tone "I got it sis" Sebastian says.

"did you really get it?" Harper asks firmly "Yes!" Sebastian says.

"look, sorry this is a complicated topic for me" Harper says "I understand, I won't talk about it anymore then?" Sebastian holds out his hand.

"brothers?" Sebastian says "okay" Harper smiles, Sebastian leaves.

Perry enters "Terry!" Harper says "What's up, worm?" Perry says.

"I want you to keep an eye on Sebastian" Harper says "that guy, why?" Perry says "be discreet, I don't trust him so pay attention to him" Harper says.

"finally some fun!" Perry says "Discreet!" Harper says "whatever" Perry says and leaves.

Harper looks at her watch and leaves in a hurry.

......................................................................

Harper goes to the storage room, she is going to meet with Chase, he was sitting on the bench in the warehouse waiting.

"Hey!" Chase says smiling and going to her "Hi!" Harper says and hugs him.

"why did you take so long to come?" Chase asks "Nothing, just giving Terry some work" Harper smiles, fiddling with the zipper on his jacket.

"oh!" Chase smiles pushing her hair
behind her ear.

"I have something to tell you!" Chase says excitedly "what?" Harper asks "I planned our date!" Chase smiles.

"Really? How awesome is that going to be?" Harper asks excitedly "you'll see" Chase says.

"Okay mister mystery, and when?" Harper says "about that, so no one sees us leaving we're going to have to go out at night, like really night" Chase says.

"like after everyone goes to sleep?" Harper aks confused "yeah but only if you're cool with it" Chase says.

"Chase come on! Look who you're talking to" Harper says with a smirk.

"Cool! So are you going on a date with me tonight?" Chase ask excitedly "Of course!" Harper says excitedly "Yes!" Chase says quietly

"so this is where we're meeting now?" Harper says looking around "one of
the places, this is where we're meeting on Tuesdays at 4pm" Chase says.

"how romantic" Harper says.

"it's fun....Can I at least ask what are we going to do on this date?" Harper says.

"what you do on dates" Chase says "there are endless possibilities of things to do on a date Chase" Harper says.

"We're having dinner" Chase says "Dinner at midnight" Harper laughs.

"Harper!" Chase says "Okay sorry, I'm sure whatever it is will be..""perfectly calculated" Chase interrupt and smiles excitedly.

"You don't have to stress about it too much" Harper says "i'm not" Chase says, Harper shakes her head "I'm not!" Chase says "Okay" Harper says, she smiles and approaches him.

"uh...we're running out of time" Chase says pointing at his watch, Harper rolls her eyes and pulls him close by the collar of his jacket, she Kiss him.

She put her arms around his neck as he holds her waist "See you tonight!" Harper says pulling away a little, she gives a little smile and leaves.

......................................................................

Harper is making the rounds when she finds Perry.

"Did I get any suspicious evidence?" Harper asks "no if he's hiding something he's really good at it" Perry says "damn! Of course he is" Harper says.

"By the way, I want to do a shift change with you today" Harper says "why?" Perry asks.

"uh cuz...I'm sleepy, I need to sleep early tonight or else I won't...that's it" Harper says nervously.

"Are you hiding something Krane?" Perry says with a suspicious tone.

"No, I just want a break but your shift starts at 1 am" Harper says.

"isn't it supposed to start at midnight?" Perry says "I'm telling you to start at 1am!" Harper says "okay your word is my command boss!" Perry says.

......................................................................

In the night after everyone goes to sleep, Chase goes to the common area, he is waiting for Harper

"Chase!" She whispers, Chase walks over to her.

She is wearing a black dress with sneakers, Chase is wearing a dress shirt and black pants.

"you don't tell me what we're going to do then, I took a risk with this look!" Harper laughs "Nailed it, and you look great!" Chase says "You too" Harper says.

Chase takes her hand and leads her to the Hydraloop, the two go to the main land.

......................................................................

Chase takes Harper to an all-day diner.

"didn't know there was a diner that was open this late?" Harper says "it's the only one in Mission Creek" Chase says.

The two walk down the street, holding hands.

"and because it's so late, I don't think it is..." Chase says he looks at the door of the restaurant where there's a huge line "crowded!" Chase finishes surprised.

"uh.. did you make a reservation?" Harper asks.

"How?! Why? who comes to a restaurant at this time!!?" Chase says "us and all those people apparently!" Harper says "no!" Chase says.

They both go to the waiter who is at the door "hello sir good evening, I'd like a table for two please!" Chase says.

"do you have a reservation?" the guy says "uh...Chase Davenport!?" Chase says "not on the list" the guy says.

"how much is a table?" Harper question "I can't let you in if you don't have a reservation and as you can see the house is full!" The guy says.

"we can pay a very generous amount, I'm one of the Davenport's Bionic kids, you heard about it right!?" Chase says "I don't care, go home kids!" The guy says.

"No! I..." "Chase it's okay!" Harper says "no this is one of the best restaurants in town and it's the only one open right now!!" Chase starts freaking out.

"Chase it's okay!" Harper calmly says "No! It wasn't what I planned" Chase says.

"No problem let's do something else!" Harper says "i...sorry!" Chase says "it's ok" Harper smiles.

Chase shakes his head and leaves "Chase!" Harper says with a pitying tone.

......................................................................

Chase sits on the curb, head down, Harper walks over to him calmly and sits down next to him.

"Are you okay?" Harper says "no the first thing I planned went wrong" Chase says.

"what about the rest?" Harper ask "There was going to be a section of classics movies but we're probably going to miss the beginning cuz I had timed everything exactly so we have time to go back to the island " Chase says and sighs.

"wow" Harper says "but I freaked out and screwed up everything I....I'm a terrible boyfriend i know?" Chase puts his hand on his head.

"What!? No! Chase Don't say that!" Harper says.

"I'm sorry Harper" Chase says "For what?" Harper asks "for not being a good boyfriend, I don't know how to do this!" Chase says "Chase stop" Harper says.

"I just wanted the night to be perfect for you, for us" Chase says "But It is!" Harper says, Chase looks at her.

"look I'm not with you expecting you to be a perfect boyfriend, I expect you to be yourself!" Harper says, Chase thinks.

"and just the fact that you planned everything with the intention of taking me on the best date or even planning our meeting points on the island, that makes me...very happy!" Harper says shyly.

"really?" Chase asks "yeah, Chase, all I want is to be with you no matter how or where, this is why I'm dating you" Harper says

"you are a perfect boyfriend for me"
Harper smile, Chase smile at her.

"thanks..i l.. " Chase hesitate "..you're amazing" Chase says taking her hand.

"you are, and if you want we can still have a perfect date" Harper says "it already is thanks to my perfect girlfriend" Chase smiles.

The two look into each other's eyes, Chase puts his hand on Harper's chin and approaches her face, he kisses her gently, she kisses him back.

Harper holds onto his shirt, he breaks the kiss and looks into her eyes again she smiles at him as she looks at his lips.

They Kiss again but the gentle kiss from before started to get more passionate.

Chase holds her closer as she holds his arm and puts her another hand on his chest, he puts her hair back moving his hand lightly on the back of her neck.

They stop slowly, catching air, Chase and Harper start to look at each other awkwardly, the two move away little by little, both awkwardly and agitated.

Chase straightens his shirt and clears his throat, Harper wipes her hand over her mouth as if adjusting her lipstick.

Harper takes a deep breath "um..uh
maybe if...if we hurry we can watch the rest of the movie" Chase says nervously.

"looks cool, I love classics movies" Harper smiles while fixing her hair "I know" Chase smiles, he takes her hand and they both leave.

......................................................................

Chase and Harper go see the movie and then walk down the street talking until four in the morning.

The two run back to the island, they exit the Hydraloop silently.

Harper holds her shoes in her hands so as not to make any noise, Chase follows her both trying to be as quiet as possible.

Harper looks around and takes a deep breath turning to him "I think that's it right?" Harper smiles "yeah i guess!" Chase says scratching the back of his head.

"I loved it, every second of it, just for the record" Harper says looking at the floor and holding her smile by biting her lip.

"well, it didn't go as I had planned but...it was better" Chase looks at her and smiles "really?" Harper says.

"yeah I've decided I'm going to stop planning every second because..." Chase says but he and Harper hear footsteps.

"who's there?" Perry yells coming
towards him "It's Perry!" Harper says "come on!" Chase says and takes her hand the two run to hide from Perry.

The two hide behind a column, Perry enters the room and starts looking, Chase is in front of Harper he makes a gesture to tell her to be silent, she smiles and just looks at him.

Perry shines the flashlight in the direction of the column they are on,

Chase moves Harper's arm that is outside the column closer to him, to get out of Perry's view.

Perry comes closer, the two move to the other side of the column, She takes one more look and leaves the room.

"she's gone!" Chase sighs in relief, Harper smiles at him "what?" Chase laughs lightly.

"What were you going to say?" Harper asks "oh right, I was going to say I'm going to stop planning every second because you made me realize that I also just want to be with you and go through unexpected things with you because those turn out to be the best..." Chase smiles.

"and so I'll stop stressing about futile things and just enjoy the good times" Chase says approaching her.

"good times huh?" Harper says "yeah that's every second with you" Chase says, Harper smiles.

"you're so cute!" Harper says, Chase smiles shyly turning red, Harper comes over kissing him.

Chase leans over putting her against the column, kissing her back.

Harper kisses him one more time, and then she kisses his face going almost on his neck, gently.

she looks at him in the eyes "Goodnight Chase!" Harper smirk as she bends down a bit to go under his arm that was leaning on the column.

Chase takes a few seconds to process what happened "good night!" Chase says quietly.

He waits for her to leave, then sighs with a smile, he rests his head on the column biting his lip thoughtfully.

......................................................................

Harper is on her way to her dorm in silence.

"Hey stop there!' Perry appears out of nowhere behind her.

Harper is startled, she turns around slowly "where were you young lady?" Perry says shining the flashlight in her face.

"First stop shining that thing in my face!" Harper says irritably tapping the flashlight.

"Why are you dressed like that, shouldn't you be sleeping?" Perry says suspiciously.

"I was but I'm.... sleepwalking!" Harper says "sleepwalk?" Perry questions.

"yes I know I have to go to a doctor or something, but i'm sleepwalking, i start walking around in the middle of the night i dress nice cuz it doesn't mean just because i'm sleepwalking i'm going to be a sleepwalker barely dressed it would be a shame!" Harper laughs nervously.

"I don't believe that story, little princess!" Perry says threateningly, Harper stops and thinks for a while.

"You want to know the truth, I went out" Harper says "knew it!" Perry says.

"yes Terry! I did but you have no right to guess about it, let alone rat me out to Mr Devenport, which by the way wouldn't make any difference, you are not my mother much less my boss, because I am your boss and as your boss I ask you what are you doing here at the cafeteria when your shift is about watching the entrances and exits from the island!?" Harper asks.

"Uh I was...I came to see the suspicious noise that was you!" Perry tries to justify herself.

"indeed, the problem is that I managed to get on the island easily through the Hydraloop, the place you should be watching closely all night, if I were a threat in fact it means that you would only be able to neutralize it when it was already inside the island!" Harper points out.

Perry looks pensive and upset "wow, Terry as security this is a serious flaw, very serious don't you think?" Harper says.

"We'll have to review your training in the area!" Harper says "No No I'm going there now and you'll see nothing will escape my eagle eyes!" Perry says scared and goes to do the job.

Harper makes a proud face "Oh I love do that to her!" Harper laughs and leaves.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.5K 166 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
16.9K 385 44
"Why do you see me like that? We've just met today, you know?" "Because the moment I saw you, you looked like a Princess to me. Besides I saved you l...
4.7K 227 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...
4.6K 156 6
. . . 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒! ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳-𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺! ❞ Cher Holloway had always been...