The crimson child -Male Sith...

Dakejo0 द्वारा

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... अधिक

The Ancient One
The Shadows Within
The Lone Hope
Battle of Sventove
Ally or Enquiry?
Onset on Zakuul
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
A Challenge?
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Role Model
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
Glimmer in the snow
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Friendly reminder
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth

The Venerable

391 22 5
Dakejo0 द्वारा

The atmosphere was tense. Commander Havok and the troops behind him gazed upon the civilians trapped on the plasma bridge. Their faces were filled with worry and fear as death hovered above them. You were even able to see some tears from the monitor you were looking at from outside of the control room. Wat Tambor was using dirty tricks, trying to get away with the little chances he had left. His villainous laugh echoed through the hallway as the civilians on the bridge prayed and begged for their lives to the emotionless droids aiming at them. Their desperate cries for help ringed in everyone's ears and Cham Syndulla was already banging at the door, demanding the Separatist to stop his madness, but didn't receive any kind of response. Ryan on the contrary just looked at you, his gaze filled with hatred, ready to slaughter everything in his way and only waiting for you to order him to do just that. Thoughts of every kind ran through your mind, taking every little factor into account.

"Calm down!" you ordered the Twi'lek banging on the door.

He immediately tried to direct his wild running emotions towards you but was stopped the same instant he saw your gaze. Cold hatred emitted from your yellow glowing eyes. The raging fury and burning focus silenced Cham Syndulla immediately.

"My Lord." Ryan looked at you, his eyes asking for orders.

"The dead matter because the living refuse to forget them and give meaning to the sacrifice they made for them. Today is the day we remember those who fell before us and trust in our successors to the same for us, today we will fight and die the death of hero's, not for ourselves but for those who will follow our example. Remember that death is not a shame." you say to the only two remaining men.

Ryan only responded with a confident nod, while Cham Syndulla's nod held a sense of uncertainty.

"Are you ready to surrender, Lord of Nathema?" Tambor asked, full of himself.

"Pride comes before the fall." Cham Syndulla mumbled to himself before you answered.

"Surrender is for those who lack conviction." was your only response before you tore the door off its hinges with the force.

Behind it was Wat Tambor, his hand hovering over the trigger to deactivate the bridge, next to him were six commando droids with guarding the separatist and in the corner was Senator Orn Free Taa. A single glance was enough to see that his handcuffs were thrown on in a haste to give the impression that he was captured by the CIS.

The control center was a whirlwind of chaos as blaster shots filled the air. Ryan, with his blaster rifle, unleashed a barrage of precise shots that quickly found their mark, taking down the first two commando droids in a matter of seconds. The room was illuminated with the fiery glow of blaster bolts, and the smell of scorched metal hung in the air.

Cham Syndulla, his blaster pistol in hand, joined the fray. He moved with the grace of a seasoned warrior, firing accurate shots that incapacitated another droid. But the remaining three commando droids swiftly adapted to the situation, spreading out to avoid presenting an easy target.

You, the Venerable Sith Lord, engaged Wat Tambor directly. With a deft use of the Force, you hurled objects and debris at him, creating a protective barrier of obstacles that blocked his path to the button to deactivate the plasma bridge. Tambor's confidence turned into frustration as he struggled to reach his objective. The battle unfolded with blinding speed. One of the commando droids attempted to flank Cham Syndulla, but you intercepted it, your lightsabre igniting with a crimson blade. Your yellow Sith eyes blazed with intensity as you engaged the droid in a deadly dance of strikes and parries. With a swift and precise move, you severed its head, and it crumpled to the floor, sparks sputtering from its neck.

Ryan, determined and unyielding, dispatched another commando droid with a calculated blaster shot to its exposed power core. The droid erupted into a shower of sparks and smoke. The final two droids, recognizing the dire situation, made a desperate charge towards Ryan and Cham Syndulla. The final two commando droids lunged at Ryan and Cham Syndulla with deadly intent. Blaster bolts sizzled through the air, and the room was filled with the clash of lightsabre against durasteel. Your yellow Sith eyes remained fixed on Tambor, ensuring he couldn't reach the button to deactivate the plasma bridge.

Ryan, fearless and resolute, faced the droids head-on. He fired off shots with precision, attempting to take down one of the droids. But these commando droids were relentless, and their advanced combat programming made them formidable opponents. One of them managed to deflect Ryan's blaster bolts with its energy shield, closing in with rapid, calculated movements. Cham Syndulla, on the other hand, was locked in a deadly dance with the second droid. He dodged its blaster fire with acrobatic grace, his own shots finding their mark but not enough to incapacitate the relentless machine. It retaliated with a swift and powerful strike, sending Cham's blaster pistol flying out of reach.

In that critical moment, Ryan's blaster shots struck true, disabling the droid's shield generator. It stumbled backward, momentarily vulnerable. But its partner seized the opportunity and lunged at Ryan with blinding speed, its vibroblade poised to strike.

It was a fleeting moment, but it was all Ryan needed. He ducked, rolled, and fired a precise shot directly into the droid's exposed power core.

The droid convulsed and then exploded into a shower of sparks and shrapnel, leaving Ryan untouched but shaken. The other commando droid, now shieldless, fell victim to Cham Syndulla's unrelenting assault. Blaster shots peppered its frame until it finally crumpled to the ground in a smoking heap.

But in the midst of their triumph, tragedy struck. Wat Tambor, realizing he couldn't reach the deactivation button while you remained vigilant, activated a hidden blaster built into his cybernetic arm. Without warning, he fired a single shot directly at Ryan.

Time seemed to slow as the blaster bolt struck Ryan in the chest. His eyes widened in shock, and a look of pain and disbelief crossed his face. He stumbled backward, his blaster rifle slipping from his grasp, his hands clutching at the wound. Blood stained his armour, and he collapsed to the floor.

"Ryan!" Cham Syndulla shouted, rushing to his fallen comrade, but it was too late. Ryan Garrek, the young and determined Nathema soldier, lay lifeless on the cold, durasteel floor of the control centre.

Tambor's sinister laughter filled the room as he gloated, "One less hero to stand in my way."

With a single flick of your hand, you pulled the separatist towards you. He struggled for air as the force continued to squeeze his trachea.

"And the last hero's life you will ever take." Cham Syndulla spoke and picked up his blaster before shooting a single shot right into the enemy's head.

Disappointed you let go of the lifeless body and open Orn Free Taa's handcuffs before reaching out to Commander Havok.

"The control centre is clear; you can rescue the hostages now."

"Yes, my Lord." is everything you hear before Commander Havok started to charge at the droids standing on the bridge.

"Ryloth will forever be indebted to you, oh great hero." the Senator praised you.

You paid little attention to him and instead activated the security system's cameras without anyone noticing, before engaging in a conversation.

"I know about you, Senator Orn Free Taa." you responded.

The Twi'lek Senator only looked at you with a puzzled look on his face.

"I know that you sold off Ryloth for your own benefit." you continued, "I have evidence that you were the one letting the droids pass through the hyperspace routes directly to your home planet. I have documents that state exactly how much the CIS was supposed to plunder from Ryloth and what your share was, and further let me tell you that Wat Tambor never broke the contract, neither did the CIS."

Cham Syndulla was too shocked about what he heard to even react in any kind of way, but sand there frozen.

"I really don't know what you're talking about, noble hero." Orn Free Taa responded, still trying to get out of this somehow.

"You can quit the act." you order and display the dossier you've obtained from Bo, "This is enough."

"What do you want? Money, fame, women? I can give you all of that if you wish, just say the word and all of it will be yours." the senator said becoming desperate.

"I have no use for such lowly desires." you responded while approaching him slowly.

Fear was spreading all over the Senator's face. His hands were shaking and there was no straight thought in his head. Intimated by your sheer presence Orn Free Taa picked up a blaster that landed next to him in the fight earlier and pointed it right at you.

"Don't move!" he demanded fearfully, but you didn't listen.

Without thinking twice, the Senator pulled the trigger and shot. Patiently you awaited the exact moment the bolt would leave the barrel of the gun, to alter its direction just minimally. A single subtle movement of your fingers was enough to change the direction of the shot just barely enough so that the shot would hit Cham Syndulla instead of you. The Resistance leader instantly fell victim to the bolt and fell to the ground unconscious. Orn Free Taa was too dazzled to move and before he could take another shot you pulled the gun out of his hand through the force.

"It is time to meet your fate, Orn Free Taa!"

His name echoed through your voice like a song of death.

"Just what are you?" he mumbled, his whole body trembling.

You stopped just before him, looking the Twi'lek deep into his eyes.

"What am I? I am not bound by false morals like your precious Republic. I am not bound by played heroism, like the Jedi. I am not bound by corrupted hearts or peoples wronged and unbelievable high expectations. An existence of only striving to be the best, of climbing new heights, of only focussing on my goals, of discovering what once was deemed to be lost. That is what I am, that is what this universe has doomed me to be. And that is what makes me evil? Tell me then, who is the true evil? The one who shows his only face, which society does not like, or the one with two, only hiding his true one, whereupon society cheers and praises him. Are the evil ones not those with wicked hearts and twisted faces or is it the one who is true to himself instead of bending to the will of those around him? Is it deemed evil not to be selfless and is it considered wrong and bad if the things I do, benefit not just others but me as well? You dare to praise those with good facades but twisted intentions and mock those who have true hearts, corrupting and destroying them. You silence the truth speakers and label them as fiends while upholding your, with corruption fed, lies towards your people. If my believes are those which are evil, then I'll gladly be the villain in your story."

"You are no hero!" the Senator exclaimed.

"On your knees!" you demanded.

At first, he refused to obey your orders.

"ON YOUR KNEES!" you repeated yourself, but this time you embedded your voice with the force, letting him tremble and fear you even more.

You reached out your hand and forced him to kneel before you, before placing yourself behind the Senator. With him now facing one of the cameras you began his execution.

"Senator Orn Free Taa, for your numerous crimes against Ryloth and your own race you will be sentenced to death, do you have any last words?"

The moment the Twi'lek opened his mouth to speak you lifted his chin and sliced through his throat killing the Senator on the spot.

Cham Syndulla's eyes fluttered open as consciousness returned to him. He found himself in the dimly lit control center, disoriented and struggling to make sense of the situation.

"What happened?" he croaked, his voice weakened by the ordeal.

You, a sinister presence in the shadows, turned off the security cameras with a calculated flick of your fingers. Your voice, as cold as the void of space, pierced the silence.

"It's over," you replied curtly.

Cham coughed, his body aching from the recent battle. Despite the dire circumstances, he managed a bitter chuckle. "Looks like the hero still wins in the end."

Your response was chillingly composed, devoid of empathy. "Looks like it. But remember, Cham, the greatest thing a hero can do is die for what he believed in, so that others will follow his example."

Confusion clouded Cham Syndulla's features as he attempted to comprehend your words. "What are you talking about?"

There was no verbal response from you. Instead, the room was filled with the ominous hum of your crimson lightsaber igniting. Before Cham could react, your blade pierced through his torso, a searing agony flooding his senses.

"Why!?" he gasped, his voice filled with confusion and pain.

Your expression remained inscrutable, your grip on the lightsabre unwavering. "In order to rule over your planet I need to be the only hero remaining."

Cham Syndulla's world faded into darkness, his questions left unanswered, as he succumbed to your blade. Before leaving the control room you got a hold of the memory card from the security system and then returned to the main force. As you walked towards Commander Havok there were civilians and Resistance fighters celebrating their victory on the streets.

"Lord (S/N)!" Commander Havok shouted, and all your soldiers sank to their knees the moment they spotted you.

"Take this and play it when I tell you to."

"Yes, my Lord." Commander Havok responded without questioning your actions for even a second.

As you stood before the gathered crowd of civilians and Resistance fighters on the streets of Ryloth, a solemn hush fell over the once-turbulent scene. The battle had exacted a heavy toll, and the people looked to you with a mix of exhaustion, relief, and hope. They had witnessed the heroics and sacrifices of Ryan Garrek, Michael Troll, and Cham Syndulla, but they had yet to fully grasp the significance of these sacrifices.

You raised your hand, and the crowd fell silent, their eyes fixed upon you with unwavering attention.

"Today, we stand here on the soil of Ryloth, a planet scarred by conflict and oppression," you began, your voice carrying with it the weight of the moment. "We have witnessed the horrors brought upon us by the Separatists and their heartless leader, Wat Tambor. But we have also witnessed the bravery, the heroism, and the unwavering spirit of those who refused to bow down to tyranny. We remember the valiant Ryan Garrek," you declared, your voice resonating with a sense of reverence. "He stood as a beacon of courage in our darkest hour. He gave his life so that Ryloth could live on, so that we could stand here today."

The crowd listened in somber silence; their hearts heavy with the loss they had suffered. While Commander Havok began to play the footage, you gave him in the background.

"And let us not forget Michael Troll," you continued, your voice steady. "He was a steadfast ally, a warrior who fought with honor and integrity. His sacrifice, like Ryan's, reminds us of the selflessness required to defend our home."

Tears welled in the eyes of those who had known Michael, a man whose bravery had left an indelible mark on their hearts.

"And Cham Syndulla," you said, your tone tinged with respect. "A leader of the Resistance, a brother and Father. He stood unwavering in the face of adversity. His dedication to our cause, his determination to free Ryloth, will not be forgotten."

The memory of Cham Syndulla, a warrior who had faced countless battles, now rested in the minds of all who had fought alongside him.

"These brave souls, these heroes, have made the ultimate sacrifice for Ryloth," you proclaimed, your voice ringing out with conviction. "They have given their lives so that we may live in freedom. Their names will forever be etched in the annals of history, and Nathema will remember them as symbols of valor and honor."

A solemn hush settled over the crowd as they absorbed your words. The sacrifices of Ryan Garrek, Michael Troll, and Cham Syndulla were not in vain. They had paved the way for a brighter future, a future where Ryloth could stand proud and free.

"And so, I propose that we honor their memory," you suggested, your voice carrying a note of unity. "Let us build a monument, a symbol of our gratitude and remembrance. A monument that will stand for generations, reminding us of the heroes who gave everything for our freedom."

The crowd nodded in agreement, their grief transformed into determination.

"We will rebuild Ryloth, together," you declared, your voice unwavering. "We will heal its wounds, and we will ensure that the sacrifices made here today were not in vain. Let the memory of Ryan Garrek, Michael Troll, and Cham Syndulla inspire us to stand together, to protect our home, and to ensure that Ryloth shines as a beacon of hope in the galaxy alongside Nathema." 

Writer's note

This marks the end of the Ryloth campaign. How do you guys feel after conquering the home of the Twi'leks? I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and I'd love to have some feedback here and then sometimes. As always, feel free to comment as you'd like and se yall in the coming chapters.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.7K 498 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...
449K 13K 27
"I know you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father..." "That name no longer has any meaning to me." Anakin Skywalker is in for an eye-opening experien...
5.1K 67 9
Nivix Palpatine has been apart of the Jedi Order for her entire life while her father has secretly taught her the ways of the dark side. When her fat...
258 0 15
It is a time of fear. The Galactic Empire continues to expand its evil clutches on the galaxy. Several planets are victims to Imperial occupation and...