Imprisoned

Від Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... Більше

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 16

494 23 4
Від Failia_Baighaan

"I'll kill you."

"No!"

I was about to stumble but unfortunately behind me was nothing but the wall, averting eyes, I could feel his keen eyes fixed upon me, lingering with amusement I resented deeply.

"Scared?" He asked temptingly, putting his both hands beside me, leaning dangerously closer. I couldn't reply, just looking down with thundering breaths in the dark room.

"Well... Sky was right... you truly are pretty."

He mused with a horrifyingly wicked laugh before pulling away and providing my vexation some serenity.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, moving as far as I could from his devilish form taking joy out of my misery.

"I love inducing fright in your veins." He smirked atrociously.

"Because, My Dear..."

Lifting my chin with his index finger he spoke the truth which I was unable to understand at that moment.

"One day this will be your only source of sanity."

Incapable of grasping his words, I let out a low pitched sound as he went to the bathroom.

...He was right, this fear was my leash...

I was leaning on the wall, staring at the bed in repulsion, almost growling at the disgusting thought of sharing it with him but I didn't have much choice and judging his dominance, he would force me one way or another.

"Staring won't help, you have to sleep." He teased from behind, taking his delight out of my scare.

Looking away with a flushed face, I quietly sat on the bed and laid down, facing the wall, covering myself with the blanket to not confront him.

My heart began to race when I sensed him laying beside me. I began to shake, curling my toes in dismal but his voice came unaffected.

"Sleep. I won't do anything." But your existence is enough to deprive my sleep!

After barely getting any sleep, I woke up the next day before him and decided to look around the palace. It was early morning, I smiled to myself finally having some alone time.

Thankfully I remembered the way to the kitchen so I made myself a cup of coffee and went to their courtyard asking the servants.

Inhaling fresh air which warmed my heart, I looked at the graceful flowers, indulging in my company alone because at this point humans were despicable.

The screen of deceit was so perfect that I began to call it my life while in reality all of it was a mirage. I lived my whole life in a lie...

No matter how much I try, I can't forget what Zaniel did to me.

Both of them were explicitly evil, I wish I had a way to take vengeance upon them.

I truly want to show them hell for stealing my life and it's not possible until I found a weak spot-

The moment this word came to my mind, Sky came running to me,

"Cinzel! You're awake." The cutie pie grinned, holding her hand out to shake.

"Good Morning."

"A very good morning to you as well." Found it.

I grinned and shook hands with her. Zaniel's full focus on me and now I have to find a clear path.

"See Amanda? I told you, She doesn't hate me." She said without thinking.

Her caretaker Amanda gasped, "What are you saying? Apologize. I am so sorry, Madam, she is just a child."

Bewildered by her reaction, I just bent down on my knees and asked, "Who told you I hate you?"

"Promise you won't tell." She said, making a pinky promise, I smiled and made a pinky promise with her, "Promise."

She moved closer and whispered in my ears, "I have heard step-moms are cruel."

I couldn't help but to chuckle at her bluntness and pat her head, "There's not like this. Why would I hate such an angel?" I asked. She grinned and nodded.

"Why the way, who told you that?" I asked but Amanda spoke up, "Everyone must be awake by now, let's go for breakfast, Sky."

"No. Wait." I smirked, turning to Sky, holding her hands, "Do you wanna be friends?" I asked.

She smiled radiantly and nodded. "So tell your friend who told you."

"Amanda." She grinned and the glare I send in her direction showed the power I unwillingly hold over everyone.

"W-What are you saying, S-Sky?" I laughed and got up, taking Sky's hands.

"Do you wanna play after your School?" I asked sweetly.

"Really? Will you play?"

"Sure." I smiled as we both walked out.

She led me to the dining hall where everyone was present. Prince Sir on the head of the house chair, dressed up in his mighty form and Ayle family, Astrid with her kids.

Greeting everyone and gaining astonished looks from everyone we sat down.

"Did you know Papa Cinzel said she would play with me after school." She told him excitedly.

"Really? Good for you." He smiled, tipping her nose. This girl was my only source to control this beast or else nothing but afflictions awaits ahead.

After Sir and Sky left, I was left with time to think what I should do and after countless thoughts I found myself at one point, my only medium to gain enough power to stand up against them.

"Glad to see you get along with Sky." Astrid smiled.

I was sitting on the steps of the courtyard. The center was covered with stained glass, leading down to the sitting area. We were sitting on its steps instead of seats, she was hesitant at first but soon agreed.

"What faults does that little kid have that I neglect her?" I asked, looking down, hugging my knees.

"She never knew parental love. Brother barely makes time for her, she doesn't even have a mother."

And that's why Amanda can brainwash her the way she wants. I thought and hummed.

"At least he loves her a lot." I mumbled. "Hmm, still, at a point she will realize the lack of attention when she grows up that he was never there."

"Leave it at that time." I sighed.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Minnie and Jake wanted me to bake cookies for them before they return." She smiled, getting up and leaving to make cookies for her ten years old twins.

I smiled and waved at her and the moment Zaniel saw me alone, he came.

"Don't. Don't come near." I put my hand, gesturing to him to stop.

Last night's confrontation with Prince Sir still haunted me and I didn't want any trouble because of him.

"Relax, I am not doing anything." He told me calmly, sitting in the farthest corner across from me.

"Empty, isn't it?" He asked, looking at me.

"Most alluring things are hollow from inside. A ruse." I mocked, staring back at him.

"Better late than never." I laughed, "It would never come until you showed your true colors. You will continue to use me and I wouldn't even know."

"Who would deliberately break the heart of the person they love?" He asked sadly, leaning to get a clear look of my face but I scoffed and rose from my seat.

"It wasn't love, Zaniel. Just your urge for power blended with the desire to have me."

"Cinzel please listen... it's not what you think, I truly connected my heart."

He tried to call me but before it would turn into melancholia, I walked away without paying heed to it, knowing to an extent, it could prick my soul badly.

Living here was going to be hellish...

••••••

It had been a month since I came here, everything was bearable for me, from Sky's assistance to Zaniel pleas, they happened from time to time.

But, what tortured my soul endlessly by immeasurable intimidation was Prince Sir's presence and because of it, I tried my best to avoid him.

Sleeping early so I didn't have to face him. Hiding somewhere in the palace to stay away from him.

He was the deadliest and the time came where I couldn't run away anymore.

He came early, no excuses left for me to leave him.

Me and Sky were playing hide and seek, it was my turn, my eyes were covered, "I will find you."

Giggling I tried to follow her footsteps and ran but instead fell upon a hard figure, "Who-"

My breath hitched when I saw Sir looking down at my timorous form, leaning lethally closer, snatching my senses and elation the moment he noticed it was there.

"Welcome home, Papa! Me and Cinzel are playing." Sky grinned.

"I can see that. Well, good luck in playing." He moved to my ears, whispering his vehement words which held my body captivated by dread.

"And don't you dare to sleep. We need to talk."

Cold sweat formed over my forehead, tightening my breath around my neck to strangle me. Nodding, I immediately pulled away from him.

He hummed and left. "What's happened, Cinzel? Come on."

I forced out a smile and continued to play with her but soon I prayed to prevent him.

After dinner, I didn't have the courage to face him alone, my mind severely afflicted by the intensity, My weak legs gave up on me, I couldn't go.

I thought staying with Sky could save me so I dared to defy his order and went to Sky and began to tell her a story.

Please don't come. Please don't come. Please don't.

As the time passed, I began to feel a little relieved but it didn't last longer as he came, I almost gasped at him.

The pissed expression on his face was very telling about my deed which is going to bring nothing but ultimate anguish.

"Sky."

"Yes, Papa?"

"Cinzel has to come with me. You go to sleep."

"But the story is not finished." She pouted.

"I will complete it myself on Sunday, Okay?" He offered, sending daggers in my direction.

"Really!? Yay!" She chirped, hugging him.

"Good Night, Cinzel."

"N..night.." I waved and the moment we both walked out of her room his growl of endless terrible presage hit my ears.

"So now you are daring to defy me, huh?" I shivered violently and tried to pull away.

"Sir please-"

But he only grabbed my arm and took me with him. Tears sprang to my eyes, one action would originate the stream I was holding. My lips parted to speak something but his one death-glare sealed my lips.

He dragged me back to the room and locked the door. The clicking sound sends unnerving chills to my spine.

Walking behind me, his one hand held my wrist, moving it in the air, the growls drained my energy.

Pressed chest over my back was my support to bear his fierce passion. His other hand moved around my waist, sensing my tremendous shivers.

"Sir, please..." I pleaded in a whisper, turning to meet his menacing eyes but instead found his lips grazing my skin with husky breaths.

"I... I didn't mean to.." I whimpered, on the verge of crying when his hand traveled downward gradually, below my waist, hardening my body in fathomless horror.

"For this past month... you are avoiding me... I didn't say anything but."

His alluring tone turned dominant, sinking my soul in his domain of power as those hands restrained me physically, all for his control on fingertips.

"But you dared to refuse me."

"I am sorry, I am so sorry, Sir."

I was on the verge of crying but that didn't cease his nerve-wracking action, those fingers tracing my skin as his possession was horrifying.

"Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." With a seductive hiss, his grip over me tightened.

Shuddering violently by the proximity and his possessive grip, a tear pricked in the corner of my eye but he didn't spare mercy.

Defeated against his allure and dominance, I whimpered his name, not wanting to melt into his persuasive touch, "P.. Prince."

"Hmm? I can't hear you." He hummed on my neck, pinching my thighs, an involuntary moan escaped my lips, leaning my head back on his shoulder.

The abrupt jerk of my body supplied him utmost satisfaction but it was unfavorable on my side, with a disrupted mind, I begged him, "Please Stop, Sir. Please. Please."

"Ah, What did you call me?" He murmured, sinking his lips on my skin.

Trembling uncontrollably, I shook my head as a tear rolled down my cheek when his hand proceeded upward in a painfully slow manner.

"Prince, Please. Prince, stop, please..." I corrected myself, looking at his inscrutable eyes desperately. Wanting to know if he doesn't hold lust then why he was so ardent.

"Good Girl..." Cooing in my ears, he bit my earlobe.

"Your lover could never turn on your body like I did." He mocked, moving his both hands around my midsection, hugging me.

"But... It was undesirable..." I whispered, lowering my head, sniffing to not cry.

"But your body surely enjoyed my touch." He said what I would never accept softly, implanting a kiss.

"Why.. are you doing this?" I asked. His grip tightened, snuggling to my wavering form more.

"I don't know." He replied honestly and pulled away.

My embarrassed form met his eyes looking away with a slight shade of crimson on his cheek. Considering it an illusion of my unclear vision, I walked away, running to the bathroom to tranquilize my raging heartbeats and burning body.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to act unaffected and walked out and saw he was sleeping.

With a sigh of relief, I laid on my side and went to sleep without thinking further about this wince-inducing moment but his action surely ignited my intention with determination.

'That's it, I cannot bear it anymore.' I thought fretfully.

I knew what I had to do tomorrow. I couldn't take it anymore. If he continued these actions, I would lose myself. He was affecting me like a drug.

The next day when I was assured that no one was following my trails, I went to meet Zaniel. I had to do this.

This was my only source to find liberation from Prince Sir and Zaniel, to end this ordeal from where it started.

"Cinzel.." He was talking to a guy but turned to me when I came, motioning the guy to leave us alone.

Closing my arms at my chest, I chuckled hollowly, "Look where life left me. I am still where we started." I said, coming closer, grabbing his collar.

He was taken aback at my action first, "W-What are you saying?"

Pressing him against the wall, I stared intensely into his eyes saying mournfully, This is the beginning of the end for both you and your Uncle.

"I want you to help me to get out of this hell."

"I am here for you..."

"Prince Sir won't let me run away. He will drag me back, that's why..." I trailed off, moving and whispering in his ears.

"You help me claim my lost power and in return I will give you Prince's corpse." 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Facade Від Pollux

Романтика

269K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
155K 9.5K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
346K 11.5K 53
Interpol agent, Melissa Dlamini is playing wicked games with the wrong man. Forced to go undercover and bring down the Mafia king himself. Her bosse...
Fated to the Vampire Prince Від AJ Arnault

Паранормальні явища

27.3K 1.6K 42
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...