Destined✔️

By as__writes

"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their liv... More

Introduction
We are going to meet Ruchika
No sorry and No Thank You
I miss him Thia
Enough is Enough Guys.
Ruchi,she got into an accident
Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision
I know you still loves Ishan.
I am sorry
I promise.
Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra
I am so sorry Ishan.
Ofcourse it was your best tour.
You are such a tease.
You are really here.
Roo you are complete child.
You are siding him
I won't miss your matches ever
The Garden of Five Senses
Congrats Roo
Good Night and Dream about me
You are Jealous
Our Favourite Flowers.
Why did she came back?
That lady is my mom
We have made your favourite food
She is better than me.
What Trolls??
Women's Day 🎊
Instagram
You did great my love
Happy Birthday Love ❤️
Birthday Wishes 🎈
I love you.
Leave me alone.
How did I got so lucky Roo.
I am happy with my family.
We are ready to get married.
Port Blair
You were just my captain's sister
Romanogers.
Don't look bad yourself Captain
Instagram
Rokafied
Thank you for always being there
Instagram
No sorry and thank you in a relationship
Instagram
I love you.
Instagram.
Yay I won
Instagram
Instagram
A relationship is always 50/50
Mrs Ruchika Ishan Malhotra
Instagram
Instagram

The missing piece of my heart

100 15 1
By as__writes

"How can you do such a prank on me Ruchika I was thinking I am going mad and on top of that you didn't pick my call and how worried I was the whole day"Ishan said in a serious voice and turned his face away from me.

"Ishan I am sorry my intention was not to hurt you I just wanted to play a small prank on you that's it trust me"I reasoned as he seems really hurt. 

"But you did didn't you Ruchika"He said still not looking at me and also he has called me Ruchika and not Roo.

"Ishan I am really sorry I didn't knew that you would be hurt by this if I would have know I would have never done that"I said genuinely guilty about all this even if I had the slightest idea I wouldn't have done this.

"Hey Hey stop crying I was joking I am neither angry nor hurt"He cupped my face and wipped my tears.

"Why would you that"I whined hitting him on his chest.

"Ok sorry now shall we start our date"He asked while I nodded.

He pulled out a chair for me as I thanked him and sat on the chair while Ishan sat beside me.

"Wait before we start eating I have something for us"He said and took out two half heart necklaces.

"Shall I"He asked as I nodded and made me wear one.

"You are the missing piece of my heart"He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Now shall I make you wear the other one"I asked and he nodded.

I made him wear the other one as we clicked a pic of us wearing it,now as Vi Bhaiya knows about us I can upload it on my Instagram but we still want to keep it private.

"Shall we start eating"I asked as he nodded.

I served for both of us in a single plate,I had made sure that all of that it is his favourite food.

He forwarded me a morsel as I had it and forwarded him the spoonfull of pasta and we had our dinner feeding each other.

"Shall I have a dance Mr Malhotra"I asked forwarding my hand towards him.

"Sure Ms Singhania"He accepted and kept his hand on mine.

"Weren't I soon to be Mrs Malhotra"I asked raising my brows at him as he chuckled.

"Soon Roo Soon"He said pulling me towards him and kept his hand on my waist.

We started swaying our bodies with the beats of the song.

"Ishan"I giggled as he twirled me around.

"I love Ish"I confessed as he kept me back on my feets staring in his brown orbs.

"What did you say"He asked staring back at me.

"I love you Ishan,I love you I would never find a better person for me,you are literally the other half of my heart,you were always there for me when Vi Bhaiya was in the hospital,you didn't even got angry with me when I left you without any explanation,you always understood me"I poured out all my feelings for him as tears started flowing from my eyes and he was crying too.

"I love you too Roo"He snaked  his arms around me as I hugged him back tightly.

"So shall we leave or else your Bhaiya would kill me for keeping you out this late"He teased me

"Shut up my Bhaiya is not a Hitler"I slapped him lightly on his arms.

We both got in the car,Ishan sat on the driver's seat while I took the passenger seat.

I turned on the radio and again it was my favourite song ae Dil hai mushkil.

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

We both started humming the song together.

"Seems like singing in the car is our thing"Ishan said keeping his hand on my hands which were in my lap his attention still on the road.

"Seems so"I replied staring at him with a smile.

He stopped the car in front of my house

"Why did you brought us to my home"I asked as he parked the car.

"Vi Bhaiya have planned a boys night in so all of the boys of our group including Rav Bhaiya is also here"He informed showing me the message on his phone.

I nodded and the two of us got down.

He slipped his hand in my mine as we entered the house,I saw our whole girl gang including Anaya sitting in the living room.

"The love birds are here"Naira announced loudly as she was the first one of to notice us.

We both untwined our hands and look at them flushed.

"Ishan all the boys are in Vi's room"Avu Bhabhi informed as Ishan nodded and quickly left, leaving me alone with all of this people giving me teasing smile.

"So tell me how did your date went"Aria pulled me toward the sofa sandwiching me between her and Ahana.

"Yaa Ruchi tell Naa"Eri Bhabhi joined in.

"Bhabhi please"I pleaded her.

"What Bhabhi please we want all the details"This time it was Naira.

"Stop all of you stop teasing her and shall we start the movie night we planned"Avu Bhabhi came to my rescue as I mouthed her a thank you.

I changed and came back to the living room and saw a Bollywood classic playing on the tv,I sat in between Avu Bhabhi and Eri Bhabhi,keeping my head on Avu Bhabhi's shoulder.

I was continuously smiling reminiscing our date memories instead of watching the movie.

"Keep smiling like this always Baccha"Eri Bhabhi squeezed my hand as I blinked my eyes at her.

She literally understand me like no one else.

*****
Ruchi's post

Liked by @aria_m and 12346 others.

"Tu Safar Mera"

@aria_m: my OTP ✨

@erica_rogers:💕

@ishan: ❤️

1326 other comments.

Ishan's post

Liked by @virat_18 and 2346578 others

"The missing piece of my heart"
❤️

@aria_m: 💕

@rahul56: Who is the girl Ishu
|
@ruhan45: yes Ishu tell us
|
@virat_18:Stop teasing him you two

@ishanlover: who is the girl?
|
@mrxyz: maybe it's Riya they are rumoured to be dating.

187906 other comments.

******
Tell me if you liked this insta update and add it in further chapter too,hope you all like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.6K 118
this is our most favorite couple shivika's ff. this is after separation track. where anika is shown as rich business woman who got her family back w...
93.9K 10.9K 16
"𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽...
148K 11.1K 71
When Love is stronger than death..
155K 9.4K 67
Kartik Goenka & Naira Singhania meet at their Siblings wedding and become very close. But fate separates them. After two years they meet again and ge...