The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐..
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-24(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-46(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-49

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-28

14.4K 842 148
By nixni_

______________________________________

It was a tiring night for Yn, yet she managed to enjoy each moment. But the thought that she is roaming around with the lord of Hell keeps triggering her.

She enjoyed the boat trip in the magical sea and now they were headed towards somewhere else. Yn was too sleepy already.

She kept closing her eyes while walking away and released a loud yawn. She hit on her mouth and kept walking away.

Jungkook stopped on his way and observed the surrounding with his sharpened eyes until he felt a head coming in contacting with his back.

He turned back to see Yn in her sleepy state, her eyes barely opening and her head lowered down. She looked up at the giant sized immortal standing infront of her.

She again lowered her head and tried to walk away but instead stressed out when she was carried away in his arms.

She kept staring at him with her round bambi eyes that were trying its best to open.

After few moments, she was already asleep on his shoulder and snoring. Her little hands were wrapped around his veiny neck and he just let her to do that.

Few hours later~

Yn opened her eyes and a black ceiling came in visual. She stood up straight and looked around her surrounding.

It was all unfamiliar. She slowly walked towards the door and opened it. The whole surrounding was new for her. She took steps outside and it looked like she was in a hotel.

"Where are you Ajhussi" She spoke in a low voice and kept walking anywhere that the way was leading her.

She jumped at the slightest of sound made from someone behind her. She looked back but no one was there. Now she became more terrified, her heart were beating in the speed of light.

She walked towards the source of sound but gasped as she saw few of the immortals of heaven realm being tied up like a dead body.

She closed her mouth with her palm and kept walking away and finally she could see demons sitting and gossiping with each other about their own work while enjoying the drink.

She ran away from there and kept stressing out after not finding her Ajhussi. Tears flew her eyes thinking that she got lost but upon seeing a glimpse of him inside a large room, her eyes lighten up.

She quickly pushed the door and everyone present inside diverted their attention towards the girl who was in the verge of crying.

Jungkook was sitting on his respective place while sipping on the wine, discussing with the owner of the place when his attention suddenly went on Yn who was now already on her way to hug him.

Her hands directly got wrapped around his neck and she shifted her face on his shoulder while he was sitting on a chair large enough like a throne.

She sniffled and kept crying out loudly making the room temperature suddenly awkward.

"We'll co-come later, Your Majesty" One of them said before bowing down and going away from there.

After minutes of crying in his shoulder and sitting on his lap, she suddenly got silent. He furrowed his brows upon her mood swings.

"You a-are bad Ajhussi too, I hate you too"  She spatted all the truth infront of him and slowly hiccuped. She was now already out of his lap and she stood up, looking away from him.

"Let me go back to my Yuxi sister and I will only come to you after marriage.... no I won't marry you anymore, I uncrushed you" She spoke and ran out leaving him totally puzzled.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked to himself and he felt Namjoon stepping in while watching Yn go out furiously.

"Didn't I tell you to look after her?" Jungkook questioned Namjoon in his dominating tone. "She was sleeping for straight 3 hours so I thought she wouldn't wake up for more few hours and I went to washroom"

Namjoon did regret leaving her out for a second. He never thought that girl would wake up the minute he decides to go to washroom.

Jungkook released a sigh and stood up from there. He can't believe the girl who always used to speak sweet with him now is behaving so rudely.

He walked behind her in a silent way. She was walking away too fast but still he could reach her easily. His large legs weren't made for nothing.

"Do you think you have your own destination?" Jungkook asked from beside and she raised her head to look at the devil.

"I don't need any destination" She spoke in an angry way and again turned away from him.

"Namjoon, place her into the cart" He ordered being totally cruel towards the poor girl. Her expression got changed within a second and she shook her head.

"No, no" She said and soon she was carried by Namjoon and kept inside the cart.

She folded her arms and pouted as the door of the cart got closed and it started to move through the horses.

She looked outside from the little window when the sound of door opening was heard. She turned back with hope but her expression dropped seeing Jungkook stepping inside.

She again turned back towards the window and she felt him taking a seat beside her.

"You should keep your gaze at me when I'm trying to talk" Jungkook said, more like scolded yet she didn't give an importance to it.

He turned her around roughly and placed his hands on her waist and pulled her to him totally. She placed her hands on his chest trying to push him away.

"Don't fucking dare to move" He ordered causing a fright to grow upon herself. She gulped down her saliva and stood silent like an obedient girl.

Just then, her eyes fell on the candy stick that he was holding on his hand. She smiled brightly and took it away from his hand but the reality made her to stress out.

She kept the candy stick back to his hand and tried her best to ignore it. He chuckled and slowly brought his face near to hers.

"So you don't want to eat?" He asked and she shook helplessly. He smirked and nodded. "Then I'll give it back to the owner" He said and tried to get off but got stopped by the hand of yn.

"Ajhussi" She called and he hummed in response. "Look, we shouldn't return anything back and especially food. Otherwise divine power will punish us, how about you give that candy to me so I'll save you from punishment?" She spoke and he made a dramatic understanding face and handed the candy to her hand.

She smiled in satisfaction and took it inside of her mouth. Her mouth were now filled with candies everywhere.

The trip was taken through different means and now finally they reached the castle. She ran around while eating bunches of candy and other foods while he had to ignore the tiny clumsy figure so that he can't be distracted from his work.

The smily face of Yn was already dropped as now she was inside the library, having to work again but what the old grandpa said to her secretly echoed on her ear.

"If you want to find about the past of Moon goddess, then go through the library and you'll see her books. But remember don't let anyone find about it" The whisper of the old man was now what she remembered.

She gulped her saliva nervously and kept wiping off the dust from the shelf. She didn't know from where she will find it. Is it in a very secret place or kept freely.

Her eyes fell towards the librarian whose head was now on the counter, while snoring loudly. She rolled her eyes at him and now started searching for the book.

She was trying her best to search it through each of the shelf. But she couldn't find it at all. And then she saw a door which looked like it leaded to a mysterious place.

She walked towards it and tried to push it but it was not opening at all. Then she looked back at the librarian and an evil thought appeared her mind.

She went to librarian and saw some keys hanging on his cloth. She quietly took it all in her hand and ran towards the door.

It was finally opened after many struggles and she walked in just to find it dusty everywhere. She looked here and there with guilt and fear taking upon herself.

Some coughs continued to leave her mouth but she didn't give up as she was determined to search for the book of Moon goddess, her greatest idol.

There were many books so it was hard to search for a specific one. Just then she saw a note hanging on the wall, saying 'Prohibited'

But she couldn't care less, she searched it for long times and finally got one. It had the topic,

'The untold truth, The Moon Goddess"

As soon as Yn tried to turn the pages, the winds started to blow faster causing some books to fall down from the shelf.

She was going to find something which was totally prohibited from reading, the truth would be revealed which were forced to be hidden by the heavens. And most importantly, the Devil, what would happen if he get the glimpse that his clumsy girl is reading something that he himself prohibited?

Would it be a turning point for everyone?

______________________________________

I know I'm updating very slowly but what can I do. Assignments has circled me everywhere and sad thing circle doesn't have a corner where I could take a lil rest.

So please don't say or scold me for not updating cause right now I don't wanna even open the wattpad.

The only thing I'll get is the hateful comments, so why to open wattpad and check notification anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.5K 22
Jeon Jungkook's POV: Fate?You know about Fate? They Say Fate can change people's life up and down easily and make them go through hell even if you ar...
46.7K 2.3K 21
Taekook ff in which God of Sex Jeon Jeongguk is deprived of having a perfect orgasm even after trying his charms and power numerous times on the ange...
52K 2.6K 17
"แดกแด‡ แดแดœsแด› วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส สŸแดษขษชแด„ แดา“ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ษด แด€สŸสŸ-แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข & แด€สŸสŸ-แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ษขแดแด…, แดกสœแด แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡s า“แด€แดœสŸแด›ส สœแดœแดแด€ษดs & แด›สœแด‡ษด ส™สŸแด€แดแด‡s แด›สœแด‡แด า“แดส€ สœษชs แดแดกษด แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡s." -G...
163K 7.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ...