Clumsy

By Alexstyles29

Tommy had dyspraxia. He was very clumsy, always late to streams or video recordings,had bruises all over hims... More

Author note
Bus
Stream and vc
Late for School
Pe
The Piano
Meetup and bruises
Brighton beach
Coffee
Concert
Art and crafts
Friend
Sports centre
Basketball
Brothers
Walk
Back to school
Lunch
Lore
Meetup
Catch the ball
Sandwiches
Dsmp stream
Overstimulated
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Argument
Hospital
Harry styles, niall horan and one direction <3
LOVE IN TOUR
Overwhelmed
Another important update
Back to normal life
Thank you for 1k reads!!
Twitchcon
CLUBBING IN PARIS

Shopping

42 0 0
By Alexstyles29

Wilbur's pov:
I woke up from hearing footsteps. I saw the couch was empty. "Where the fuck is he" I whispered. I got up and put on pants and a hoodie. I went into the kitchen and saw Tommy trying to make a sandwich, but failing miserably, "it's 8am" he smiled, "you can't make a sandwich?" I laughed, "Wilbur" he said, "it's not my fault and you know that", "okay, sorry but you're 16 I thought you knew?" I said, grabbing the knife and buttering the bread, "yeah well I can't even catch a ball" he said. I buttered the toast and he smiled and i went back to bed.
Tommy's pov:
I never had someone I could talk to about my dyspraxia, only tubbo, dream and techno because we have similarities but no one with dyspraxia. Me and Eret weren't close friends so I couldn't talk to him. I knew Wilbur and Phil tried their best to understand but they aren't very understanding. If they understood they wouldn't judge me for not being able to make good sandwiches.
Time skip to 12pm:
We got into the car and drove to the shopping centre. We parked and then walked into it. Techno hasn't face revealed properly yet so was wearing a face mask with his glasses. We walked through the busy crowd. I didn't like crowds it was to crowded and loud for me. I covered my ears as I walked through. I wasn't sure if my dyspraxia caused this but I never liked loud crowds, "you okay" techno asked and realised I was uncomfortable. He grabbed my arm and got me out of the crowd. "It's okay, let's go into the cd shop" he smiled. Phil, Wilbur and tubbo were in there, "Taylor!" I smiled, picking up a 1989 vinyl, "lets buy it" I smiled. I was a swiftie but hated saying it but I was, but I didn't plan on going to any of her shows. Me and Wilbur went up to the checkout and paid for the vinyl. It was 20 pounds so I used my card for it. I had a tote bag from techno with something to do with Greek mythology. Techno loved it but I wasn't interested in it. We then went out to the others and walked to the book shop because Phil wanted to buy something for Kristin, his wife.
"You and tubbo can look around me and Wilbur are following phil" techno said, "okay, at the plushies we'll be" tubbo smiled. We went over to a bunch of jelly cats. I saw a pig, cow, sheep, crow and bee, "let's both pay" I smiled. I paid for the cow, sheep and pig and tubbo paid for the bee and crow. We were given a bag and we went to the others, "look what we bought for everyone!" I smiled. I gave them all their teddies. "Thank you!" They smiled. Phil bought a random book, Techno bought a Greek mythology book and Wilbur bought a music book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 171 4
"It's going to be okay, alright? Where are your parents?" Wilbur asked, the sound of furious shuffling in the background hurting Tommy's ears. "That'...
548K 12.3K 28
Y/N is a streamer and a part of the DreamSMP. Although, she has a terrible past that haunts her every day. She hides her pain with humor and pretends...
304K 7.1K 31
It was common knowledge that George was colourblind, he complained constantly about how colours would blend together and look identical. For obvious...
21.8K 312 35
Your Y/n gold, A twitch streamer. Your famous brother, who is Willlam gold who is best known as Wilbur soot, Askes you to look after his stream while...