The Ultrakill Commander (ON H...

By excitionzero

The story follow Y/n, a rookie Commander having... Ultrakill power ? Read the story to find out how he got th... More

Chapter 0: Prologue (Some changes)
Chapter 1: The Ultrakill loadout
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Corruption
Chapter 4: Identification (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Identification (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Enlightenment
Chapter 8: Counters and the Terminal
Chapter 9: Motivation
Chapter 10: The frozen Northern front
Chapter 11: The Ice Queen and the Pinky Rabbit
Chapter 12: The Pilgrim Snow White
Chapter 13: Reunited
Chapter 14: Counters and the Terminal... again
Chapter 15:The ultimate advisor

Chapter 7: Bouquet

2.3K 62 70
By excitionzero

[Man this is gonna be a long ass chapter man. Also, I ain't gonna abandon this story though, I'll tried and write both Zero-One story and this story in the same week although I don't have that much free time cause of school and a bit of laziness too. But anyway, let's get to work.]

[There will be some later chapters spoilers so read with precaution.]

The team decided to walk for a while, fighting some Raptures that just like cockroaches, ending them real quick, and back to walking. Until,

Rapi:"Let's set up a camp here."

Y/n:"Set up a camp ?"

Rapi:"Yes, visibility is poor right now, and you need to rest."

Y/n:"Need to rest my ass, but can't denied that I'm a bit tired, and yeah I don't I can see through darkness like this."

Rapi:"Let's get inside one of these bombed-out buildings and place decoys around a 500m perimeter. That should give us 4 hours or so."

Anis:"It's been a long time since I camped on the surface."

Neon:"First time for me! Should we get a fire going ?"

Rapi:"This isn't the camp-out where we roast marshmallows by the campfire."

Y/n:'Atleast it's better than doing nothing bruh.'

Mihara:"We'll get started on the decoys."

Rapi:"No. I'll go. You go ahead and rest."

Mihara:"..."

Yuni:"Mihara, I'm tired."

Mihara:"You sure ? Thanks."

And so, Rapi goes and place decoys, while Y/n decided to take a rest on the hard floor cause well, it's not really one of those good time where you have a bed or anything. Anis and Neon are well, doing whatever they want, same goes for Mihara and Yuni. Soon after, Yuni falls asleep on Mihara's knees.

Anis:"Mihara."

Mihara:"What's wrong ?"

Anis:"What's going on between you and Yuni ?"

Mihara:"Huh ? What make you ask ?"

Anis:"It feels to me that Yuni is very dependent on you."

Mihara:"Dependent ? Yuni ? You're way off base. we both rely on each other. We have no choice. When two people are together, they're like 2 gears in perfect sync. Yuni and I are crooked gears. No one else fits with us."

Anis:"..."

Mihara:"But sometimes, two crooked gears can be a perfect match. That is how I met Yuni. Neither of us is perfect, but we're perfect for each other. I realize how strange we must seem to people on the outside looking in."

Neon:"No, I didn't. It's kind... sweet."

Mihara:"...Thank you."

Anis:"A crooked gear..."

Mihara:"All right, your turn."

Anis:"Hmm ?"

Mihara:"You've been working with Rapi for a long time, haven't you ? I can tell. Neon, on the other hand, must be new."

Y/n:"Because she's basically is."

Neon:"Well, it's a secret, but I'm actually a spy."

Anis:"Yep, a real whopper of a secret."

Mihara:"Wow, no kidding ?"

Anis:"We... yes. We all have our problems. Or maybe defects is a better word."

Y/n:"So... you guys are like Banjou Ryuga and Kiryuu Sento."

Mihara:"Who are they ?"

Y/n:"Yeah well, nevermind. It's the fact that they are also the same as you guys, they are a best match, well you could even say that they are perfect match to each other."

Mihara:"Well, that really make them sounds like us don't they ?"

Y/n:"Yeah... Anyway, we don't really have to talk about this thing all day."

Anis:"Well, if you don't mind, I need my beauty sleep."

Mihara:"Hmm... someone's in a foul mood."

Anis:"Lay off it, will you ?"

Mihara:"All right, all right, just for you."

And so, they all go to sleep. The next morning. Y/n's mouth feels dry, so he tried to get up and have some water. But he can't move.

Yuni:"Huh.. ?"

Mihara:"Oh my gosh! Yuni, get up! You're going to crush the Commander!"

Yuni is sleeping on top of Y/n. And so, he decided to not using his strength yet cause well, he doesn't wanting them to be more suspicious about this ability that he has.

Yuni:"Mhmm... Just 5 more minutes... The Commander is so firm... so warm... so comfortable..."

Anis:"...What's going on here ?"

Neon:"Apparently, Yuni thinks the Master makes for a nice mattress."

Rapi:"... Getp up. We have to move out."

Yuni:"Aww... c'mon... Just few more minutes..."

Y/n:"Ok that's it." He decided to stand up and push Yuni off him. Although it's a bit rude, but he doesn't like being stuck under a Nikke.

Yuni:"awww... Please, just a few more minutes..." she said telling the Commander to let her lie on him for a few more minutes. In the mean time, the other Nikkes seem to be quite surprised that their Commander actually strong enough to push off a Nikke. But that's not the matter now.

Y/n:"Yeah right, let's get going."

Yuni:"Awww... ok..." She then gets up from the ground.

Y/n:"Well thank god things couldn't be more worse."

And so, they continue their mission to find this son of a bitch Chatterbox. They fought some more Raptures (Cause that's how the game works) and continue their way. Until Anis asked Mihara.

Anis:"Mihara."

Mihara:"What's wrong ?"

Anis:"Seems to me like the Commander is running off with your woman. Are you okay with that ?"

Y/n:'Anis being creepy is somewhat unhinged...' He thought to himself.

Mihara:"Heh heh, as long as Yuni is happy, yes."

Neon:"They look like a parent and child from this angle."

Y/n:'Wish I have a girlfriend so that this will looks like a whole family.'

Rapi:"...From the way they walk together, yes..."

Yuni then reachs out and begins holding Y/n 's hand.

Yuni:"Heh heh, Commander, can I hold it a little harder ?"

Y/n:"Well yeah, I guess so."

She grabs your hand tight. Y/n doesn't really feels pain that much cause well robotic arm goes brrrrrr.

Yuni:"You're so warm Commander, I like it."

Y/n:'ah Fuck.' Is what he thought to himself.

Anis:"A nikke that enjoys heat ? Never thought I'd see the day."

Rapi:"Could her sensors be malfunctioning ?"

Mihara:"That's not it. Only through physical contact with someone else, can she ever feels anything. I don't know whether she was like this from the very beginning, or it has something to do with her ability. Either way, it made her very... touchy-feely."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:'Well, that suck.'

Mihara:"This puts off a lot of people, and they end up avoiding her. So you all have quite the peculiar Commander."

Y/n:"Yeah well, I was just being nice. It can't be that bad."

Mihara:"If you say so."

Rapi:"They're not 'peculiar'."

Anis:"Far from it."

Neon:"It's because they are good person, it's all."

Mihara:"...yeah."

And they just keep going, to see a place that's giving off quite a creepy vibe.

Rapi:"... I don't like the look of this place."

Anis:"It's perfect for an ambush."

Mihara:"Well, that's not good. Do you think we've been led here on purpose ?"

Neon:"I thought you said Raptures had no intelligent."

Mihara:"Well, I take it back. We've fallen for Chatterbox's trap."

Then, something is shining on the roof.

Anis:"Sniper!"

Yuni:"No!" Yuni shocked Y/n's leg but that didn't really worked on him. So he just goes out of sight of the sniper.

Y/n:"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

As he said, an electron beam flies directly over his head.

Y/n:'Holy jesus... electron beam ? Well, that's not really new...' He thought to himself as he remember his times back to when he was still playing Ultrakill, that he control V1 to dodge a lot of stuffs, that include a lot of projectiles. And that electron beam is well, you could say it's also quite the same.

Y/n:"Man that got a bit of my hair but I'm good."

Neon:"Well done Commander!"

Y/n:"yeah uh thanks."

Anis:"They're not after us, it's the Commander they want!"

Rapi:"HO formation! Commander! Get behind me!"

Y/n:"How about no? I can protect myself."

Rapi:"But Commander-"

Y/n:"I CAN PROTECT MYSELF !" He shouted to Rapi that he can protect himself, which surprised the Nikkes that he actually snapped.

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:"Just get this over with okay ?"

Rapi:"Roger Commander."

Anis:"Formation complete."

Neon:"Firepower charged to 100%! "

Mihara:"Go!"

And so, they fired all they have at the sniper. And well it died down.

Rapi:"Enemy neutralized."

Mihara:"We make a pretty good team don't you think ?"

Yuni:"Yeah, they're pretty cool. So is the Commander."

Mihara:"It feels good being part of a bigger team."

Anis:"Yeah. Rapi, what do you think ?"

Rapi:"That decision isn't mine to make."

Y/n:"bruh."

Anis:"But surely you do have your own thoughts on the matter ?"

Rapi:"I... can't trust them yet."

Y/n:'Eh, you killed someone before and that haunted you for life.' He thought to himself, knowing that Rapi did killed someone before, by accident.

Mihara:"..."

They continue their way to the somewhat deeper to the trap. Fight some MORE Raptures and it's just quite repetetive but in order to survive they have to do it anyway. It's really came the point where Y/n start to wondering why he didn't asked for a Survive Card so that he can use Survive form and bring all these Raptures down once and for all. But well, he can't really asked the Goddess for more cause he doesn't really like to bothering people.

Then, Yuni speaks up.

"Hey, commander! I saved your life. Don't I get a reward ?"

Y/n, upon hearing this, he knows full well that it's not really her that save his life, cause the electric shock that Yuni gave him didn't really worked on him, he fell a bit tingling thanks to that. But still, he still decided to 'reward' Yuni cause well, she atleast did helped him indeed.

Mihara:"Yuni, the Commander is human..."

Y/n:"Well, I guess you can have a reward." He said reluctantly.

Rapi:"Commander..."

Y/n:"I- I'm sure about it Rapi."

Yuni:"Wow, really ? Well then give me your hand." Y/n then reach out his hand to reward Yuni.

Yuni:"M -may I ? Really ?"

Y/n:"... I'm certain about it."

Yuni:"heh, heh heh..." She then pinch the back of Y/n's hand and starts squeezing. Y/n doesn't really feel that much pain cause one part, V1 cyborg enhancement, the other parts are well, the pain of grinding.

Yuni:"Com-Commander, does it hurt ?"

Y/n:"It does."

Yuni:"heh heh, so it hurts..." Yuni squeezing it too much making his skin break and it's start to bleed a bit.

Y/n:"Oh fuck, Yuni let go."

Mihara:"That's enough Yuni."

Yuni:"Like this ?"

Rapi:"One moment, Commander."

Y/n:"Yeah no it's fine I can do it on my own."

Rapi:"But Commander-"

Y/n:"JUST let me do this on my own alright ? I don't really like people touching me that much." He said with a bit of fear in his voice, as for the reason why is well, he got a surgery before, about whatever it is, that he is still aware even after he got anesthetic, so for the whole surgery, he feels the whole thing. It tooks him a lot of time in therapy to get him over it. But still, it's still haunted him, making him sensitive to touching as it's reminded him of that surgery.

Rapi:"..." she had no choice but to give the Commander her gloves so that the Commander can stop the bleeding.

Rapi:"We need to stop that bleeding."

Y/n:"yeah I get it." He then wrap it around the back of his hand to stop the bleeding. Suddenly, some weird voice coming up.

Chatterbox:"Found them."

Y/n:"What-" He turns around to see a horrifying smiley face staring back at him that he doesn't really find it creepy, but rather funny to the point where he's about to laugh it off real hard.

Rapi:"...!!"

Mihara:"..Who are you.. ?"

Chatterbox:"I was going to have some fun with you before I killed you. Today's my lucky day!"

Y/n:"NOT TODAY! NOT TODAY!" He scream straight at Chatterbox.

Neon:"H-he's talking ?"

Anis:"isn't he's a Rapture ?"

Y/n:"Whatever he is, I thought he was a box that can chat..." He said while laughing out loud, which make Chatterbox angry.

Chatterbox:"You-"

Y/n:"Fuck OFF!" He punch Chatterbox real hard that makes him falls back.

Rapi:"...!"

Chatterbox:"Urgh- what are you ?" When he got knockback, his foot got showed to the team.

Yuni:"Mi-Mihara! That foot !"

Mihara:"Chatterbox.. !"

Y/n:"Now you realized it ? Man that took long enough."

Chatterbox:"Don't move. Can you help me figure out who this is in front of us ?"

Anis:"You...!"

Y/n:'Anyway, let's settle this! One on One !" He then takes out Splendor and Justice, ready to charge at Chatterbox. The Nikkes were surprised that he has swords, well 2 of them and ready to charge at Chatterbox any time.

Rapi:"Commander ! You can't-"

Y/n:"Just watch." he said with a cold voice, ready to launch at Chatterbox."Just help me watch my back alright ?"

Rapi:"...Yes Commander."

And so, the battle begins. Y/n run straight forward to Chatterbox, kick him up and slash him. "You are less then nothing." He taunted Chatterbox making him more angry, try and strike back at Y/n, but Y/n dodge swiftly and strike Chatterbox again in the guts. Chatterbox groan in pain while Y/n taunting Chatterbox "A mere object !" making Chatterbox angrier and angrier by seconds. Chatterbox then jump back and launching rockets from his back, just to get destroyed by Y/n using his 2 swords in a formation of a boomerang like how gabriel did in Ultrakill. Y/n then use the swords boomerang and throw it at Chattbox, making him feeling even more pain than before, getting another taunt by Y/n "Foolishness, Chatterbox. Foolishness."

Y/n then run to Chatterbox and take the swords out and stab both of them straight through Chatterbox, making him feeling pain in every single muscle strain of him. Y/n goes for another taunt "An imperfection to be cleansed.." He takes his swords out of Chatterbox and slash him every single way possible, even doing something that gabriel hasn't even done before, he use his sword and create slashes straight at Chatterbox like how Vergil did. Cause Ultrakill did have those Devil May Cry references. Chatterbox just groan in pain. Until, He decided to use his fists and slam them to ground making Y/n stay back for a bit.

Chatterbox coming straight at Y/n, try to strike him with his fist but he failed. Y/n also use his fist to strike Chatterbox, creating a shockwave that even the Nikkes almost falls to the ground upon getting hit by it. They surprised at how their Commander Y/n can fight against a Rapture like Chatterbox, the fact that Chatterbox has bigger figure than Y/n, but that doesn't mean that he is stronger than Y/n. Same as V1, Bigger doesn't mean better. That's why, Y/n is more powerful than Chatterbox in all areas.

Until, Chatterbox play dirty on him, grabing Y/n and throw him back at the Nikkes at full force, just so that Y/n stop right before he hit the Nikkes. But here comes the problem, Y/n forgot that, Raptures don't bleed, which made him his biggest downside. Although he could just use Rapture parts to heal him off, but that would make it harder for him to explain to the Nikkes on why and how did he absorb rapture parts. So he doesn't really have choice other than try to survive this fight and dealt as much damage to Chatterbox as much as possible. He decided to slash Chatterbox's arms and legs, taunting him again "Your crime is existence!" he shouted it at Chatterbox while enjoying slashing him.

Until, Chatterbox has enough, he hit Y/n with all his might he had left, making Y/n taking quite the damage. Y/n tooks all the damage and he start to feels weakened. Chatterbox then punch Y/n hard, making Y/n feeling pain so much that he doesn't have any strength left to fight Chatterbox. The Nikkes then run straight to him, calling out "Commander!" to see if he's still fine.

Blood coming off from his head, rolling down on his face, his whole body also bleed, making Y/n angry so much that, to his dismay, he shouted:"What..? How can this be ? Bested by this... this thing..? You insignificant FUCK! THIS IS NOT OVER!". The Nikkes when they heard this, were shocked and surprised by what their Commander just said.

Mihara:"He's putting up a bigger fight than I thought he would."

Y/n, still groan in pain:"Yeah, that son of a bitch can go fucked itself already."

Anis:"He seems to be slowing down, thanks to the Commander, I think he just about done for."

Mihara:"ha ha, let's speed it up then."

Y/n:"I guess so. *groan* let's get this over with." He put Justice and Splendor back and start using Revolver and Sharpshooter and start shooting at Chatterbox. The Nikkes also do the same. Mihara then use her ability on Chatterbox, rip her own abdomen apart, making Chatterbox painful. Yuni use her ability to blind him. Until,

Chatterbox:"Exchanging senses.."

Y/n:"Oh crap.."

Chatterbox then violently rip his arm apart, as well as tearing his own body apart. making Mihara feeling pain beyond her capacity. she then cough and falls to the ground, Yuni then call out for her "Mi- Mihara!". Yuni upon seeing Mihara falls to the ground and twitching because of all those pain, she scream:"I'LL KILL YOU!" straight at Chatterbox.

Y/n:"YOU SON OF A BITCH! THIS IS NOT OVER!" He then decided that he has enough, holding out Justice and Splendor, slashing Chatterbox. But Chatterbox just keep laughing, making Y/n even more mad. Chatterbox then push Y/n back to the Nikkes, he then self-repaired himself.

Anis:"self-repair ? Raptures can do that ?"

Y/n:'Damnit ! His self-repair is gonna be an annoying one!' He thought to himself.

Chatterbox:"Humans, join me. Lend me your ear. I mean you no harm."

Y/n:"No harm my ass! Fuck you!"

Chatterbox:"So be it."

Y/n:"Fine then, it has to be this way!"

Chatterbox:"No matter. Even if I have no limbs, my functions remain unaffected." He smiles creepily, just to make Y/n laughing even more.

Y/n:"So am I !" Y/n right now is, in no condition to fight back anymore. He then got struck by chatterbox's tail, making Y/n goes a bit far away. Fortunately, it seems that Y/n have parry it in time so that it's also heals him off fairly quick.

Rapi:"Commander!"

Anis:"You'll pay for that!"

Chatterbox:"Oh, how I hate it when they try and slink off like that. Now, come and face me!"

Rapi:"...Anis, Neon. I'm sorry... but you have to keep fighting."

Anis:"Damn it."

Neon:"..Okay."

Snow White:"That's very kind of you."

*Bang*

Chatterbox:"!!"

A shot can be heard from afar, the one who take the shot is ... a Pilgrim, know as Snow White. Y/n, knows that, they got saved. Although a bit late but eh it's better than ever.

Rapi:"An anti-ship rifle.. ?"

Snow White:"Just leave it to me."

*Bang* *Bang*

Chatterbox:"Argh... A Pilgrim.. ?!"

Snow White:"Begone you blasphemous creature."

Y/n:' Well, I guess I can take a rest.' He thought to himself while laying down slowly.

*Bang*

Chatterbox:"The repair function can't keep up... Damn...!" Chatterbox then disappears without any more saying.

Snow White:"... Go home." She then gone from the scene.

Y/n:"Man, that Pilgrim really is White as Snow ey ?" He said jokingly.

Rapi:"Commander..."

Y/n:"Yeah don't worry I'm good. Just taking a rest."

Anis:"... What was that all about ?"

Rapi:"Anis! Neon! Take Wardress and the Commander somewhere safe! Now!"

Anis:"Oh, uh, yes! Got it!"

Neon:"With pleasure."

They then take the Wardress and the Commander somewhere safe.

Rapi:"I've administered first aid, but it's only a short-term solution. We need to get back to the Ark for proper treatment."

Y/n:"Well, I mean, my injured is not that bad."

Rapi:"But still, you need proper treatment before you can go out and fight again."

Y/n:"Eh fine."

Y/n, although he has V1 physiology, but that doesn't mean that he's still not a human, he can still take damage. And there are some damages that to him can't be heal off just by absorbing stuffs. It's basically hard damage, but worse.

Anis:"It'll take too long to head back the way we came."

Neon:"Communications have been cut off. We can't call in a transport ship."

Anis:"Plus..." *She looks at Mihara and Yuni.* "Those 2 are banged up real bad. In other words, half of our squad is out of commission."

Mihara:"..Sorry."

Yuni:"...Sorry."

Y/n did felt bad for being unable to protect them, but he himself also in no condition for some more fighting.

Rapi:"Don't beat yourself up. We were all in over our heads."

Anis:"What should we do ? Should we risk it and light up a beacon ?"

Rapi:"No. We need to keep moving forward."

Y/n:'Man, heroes never gives up vibe.' He thought to himself, it also remind him of a certain Heroism Nikke, but he doesn't really remember her name.

Anis:"Are you serious ?"

Rapi:"There's a large radio tower nearby that should have a direct line to the Ark.Let's make our way there."

Anis:"How long will that take ?"

Rapi:"I'm not sure. Normally it would take 2 hours."

Anis:"Given the stated we're in, I'd say we'll need half a day. The longer we take, the more likely we'll be going up against more Raptures."

Rapi:"Commander, can you this ?"

Y/n:"Of course I can. It's not that much of a big deal."

Rapi:"...Alright... Thank you, Commander."

Neon:"Just try and bear it for a little longer."

Y/n:"Right... Pain is really not that much of a problem to me."

Anis:"We're all done for once we get back."

Rapi:"..."

Anis:"They'll never let us get away with allowing the Commander to be injured."

Rapi:"Now's not the time to be thinking about that. Our priority now is to contact the Ark."

Y/n:"Alright... Let's do this."

They then all head for the Radio Tower, get through some more Raptures, which is not much of a big deal to them although half of their squad is in bad condition.

Mihara:"..."

Yuni:"..."

Anis:"..."

Neon:"..."

Rapi:"..."

Anis:"Just what exactly was that thing ?"

Neon:"I've never heard of Raptures that could speak."

Mihara:"Your guess is as good as mine. I thought we were being ordered to captured a special Rapture, not some organism that none of us have ever seen before."

Neon:"Was that even a Rapture ?"

Anis:"Then there was that other Nikke. Who was she ? She was using an anti-ship rifle etirely on her own..."

Neon:"It certainly packed a punch."

Anis:"I'm starting to think we're not the only ones involved in whatever's going on here."

Y/n:"Well, I know whatever is going on here."

Anis:"Wait, you do ?"

Y/n:"Yeah."

Anis:"Why didn't you say anything before ?"

Y/n:"You didn't ask."

Anis:"..."

Mihara:"... There is so much to report and so much to ask after we get back."

Y/n:"Well, so you guys want to know or not ?"

Anis:"I certainly do, Commander!"

Neon:"Me too, Master!"

Mihara:"Let's hear what you known."

Y/n:"So that Nikke we just saw, she's a Pilgrim. She's used to be a part of the... Yeah let's get to that part later."

Anis:"She's used to be a part of the what ?"

Y/n:"A part of a very powerful squad before. But they gone each of their own ways now."

Neon:"Why that happened ?"

Y/n:"Well, their Commander is gone well I'm not really sure about that, 2 of their teammates died and they just can't seem to bear it so they decided to split."

Anis:"How did you know so much about her and her squad ?"

Y/n:"Well, it's complicated about that part... but all I know is that she is a prototype Nikke that fought during the first Raptures invasion, now wanders the earth with a singular goal in mind: the annihilation of the raptures."

Rapi:"...Do you know anything of her past ?"

Y/n:"Well, no. Her past is a mystery cause she lost all of her past memories. heheh that rhythmed."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:"Well it's not my fault that it rhythmed though, it's just a coincident."

Rapi:"..."

Anis:"Forget about that. Commander, how are you ? Can you still walk ?"

Y/n:"Yes I can."

Anis:"Would it be better if we carry you ?"

Y/n:"Hmm... no I'm good. I can walk on my own."

Rapi:"If we do that, we'll be able to get caught off guard more easily. Commander, you can lean on us while you walk. Just hang in there."

Y/n:"I.. appreciate that. Thank you." He said with a warm smile, feeling someone actually cared about him after a long while.

Mihara:"This guy's one tough cookie."

Y/n:"Let's go."

They continue their way to the Radio Tower, in the mean time, Y/n recalled his past life before he came here, his dad passed away cause of duty on the battlefield, his mom was so heartbroken that she got sicked. Y/n was left alone, with no one actually cared about him. He doesn't really have much friends so most of the time he just stay alone. He worked very hard for his own cause his mom told him to take good cared of himself instead of worried about her. So he just thrive through to survive. He both learning and working hard until one day, his mom passed away cause of lack of the money for medication. He was sad and heartbroken, he just doesn't want anything to do with the outside world anymore. So he just spend his time in his own room playing video games. His uncle did helped him, but it's not really long since his uncle also quite old now. Y/n wonder what happens to his uncle when he knows that he is gone to another world. But right now, that's not what's he should worried about now, now he's need to worried how to get the fack outta here.

All they can do now is moving forward without looking back. They fight some more Raptures (Man the game just use Raptures as filler now) and continue. And so, they reached the big ass radio tower.

Rapi:"Let me try to get through to the Ark. You sit back and rest."

Y/n:"...Fine." he said reluctantly

Rapi:"Anis, Neon, keep your eyes peeled."

Anis:"Okay."

Neon:"Roger."

Both of them then leave.

Mihara:"..."

Yuni:"..."

Mihara:"We let Chatterbox get away."

Yuni:"I'm sorry... I was useless back there."

Mihara:"A Rapture Retrieval Squad that can't even catch a Rapture..."

Yuni:"Are they going to discard us ?"

Mihara:"Well, that all depends on Syuen."

Yuni:"They can't do that to us! I want to stay with you, Mihara."

Mihara:"...So do I."

Yuni:"Commander, help us."

Y/n:"I will."

Mihara:"How exactly do you plan on doing that ?"

Y/n:"By doing whatever I can."

Mihara:"Fair enough. I believe you."

Rapi:"Commander. I've gotten through to Shifty."

Y/n:"..."

Rapi:"I briefed her on the current situation, she says she wants to talk to you. Here."

Y/n:"Alright." He then takes over the Communication equipment.

Shifty:"What in the world do you think you're doing !?"

Y/n:"I..."

Shifty:"You went to the surface without filling a report ? Have you lost your mind !?"

Y/n:"I guess so."

Shifty:"Not only that, but you brought Nikkes with you ? These are all serious crimes punishable by law!"

Y/n:"Well, talking about treason, but anyway, it's not my fault though, it's Syuen."

Shifty:"...Syuen ? You mean Director Syuen ? ... I see. I'm sure there's been some kind of mistake. I'll make a report to Mr. Andersen. So what's the situation on your end now ?"

Y/n:"2 injured and I'm also not really... fine."

Shifty:"... This is crazy."

Y/n:'Prince and the Revolution vibe for some reasons.'

Shifty:"There's a runaway 10 minutes from you by foot. I'll send a transport ship out there. Regardless, you'll face the consequences of your actions upon your return."

Y/n:"Blah blah blah treason punishment and stuffs okay got it."

Shifty:"This is no small matter !"

Y/n:"THEN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO YOUR JOB, ALRIGHT ? THIS IS NOT YOUR JUDGEMENT TO MAKE SHIFTY, IT'S ENIKK'S SO FUCK YOU SHIFTY! FUCK YOU!" Y/n snapped cause one part, he's tired of all of these judgements and stuffs, another part, he just want to go home.

Shifty, was shocked by this, but she couldn't do anything so she just said "That's all for now." and dip.

Y/n:"...Let's go."

Rapi:"...Roger."

And so, they continue their way to the runaway. Just then, Y/n's phone beep, he received a text message. He knows full well that it's Syuen.

Y/n well, decided to do it how the storyline goes. Cause he's too tired for this shit. And so, they just continue going to the runaway. And when they reached it, things start to be worse.

Neon:"Wow, I've never seen such a wide open space. The surface isn't so bad after all. Hmm ? Hey Rapi, Anis. Look at all that dust over there. This place isn't even a desert, and it's still got sandstorms ? That's awesome!"

Rapi:"..."

Anis:"...Rapi."

Rapi:"... Raptures."

Neon:"What !?"

Rapi:"Approximately... 200 or so."

Mihara:"... Oh my."

Rapi:"FF formation. The transport ship should be here any minutes. Just hang tight."

Anis:"We just can't catch a break, can't we ?"

Neon:"It makes sense. The first trip to the ground seems to be the worst, and it's my first time here. What do you think ?"

Anis:"Well, we aren't dead yet, so it could always be worse."

Neon:"Oh... okay..."

Rapi:"Entering combat range in 30 seconds. Get ready everyone."

Y/n:"Alright... let's dance!"

Y/n then takes out Justice and Splendor, running straight at the Raptures and slashing through them, cutting them in 2 half, killing them entirely. The Nikkes were surprised that he can still fight after all that injured but still, they couldn't do anything to stop him from fighting so they just help him killing off the Raptures. They all fight strongly, Y/n being the most violent one by killing Raptures straight forward. He just slash through any Raptures coming to him, even punch them when they come to close to help him fight in the chaos more efficiently. The Nikkes just shooting Raptures from one to another, killing them. They all doing it until it's too much for them, even Y/n. Y/n has sustained quite the damage and can't heal it off cause he's only part machine. He still mostly human so he can't fight forever, neither the Nikkes.

Anis:"Don't these things ever quit ?! We can't keep this up much longer !"

Neon:"How much time until the transport ship arrives ?"

Rapi:"There it is !"

A transport ship appears above the sky. Without a moment's hesitation, the Raptures spring into action.

Y/n:"Anti-air weapons !"

Rapi:"Anti-air weapons confirmed, 10 o'clock. Everyone concentrate the fire! Protect the transport ship!"

Anis:"Damn it, there's too many of them!"

Neon:"It's because we're at an intersection!"

Y/n decided to use his Piercer and Sharpshooter to kill off these Raptures faster.

Rapi:"Just my luck!"

The moment Rapi intends to break through the encirclement, a beam of light flashes from the transport ship. The Rapture carrying the anti-air weapon is blown to smithereens.

Rapi:"A long-range rifle!"

Mihara:"From that distance ?"

Anis:"Is the transport ship equipped with that kind of weapon ?"

Rapi:"No, there's only one squad who can pull off that shot."

Y/n:"If you were going to says it's the Scouts then it's not."

Rapi:"!! How did you-"

Y/n:"You don't need to know that."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:"That's definitetly the Absolute."

Rapi:"..."

The fast-moving transport ship stops above you.

*clunk clunk clunk*

A clunking sound rang across the vicinity as thick plumes of dust swirl in the air, obsecuring your vision, well not that much. The dust disperses shortly thereafter and 3 Nikkes appear

Eunhwa:"Descent complete."

Vesti:"Oh, we almost died."

Emma:"Man, this place is crawling with Raptures."

Mihara:"Absolute, the strongest squad Elysion has to offer."

Y/n:'heheh, Rapi's kind.' He thought to himself.

Anis:"Talk about some major backup!"

Eunhwa:"153 enemies aircraft heading this direction. FF formation. You know what to do."

Vesti:"Like this ?"

Emma:"Got it."

Eunhwa:"Engaging!"

Soon after, the Absolute wiped every single Raptures off the place. Y/n well, at this point he just doesn't really care anymore.

Anis:"..."

Mihara:"That was amazing! They wiped them all out."

Eunhwa:"Enemy neutralized. We can land now."

The transport ship start to descend.

Y/n then comes up and said:"Thanks for saving me."

Eunhwa:"Don't talk to me. It was only because I was following orders."

Y/n:"Well talk about being rude."

Vesti:"Um... Eunhwa... you DO know that one's a Commander, right ?

Eunhwa:"Your point is.. ?"

Vesti:"Well... don't you think..."

Eunhwa:"Spit it out, will you ?"

Vesti:"Nothing... It's nothing."

Eunhwa:"Tsk."

Emma:"Rapi!"

Rapi:" Emma! Long time no see." Emma then comes to hug Rapi.

Emma:"Hey, what's the big idea ? You left without even saying goodbye!"

Rapi:"...Sorry."

Emma:"... Well, you seems to be doing well, and that's good enough for me."

Rapi:"I ... seem good ?"

Emma:"Your expression has changed."

Rapi:"Me ?"

Emma:"Yes. So did you finally find it ?"

Rapi:"I'm not sure yet."

Emma:"Too bad. Either way, I just want you to be happy."

Vesti:"Ra-Rapi, how are you doing ?"

Rapi:"Vesti."

Vesti:"Oh boy... the tears ... here they come...."

Rapi:"I see you all haven't changed a bit."

Eunhwa:"That's enough chit-chat."

Rapi:"...Eunhwa."

Eunhwa:"Your reputation truly precedes you, Rapi. Every single time we meet, you're getting yourself into a different jam."

Anis:"Come again ?"

Eunhwa:"You act like your entire world is your playground, but all you're doing is making everyone's lives more difficult. Then again, that's typical of you, isn't it ? I see you haven't changed much either. Either way, you're still just a defective that should be recycled for spare parts."

Anis:"Hey, watch your mouth!"

Eunhwa:"Butt out. Can't you see the adults are talking ?"

Anis:"Ermm... Her character is no Joke."

Emma:"There she goes again... I apologized for Eunhwa's behavior. She doesn't take too kindly to strangers."

Eunhwa:"Hey, stop talking nonsense."

Emma:"What, you can't tell me that's not the truth!"

Eunhwa:"...Tsk. Get on the plane. We're heading back to the Ark."

Y/n:"Before that, lemme just gonna..." He then grab Eunhwa's head and slam it straight into the ground, shocking everyone.

Y/n:"That's for being rude. C'mon, we don't have time for this."

They then all get into the plane, while Eunhwa is still unconscious cause Y/n slam her head to the ground a bit too hard. They then all go back to the Ark, for Y/n to face the judgement of the Enikk.

[Finally, I'm done with this goddamn chapter. It took so long writing that I almost gone insane. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the chapter, despite having some spoilers from later chapter but anyway, Goodbye and Good luck ! See you guys later.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.8K 39
For as long as the Ark has existed, the relationship between man and machine has remained forever tattered. Nikkes, those who have pledged to forgo t...
23.6K 1.2K 18
"In this Post Apocalyptic world, where mechanical beings such as Raptures are risking humanity's extinction a hundred years ago, only squads of Godde...
104 4 4
-----Report: skirmish Date: Thursday, Reap, 14 A.E Briefing: We have started to receive reports of several locations Nupest, Ralas, and Upper North...
59K 2.8K 31
(Nikke x Male Reader) Tell me. Why are the people who fight for our sake treated so harshly? Nikkes. Is it because they aren't considered human? ...