Ultimate Omniverse

By AnimeEagleScout

Sequel/Extension to my "Helping Gwen 10" story. Plumber Officer's Ben and Shar are chasing a few criminals in... More

Ultimate Omniverse
Welcome to Prime Time
Brotherly
Smort
Food Chain
Full Throttle
Titled Chapter
Ultras Plus
Investigation
Bark at the Moon

Adapting

795 38 5
By AnimeEagleScout

3 days later

Ben as Grey Matter had put it off. It was officially Friday and he needed to do at least 1 patrol.

"Alright Rook I guess we're doing this." Grey Matter said as he attached his Plumbers badge to his back and climbed up into the Proto-Truck.

"I find Kirby's decision to lock you in a form problematic." Rook said.

"I believe it is a mix of Kirby being petty and needing to work." Shar said picking up Grey Matter.

"Has Kirby spoken to either of you two?" Ben asked.

"No." Rook said.

"Just a confirmation of picking up a few parts in GN-z11 I believe what he said." Shar said.

Grey Matter's pupils dilated.

"That is highly unlikely." Rook said "that is the farthest Galaxy from the Milky Way and is-

"31.96 billion light years away." Grey Matter says "He'd need to be going-"

Shar's badge beeped and saw it was a text "Just made it back to Andromeda be back to Terra within 24 hours." She read "You want anything? Ogia." She typed back. "Bet."

"How could he possibly..." Ben learned being Grey Matter made him actually look back on the cool shit he's done and the absurdity of it sometimes.

"Man I should not be as restricted to Earth as I am." Ben said.

"Yes Kirby has saved the Plumbers a surplus of fuel just making quick trips for pickups." Shar said "Ultimate Jetray is often used as a tow truck for ships."

"Well I must say I am looking forward to working with you." Rook said to Ben.

"Yeah...hey Rook random question, pray tell how long did you know about me before I was assigned with you?" Grey Matter asked.

"Oh I've known about you since before entering the Plumbers but I've had a few months knowledge about this." Rook said.

Shar sucked in through her teeth and Ben's eye started twitching.

"What?" Rook asked.

"Months." Ben said.

"Yes I have spoken to both Gwen and Kevin before as well." Rook said.

"Oh that is unfortunate." Shar said.

"What?" Rook asked.

"Rook I was informed the day Gwen and Kevin left for college about them leaving and you being assigned to me. I had no prior knowledge." Ben said looking defeated "I'm starting to see why I'm locked as Grey Matter. Kirby was making sure I could see the big picture."

"How long did you know before you started working with Kirby?"

"One random day I was asked to join him along with the Vreedles on a mission." Shar said.

"You pour woman." Rook said.

"Why?" Shar asked "Rom and Octo are my running buddies."

Rooks food slammed on the break hard and the truck skidded to a halt.

"WHAT?!" Both of the men said.

"We went through basic together." Shar said tilting her head.

"Shar I took my finals in a trailer because they blew up the train facilities!" Rook exclaimed.

"So did they." Shar said "Tragic when it happened. Funny as hell when we look back on it now."

Rook had put the car in park and brought his hands together near his face just letting the information sink in.

Shar had reached over moved the wheel to the seat she was in and drove.

"So Rook moving on." Ben said.

"Yes. I have heard many stories about the great Ben Tennyson. Some I'm sure are just rumors."

"Oh yeah like what?" Ben asked.

"Alien X." Rook said.

Ben had gotten quiet again but Shar spoke up "Oh Kirby's Celestialsapien form?"

"You've seen it?!" Both boys exclaimed.

"Oh it was a whole thing." Shar said "Kirby said the only reason he hasn't flushed that strain of DNA is because they would come back or make his life hell."

"Bellicus and Serena." Ben said looking off "So he can control Alien X?"

"From what he tells me it is more he can control turning into and out of it." Shar says "Could you tell me why he is so against it?"

"When I first used Alien X I got trapped in it," Ben said looking down at his hands and making fists "They were willing to let my planet blow up by the Incurseans."

"Ohhh that explains why Kirby called Attea a Fly Muching Frodie." Shar says.

Ben was gobsmacked while Rook was snickering. "Frodie!"

"So what's your favorite transformation?" Ben asked Rook.

"Chromastone seems the most interesting from lore." Rook said "Waybig however is something I would like to witness since getting within reaching distance to a To'kustar would be an experience writting home about."

"I'll turn into him when I get the watch back." Ben said "Hell we'll take a few selfies."

"Selfie?" Rook asked.

"I hate the word, I know what it sounds like but trust me it isn't."

"Self picture." Shar said.

"So Shar what's your favorite transformation?" Ben asked.

"Yes you seem hesitant about it." Rook said.

Shar had gulped "Oh you know...so many impressive ones...who could say..."

"Tai Quan Dude." Ben guessed.

"I have never heard Kirby use any by that name." Shar said scratching the back of her neck.

"Ben what would you name a ravanagander transformation?" Rook asked getting a look on his face.

"Well if it was just randomly found Tai Quan Dude but since that's not in Kirby's playbook...the logical option is Bis-"

"Hey look smoothies!" Shar said pointing.

"Shar that is a Roebekampus Multipede." Rook said.

Shar pulled up near him "Hey are you open?" Holding up a fist full of money.

"Always for my favorite people." The Roebekampus Multipede said taking the cash and flipping through it "How many?"

"5 and 2 with extra mitochondria and a double Amy." Shar said.

"Yes ma'am." The Smoothie Vendor said.

"5 Protozoan Smoothies, 2 regular, 2 energy and 1 protein." The vendor said "Enjoy."

Shar passed the regular to Rook and Ben then sipped hers.

Rook and Ben both weren't sure about eating it.

"You watched him spit this up right?" Ben asked.

"Fresh." Shar said.

"I am...hesitate to consume this." Rook said.

"I have seen Kirby down 12 of these things in 1 sitting and go back for a 13th." Shar said "They are usually the only place open late enough."

Ben hummed.

"The day thee Ben Tennyson disrespects a smoothie is quite a occasion." Shar said.

Grey Matter stood up and said "Your right, bottoms up. Or straws down."

Ben drank part of it and smacked his lips..."It's mid but it's alright."

Shar passed the Double Amy and Ben tried it.

"Get me 5 more of these!" Ben shouted eating the walls of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 84 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
37.3K 886 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...
393 11 5
The Alien. The Saiyan. The Anodite. The Warrior. The Emperor. The Samurai. The Guardian. In the past 2 months, Ben Tennyson's life has turned upside...
112K 3.2K 45
The actual Ben 10 story that actually follows the continuity with my ideas added in. Ben 10 belongs to cartoon network and all artwork used belongs t...