πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

By havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... More

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

8: My Sexy New Assistant

3K 91 92
By havennoelle

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

As I almost made it out of Jimin's room, he opened the bathroom door nonchalantly, turning the light off and raking his hand through his wet tousled hair...until he noticed me.

"Babe, what's wrong? Where are you going? We're sleeping in here," he wonders, walking over to me as my back was turned towards him.

"I need to go, Jimin," I murmur, looking down at his clothes that I was still wearing.

"Go, where? Why? The buses are closed right now," he worries, grabbing my waist and slowly turning me around.

I flinched and moved out of his grasp, earning a confused look from him. How could he look so innocent and naive when he knew he was messing around? Are boys just that good at hiding it these days?

He slowly grabbed my waist again to test the waters, but I slowly moved his hands off of me. He looked into my eyes which were now becoming glassy...and I don't know why. Maybe I did start falling for him. Even just making ramen together earlier meant a lot to me.

Grabbing my bag off of my shoulder, he slowly sat it down on a chair in the corner of his room before walking back over to me. "Tell me what's wrong, doll. What's changed from you leaving the bathroom to now?" he questions softly, shaking his head.

"...I've been through this before, Jimin. I should've figured you were no different," I grit, unable to look into his eyes.

"W-What are talking about?... I'm lost here," he wonders, shrugging his shoulders.

"Please don't act like that. I wish I would've known before I let you kiss all over me. Makes sense that you came to The Seven," I huff sarcastically, shaking my head.

"Am I missing something?" he grits, his jaw twitching as he starts to get defensive.

"For fuck sake! Check your damn phone, Jimin!" I shout, throwing my hands up in the air before letting them slap down onto my thighs.

He immediately walked to the bed and grabbed his phone, looking at the lit-up screen. I stood still by the door because I was numb. Why did I actually care, or feel so affected by this? It's not like we're dating or anything.

His sarcastic chuckle caught me off guard as he threw his phone back down and walked over to me, shaking his head. "Okay, you had worried there for a second, kitten...Emma is the girl from the office, my family friend," he chuckles softly before grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

This time I didn't pull away, and he noted that in his head. Relief washed through me that it was just her...but why did she call him 'babe,' and why did she want him to call her back?

I looked from his eyes to his toned bare chest. He was in just boxer briefs, and I would lying if I said I wasn't studying every inch of his body...imagining things in my head. Seeing him naked in the shower was not helping my lustful thoughts.

"But why did she call you 'babe,' and why did she want you to call her back? I-I didn't mean to snoop, but your phone kept buzzing like crazy, and when I looked...my heart sank," I rant, then finally looking into his soft eyes.

He tucked in his bottom lip cutely as he rubbed my waist, sorta tickling me. "Because she's insane and obsessed with me...remember I told you that? I just ignore her nicknames. She probably called me because she was bored," he explains, rolling his eyes at the ending part.

"But it makes me mad that you just let her call you that, especially if it's a usual thing...Did you go hang out with her the other night when she asked...when I caught her walking out of your office?" I question, now grabbing his hands and taking them off of my waist.

"Somebody's feisty...and possessive," he hisses sexily, licking his lips before walking over to sit on the foot of his bed manspread.

"You didn't answer me," I sass back, crossing my arms.

"But why do you care?... Unless you have feelings for me," he murmurs in a raspy tone, leaning back on his hands before looking back up at me, his abs now flexing.

I gulped as I saw him on full display, the piece of fabric that was his underwear being the only thing blocking me from seeing him all over again.

Of course, I have feelings for you.

"Jimin," I grit, shaking my head, just wanting him to answer my question.

"No, I didn't. I got caught up at the office that night, as usual. I haven't seen her since. She comes in a few times a month. She's a trust-fund baby...so she doesn't really do anything," he retorts, shaking his head.

"...I don't want her talking to you," I confess, walking closer to him.

He leaned back up but kept his legs spread far apart, his feet planted securely on the floor. He was so damn sexy when he manspreaded; there was just something about it.

"You sound jealous...But, you never answered my question," he whispers seductively, biting his lip.

I walked to stand in between his legs, making him pull me in by my waist once I was at arms-length from him. I took a sharp breath in, goosebumps covering my body as his fingertips cascaded under my shirt, onto my waist.

"W-What question?" I whisper, looking down into his tempting eyes.

"Do you have feelings for me?" he simply asks, trailing his fingertips behind my back, up and down my spine.

I gasped as he made shivers literally run down my spine. He smirked when he saw me weaken at his touch. There was so much sexual tension between us, with barely anything covering our bodies. The air was stiff as he held onto my lower back, just waiting for me to answer him.

"...It's hard not to have feelings for someone after you kiss them...multiple times. I don't think whatever is between us has ever been normal, Jimin," I murmur, taking a shaky breath after.

"You're so sensitive to my touch, doll...You have been since day one," he purrs, gently dragging his fingers back up my spine.

I closed my eyes and took a shaky breath, totally audible to him. I felt my nipples hardening at his lustful touch, then opened my eyes to see his chest rising up and down as he stared at my nipples that were now visible through his white tee.

I instantly blushed, crossing my arms over my chest. He immediately pulled them away while shaking his head slowly.

"Baby," he whispers angelically, want in his voice.

We wanted each other...badly. Was it sexual desire, was it lust, was it love...or all of the above?

"Jimin," I mutter, looking down to see there was now a slight bulge in his underwear.

I gulped and looked away, a blush covering my face.

"I wanna see all of you. I wanna touch your beautiful skin, baby," he begs, removing his hands from my back but wanting to touch me everywhere.

I wanted him, of course I did. But would having sex make things more complicated? I didn't even know what we were, but why was I questioning it so much? For security? For understanding?

...Or I can just fuck him, and enjoy every second of it. Our bodies were begging for each other, and we knew we had chemistry because of everything we'd already done together at the club.

"So, you want me?" I whisper submissively, tucking in my bottom lip.

"...What kind of question is that? Is that not obvious, sweetheart?" he teases, titling his head in dominance.

My heart was racing through my chest and I felt myself wet in my underwear, which was his. We were undeniably attracted to each other; passion was in the air.

"I've been hurt in the past...that's all. I just like security, I just like to make sure...There's nothing wrong with that," I respond, looking down at my feet in shyness.

"I will never...hurt you," he sighs. "I will only give you the world...Let's be exclusive, then. We were both single when we met, and now we can't stay away from each other, so what's stopping us?" he grits passionately, licking his lips slowly.

His lips. His perfect lips.

"I wanna touch you, Jimin," I admit, tired of just staring at his toned chest, abs, and biceps, not being able to touch him.

"Then, touch me. Touch me, please," he breathes, his pecks rising up and down.

Then, I broke for him.

I straddled his lap roughly as his hands immediately found my ass, spanking it harshly. I rubbed my hands down his chest, cascading them over his torso before I grabbed his biceps, appreciating every inch of his tan skin.

He was breathing heavily into my neck as I felt his bulge growing underneath me. I started grinding on him, just begging for more friction between us. He gave me a hungry look and slammed his lips onto mine. He grunted into the kiss, sending tingling vibrations through my lips.

Our kisses were passionate, hungry, and full of want. He slowly glided his tongue across my bottom lip, letting me know he wanted in. I gave him access and we immediately started making out slow and sexy; our tongues intermingled in ecstasy, tasting each other's lust.

I was soaked as I rolled his shaft underneath me, my legs sweating. I pushed on his chest, begging for oxygen. We both just panted heavily before I reached down and grabbed his clothed cock, earning a gasp from him.

"I want you," I whisper, rubbing his bulge aggressively.

He groaned, getting even harder against my touch. I was blushing, subconsciously clenching down below.

"I want you way more, baby girl. I've wanted you since you the first day I laid eyes on you," he hisses, ripping my hand away and placing his on my clothed clit.

I gasped and bit my lip as he slowly rubbed two fingers on my sensitivity. I whimpered, holding onto his shoulders for balance.

"Talk to me, sweetheart...Do you want me to reach inside, hm?" he purrs into my ear, rubbing even harder on my nub.

I nodded slowly, just craving his touch. I let all of my inhibitions go...we were too far gone. I threw my head back when he reached his hand into my underwear, which were his boxers, and slowly slid his middle finger up and down my bare clit.

"Fuck," I breathe, looking down into his curious eyes.

He wanted to explore more...he wanted to make me feel good.

"Yeah? Does that make you wet?" he whispers erotically, making me slowly nod back.

I was speechless as he joined another finger and pressed it down on my sensitive nub, rubbing it in circles. I started whimpering, pressing my hips down more so his fingers could cause even more friction against me.

He saw my desperation and decided to go further by sliding his fingers down, splitting my folds and inner lips that dangled a bit downwards. He grabbed each one and their uniqueness between his two fingers before sliding his fingers down and into my entrance...all while never breaking eye contact.

He then scooped up some of my arousal that was already dripping from my core before sliding them out of my underwear and slurping it up, his tongue erotically rolling around his wet fingers. I gasped at how experienced he seemed as he just smirked back at me.

"I love your taste, sweet girl...and I want all of that in my mouth," he grunts, giving me siren eyes.

"My ex said that I looked different...I know that I don't look-"

"Don't you ever be self-conscious of yourself, do you hear me? Women are a gift to men, and real men don't care about all of that. All I want...is to give you immense pleasure. I want all of your uniqueness...I want it all to myself," he explains passionately, his chest heaving up and down.

"...You seem so experienced. Like you've seen many," I whisper shyly while I trace patterns on his chest.

He pulled my hips down onto his hardening bulge, causing me to take a sharp breath in. "You don't need to worry about my past, sweetheart. Just know that I'm clean," he responds, trickling his hands inside the back of my shirt again.

I shivered at his touch, looking down into magical eyes. I wanted him, I wanted all of him. I haven't had sex since my high school cheating boyfriend, but I wanted that connection with Jimin.

"...I want you, but I'm not on birth control," I murmur, looking down at my thighs that were straddling either side of him.

"You don't need to be. Lay back on the bed, I'll go get some condoms from my bathroom," he winks, pulling me off of his lap so I can stand up.

Does having condoms in his bathroom vanity mean he hasn't had sex in a while if he didn't have them next to him in his nightstand drawer? Okay, stop, Y/N!

We were gonna do this, for real? Did he want me as much as I wanted him? I guess the large tent in his underwear proved that when he stood up smirking as he walked over towards his bathroom.

I did what I was told and laid back on his comfortable luxurious bed...and tiredness took over my body immediately, almost like I was sinking into a cozy cloud. His feather pillows, soft sheets, and duvet were not helping me stay awake.

Then my eyes fluttered closed, the scent of him relaxing me. I was slightly curled up, so I slid my hands underneath the pillow and turned onto my side.

"Aww, sweetheart," I heard Jimin whisper as he walked back into the room, but it was very faint.

I heard him set something down on his nightstand before coming over and lifting my legs off of the bed before sliding them under the covers. I fluttered my eyes open to see him walking back over to slide in on his side.

He plugged his phone into his charger before cozying in and laying my head on his toned chest. I murmured into his skin, guilt washing over me. I got him so hard and horny and fell asleep on him.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. We can still-"

"No, love. You're worn out; you've had a long day. I'm in no rush with you; we have all the time in the world to explore each other in that way...Get some rest," he coos, softly stroking my hair so it was out of my face.

Was I in heaven? This man would be the death of me. And just to think it all started with him running into me in a hallway.

"Okay," I mutter barely audible, intertwining my legs with his, falling into dreamland.

The next morning...

I was awakened by some sort of typing noise. I fluttered my eyes open to see I was facing Jimin who was sitting up in bed against his headboard, laptop in hand.

"Morning," I mutter all groggy, wiping the sleepies out of my eyes.

I knew I looked like shit; chapped lips, hair everywhere...but, so did he; messy bedhead with swollen cheeks and lips...and he still looked adorable. The way he looked down at me with the cutest grin...like he was a little kid.

"Morning, baby girl. Did you sleep well?" he asks softly, his husky and raspy tone vibrating through my ears.

"Yeah. Your bed is like nothing I've ever slept on," I giggle, snuggling more into my pillow.

He chuckled at my cuteness before stroking my morning bedhead out of my face. This is as vulnerable as I could get with someone; top of the morning, no makeup, no hair done...not to mention, morning breath.

"I got it custom-made. Glad you loved it. To me, this was worth spending a good chunk of change on," he chuckles, patting the bed like he was proud of it.

I slightly sat up in bed, pushing my baby hairs out of my face.

"I'm sorry about last night, Jimin. I didn't mean to lead you on, leave you hard, leave you-"

"Doll, stop that...I'm actually glad that we just slept; you were attached to me the whole night. I'm not a sex maniac, don't worry," he smirks, shaking his head before getting back to his laptop.

"Well, you seem so experienced. I'm sure girls are all over you," I murmur shyly, getting a bit nosy.

He turned back to me before running his fingers through his hair. "I had some sex in college, and after, but not recently. I'm so damn busy at the firm, that I barely even have time to sleep...and I may have a particular sexual appetite, but I won't do all of that with you if-"

"Like, what?" I ask hastily, now sitting criss-cross underneath the covers.

He huffed humorously, almost thinking my curiosity was cute. "Let's just say...I love bringing the woman extreme pleasure. And I'll do whatever it takes to give her that pleasure," he purrs huskily, biting his lip as he looks at mine.

"Like...BDSM, or?" I wonder, a blush now covering my face.

I knew what BDSM was, but of course, I've never done any of that. Some of that stuff kinda scared me...but then again, I'd only had sex with one guy, so how would I know what I truly liked?

"No, doll. I would never share you with anyone else and would never inflict that pain on you. But I do like it rough, passionate, all of that. There may be some belts, handcuffs, blindfolds, toys, things like that involved...only if that's what you want?" he murmurs sexily, licking his lips slowly.

"It sure does sound a little like BDSM, but-"

"But, what? Some people like heavy BDSM, but I'm not that much of an animal. I wanna see and feel the passion and soul when my girl is shaking in my arms. I don't want us to share each other with anyone...We're exclusive, sweet girl," he grits, his breathing starting to become heavier.

I gulped at his words, just imagining the things we could do together. How rough was he talking about? I was a bit scared...but curious about it. I almost wanted to feel everything he could do with me...to me.

"Seems like the cat got your tongue. Want me to make us some iced Americanos?" he chuckles, setting his laptop down in the middle of the bed.

I looked down to see he had several tabs opened with a bunch of stock charts opened. I wondered why he was looking at them if the market was only open during the weekdays.

"Sure, that sounds good. I've learned that those are a delicacy in Korea," I giggle as he begins to get out of bed.

"They are. Wakes me up. Want anything else? I can make you-"

"That's fine. I'll just eat lunch when I get back to my place, no worries," I coo, smiling at him.

"Okay, kitten. I'm so excited for your first day on Monday, you're gonna learn so much," he exclaims as he walks out of his room, a little pep in his step.

And suddenly, it hit me.

Would working with him almost every day get in the way of our romantic relationship? Fuck, why am I so sensitive and anxiety-ridden? Ugh!

I shook it off and got up out of bed to go pee. As I walked over to his bathroom, I saw a few condoms lying on his nightstand.

Last night.

I still felt horrible but proceeded with my task at hand. After finishing up, I threw some water on my face to wake up a little.

I'll just do my whole shower and skincare routine when he drops me off.

As I made my way out of Jimin's bathroom, he was walking into the room with two iced Americanos in hand. He grinned and handed me one, which I took graciously. I subconsciously bit my lip, admiring his naked body that was still covered with just his underwear.

After taking a sip of the vanilla-flavored espresso, he sat it down on his nightstand before hopping back in bed and grabbing his laptop. I hopped back in and held mine in my lap while watching him study the screen like it was a book.

"What are you studying so immensely?" I wonder, grinning at him playfully.

"I'm looking at the futures. Depending on what has happened over the weekend, it's a prediction on how the stocks will perform Monday...and possibly the rest of the week," he explains, taking a sip of his coffee before setting it back down and setting the laptop between us on the bed.

"Oh, I see. So the ones you're looking at are the ones you're invested in?" I question, studying his screen.

"Yes and no. Some of these are in my personal portfolio, and some I'm eyeing for future investments for some of our clients," he retorts, pulling up another tab to look at another stock.

"Wow. That's so cool...seems like you make boatloads," I chuckle lightly before taking another sip of my coffee.

"There's good days and bad days. I don't make any crazy rash decisions, but I do like taking a little risk...Here, I'll show you. See this one?" he elaborates, making me zone in on his screen.

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask curiously.

"It's a little bit of a newer company, but really trending. They're a microchip-maker that's based in Singapore, but they've expanded into several countries within Asia and beyond in their short five years of existence," he retorts. "Rumor has it...their microchips will be used in the new Samsung phones and tablets. If that goes through, me and my clients will become millionaires...all over again," he brags. "Their stock has been slowly trickling up these past couple of weeks...which tells me the insiders know the news; it could happen any day, now," he explains meticulously, then looking over to see my reaction.

"Millionaires...again, huh?" I tease, slightly smirking at him.

"I'm just sooo close to hitting that billion-dollar mark in my portfolio...this would get it there," he replies nonchalantly, a little cockiness in his voice.

"You make it sound so easy...must be nice," I giggle, finishing off my coffee before setting it on the nightstand next to me.

"Besides your salary, I could teach you the ropes...and have you become a millionaire in no time," he smirks, licking his lips.

"...I can't wait to learn from you, then," I murmur shyly, a slight blush covering my face.

Why was it so attractive and sexy that he was so knowledgeable and smart? That he was so confident in what he was doing; that he worked for himself. 

That turned me on...his subtle cockiness, and that everything matched it; the perfect sports car, the modern penthouse, how he was so clean-cut and stylish, etc.

After a few more minutes of him explaining how stock charts worked, we decided to head back to my place so I could refresh and get ready for my first big day on Monday. He drove me back to my place, telling me that I could keep his clothes.

When we arrived, he put his flashers on in the front loop and rode the elevator up with me to my apartment door. Even though I told him my complex couldn't compare to his, he still complimented it.

I scanned to open my door before holding it and letting him walk in first. I followed him in and set my bag on my kitchen island before sliding my shoes off.

"I know, it's not anything special. I need to do laundry today, too," I sigh, grabbing a water bottle out of my fridge.

"Are you kidding? I love how cozy it is, and you decorated it so nicely...I may have to come over more often, to get away from my unnecessarily big place," he chuckles cutely, looking all around him.

His eyes settled on the white picture frames I had on the sidewall near my kitchen area. I took a deep breath, knowing he was looking at my family portraits.

"...You look more like your dad," he murmurs, then looks over to me with sympathetic eyes.

I let out a little huff, a small smile meeting my face as I walked over towards him. Then, I saw a single tear stream down his cheek before he quickly wiped it away.

"W-What's wrong, Jimin?" I worry, softly grabbing his arm closest to me.

"I just can't imagine losing both of my parents at the same time, at that age. Tell me you're okay, darling...because if you're not-" he starts, sniffling a bit as he turns towards me.

"I'm fine, Jimin. I put these portraits up to remember them. I have a few things of theirs, too. It does suck...and I do miss them, but I know I'll be okay," I sigh. "I just have to think of the positives that came out of it. I may have not met you, or moved to Korea," I whisper, making him instantly pull me in by my waist.

"You moving here was the best thing that's happened to me in a while. I'm glad I got to see a picture of them...They raised an incredible daughter," he coos softly, squeezing my waist.

I smiled and looked down in shyness, a blush layering my face. "You're just trying to see how many times you can make me blush within twenty-four hours, aren't you?" I tease, pushing on his chest.

He chuckled as I walked back to the island to take another sip of water. He followed me over and hugged me from behind, layering kisses all over my neck. I shivered and took a sharp breath in as his lips softly tugged at my skin. I placed my hands on the island counter, trying to compose myself.

He hummed into the crook of my neck, causing extra vibrations to roam through my body. His touch made me weak...it was alluring, it was addictive. Our bodies were meant for each other...I could just feel it.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, my sexy new assistant," he smirks into my shoulder before giving it a peck.

He walked towards my door before sliding his loafers back on and turning around with a grin. I slowly walked over to him with a determined look on my face while discarding my zip-up hoodie at the same time.

He knew exactly what I wanted.

When I was within arms-length, he picked me up and slammed his lips onto mine passionately. I wrapped my sweatpants-covered legs around his slim torso as he rammed me into the wall by my door, tugging at my bottom lip with his teeth.

His lips moved over to my jaw, then down to my sweet spot, where he left open wet kisses. I moaned into the air as I threw my head back against the wall, holding onto the back of his neck.

"Right there...I found your sweet spot," he growls into my skin before returning to his quest.

I knew he was gonna leave a hickey, but I didn't care. The previous times he kissed my neck, he would just kiss all over. For some reason he didn't give up on my sweet spot, making him re-adjust me in his grip.

"Okay, enough. Enough, babe," I moan sensually, rolling my eyes back.

He complied with my plead before licking his long tongue over the purple bruise to soothe it. We both tried to catch our breath as he gave me a quick peck on the lips, gently setting me back down.

"You should get going," I breathe, knowing if he stayed any longer, I would be spread out on my island counter.

"I can't wait to have you bent over on my office desk," he hisses, giving me siren eyes.

"Jimin?!" I gasped, holding my hand over my mouth, shocked at his choice of words.

"...On your time, of course. I won't rush you at all," he teases, smirking at me.

"You're insane," I giggle, pushing on his back.

He turned around fast and grabbed my wrist, almost like a jujutsu move, making me gasp. My heart started pounding, but he just let go and started laughing.

"Imagine what I can do with you during sex...Don't act like you don't want me to bend you over on my office desk, yeah?" he purrs, biting his lip.

I took a deep breath as a blush returned to my face. He's really good at doing that.

"Keep trying...I have morals, ya know?" I tease, putting a hand on my hip in sass.

"It didn't seem like you had morals last night...You were gonna give it all away to me," he argues cutely, raising a brow.

I shook my head and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Just gooo. I'll see you on Monday. 9 am, sharp," I pout, then grinning.

He opened my front door and walked out before turning around to me.

"Wear something sexy, so I can stare at you all day," he whispers seductively, licking his lips as he scans me up and down, just imagining it in his head.

"I'll even wear some sexy matching lingerie...just for you," I role-play along, biting my lip to tease him.

"Even better," he growls hungrily.

Then I let my door shut as we held hungry eye contact up until it closed. I gulped, putting my hand over my heart that was pounding through my chest.

What the hell has gotten into me?

~~~

A/N: OMG! What a steamy chapter!? What did you guys think? It was full of spice, some character development...and hopefully kept your toes curled 😏 Next chapter shall be fun, because it will be her first day working as Jimin's assistant...but of course, there will be some drama...and not the drama you're expecting 👀 Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 🫧

Y/N's Apartment Inspo:

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[4,999 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 36.9K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...
22.4K 1K 56
[Completed βœ…βœ¨] πŸ’₯SNEAK PEEKπŸ’₯ ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...
56.5K 2.2K 25
Warning: This is a mature story, read at your own risk. Do you ever feel like you're floating above your body? But not out of joy or to escape some...
32.5K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...