No. 4| Out in the rain book II

By ThatAnimeTeen

READ DESCRIPTION... After Y/n has stabbed herself, she is turned into an apparition by the 4th wonder, Mei Sh... More

Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
1st birthday๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

Surpriseโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

173 6 3
By ThatAnimeTeen

Bet ya liked that chapter last week😈

You'd think Y/n would be dead, but no! She's got some serious plot armor.

I love out in the rain and how far it's gotten! The journey isn't over yet!

So, Y/n didn't really need to have any specific looks because I wanted the readers to have their own imagination on what she looks like.

Buttt for the sake of the plot she kinda has to have a specific look and design.

That's Y/n! Can you guys guess why she has to look like that??😈😈 I wonder who does she look like🤔

Right now it's Wednesday, September twenty seventh! Meaning, I just finished the last chapter of Out in the Rain.

I couldn't wait! So I'll see you guys next Friday! I need to find a new quote since I can't use the one about Wednesdays anymore

The first chapter airs on Friday, October 6th!

Have a fun filled Friday!☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 107K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
230K 14K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...