✅ Calling You Mine Series: Bo...

By leehaera17

Acceptance, regrets and life in a blink of an eye. "Tell me how should I treat you then? "Just like the cont... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 17

23 0 0
By leehaera17

"Thank you for today Class, I will see you again next week," JK was picking up his bag and walking outside the classroom as usual, and you are super sulking because your best friend decided to ditch you to go to Japan with her parents.

"What's with the sulking bestie," you heard his voice behind you.

"Oh hey..." you are saying hello to him,

"Just hate Youngji to leave me alone like this," you pouted

"Ask your husband to take you to Japan, as easy as it sound you can see her,"

"Not about seeing her, but you know, people bully me when I'm alone,"

"Who fucking bully you?"

"You know what? forget it, got no energy for this bullshit right now,"

"Jeez, grumpy you is scary,"

"Then don't mess up sir," you wave goodbye to him.

You are walking toward the cafeteria, looking at very hateful eyes makes you realize that to be alone is too scary to come to school and that your dumb best friends will not be back until next week, you curse to yourself again and sigh..

"This is gonna be hard" you mumble in your mind.

"Opps sorry..." you heard someone's voice before a cold water pour over your head.

"YA!" you shout, "WHAT THE FUCK, JOY!" you literally angry

"I said sorry... Ok" she is walking away with an attitude, and you are just staring down at your own clothes.

"Fucking hell," you curse and walk to the nearest toilet,

"ARE YOU GUYS READY??" Suddenly a very loud noise was heard through the corridor and you can feel the flour throwing all over you from all over the direction and it sticks to every inch of your wet body.

After the flour stops flying to your face, you can see Joy is walking towards you.

"Listen up Y/N, stay away from Stray kids and JK, cause you out of the league,"

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" you throw your heavy bag to the her face and start pulling her hair,

"GO TO HELL FUCKING SLUT!" Joy also pulling your hair and both of you are in the middle of cheering students that are not gonna stop you any minute.

"STOP PULLING HER HAIR YOU FUCKER!" someone literally steps on your stomach that makes you in aw for a couple of minutes that makes Joy get up on her heels and you are just kneeling in front of her holding your tummy.

"BITCH!" she kicks you in your tummy again and you are just giving up at that moment, you can feel the blood from your lips start to dry out, and you would like to take a moment to embrace all the hate that they gave you.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N" JK ran to see you.

"Get away JK, I can't got punch more than this,"

"Let's go to my office, OK?" he is trying to hold you, but you are just so done with everybody, with JK and Felix who always find that time to tease you here and there where everyone is looking.

"Just leave me alone will you, I don't want more trouble," you are just keep coughing with the pain in your chest.

"No.. HELL NO! Y/N You have to come with me!" JK Just put your body in his shoulder,

"YA! OMG!" you just keep moving your body hoping he will put you down, but he is JK, his arm is as big as your tight.

"Stay here alright! I need some backup before V kills me,"

"Don't tell him alright, he is not with me tonight," you agreed to make sure Kim Taehyung is not coming here and causing a stupid scene.

You try to clean yourself while JK tries to call the group and make sure none of them is with Taehyung, sure enough after 30 minutes, Eunwoo showed up from the door.

"Y/N, you OK?"

"I'm fine, I'm going home anyway." you are standing from your position.

"Where are you going? You can't just go home like this, V Will.."

"Don't worry, he is not home, OMG! How many times do I need to explain," and you are walking out the office and meeting your gaze with Felix.

"Y/N? What-" you are running, you don't want to look back anymore, you don't care about him calling your name out loud, but you just doesn't want to see anyone, this is enough, and you just want to escape from this hell, you want to just escape until Youngji is here with you.

You end up staying in one of the internet café, just near to your campus, you just looking at the bus rate to go to Busan, somehow you would like to escape from the city centre, and maybe having a good memories with food in a country side for a week, but you have no clothes, you have no money, and you have no braveness, couple of idea showed on your brain, you can just sneak to your house, pack your things and get the hell out of the house in no time, should you just and do that? What if someone catches you? What if he saw you? What if? What if? And... What if?

In this cold - cold night you end up looking at your empty place, it's dark as usual not a single soul detected, you enter your house in silent, and walk to your room, pretty much you want to break every single thing, this is all because you started it, it because of you, yourself agreed with all of this bullshit marriage to make sure your ungrateful sister can get her educations, this is because you are a slut who's looking for any opportunity to gain your way up.

You pack your handbag and take your easiest skin care product and walk out the house, very slowly hopefully none of these people will see you.

You are waiting for the bus, and it's 1 AM in the morning, and you are looking at your phone screen, you keep looking at all the bus tickets that you can purchase with the money that you own, should you just start to use that black card he gave you? Should you just start to purchase an expensive hotel in Busan and stay there for 1 week, you just have too many unreliable options, that feeling makes you sick, your head spinning since you don't even have a single spoon of food since yesterday morning.

"I'm so fuck up, I swear..." you are just mumbling to the lights that keeps you company.

A flashy car with goddamn loud sound is approaching, those lights make you blind, so you just get back to what you are doing, and that car stopped in front of you, and a guy who you never thought you would see today, showed up still in his working attire.

"Get in!" he standing in front of his car's door and looking at you like he want to kill you,

"No" you answer easily,

"Get the hell in Y/N,"

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me alone,"

"This is the last warning Y/N Get in the car, or I'll make you,"

"IDIOT!" you shout in his face and walk away with your bag in your hand.

"Stop it Y/N, you know I can't deal with this kind of shit," he pulled your hand.

"Then don't Taehyung! Go home! And let me be alone!" you take your hand away.

"One more step, and I will kill that lady," he is growling at you

"She has nothing to do with this alright! It's me! It's my mistake, I'm the person who is too stupid to realize that I'm just a fucking SLUT IN YOUR LIFE !" you shout at the top of your lungs and your heart is bumping into your chest exploding the whole oxygen.

"WHERE IS THIS COME FROM?"

"STOP IT TAEHYUNG!" you started to cry "You shouldn't treat me like this!" you tears falling down nonstop.

"Then tell me! How should I treat you?"
"Treat me like the agreement said, fuck me till I got pregnant, then LEAVE ME!"
"WHAT! ARE YOU INSANE!"

"YES! YES I AM INSANE!" you just drop all your things to the ground and hug your knee, this is too much, it broke your heart. "How many times, Taehyung! How many time do I need to try to seduce you, and you doesn't want to put your dick on me,"

"Didn't fuck you, doesn't mean I didn't love you, you are my only wife and I will never, NEVER let you GO!"

"Taehyung! I sign that paper in front of your face, don't you know what you agree on, you can't just pretend to be stupid, for all my life, I will only be your maid, and we all know how this is gonna end up, why are you so stubborn like this?!"

"FINE! YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU? ALRIGHT LET ME FUCK YOU" he pull your body and push you to his car and put your hand bag at the back sit, he close the door with a loud bang and drive the car like there is no tomorrow and you are just sobbing like crazy, you just can't hold the amount of anger you have to yourself and to the world.

The car pull up to a fancy hotel lobby with a very bright gold colour, Taehyung stop the car and walk to your side, opening the door and pull you out, he throw the key to one of the porter and entering the hotel in a very fast steps, you can see a receptions is looking at him with shocked eyes, and a fast motions she handed a card key to Taehyung and he pulls you walking to the elevator, you just literally have no time to take a look at this beautiful hotel in front of your own eyes.

No word to be said, he is in a very silent mode holding your wrist in his palm and catching his breath anytime he can, the lift door open with another door in front of it, you are just in awe... you can believe your own eyes, as this hotel room has anything and everything, is this an apartment? A penthouse ? what the fuck is this? All this gold colour dominating the room, makes you forget about yourself that has been standing in front of a big glass window looking to the city centre for 15 minutes straight.

Your eyes catch something else, as Taehyung is standing behind you in a bathrobe with a glass of whiskey in his hand. You can't take your eyes off that bulky chest with a sexy figure leaning against the wall. Shit.. he is as hot as ever. You turn your body and walk across him to the washroom, and his eyes are catching your figure and holding your hand tight.

"Let me clean myself first," you ask

"The time you get out of that washroom, I want you to remember that you will be mine forever, no question, because I will not hold back anymore lady, so this time, I want you to put that in your mind clearly!" his low voice makes you scared, your goose bump just rose up as he let you go.

You enter the washroom, looking around the area in shock, all of this fanciness, you have never experienced before, you never know that you can see it with your eyes how rich people take a shower.

15 minutes goes by, as you put a bathrobe on you, and you hate yourself that you didn't bring your handbag with you, you are naked under this bathrobe and you just want to swear to anything and everything, you open up your phone, it almost 3AM in the morning, and in 2 hours the sun will rise and another day has pass.

You open the door slowly and you can't find where Taehyung is, so you decide to sit on the sofa that facing the big window again, looking at the skyline makes you comfortable, couple of minutes pass by and you can feel Taehyung is sitting next to you with a glass of whiskey in his hand, his other hand is holding the glass to you, and you are accepting the glass from him, drinking the glass slowly, makes you burn your throat, but maybe this is what you need, burn the whole body up, and make sure you stay sober and remember that you are no-one.

He holds your hand tied, intertwines his finger with yours and he is looking at you deep, lots of feeling comes to your heart, the sadness in your eyes, but the love shakes in your blood and the thirst from your lips, all comes to one feeling, which... well.. We all know... you want to fucking suck the soul out of this the person in front of you.

"Don't look at me with those eyes Y/N" he finally have a voice,

"You know I will never force you to do this, and I know it very well we are taking everything slow, and we are almost there, and I want to do it with you when you totally in love with me, not because of this stupid agreement," that eyes, that looking at you with a lot of feeling makes you wonder if this is a correct time, should we wait until tomorrow, of should we try to maybe go slow, at least it will not be this suffocated like now.

"I'm sorry..." you finally say, "I'm just..." he pulls your body to his embrace, and you can feel how broken he is right now.

"Promise me you will never run away from me, losing you is like losing my mind, you have no idea what I did to make them talk," now you give him the hooded eye.

"What is it? Kim Taehyung? What did you do?" you ask

"Ah.. well, I" he clear his throat "Spoke to them nicely,"

"What - Did - You - Do?"

"I.... Well, I took them to a good restaurant and..."

You take your phone and call Jimin,

"Who are you calling?" Taehyung takes the phone from your hand and turn off the phone and throw the phone to the ground

"YA! WHAT THE FUCK! MY PHONE!"

"You will not need it for couple of days anyway,"

"What do you mean? Don't play with me Kim Taehyung, you know I can do some crazy shit!" you growl.

"Oh really, Like what?"

"I will use your fucking credit card to buy a house!"

"Sure... why not, where do you want to buy it?"

"IDIOT!" you are running away from him to the bed and just hide yourself under the blanket.

He climbs to the top of your body and pulls the blanket from your face.

"You don't even deserve a fucking hand job, get off me!" you push his body,

"Really? How about now?" He opens the bathrobe from his body and shows his topless body to you, that eyes makes you want to eat him alive.

You clear your throat, to make sure you don't get caught staring at his abs,

"Fuck you Taehyung! I will never suck your dick anymore,"

"Oh yea... keep talking like that and you really gonna get fuck tonight,"

Your cheeks is turning super red, and you just can't hide that smile anymore, you open your arms to him and he jump on you

"I miss you..." that word, you really want to hear from him, since you didn't see him for almost a week now, he kisses you softly, and full of laugh, he is holding your hand and put it above you, locking both of your hands above your head, slowly but sure, he is opening the bathrobe that you are wearing, and you know it very well you don't wear a single thing inside.

He stop the kiss and staring at your body while biting his lips, "you are beautiful, I love seeing you shy like this," he wink at you and lick his lower lip, he goes down on your neck slow but sure he never forgot where is your sweet spot, sucking the skin as his hand is holding your left boobs, makes your body arks up, "oh shit..." you mumble, he goes down to your right boobs, leaving the trail of kiss mark to make sure you remember how he touch you, and he start sucking your nipples out while playing with left side fast, a soft moan leaving your lips, as you are holding back your voice to make sure the next room doesn't heard anything.

His left hand starts to travel in between your legs, with all the wetness that accumulates he is smiling in between his activity.

"You're always hungry over me, do you?"

"Shut up Tae!" you snap

"Oh, I think YOU! Are the loud ones," he inserted his finger on you, as you gasped.

"Lets go slow babe, we have all the time you need," he start to sit in between your leg and put his second finger into you,

"Ah.. slowly... I'm"

"Sstt... trust me," he kissed your lips again.

He can feel that even his finger getting a lot of pressure from your wall, he is putting his thumb on your clit in circular motions to relax you, and by the time you adjust to the size, he is putting his third finger in,

"Ah... Tae..."

"Relax... don't run away, breathe for a sec," he is stopping his action but his finger is still inside you, he just wants to make sure that he is adjusting with you in the same phase.

He closed the gap in your lips and started to move his finger slowly, and you gasped in between your kisses.

"Do you trust me?" he ask very near to your face and his hot breath just fanning your face,

"I.. do..."

"Then help me to relax, and don't be scared, don't run away from me, so I can make sure it fits without hurting you,"

You are nodding for him.

"Are you ready?"

And you nod again and he starts to move his finger slowly while staring at your eyes.

"Good girl, just like that," you bite your lower lips, hoping you will not scream on the pressure.

"Can I go a little bit fast?" you nod slowly, and he moves his finger faster and that makes you throw your head to the back in nirvana.

"Ah.. Tae.. I'm.. I will..." and he pull out his finger,

"Oh... why?"

"Your expression is priceless baby girl," you just throw your head on the pillow,

You can see that he is opening his boxer, and releasing the little dragon, he stroke the length for couple of time, and positioning himself in front of your hole,

"Ready?" he ask

"Just go slow, please..."

"Tell me when you can't take it anymore," you nod slowly, and you hold the pillow under you for dear lord that will give you the strength to take him in.

He massage his head around your hole to make sure he got a good lubricant, and he push the head of the length inside,

"AKH!" you shout,

"Babe... Omg, relax, it doesn't even fit," he is trying his best to push it a little further but you keep closing your leg on him.

He puts his thumb on your clits and starts circling motions and you can feel that the tension of scariness is slowly fading away, the other hand of his is playing with your hard nipples and again he is pushing it deeper.

"Oh god, you are too tight baby, we need to have sex at least everyday,"

"WHAT? SHUT UP! DON'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING!"

"AKKH!" he push it all the way in and he is almost out of breath,

"OK, we are in!" he is smiling while catching his breath, "that was hard," he mumbled.

And you are laying down while looking at the ceiling blankly.

He keeps looking at you, making sure you are OK.

"I'll start moving," He mentioned and you are nodding as usual.

You bite your lips, and closing your eyes tight, feeling the pain and pleasure at the same time makes you wonder how you need to respond to this, your hand is holding his arms with your nails digging into his skin.

"Akh... babe.. Relax..." he again mentioned as it's very hard for him to push his dick on you with the tightness.

You are opening your eyes and catching his priceless expression, with his hair going everywhere and his bottom lips got bitten and his other hand holding to your tight and you know you start drooling on him, by time passing now you are only feeling the pleasure with his move, and you start to moan in calling his name, the phase of his move is getting faster and your voice is getting louder with the sound of his balls hitting your ass in rhyme.

"Fuck, baby... akh.." you hold his arm as you feel the build up under your belly,

"You want me to go faster?" his low voice asking you,

"Yes, daddy..." with the magic word, you can feel his phase is going crazy hitting the spot like there is no tomorrow,

"Ah... I'm too near,"

"Be a good girl and hold it, I'm near,"

His deep breath with a pleasure moan makes you even more arouse,

"TAEE~" you scream his name releasing your liquid and you can feel that his dick pumping inside you, and the warm liquid going in to your tummy,

"Akh..." Taehyung puts his head on your shoulder and you are just brushing his hair with your hand.

"You feel amazing," he mumbled and pulled his dick out from you. He is standing up from his position and looking at you who is still laying down.

"Wait a sec," he is walking to the bathroom, after couple of minute he is back to you and snuggling himself under your arms,

"What are you doing?" You giggling on him,
"I just lost my virginity,"

"Bullshit..." you laugh
"What a mean baby,"

"Even your toe is laughing on you right now," again you make fun of him

"Are you having a good time?" he is asking while playing with your hair,

"I do.." you mentioned

"That's great, I hope I don't go too rough on your first,"

"I don't have much knowledge about this, so.. I guess you are the best by now,"

"What do you mean you guess?, I'm the best babe,"

"Wow, I'm your babe now?"

"You want me to call you babe?"

"Actually... you know... you call her babe," your smile suddenly fade out

"I call her by her name, Ms. Kim"

"But.. she call you... babe-"

"Not anymore," he smile

"and~ sorry Sir, I'm not Ms. Kim" you mentioned again

"Hey... can we stop talking about her, it's you and me alright,"

"And her... Tae~ and by the way... how come your phone doesn't ring even once all this time?"

"There is something called, turn off button,"

"Wha- Ok, you shouldn't do that, just for tonight, I'm gonna let it slide, but no more silent treatment OK?" you are giving him a good smile,

"It's up to me to decide, you don't have to worry," he kisses your lips slowly and gets up from the bed, bringing your body in his hands and places you slowly to the bathtub with warm water and bath-boom.

He is sitting behind you and hugging you from behind and while you are busy playing with the bubble on the water, you make the bubble and put it on his face to make a funny look on him, looking at his laughing face makes you realize that you are in love with this married man, you want to do everything just to be with him, and you decided to just fall for him hard, up until the time come, the time when you have to leave him for good and hurt yourself, but now, you want to fall, the longest and the hardest, cause you are to happy with this situations.

-00-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.2K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
560K 25K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
21.4K 1.8K 37
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...
547K 20.9K 32
Jungkook and y/n have been into a relationship for as long as they can remember. They soon decide to conceal this bond by marrying each other. Everyt...