{Reality} Yeon Si-Eun x Fem!R...

By Im_builtDifferent

I didn't see much weak hero class 1 stories and really wanted to find one so I'm gonna make one :p I'm probab... More

About Y/N ~Please read to understand the story~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
Not a chapter but please read
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~

~Chapter 16~

520 15 1
By Im_builtDifferent

Chapter 6
⚠️Language⚠️

Y/N's POV:

We were walking to Si-eun's house to change into our outside clothes.

"So are you going to tell Nabi? About you guys dating?" Su-ho asked.

"Sure why not." I said. Si-eun nodded his head.
Most of the walking was a comfortable silence and a few jokes here and there. When we arrived to Si-eun's place, we went into his room and Su-ho started to look around.

"This is a boring room, no posters, only books." He said while sitting down on the bed. I took the clothes I left here and went to the bathroom to change.

~while y/n in the bathroom~

"So, when did you guys make it official?" Su-Ho asked.

"Today." Si-eun said while pulling out outside clothes from his wardrobe.

"Wow, I'm honoured to be the first one to know your relationship." Su-ho smiled but then it slowly dropped.
"Had Young-bin been bothering you recently?" Su-ho leaned in.

"..no, he didn't do anything yet." Si-eun replied. Su-ho nodded.

"Good, if he did I would have bashed his head in a wall." Su-ho said while showing how he would while laughing a bit.

~y/n coming out of the bathroom~

"Go on Si-eun, you can go now." I said while gesturing towards the bathroom.

"Thanks." He got up and went in.

"So how long have you liked him for?" Su-ho asked. I was a bit shocked and took a moment to realise what he asked.

"Oh, well.. when I slept over at his house? Maybe a little earlier." I then put my clothes in my bag and put it over my shoulder.

"Wow... do you think I will ever find someone?" Su-ho said. I sat next to him and patted his back.

"Of course you will. If not, don't be too sad." I smirked a little and he just brushed off my hand while scoffing.

"I will find someone!" He said while standing up. I clapped like he just gave the most amazing speech.

"What are you guys doing?" Si-eun asked while standing at the door. We paused a just looked at him.

"Nothing, just praying that I find someone one day." Su-ho said while sitting back down.

"You will. If not, don't be too sad." Si-eun said while putting his clothes away.

"That's what Y/N said!" Su-ho said in disbelief.
"That's just crazy."

"Well? Are we gonna go or not?" Si-eun said while walking out of his room. Me and Su-go followed him and went outside, walking near the amusement park. When we arrived, we saw Nabi there.

"Hey guys!" She waved at us. We waved back and went towards her.

"So which one shall we go on first?" She said while putting her arm around my shoulders.

"Hmm, I don't know. You pick." I said while walking along side her.

"Mmm.. ohh that one!" She pointed at the pirate ship.

"Okay, are you guys gonna come as well?" I asked the two guys.

"Nah, we will wait, you two have fun." Su-ho said while putting his hand on Si-eun's shoulder. Me and Nabi just nodded and started walking towards the pirate ship.

"I actually never been to one of these. I'm so excited!" Nabi said while flapping her hands.

"Really? Not even once?" I asked.

"Nope, always stayed at home. But since I'm with you, I can't wait." She said, I felt bad for her. Being stuck indoors. We arrived at the front of the line and they let us in. I leased her towards the back since it was the most fun at the back.

"Is it scary?" She asked while sitting down.

"Not really, unless you don't like the feeling of being swung side to side." I said while sitting next to her close. She sighed and held onto the lap bar really tightly. I laughed a bit and belt onto her hand, comforting her.

"It's not scary compared to the other tones at the park." I smiled at her. She nodded her head then the ride started. When it was at its full peak, she started screaming her head off and I laughed so hard when she did.

"OH MY GOSH!" She screamed again. I couldn't help but laugh the whole ride. When the ride ended I was still laughing looking at her shocked face.

"Are you okay?" I said while still laughing. She was silent for a few seconds then started laughing as well.

"That was so fun!" She laughed. We got off the ride and were making jokes and laughing while walking.

"Looks like you guys had fun." Su-ho said. Next to him was Si-eun but his hair was all over the place.

"Did you guys also go on a ride?" I said.

"Yep, we went on the bumper cars." Su-ho said.

"There was so many people." Si-run said while lowering his head so I could fix his hair. While I was fixing Si-eun's hair, I could see Nabi at the corner of my eye whispering to Su-ho. He just smiled.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked while turning my head towards them.

"Just how you and Si-eun look perfect together." Nabi smiled.

"Why thank you." I said confidently.
"I think we look perfect together too." I smiled. I could see Nabi was a bit taken back and Su-ho trying to hold in his laughter.

"We look perfect together because we are together." Si-eun said. I nodded in agreement.

"Wait really?" Nabi asked a bit shocked. I nodded my head again. She smiled but it felt a bit off.

"Wanna go on another ride?" Su-ho said to Nabi.

"Oh, sorry. I need to go, my mum said to be back home before 6." She said while checking her phone.

"It's 4:30." I questioned, a bit confused.

"Uhm, yeah I also need to do a few things, bye guys! Have a great time!" She then hurriedly off and was lost in the crowd.

"What's up with her?" Si-eun said.

"Hey, be nice. She might have had some problems in her mind and didn't want to make a big deal out of it." I said while hitting his arm lightly.

"Okay, okay." He said while rubbing his arm.

"Well, which ride do you want to go on next?" Su-ho said while putting his arms around me and Si-eun's shoulder. Before we could say anything someone's voice interrupted us.

"Hey Y/N! What are you doing here?"

Ah, shit...

1112 words

Hello everyone! Sorry this one took so long. I kinda forgot about it and left it untouched for a few weeks then when I got a notification I immediately started writing. It's 1 am here so I'm gonna go to sleep. Hope you have a great day/night 👋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Comfort By Shoaff

Fanfiction

1.1K 66 10
Found a bunch of prompts on pinterest and I'm gonna apply them to the webtoon Weak Hero. I'm not explaining all the prompts, so read the first but to...
19.2K 139 9
Find your type of oneshots. *Includes Long Chapters and Storyline* ❌May Include Mature Content❌ Your ideas and positive comments will be appreciated.
149K 3.2K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
129K 1.1K 23
Small stories of skz x bottom min Enjoy :)