✅ Calling You Mine Series: Bo...

By leehaera17

Acceptance, regrets and life in a blink of an eye. "Tell me how should I treat you then? "Just like the cont... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 13

20 0 0
By leehaera17

"Hun, come on... let's just go for 1 hour, alright, I just want you to meet them,"

"No.. Tae! Why should I meet them?"
He is walking towards you while you are busy doing your project in his home office, and he turns the working chair to face him.

After going home from the hospital and finally being home, he keeps begging you to meet his friends, and you are just trying to ignore it so much that he never told you the reason to do so.

"You know..." He sighed

"What?" you asking looking at his eyes which is now looking down on your knees,

"These people who I want you to meet are the people who I can trust, I know they will have my back even if I'm not there, and... I was just thinking, right now, I cannot protect you alone, I need everyone to be aware of who you are, and they are the first people I want you to meet,"

"Protect me?"

"Just, you know what, just don't think about it, I just want you to meet my friend, you probably know them, they are with me since we are in secondary school,"

"Gosh... I need to finish my project, don't you see, I was out from Uni and Mr. Jeon Jongkook has no mercy on it,"

"Jeon Jongkook? You mean the model?"

"Yea, well.. I guess I'm just the only person who doesn't recognize him"

"If you come with me, I can ensure you, you can do everything in 1 hour,"

"What do you mean?"

"Just trust me, alright, just get ready, I'll wait here,"

"Gosh Tae~ I don't know, when Jimin know about this, I almost throw up in nerves, and now a lot of people will know, I don't think it's a good idea,"

"Just trust me, they are not that bad, I know they are crazy, but please just come with me first and you can decide, alright?"

You are just lazily doing your make up and putting on some nice clothes, make yourself at least presentable to accompany your boss to meet his best friend.

"Alright let's go," you mentioned standing in front of your shoes rack, and choosing to wear your low wedge, and your eyes catch his body standing on your side checking you out.

"What?" you ask,

"Gosh, I will defile you right now if we aren't going out,"

You snort, and chuckled at the same time and he is coming closer to you with a smirk on his pretty face biting his lower lips , he look HWOOT... since it's a night out, he is wearing that fancy bling - bling shits that you always wonder how much it is cost to own this much, that gucci shirt that he wore, the fancy Balencia shoes, those rolex, the Dior sunnies, and you are just sulking by yourself.

"What's wrong hun?"

"You look too fancy and I look like your secretary,"

"What? I just wear anything I found on the that cupboard,"

"Tsk... alright, just, let's go..."

"Oh... yea... come here..." he is pulling you to the room,"

"What now?"

"I want to give you this,"

"What's that?" you looking at a very fancy red color box,

"Open it," he mentioned,

"You open it slowly and looking at a very fancy watch, probably to much bling for your poor ass,
"Oh yea, this is pretty," you give it back to him,

"It's your,"

"What? Nah... that's too much,"

"Jesus, Y/N how many times we need to argue every time I get you something and you decline it."

"Until you stop doing it,"

"Well, that's not gonna happen anytime soon, so be sulking all you want, cause I want you to wear this," he put the watch on you and he put it side by side with his,

"Look, it's the couple watch with mine,"

"OMG, let's just put this away, cause I don't want it to scratch, this look too expensive,"

"Nope ! We are going as a couple today, so we gonna wear this, to let everyone know who are you,"

"Gosh, Tae! The whole universe know you are married, I don't think you need another announcement,"

And he kisses you, "are you done?" he ask

"What do you-" again another kiss, and you stay silent.

"Alright let's go," he pulls your hand out of the house, finger links to each other and your face is as red as the sun, knowing he is not stopping there.

You are in the car, sitting beside a very fancy man with a crazy flashing car, flexing the whole time like he is some kind of an idol, and you are just thinking all the possibility on everything, just what will happen to you, who the hell is Taehyung's friends, what they will say about you, are you Ok with this going a little bit open, are you happy to push this relationship a little bit further.

We are going down to a very fancy bar and restaurant on a very good afternoon light embracing the place with almost sunset feels, you are just shaking, you doesn't know what will come after this, and Taehyung putting his sunnies and run his hand on his hair, and he is looking around spotting some guys hanging around the table with beers on their hands.

"V!" someone shouted out from the table, you can see a very fair skin man wagging his hand intensely.

"YO! JEONGS!" Taehyung got excited and walked super fast welcoming the gentlemen into his hug, your eyes scanning the whole table, only 2 people present and they are looking as excited as Taehyung.

"What's up CHA!" Taehyung gives his hug to another guy who is too good looking to be true, and their eyes are now on you.

"So is she who I think she is?" one of them smirking.

"Yup... Y/N, my wife," you are just holding your breath away,

"Come and sit, I'll order a couple of beers, what are you drinking Y/N" a little bit shorter guy asking.
"anything... " you answer slowly,

"Alright..." he is passing you with pretty dimples on his face.

What a look, wow... you realize, you are just drooling over a man for some reason.

"Come here, Hun," Taehyung pulled your hand slowly, and let you sit beside him and in front of you, a gentleman with porcelain skin, cute eyes, black hair and an amazing build.

"I'm Eunwoo by the way," he introduced himself.

"Ha-hi..." you are just stumbling over his handsomeness, never in your life have you seen this manhwa character come alive.

"So, how are you guys?" he open a question,

"Well, not much, you know just normal life,"

"Oh come-on V, what a life with 2 beautiful ladies beside you like this one," the guy handing the beers to you and Taehyung sitting down beside Eunwoo.

"I'm Jaehyun by the way," he mentioned and you are just holding the beers in your hand and hoping that dimples will be gone while it is still hunting your mind or you will start to drool out of your mouth any minute.

"Where is Kook & Yoongi?" Taehyung ask,

"You know... they are too famous to be on time," Jae replied with a hint of laughter.

Couple of moment pass with you in silent and Taehyung have the best time of his life,

"Yo V!" you hear a very familiar voice and you are just turning your whole body looking directly at 2 gentlemen who are coming toward your table.

"PROF?" You are so shocked that you can't close your mouth properly, and beside him there is Suga, the gentleman who you will be forever thankful for.

"Y/N is it you?" Jongkook is looking at you from behind his sunnies.

"G-Good afternoon, sir?" you are not sure what to say to him, looking at him in his everyday life style doesn't look like someone who you actually know.

"Are you..." he is giving a very big eye to Taehyung.

"Yes, she is my wife alright, now sit the fuck down,"

"Y/N-sshi, we meet again," Suga holding your hand.

"Oh Suga-sshi, nice to see you again," you are smiling away.

"Enough, don't look at him too much, he is crazy," Taehyung pulled your hand away from Suga's.

"YA! What do you mean, I'm not crazy, you are!"

"How come he is here?" you are asking very near to Taehyung's ears to make sure none of this people notice you,

"Ah.. Kookie?" he ask,

And you are giving the nodes to him.

"Ya! Stop giving my wife a hard time at school alright," Taehyung take the attentions directly to him,

"What?" again those big eyes, never seen him like this before.

"Stop giving my wife all of your stupid project,"

"Tae! Enough!" you are just trying to calm him down since his voice is all over the place now.

"Y/N-sshi, is it a difficult project? I thought you were working together with Felix," he asked you with those cute eyes again.

"And put my wife with Yeongji next time alright, fucking idiot try to flirt with my wife because of you,"

"Stop it will you," you are punching his arm, and he is just holding your hand now.

"He needs to know babe, I don't like you close to that vampire guy," you roll your eyes on him, and for the love of God, you are thinking you gonna fail the subject because of your husband.

"Who the fuck are you? You are not my boss, and besides, I have offered you a position in my Uni and you don't want to take it," Jongkook irritated.

"That is before I met Y/N,"
"So are you gonna take it now?"

"What?" you are shocked, "No, please say no!" you beg,

"The class you will teach is gonna be happening next semester anyway, and if you don't want to take it, I will take Jeongs with me,"

"Don't worry V, I can take care of Y/N" Jaehyun runs his hand through his hair with a dimple smile, giving you a cute wink.

"Stop it Jae! What the fuck!" Taehyung roller coaster emotion makes you palm your face.

"He is JJ group CEO, V, and he is more famous than you after you got married, and I guess those charm will give the greatest effect on class attendance" Eunwoo laughing,

"JJ? Wow.." you mumble to yourself, but guessing Mr. Kim Jongkook heard you quite clear,

"Yes. Y/N what do you think about Jaehyun, he is smart, filthy rich, has nice toned abs, and living in a very big Hollywood villa," Eunwoo is smiling very wide,

Taehyung stare at you,

"He is... fine... I guess..." you just answer hoping that he doesn't hear anything.

"I'm better than him, alright..." he is holding your hand and looking at you deep in your eyes and again you are just face palming yourself in your mind for a thousand times.

"Hey all, sorry I'm late,"

"Oh, Jimin!" your smiling brightly,

"Hey bestie, how are you?" He is smiling away.

"What? Bestie?" Taehyung sulking.

"Yes, me and Y/n are BFFs!" Jimin's voice is just getting excited.

"Bullshit!" Taehyung is sulking again.

"Stop it!, you are the one dragging me here to introduce me to everyone, and now you are sulking like a baby!" you are getting angry for some reason.

"Listen to your wife V!" Jaehyung makes fun of him.

"It's ok, he will get something excited with that sulking bullshit he had," Jimin laughed and you are doomed, you want to hide yourself under the table.

The conversations are so chill. It feels like you are part of the group for a very long time, knowing that the small baby boy that once hid their bruises from their parents and ended up with a drunk hangover has been growing up so fine.

"Do you guys know who actually treated my wound that time? I remember I was so drunk that I fall asleep on the floor and wake up with bandage on my face," Jaehyun ask around, and you are laughing, you remember it correctly, looking at those bruises and each of their body, after a very big fight happening on their football practice, since they are too scared to go home, all of this boys end up sitting down on taehyung's living room and opening a bottle of black label from Taehyung's dad office, and drink their pain away.

"Why are you laughing, Y/N?" Jimin ask

"Just... you all growing up very well,"

"What?" Eunwoo giving the confused look

"Ah.. you might not remember but, she has been with us all along," Jimin mentioned,

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun asking,

"She is Lee Ahjumma's Daughter," Taehyung mentioned while smiling,

"WHAT?" Jungkook is shocked, and you are laughing with Jimin and Taehyung.

"So, you are the part of us from the beginning," Eunwoo mentioned,

"Why didn't you tell us earlier,"

"We all separated after High School anyway," Jaehyun mentioned.

"Wow, I couldn't believe you look this pretty now," Jungkook smiling,

"Yes, and make sure you remember, she is all mine," Taehyung answer

"Not that fast love wolf," Jaehyun mentioned,
"Do you think you can escape from this situation alive?" Eunwoo mentioned,

"Even if I die, I will hunt you down if you try to take Y/N from me," Taehyung give them the most scary look

"Nah, I will come to take your jersey," Eunwoo answered

"Asshole," Taehyung sulked.

"If something happens, probably I will die before you did anyway," you try to laugh yourself out.

"Not funny, lady" Taehyung giving you that killing look

"Anyway, nice to meet you all," you are trying to change the subject of his conversations.

"Oh come on, you are with us all of this time, we considered you in our circle since secondary school, you hold most of our darkest time secrets." Eunwoo explain

"Ah, I remember something now, remember that time... OMG! Who is that crazy chicks name," Eunwoo thinking hard,

"Who?" Taehyung confuse,

"You will remember that chicks," Eunwoo mentioned to Jongkook,

"What? I think that's V's hooker,"

"What? Who?" taehyung shocked

"That girl, the one you keep talking about her blowjob," Jaehyun explained.

"What? Wait what? That's not me!" Taehyung is confused.

"Are you sure?" you asking him with a smirk,

"No, hun, don't believe this mofos, they know nothing." he was scared.

"I guess I know," you again mentioned,

"Wh-what... thats-thats- Jungkook's"

"Yea sure, so that day the person who was too drunk to even keep the balance after a loud party night and ended up in the room with a lady, who's running out from the room crying and screaming as if he is looking at a monster and asking me to enter the bedroom in fear is.....Mr. Jeon Jongkook?" you give the eye to Jungkook.

"Wait.. something is missing on that part of the story," Jaehyun thinking,

"After that lady leaves, and you enter the room with V, there is something happening there that we thought V was... wait..."
"Wait... Y/N, you..."

"Next drink on me..." you are standing up from the chair, and walking to the bar area, the night is still young, but the bar is getting crowded with new guests, and you are queuing to order while thinking about that time

-TBC-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
660K 35.2K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
443K 12.8K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
68.9K 2.7K 56
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...