(Don't) Just give up

De coolinliltree

I upload ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† โค๏ธ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clo... Mais

Chapter 1 - Main Characters
Chapter 2 - Move in day !!
Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone
Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?
Chapter 5 - Whose that ?
Chapter 6 - Do you .
Chapter 7 - That Gurll
Chapter 8 - Lets take a break
Chapter 9 - Hold me
Chapter 10 - Protection
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - The "Date"
Chapter 13 - Stubborn
Chapter 14 - My girl
Chapter 15 - Just leave
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Two n' 2
Chapter 18 - Lies unraveling
Chapter 19 - Love ya self
Chapter 20 - Healing
Chapter 21- Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Family time
Chapter 24 - I'm backk
Chapter 25 - Outside
Chapter 27 - 10/10 >>
Chapter 28 - Plotting
Chapter 29 - In motion
Chapter 30 - Pissed
Chapter 31- Prep
Chapter 32 - Formal
Chapter 33 - Choose Sides
Chapter 34 - Spicy
Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2
Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2
Chapter 37 - Positive
Chapter 38 - Train heist

Chapter 26 - Loyalty

489 24 1
De coolinliltree

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Taylin put your gun down." Nilajah spoke to me.

" No."

" It's other people here. Do not draw attention."

" I really couldn't give another fuck."

" Taylin stop."

I sighed in defeat. " Stay in here then and make these people leave." I walked outside and closed the door.

I pulled my gun back out. " Don't play with y'all life right now."

" Damn cuz. You gon do us like that." Skylar smirked.

" What the fuck do y'all want."

" You still haven't given us an answer Taylin." Toney spoke up. " You hate your Dad so why don't you just join us and help us get rid of him and then take over his Mafia."

" Because I don't even know you fucking people. And all of a sudden you bitches is my cousins? At least I've known my Dad my whole life. How the fuck am I pose to just go along with the first people to ever claim me as family?! That would make me too trusting."

" She got a point Toney."

Toney sighed. " Listen. My Dad is pissed over his brother and his niece and he wants your father dead. However we know you would be a good asset. If you help us, you can still keep your mafia. We're stronger together and you're the only one close to him for us to get information on him and plot."

I stared at him as if he just said the dumbest cringiest shit ever.

He sighed. " I'll make you a deal. What if I told you we maybe think that your mom isn't really dead."

Skylar hit him. " You dumb fuck! You wasn't pose to tell her that yet!"

" Well how else am I supposed to get her to trust us?!"

My eyes widen for a second. " What the fuck is y'all talking about."

" Just listen. We think your father made your mom fake her death."

" But why? How?!"

" If she died all of the stuff she owned would go to him. Including part of the mafia her family owned, money included. Making him significantly stronger than us at the time."

" That doesn't make sense. I accidentally shot her! I did it! She died cause of me!"

" You might've shot her Taylin... But we don't think you killed her.." Skylar chimed in. " Did you ever see her body? Was her funeral open casket?"

" No..."

" This is why we need you. You have information we could never get."

" So I help y'all take down my father then what? How do I know y'all not trynna kill me and my father?!"

" Not just take down your father... torture him. Make him suffer all the pain he caused our family. You know your mom was our family too right? And you know the only way you could be the leader of that mafia is if your dad died. And if we was trynna kill you we could've easily gotten you through Nilajah. He's already trying to take us down. We need to get to him first."

" What are you talking about?"  I questioned.

" We got intel that someone has been stealing our money. We believe it's your dad and we think that's just the start. Which is why we stole y'all product."

I stood in thought for a moment. He has been talking about planning something big lately...

" Stop being so fucking stubborn and help us help you!" Skylar said out of frustration. 

I put my gun down and stood there for a second before walking back in the house. They stood outside looking confused.

" Y'all coming in or just go stand there looking fuckin stupid?" I asked.

" I told you she would come to her senses." Skylar said to Toney.

" Y'all got one time... One fucking time to do some weird shit and I swear to god I'll slit your fucking throats." 

Toney smirked and playfully put his hands in defense.  

Skylar caught up to me and put her arm around my shoulder. " So cousin..."
I glared at her. " Okayyy, I see we're not there yet.."

" Y'all play too fucking much." I said as they both bust out laughing.

Armoni, Selena, Nilajah, Dejah, Levon, Kayson and Elijah all walked in from the backyard.

" Woahh. What the fuck is they doing in here?" Armoni asked confused.

" We got work to do." I face palmed myself.

" Huh?"

" I'll explain later. Wait... How the fuck did y'all even know where we was at?" I asked the twins.

" Selena."

My eyes shot to Selena. " Seriously?!"

" I'm sorry! I didn't know y'all wasn't cool. Skylar has my location cause we're friends and we work together plus I was posting hella about the party..."

" It's okay Selena." Armoni reassured her.

'"No the fuck it's not." I said angrily.

" Don't mind her. She's just angry." Armoni whispered to Selena.

" Nilajah why you been dubbing my texts all week?" Skylar asked her.

" Wait what?" I asked confused. " She was texting you? And you didn't tell me? Is that why you been acting weird with your phone?

" I- um.." She stumbled.

"ouuuu dramaaaa" Toney instigated.

Then I put two and two together. " Oh.. that was your 'mom' blowing you up? Right?!"

She didn't respond.

I scoffed. " I'm going to bed. Armoni you deal with this shit." I brushed past her walking in my room and shutting the door. 

I had so many emotions in my head and built up anger. So much is happening at once. My mother could potentially be alive, I have to work with those two bastards and Im still not even over them being my cousins, Nilajah lied to me, and I have to help plot and kill my dad... Well I'm not worried about the last part... I never gave a fuck about the bitch anyways. He never cared for me.

I wanted to punch a wall so bad .  My mind was racing and I just kept pacing around trying to calm my thoughts.

"Babe..."

I looked up to see Nilajah walked in but I was too focused on what was running through my mind to respond.

She came closer to me and hugged me. Even though I was still upset with her, it slowly started to calm me.

I took a deep breath and sighed hugging her back.

" I'm sorry I lied to you, I didn't want it to upset you."

" Okay but we have to be honest with each other if we're going to be together. With everything that's going on, I can't have you not telling me the truth."  I responded.

She nodded leaning on my chest.

Communication >>>>>

————

Today was honestly one hell of a day. Between getting my work done, Having an unplanned party, Skylar and Toney showing up, the conversation we had, etc.

I knew what I needed to do though. I needed to stop my father before he gets any further. Even though I didn't know much about Skylar and Toney, I felt that they might know what they're doing and I'd rather trust that gut feeling than to continue to take any more shit from my father. All he had done was cause problems and frustration between me and my mother. My mother didn't deserve any of this, and if theres that one, tiny, 1% chance that I can see her again... I'm taking it. Regardless of the consequences.

———

𝗔/𝗡
𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝘀?!

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

406K 17.9K 36
She remembered her scent. It seemed to verify her aura. Her scent was cherry Coke and cigarettes. The latter one was passed onto her, especially afte...
385K 10.1K 31
"I've never been with a woman before." I admit shyly, looking away as my face grew hot with embarrassment. I wasn't lying. I never was with a woman...
105K 2.6K 45
"๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ" PSA lemme tell yall.. mannn yall in for a long ride so let...
1.7K 64 32
Nkoe Lenka is a thirty-year-old owner of an Art Gallery, a web development firm and a part-time hacker. Having gotten out of a relationship, she is n...