Roses bloom but I bleed...

By YeahitsQ

Hey you: I'm the one who drowns in his thoughts constantly, has a variety of imperfections and yearns for tho... More

#1 - Hey.
#2 -Thoughts from my heart:
#3 -Close your eyes and picture this:
#4 - Today I am feeling ..........................
#5- My friend once said
19/07 - Part 1
19/07 - Part 2
19/07 - Part 3
#6
#7
#8
I'm that Rose in the garden.
A promise that I will keep.
#8
#9
Two best friends
This was my heartbreak
2021
Let Acceptance become a norm and comparing null and void.
just venting
thursday 2 June 2022 -13:07
I caught a glimpse of being at peace.
...
Just be yourself
...
Just reflecting and thinking
2022
I should be sleeping
Another one.
let's talk
It's been a while.
Let's look back but also forward.

check in.

5 1 0
By YeahitsQ

It's been a long time since I was in these neck of the woods. Has there been any change... maybe.

Secrets are something that we all have and tend to keep on a down low. The feeling of being exposed sucks because the guilt is now with you. The realization of people knowing the truth is frightening, but the saying goes, "You can't always hide forever."

I blame my delusions for making me mentally exhausted. There are many aspects of myself that add on to the blame, but I'll spare the details. About a week ago, I had a panic attack that made me contemplate to end my existence, but I'm still here, hurt but moving forward. My dreams don't even make sense to me, as they create desires that I can't have.

The only thing that's motivating me to get back up is to keep on trying, to at least make a difference so that I can be proud of myself for once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 419 47
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
64.4K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
52.1K 292 27
accident na mangyari makipag talik ako sa lalaki, dahil sa kalasingan ko at pagiging broken ko, hindi ko alam na sya pala ang isang professor ko comp...
10.5K 246 16
It's my First time Writing so Please if I had Done Anything wrong. It's a fanfic About What if Rimuru had Lost to ivrage and Got reincarnated in a Di...