𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐗𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐞...

נכתב על ידי Fire-On-Fire

ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ xɪɴyᴇ ( zѕww/wuхíα/dáñmëì) Xie yun raised as a foundling on the great library of xinye. Where evil... עוד

🎑 ᴏɴᴇ 🎑
🎑 ᴛᴡᴏ 🎑
🎑 ꜰᴏᴜʀ 🎑
🎑 ꜰɪᴠᴇ 🎑
🎑 ꜱɪx 🎑
🎑 ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ 🎑
🎑 ᴇɪɢʜᴛ 🎑
🎑 ɴɪɴᴇ 🎑

🎑 ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ 🎑

198 19 48
נכתב על ידי Fire-On-Fire

They have been summoned into Orchid Room. The words spread faster, after all. Xie yun diligently stand behind his father. Trying to not cover by the occasional glare master lan qiren sent his ways. The former grandmaster of library of xinye summoned both of xie yun and his father demanding an explanation on the fight went on training hall.

Xie yun tried to stay rigid and attentive. His knees started to paining on how long he have been kneeling infront of the elder While both his father and master lan qiren is sitting on each side of the miniature table on the high paito of orchid room. Orchid room is a private residence of former grandmaster lan qiren. Unlike other former grandmaster lan qiren never return to his own sect after he hand over the title to xie yun s father. Instead he built his own residence on the vicinity of great library, architecture style mirroring his home Gusu Lan Shi.

Xie yun heard tremendous things about Gusu lan clan. Reside eastern most part of the Gusu, surrounded by cloudy mountain and rich with kind and knowledgeable people. It was said that lan blood line possess immense beauty that anyone would be Bewitched just by looking at them. Their unique cultivation techniques on music always intrigued xie yun. What amused him more was talks about their long wait for fated  cultivation partener.

xie yun never Heard anything regarding master lan qiren s cultivation partner. It was possible that master qiren's cultivation partner stay behind Gusu to Supervise the Sister library of Gusu, while master qiren decided to serve on library of xinye. While it was also possible that, lan qiren who was tall and thin, his back straight as brush, who had a funny looking long black goatee but still in line with the lan clan of gusu's tradition of birthing beautiful man in every generation is simply not interested in entertaining the idea of fated cultivation partner.

Xie yun never really engaged his mind on the idea of venturing around the world. He always had his dream and determination precisely set on the title of grandmaster. Still, if his fate is a little different and it allows him a little adventures, the mountains of Gusu will be his first prefered destination.

The pain under his knees started to feel insufferable. The urge to lie down started to itch on his skin. He took a peek on both of the elders who looks like finished talking about the fight and skipped into more confidential ones. It's seems like they have long forgotten about his presence in the room, so it won't be much of a problem if xie yun decided to sit down a little bit... Right ??

Xie yun slowly lower his bum into the floor, sighing in relief once he finally get to strech his leg. The skin round his knee pulse from the lingering pain. He was about to perch his palm on the floor and lie sideway when he saw an adorable ball of white fur rolled near to him.

Hello there..

Xie yun cooed under his breath and rubbed his finger under the fluffy ears of the rabbit. The fluffy ball looked up at him, it's nose twitching in an adorable manner as it snuggled into xie yuns pets.

Where did you came from little one?? Where is your family??
Xie yun chided as he took the ball of fur into his arm and snuggle it closer to him.

LOOK AT HIM , FULL OF HIMSELF AFTER ALL THE RUCKUS HE CAUSE.
The poor rabbit almost fly out of his hold When a scroll came flying towards him. Thanks to his precise reflexes xie yun evade it with grace. Lan qiren shot to his feet, his whole figure shaking in range.
I DON'T THINK THIS LITTLE DEVIL LEARNT HIS LESSON YET TU XIN..

Xie yun shot his father a helpless look. Who's expression remained impassive.

I apologise on the behalf of my son's inappropriate behaviour shifu.
His father get on his feet and presented his regret in a refined bow. The fire blazing on lan qiren's eyes dimmed a tad bit. Shifu lan qiren let out a grunt and swinged his long sleeved hand and placed it on his back.

I sincerely apologise for my misbehaviour shifu.
Xie yun kneeled himself on the floor. Carefully tucking the fluffy white rabbit in between his sleeves, out of the elders fuming gaze.

Now get out of here..
Lan qiren shouts. Xie yun quickly get on his feet and trudges out of orchid room.

On the outside of the orchid room was a small Lotus pond. Xie yun caressed the fresh bloom flowers on the lawn as he layed on the bank of the pond, marvelling the beauty of divine Lotus blossomed in the center of the pond. He let himself bath in the placid tranquility surrounding him. Beside him his little fluff ball stops prodding around the fresh grasses in the lawn and snuggles closer to him.

Xie yun smiles, his hand Instinctively reaching for the Xiao tucked on his waist belt. It's  wood was soft against his skin as xie yun traced it's sculptured line. When he was ten out of nowhere a foreign note of music started to spill out of his lips. Before he knew xie yun started to hum and whistles the notes all of the time. When others started to ask where did he learn the peculiar music an ten year old xie yun would merely blink at them and state innocently "it came to me". They will laugh at him and call him weirdo. Xie yun will cry and ask them to treat him well. He would ended up somewhere on the hidden corner of the library, lying bullied and bruised. But he never spills a drop of tear, no matter how painful their treatment on him. It was one of those day, he was left behind the level one library pavilion, severely bruised. When he struggled to get up and reach his room before his father catch him in such a state, xie yun felt an invisible hold securing against his wary limp and hauling him up.. xie yun didn't flinch nor did he feel frightened. Instead he let out a sincere thanks to the invisible gesture of kindness.

A "xiao" made from fine baboo wood float towards him.
Take it.. it's for you.. keep it safely with you..
The spirits said
Xie yun took the xiao with the eyes that hold stars.. he keep it closer to his heart and promised to never loose it. His bond with the spirits start from there.

Shall I play for you fluffy ball ??

Xie yun asked to his rabbit companion when the memories faded back. Fluffy ball's curious blue eyes found his smiling one and nudge his cute round nose into his shoulder as a silent encouragement.

With a smile xie yun bring the xiao to his parted lower lips and close his eyes. Collecting the notes of music etched perfectly on his mind. Second later the constant hum of afternoon breeze replaced by enchanting foreign melody. Fluffy ball who has been lazily nibbling into the fresh grass, stops and looks up xie yun, round aqua blue eyes glimmering in amusement.

Once the last note of melody melts into the air xie yun slowly open his eyes immediately screaming by the figure looming upside down infront of his vision.

Xie yun quickly take fluffy ball in his hands and scrambled back.
LI ZIYUAN
Xie yun shouts when he saw the said delinquent now rolling on the floor laughing.
I TOLD YOU TO STOP SNEAKING ON ME..

Sorry!! Sorry!!
Ziyuan wheezed and then continued to laugh. Xie yun pursued his lips and kicked the man until he stopped laughing..

Alright. Alight. Stop bullying me.
Ziyuan said as he tried to evade xie yuns merciless kicks.

Tells the bully himself.
Xie yun huffed and lift up fluffy ball infront of him. Checking if he was hurt.

Were did you get him ??
Upon spotting fluffy ball ziyuan eagerly leaned forward to pet him but seeing him fluffy ball tried to hide behind xie yuns hold.

He hates me.
Ziyuan pouts pitifully.

Suits you well. You startled the poor soul
Xie yun snickers then continued to pamper fluffy ball while ziyuan looked at him enviously.

I didn't mean to..
Ziyuan wailed and fall dramatically on the lawn.

Xie yun looked at him fondly, the annoyance he felt towards the boy a minute ago melting instantly.
Give fluffy ball some time alright. He will come round.
Right then xie yun spot a small cloth pouch lying next to ziyuan.
Where are you planing to sneak away ??
Xie yun narrowed his eyes at the boy who looked at him confused for a moment before spring up with a naughty smile in his lips.

Yes, with you..
He whispers oh so secretly.

WITH ME ??
Xie yun shouts. Covering his lips immediately when ziyuan urgently gestures him to tone down.
With me ?? Are you insane??
Looking around and making sure no one heard them he asked again. This time much lower but not less aggressive.

Come on xie yun.
Ziyuan tugged on his sleeves, puppy eyes blinking at him. It will be fun..
Clenching his fist xie yun looks away. Gathering all of his will power to not fall into Ziyuan's trap.

It won't be fun if the master's find out that we cross the barrier.
Xie yun try to reason

They won't... Ziyuan continue to pester him. We won't go that far. I promise.
If it's possible Ziyuan's round eyes widened a little bit more, puppy eyes quickly melting his defence.

Fine!!
Xie yun give up with a groan.
But we will stick closer to the barrier. Understand??
Xie yun pointed a firm finger at ziyuan who quickly accepted his condition with a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

*****

Xie yun's father is such a knowledgeable person, mastered in six arts. And he always told xie yun to always learn from once mistake. Xie yun, who always take each of his words by heart is now learning a new lesson from the mistake he had make not so long ago. The mistake would be blindly believing Li ziyuan.

They were now strolling through the busy market of village of xinye, far away from the library, not so near the barrier. Ziyuan was vibrating out of his skin as he continued to pull a tired xie yun from stalls to stalls, showing him trinkets that he barely even paid attention to as he busy looking around, praying that they won't caught red handed by any of the residence of library. If they ever get caught breaking the scared rule of do not wander outside the barrier the ultimate punishment to them would be  banished from the library.

Ziyuan I think we should leave
Xie yuns tugg the sleeves of ziyuan who is deeply invested in bargaining the seller regarding price of peaches he has purchased. Xie yun tried gather Ziyuan's attention a couple of more time only to get his hands swatted away as the argument between him and the sellers starts to fuel more fire.

In the end , xie yun simply gives up and looks around aimlessly until his gaze fall into the stall that sell handmade ornaments, precisely on the pink cherry blossom hairpin that placed nearly on the stall. Xie yun found himself moving towards the stall not so farway from the fruit stall. Upon spotting him the vendor started enthusiastically backon  him. Xie yun was about get hold on to the fine creation when another hand shot out of nowhere and snatched it out of his reach.

Hey..
Xie yun protested
I was about to purchase that
He swing around and came to face with a tall stranger.

The man who had a long musky brown cloak covering his entire figure rank an amused eyes on him and simply stated.

Too bad. It's mine now..

B-but
Xie yun tried to retort but the man simply ignore him and  reached for the pouch tucked in his waist belt, xie yuns eyes unconsciously following his movements. He gathered two golden coin and tossed it towards the vendor who lurched forward and gathered the coins while continuously mumbling thank you.

The man possess an intimidating hight, xie yun had to crane his head to get a better look at his face. Looking sturdy and rugged compared his naturally lanky figure. Skin held a shade of honey, eyes darker than the deep ocean, wavy dark locks fluttering infront on the evening breeze, lips reminds him of an perfectly arched bow with an glorious dot adoring under it.

If you're done checking me out.. shall I take my leave ??
The sarcasm in his voice was enough to snap him up from the reviery.

I-i wasn't c-checking you out.

Once he realise he caught red handed observing the arrogant stranger shame quickly take over him. Xie yun looks away, fighting off the red shade of embarrassment about to spread his cheeks.

Sure!! What ever make you happy beautiful gongzi.
The man smirks and give him a one last amused once over before turned to leave.

Wait..
Xie yun rushed forward and blocked the man from going further. The man let out a huff of disbelieve and tried to resume his steps which xie yun blocked once again.

Look beautiful gongzi, I know I'm quite a catch but trust me I'm in the middle of an important task. So I simply have not time to have fun with.. the tall Stanger, whose birth name  must be full of himself go on spouting his ridiculous fantasy until xie yun cut him off .

Stop spouting nonsense. I'm not interested wasting my time on someone as arrogant as you.
Xie yun looked at the man scandalously.

Ohh!! But your behaviour from earlier tells a different story,Beautiful gongzi.
The man smiles at him, too charming for such an pompous man.

Before you get more delusional!!
Xie yun quickly said.
I stopped you only because the intention of buying that hair pin from you.
Xie yun pointed the hair pin that still on the man's hold.

I'm not selling it.
The tall stranger stated simply.

I can pay you double
Xie yun insist. Something in him refusing to give up on the beautiful creation of art.

Still not selling it.
The tall stranger didn't relent from his decision.

Xie yun pouts and looks longingly at the hair pin.
Is it a gift for your lover ??
He asked. There isn't better explanation for the man's unwillingness to give up on the hair pin other than its a gift for his beloved.

Xie yun couldn't comprehend the sudden glint of expression flashed across the stranger's eyes as he leaned  into his personal space. Xie yun leaned back, cheek heating up on their sudden closeness.

Isn't it a bit personal question to ask beautiful gongzi.
The stranger's breath was warm against his skin. Xie yun felt himself shivering.
Or perhaps, the stranger took another step towards him making him walk back. Smirk on his lips widening seeing xie yun all flustered.
Is gongzi jealous of me having a lover??
Xie yun's face snapped towards him. Immediately staggering back until his back collided against the brick wall behind him.

S-stop
The remaining words get stuck on his throat when the man place his palm flat on the wall near his face.
Xie yun forget to breath when he leaned in, close but not closer.. Xie yun close his eyes when the man closed the remaining distance between them. A shudder run down his spin when the man rest his chin on his left shoulder, his breath tickling the shell of his ear.
After several heart beat of anticipation the man's husky voice graced his ears.

Rule number 103: Disciples of great library aren't permitted to travel across the barriers without the offical permission of masters.

Xie yun's breath hitch..
How did you---
He opened his eyes in growing mortification only to greet the miraculous absence of the tall stranger.
Xie yun looked around abruptly. Running his eyes on the crowded market place for a glimpse of brown cloak amongst them. But he was no where to be seen, like he was just a illusion of moment.

Xie yun!!!
An familiar voice called for him. Ziyuan came running towards him. In his hand was a basket of juicy peaches.
I've been looking for you everywhere. Where did you wander off ??
Ziyuan continued to bombarding  him with questions fater questions while xie yun relentlessly run his eyes all around him. He need to find the stranger and ask him  how did he know xie yun is the disciple of great library of xinye.

It's getting late xie yun.. come on lest go back.
Ziyuan started to tugg him forward.

But..
Xie yun said weakly and looks back where he last saw the Stanger. There was nothing other than the brick wall the stranger backed him into standing lonely.

Letting out a long defeated sigh xie yun looks ahed and let's ziyuan drag him through the crowd.

What xie yun unaware is that an playful eyes following him through the door of a majestic chariot parked away from all the curious eyes.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒚 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍

𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐 𝒁𝒉𝒂𝒏
𝙞𝙣 & 𝘼𝙨
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐧/ 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐙𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐠
𝙄𝙣 & 𝘼𝙨
𝙇𝙖𝙣 𝙌𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙣

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❤️🥀

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
246K 7.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...