Yeh Kaisa Jurm hua SS||Part 0...

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Nadaniyaan main jo hum say hua,Maaf kari maula. Ye kaisa jurm hua,Kay tera hi mujrim huva. Highest Rankings:... More

Character Sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23(Last)
Author's NoteπŸ₯€

chapter 11

1.6K 143 33
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Next morning,Manik comes downstairs while rubbing his sleepy eyes,he looks at the person and his blood starts to boil,he comes downstairs and pulls Nandini closer.

Manik(angrily)-What are you doing here now?

Yash-Cool down bro,Main toh bas apni shadi ka invitation card dene aaya tha.

Manik looked at his smirk and then at the card,he snatched the card from his hand and read out,he threw the card on the floor and punched Yash's ugly face.

Manik-You bloody hell!How can you do this?

He said and going to punch him but he stopped by moloy.

Moloy-Manik relax,Aur tum main ne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha k tum itne ghatiya niklo ge.

Yash-Excuse me! Yaha ghatia(looking at Nandini)kon hai yeh sab ko maloom hai,aap sab ko kia main bewakoof lagta hu jo main iss jaisi characterless ladki se shadi karu ga,Main ne toh kabhi socha bhi nahi tha k yeh aisi nikle gi.

He said and made a disgusted face,Manik wanted to punch on his face but Mohini came and greeted Yash with a smile.

Mohini-Array Yash beta aao betho na khare Q ho.

Yash-Nahi Aunty iss ki koi zaroorat nahi main toh bas yaha apni shadi ka invitation dene aya tha,Please aye ga zaroor.

Mohini-Oh wow,great man,well yeh bhi koi kehne wali baat hum toh pakka aye ga hai na Nandini.

Nandini looked at them with teary eyes,her lips trembling,her body shivering.

Aarohi-Arry mom aap bhi kiya iss se puchne beth gai yeh bechaari toh abhi tak apne Ashik ki bewafai ka rog mana rahi hai.

Manik-Aarohi tumhe pata bhi hai tum kya bol rahi ho

Aarohi-Bahut ache se,aik free ki advice de rahi hu just stay away from her array kal ko tumhe bhi apne husan mein phasa liya toh…

Moloy-Just stop it all of you,Nandini beta apne room mein jao 

Nandini was going to turn but stopped by Yash,her tears started to fall from her eyes.

Yash-Han Nandini ab toh tumhe apne room mein hi rehna chahiye,anyway don't worry I try my best and found good guy for you hmm well,I have my employee who is suit perfectly with you,just a little bit elder may be 10 to 16 years but trust me he is very good guy,ab tum se inn jaiso k ilawa koi shadi kare ga bhi toh nah…..(*Punch*,*punch*)

He received more than 10 punches from Manik who just lost his control and started to beat him.

Manik-You bitch….How *punch*dare you,kis ne kaha k iss se koi shadi nahi*punch* kare ga you *punch* MF…

Yash-kuch gualat thori kaha main ne kon kare ga iss jaisi ladki se shaadi

He said and tried to push Manik,Manik looked up at Nandini and stood and set his shirt.

Manik-Main,Main karu ga Nandu se shadi,Aur main usse woh saari khushiya du ga jo woh deserve karti hai.

He said and look everywhere,then his eyes land on sindoor and Mangalsutra which is placed in temple which is in their house,he run and come back with mangalsutra and sindoor he look at Nandini and immediately apply sindoor and make her wear mangalsutra,Everyone's eyes winded especially Mohini and Aarohi.

Mohini-Manik!!!

She shouted loudly at him,Nandini came to her senses and looked at Mangalsutra,she slapped Manik hard and ran from there,Yash who gritted his teeth,Moloy who got a little bit of relief and looked back at Yash.

Moloy-Thank you so much for your invitation,Ham zaroor aye ge but uss k badle tumhe bhi hamara invitation accept karna ho ga 

He said and everyone looked at him with a confused face.

Moloy-Array Manik aur Nandini ki shadi ka 

He said and smiled,Yash clenched his fists and left from there angrily,Mohini and Aarohi looked at each other.

Back to Nandini she is going to close the door but stop by Manik who pushes the door and grabs Nandini's hand who tries to free herself.

Manik-Listen,Nandini l..

Nandini-Stop it, just stop it!kya samajhte ho tum khud ko?Just leave me alone..

Manik-nandini meri baat suno I…

Nandini-Nahi suni mujhe tumhari koi bhi baat,aur sunu bhi Q are you crazy?How can you do this?we are besties it's doesn't mean you sacrifice your happiness for me 

Manik-Wait a minute,Who said I sacrifice for you?Listen Nandini main ne jo bhi kiya apne man se kia please try to understand I l..

Nandini-Q?Q kia tum ne I know you have pity on me,you are very humble Manik but I am not,You deserve better than me,I am not good for you…

She broke down,Manik looked at her with guilt and tried to hold her shoulder but Nandini jerked away his hand.

Nandini-Leave!

She shouted at him with red eyes,Manik sighs and leaves from there,Nandini enters the washroom and turns on the shower and sits on the floor,she cries hard…

3 days passed and nothing happened,Nandini locked herself in room and never came outside and Manik, who didn't know what to do,always blamed himself for her condition.Nandini after 3 days came outside from the room while holding bags,Moloy went near her.

Moloy-Nandini beta y..

Nandini-I am leaving

She said and Manik who froze in his place.

Moloy-Nandini tum kehi jahi jaao gi try to understand..

Nandini-Please Dad mujhe jane de please,I don't want to be a burden on all of you.

Aarohi-Thank God she got some brains.

Nandini blinks her tears and looks at Manik,she goes near him and puts mangalsutra on the table.

Nandini-Sorry but you don't need to waste your life for me.

She said and smile at him,Manik face covered in teare,He hold her hands and try to speak but his words stuck in his throat,Nandini who just smiling at him and then suddenly her vision become blurry,she hold head and then fell on Manik's shoulder who take her in embrace and pat on her face.

Manik(worriedly)-Nandini,Nandini,
Dad call the doctor

He shouted loudly and took Nandini to her room,he made her lay on the bed and wiped tears from her face and held her hand.

Manik-I am sorry please,Please please forgive me,please

He started to beg,Doctor arrived and started to check Nandini while Moloy and Manik became too worried and scared,on the other side Mohini and Aarohi both looked at them with bored expressions.

Doctor comes outside and looks at Mohini.

Doc-Who is she?

Mohini-Sh..

Moloy-Our Daughter in law,she is ok right?

Doc(smile)-Yeah,yeah completely ok but you need to be extra careful 
Manik-Why?everything ok na,please Doctor tell what happened to her?she is ok?why did she collapse suddenly?

Doc-Relax,Relax Mr Manik,actually baat hi aisi hai well,you are going to be a father,congratulations.

She said happily,and Everyone froze on their place,Nandini who heard this all and become sad and angry.They smile toward Doctor who left from there,Manik look back at the room and saw Nandini is not on the bed,he rub inside the room and his eyes winded when he saw Nandini hold piece of glass and going to cut her wrist,Manik grab her hand and slap her on the face and pull her in hug,Nandini cried hard and fell,Manik sit too and hug her tightly.

Nandini(crying)-Let me die please,I don't want to live anymore please

She shouted at Manik who rubbed her back.

Manik-Don't say like that

Nandini-I don't want this kid please..

Manik-What?

Nandini-What What?I don't want..

Manik-I want,I promise I take care of our child please please,I want this pl.ease

Nandini push him and look at him with disbelief,Manik grab her hand 

Manik-Please please I want this for me please,I beg you,I promise I will give my all love,I w..

Moloy-He is right,If he is ok with that then there is no problem

Nandini-Dad I don…

Moloy-Don't you call me Dad?Apne Dad ki baat ka maan nahi rakho gi

Nandini-Dad aap samajh Q nahi rahe mujhe yeh bacha nahi chahiye main kaise iss k…

Manik-tum nahi hum,hum mil k sambhale ge please,Please for me

Moloy-Nandini beta I decide it,tum aur Manik ki shadi issi hafte ho gi aur yeh mera akhri faisla hai agar aaj tumhare baba zinda hote toh woh bhi yehi faisla karte magar aaj uss ki jagha yeh faisla mujhe karna par raha hai aur tum apne baba ki baat se inkaar nahi kar sakti.

Manik smiles and looks at Nandini with loveable eyes,Nandini who is just staring at them without any emotion…

                   🥀🥀🥀

Moloy pull Manik from collar and slap him hard on his face,The hospital fill with sound of slap.Manik look down with regret and cried,Nandini who look at him with too much hate same with Ayan who heard this all from the distance,Nandini who fell on the floor everyone's eyes winded,Manik run toward her but stop by Moloy who push him aside and call the doctor,They take her in room and Manik who just stand there alone and no one there who give him shoulder.

After some time the Doctor comes outside and looks at Manik.

Doc-Don't worry she is fine now but please don't give her any stress and also there is good news for all of you,Mr Manik Your wife is pregnant.

He said and smiled at them,Manik smiled widely and tried to enter the room but..

Moloy-Leave

Manik-W.hat?

Moloy-Just get out and don't show me your face 

Manik-Dad l.isten I know mujh se galti hui hai but I want to see them please..

Moloy(angrily)-Manik don't create any drama here,leave

Manik-At least let me meet the..

Moloy-Cabir kick him out from there

He said angrily and looked at Cabir who looked at Manik and then grabbed his arm.

Cabir-Abhi k liye jaao please try to understand,I will inform you when they gain conscious 

He said to Manik who looked at him with pleading eyes but nothing happened he wiped tears and left from there,Moloy sat on the chair and put hand on the chest Cabir immediately gave him water.

Aarohi-Pregnant?Seriously?What a joke?

Mohini-Shut up don't you hear what he said he is Manik's son,how is it possible?

Aarohi-Exactly how is it possible,Mom?But what about new news?

Both exchange glances and become panicked…..

After 4 days,Nandini sits beside Arman and caresses his hairs,Arman who is still unconscious which makes everyone worried and scared. She is lost in her thoughts while her face is covered in tears. Her face is too pale.

                     🥀🥀🥀
Manik-Hy Nandini yeh lo Milk

Nandini-Iss ka kia karu main?

Manik-kia karu kya matlab,iss se baby healthy ho ga aur gora bhi just like me hehe abhu jaldi se finish karo please 

Nandini-hmm

Manik-oops main important call kar k ata hu

He said and left from there,Nandini looked at milk and then she threw it in a vase and immediately put glass on the table.

Manik-wow itni jaldi good girl..

Arman-u.m M.umma M.ain bhi Ayan k school jana chahta hu please…

Nandini-No you can't,now leave

Arman-Mumma mera fav khana kab bane ga?

Nandini-.......

Arman-M.umma….

Nandini-Oh God you are so annoying just leave from there….

                  🥀🥀🥀

She flinches when Ayan hugs her..

Ayan-Mom don't take stress 

Nandini-Main bahut buri maa hu m.ain aise kaise kar sakti hu 

Ayan-Mom please relax aur Arman ne bhi toh kaha tha na he is not angry anymore.

Nandini looks at Arman's pale face and kisses on his forehead but she smiles widely when she sees Arman open his eyes,he groans when light hits him,Ayan immediately covers his eyes with hands and smiles at him,Arman smiles at him too.

Arman-M.umma

Nandini-G Jaan

She said and kissed his face and called the Doctor,Doctor checked him and gave them space.

Moloy-Champ you ok now?any pain?

Arman-I am f.ine Dadu

He said and looked everywhere and then looked at Nandini.

Arman-Mumma Papa kaha hai woh nahi hai yaha

He said and started to look everywhere,Ayan started to look on the other side..

Arman-Aya.n tu bata papa k.aha hai he is ok na?

Ayan-um main tumhari medicine le k ata hu

He said and ran from there,Arman looked at Nandini.

Arman-Mu..

Nandini-Arman Doctor ne ziada baat karne se mana kia hai take some rest hmm,Mumma yahi hai

Arman looks at Moloy and grabs his hand..

Arman-Kuch chupa rahe ho?

Moloy-Nahi champ,actually aik buhat important meeting thi toh jana para hmm

Arman(sadly)-o.hh

Nandini-Now sleep

Arman did not talk further and drifted into sleep with a heavy heart,and Manik who was sitting in the room cried hard while looking at mobile.

Manik-T.hanks

Cabir-hmm,abhi mujhe jana ho ga

He said and cut the call,Manik sat on the floor with red eyes and messy hairs….

One week passed and now Arman became frustrated and angry.

Ayan-hey bro please open your mouth

Arman-kia rozana yeh ganda khana leke ajate ho,mujhe nahi khana,Papa hote toh pakka kuch acha bana ke late

He said and made faces,Nandini took a bowl from Ayan's hand.

Nandini-Bub open your mouth 

Arman-Don't talk with me,like seriously fucking one week,Now I want to go house,and also call Papa,Mujhe baat karni hai inn se meeting mujh se ziada important hai kia?aik call toh kar hi sakte the na 

Nandini-Arman,stop it kaha na papa meeting k liye ge hai,now no more discussion.

Arman-Fine mujhe bhi kuch ni khana 

Nandini-Arman..

Arman-No means No,I want to talk with Papa..

Nandini-Arman 

She raises her voice at him which makes Arman flinch and scared.

Nandini-Nahi aye ge tumhare Papa abhi samjhe,aur abhi koi drama nahi

She said more angrily,Arman looked at Ayan with teary eyes,Ayan held his hand,But then Arman's next action made Nandini more angry.Arman pushed the bowl hard which caused the bowl to fall on the floor.

Arman-Fuck Off…

He shouted loudly,and started to cried,Nandini's angry eyes turned into soft she immediately hug him and try to make him calm,but then she back off from the hug when she heard someone's voice,Arman look at the person with smile and show arms for hug like a babies,Ayan who look at the person with hurt and painful eyes.

Arman-Papa….

Vote,comment and share with your friends🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 15K 57
Her life is just a roller coaster ride....from a bubbly kid to a lover girl....when everybody broke her hope one guy came to make her smile once agai...
447K 33K 84
How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019
26.1K 1.6K 8
I ....................... Last Breath!
159K 10.4K 36
πŸ’š It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...