TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..

3.2K 452 104
By santhiyasuresh

The next morning bring a new hope and love in their lives, he opened his eyes with a big smile adorning his lips, he took his mobile, grinned seeing the wallpaper, it was their picture from engagement, their foreheads touching and they were smiling to the fullest in the picture.

Karan " can't take my eyes off this picture " he took a deep breath and immediately called her. 

Cupid " poora gaya ye banda toh"

She was still sleeping due to tiredness,  the mobile ringtone break her sleep, she took her phone and slide the caller button, she kept her mobile on her ears, before he could say anything.

Teju in her sleepy tone " bubbaaa, I m so tired.. Sleepy sleepy "

Cupid " issi shakal se pyaar nahi hoga to kya hoga "

He chuckled hearing her " oh my jaana is still sleepy "

Teju " yeshhhhhh bubba "

Karan " awwww I m going to gobble you up one day.. Okay sleep and call me once u r up "

Teja " okayyyyy "

He cut the call and she slept again. He kissed her picture "  my baby "

.....................................................................

It was around 11 when she woke up and stretched her arms, she looked at the time and her eyes widen, she immediately picked her phone and called him in facetime .

Karan " so my queen woke up from her beauty sleep "

Teju " bubaaaa, good morning "

Karan teased her " very early morning isn't it "

Cupid " very early "

She pouted and he laughed at her. 

Teju " I was very tired, mei kya karu "

Karan " I know my girl, now come on fatafat ready hojao and have some food first "

Teju " Okayyyyy "

He nodded and was about to cut the call " Bubbbaaaaa " ,he heard and looked at her. 

Teju " jaaanaaaa miss youuuu bubbaa"

Cupid " seriously, kal hi mili tum dono"

Karan " I m going to kidnap you seriously.. Ugggg come here to me soon "

She giggled and cut the call, he smiled, he already have a plan for bringing her to  his place. 

Karan went to veer " Plan on, Start "

Veer nodded and hified, he went downstairs. He kissed his nanu cheeks who lifted him and settled in his lap.

Veer " nanuuu, I want to meet mamiii.. I want to spend time with her before I leave . Mei toh 2 din mei jaarahe hu na, please, can we meet her now "

Cupid " acting dheko isko " he looked at him mouth open

He said with his innocent voice and was pleading with his eyes, how can Papa K neglect her grandson request.

Papa " okay as my battu wants, we will call mami. Sunny "

Karan who acted like he don't know anything looked at his father " yes Papa "

Papa " teju utgaye? Tujhe to pata hoga"

Karan blushed " jii papa, she is up "

Papa chuckled and everyone gave a teasing smile to him, veer giggled covering his mouth.

Papa called her who picked up after few seconds...

Teju " hello , hi Papa "

Papa " Papa ki Doll, what r u doing" .

Teju " khane karaahe hu Papa.. Aap?"

Papa " hum bas baatei kar rahe hai.. Veer wanted to spend some time with you, so can u come here? "

Teju eyes lightened with them, she also wanted to go there and be with them, or may be with him.

Teju " awe my veer, yes yes Papa, I m coming right away, Is that fine? "

Karan did bhangra in his mind " yes yes she is coming "

Papa " that's fantastic, we r waiting "

Meenu whispered in karan ears " why do I feel like its your plan "

Karan smirked and she nodded her head in disbelief "bache ko bhi nahi choda tune, kabhi mei, kabhi veer "

Cupid " aur mei, itna karta hu, uff" he wipes his forehead.

Karan whispered back " Family ho yaar, help karo na mere, apni biwi se milna itna mushkil hai, Ufff "

Meenu " Bas kar Aashique, mujhse nahi horaha "

He rolled his eyes and she chuckled. Veer showed a thumbs up to Karan which was noticed by madhu di, she looked suspicious at Karan, he looked here and there and walked away but stopped hearing mumma k voice.

" Sunnyyyy "

Karan " yes mummaa "

Mumma k came to him " next time, don't drag my veer in your plans, seedha jake apni biwi se milsakte ho aur yahan la bhi sakte Ho, theek hai beta, ye sab drama mat karna " ,she patted his cheeks and walked away, everyone looked at him for milliseconds and busted into laughter making him shy, he ran away to his room . 

Cupid " mumma rocked, sunny shocked"

Papa k tickled veer " you r joining hands with your mama, haan chupke se "

Veer made a baby face " no no.. Sachi mujhe mami chahiye "

They laughed seeing him and he also ran to his mamu.

Both stood near the room and looked at each other, wiped the invisible sweat and whispered " uffff".

Karan laughed and picked veer, he took him to play room and they started playing. 

Cupid " nautankis "

.....................................................................

The guards opened the gates for her and they bowed, she smiled and wished them hello before walking in, making them smile.

She walked in and Papa exclaimed seeing her, she ran to him and hugged him, she hugged mumma k and the sisters as well, her eyes wandered around and madhu smirked.

Madhu " Jisko aapke aankhei dundrahe hai voh Play room mei hai, which is in second floor, take right, the first room "

Cupid "apkeliye intezarrrrr kar rahe hai "

She looked down blushing and meenu laughed " Look look, someone is turning into beetroot "

Poonam " Haha, chodo yaar.. You go and meet veer, I mean he was missing you right.. Definitely not the other person, haina papa"

Papa " Yeah yeah.. He was chilling there, uski fikar hi nahi, veer was the one asking for you and this guy though, didn't even reacted "

Mumma looked at the duo with wide eyes, teju frowned hearing them and Meenu giggled.

Meenu " yes yes, go teju, he is waiting.. I mean veer "

Teju nodded and walked upstairs slowly.

Meenu " ab gaya sunny "

Mumma " Bechara..tadap raha tha aur tum log jhoot bole.. "

Madhu " the real fun begins now "

Cupid " kaise batau apko, uski ek lafson mei chup hojati ladki.. Just a word Jaaana, she is all gonaa thereee "
.....................................................................

Teju entered the play room, both were playing video games, hearing the knock, they tuned to see her and she smiled at veer, who ran to hug her. 

She picked him and hugged him , he kissed her face and she kissed him back. 

Teju " my champ, you missed me "

Veer " yes, and I will leave soon na, so I wanted to spend time with you "

Teju " I am more happy to be with you"

She flickered his nose and he giggled. She looked at karan, he was staring at her intently, she looked down. He frowned and cleared his throat, still no response from her side, she was busy talking to veer.

Cupid " ab ayega maza..Mere popcorn kahan " he sat on the video game and took his popcorn.

Karan " veer,can u go and ask mumma to send something to eat for Mami "

Veer " oh yes, I will come now "

He ran and teju looked down, karan closed the door a little and pulled her closer by waist, she gasped and placed her hands on his chest. 

Karan " y r u ignoring me now, itni mushkil se plan banaye meine, to bring you here and you r ignoring me.. Wahhh "

She looked at him with her wide eyes
" you planned all this, but they said different? " she realized they played prank on her and pouted, he understood his family did something and chuckled.

Karan " So madame, will you enlighten me now "

Teju "vohh.. Bubbaa " she explained everything and he wanted to smash his face in the wall.

Karan " I m dying to meet you and you believed I didn't reacted, family ki samne lassi ho gaye aaj pata hai "

She nodded no innocently making him smile.

Teju" chorrryyy "

He bite her cheeks seeing her cuteness and she looked down in shyness. He lifted her chin and she looked at him, he leaned down.

Teju whispered " veer ajeyga sunny "

Karan whispered back " aane do"

Teju " sochna bhi mat sunny "

He kept leaning and she closed her eyes, he smiled and focussed on her lips

Teju " sunnyyyyy"

His breath was fanning over her lips and he groaned hearing someone knocked the door, teju stepped back.

Cupid " areyyy yaar, bechare ko kisses karne de na , Didi not fair haa"

Destiny " tu chup kar, I know what I am doing "

Cupid " Mere sunny ko justice chaiye.. Justice, justice for sunny" he hailed and didi took him by his wings to sky.

Karan " sab kyu meri kiss ki peeche hai "

Teju kissed his cheeks " stop being shameless sunny "

She opened the door and karan from back " you havent seen a percent of it"

Veer entered making teju eyes widen, she was just praying that he doesn't listen to what karan said. 

Veer " what she haven't seen mamu "

Teju glared at karan and karan tries to  find any reason. 

Karan " voh voh.. Haa. Our farmhouse, mami haven't seen it na.. Wahi bolraha tha "

Veer " Ohhh.. Mami.. You should see it, it's lovely place.. Haina mamu " , karan nodded to him

Teju " yes baby, I would love to see it" she meant the farmhouse but our dear karan smirked and replied
" Really, I would love to show you then "

Cupid from sky " besharam, bachi ki samne "

She blushed knowing what he meant and the poor kid got stuck between the two.  After sometime, they decided to go out, veer suggested for Marine drive and thy agreed.  Families refused to come, so just the trio went. 

They were walking hand in hand with veer beside karan. 

Teju  " Sunnyyy, I wanted to ask you something, you don't have any bodyguards ? "

Karan " hmm y don't I?  I have na"

Teju " You have?  But I never saw them "

Karan " kyuki, they won't roam around me like normal guards,  even now they r around us, in casuals, they have their eyes on us "

Teju " seriously, who? "

She looked around and saw few people ,some near ice-cream stall, some near food stall and were just talking but eyes on them. Her eyes widen to see the number of people and he chuckled.

Karan " Close your mouth baby girl "

Teju " Itni sare? "

Karan " hehehe jaaana.. Karan kundrra hu, more than friends, I have a big rival list, ye sab banta hai "

She nodded and veer was willing to play some games in the stall ,they walked to the store. He was playing and they stood watching him.

Teju " so will I also get a bodyguard?"

Karan chuckled " You already have baby girl "

She looked at him with mouth wide open and he closed her.

Karan " Hehe.. He also works in the same building as yours but in the die printing session as per my request. "

Teju"Kyaaa, I... I was not aware at all "

Karan " he is very secretive in his work "

Teju " can I meet him ?"

Karan noddes and adjusted his Bluetooth "  Jake, come here now "

Teju looked at around , suddenly someone stood behind her, she turned back and saw a new face to her. 

Karan " Jake, your boss lady want to meet you "

Jake " hello mam, myself Jake... "

Teju looked at Karan and him " helloo... You know me ? "

Jake " yes mam, I have been following you since 2 months after sir order. I apologize for being hidden from you but that's the order given to me "

She shook her head " that's okay.. "

Karan signalled him to leave and veer was done with his game by then, they had some food in nearby restaurant and left to house.  Karan dropped teju at her house and left to his house.

.....................................................................

Hiya I know it's very random one, I was actually not in state to write but i believe few of you were waiting for update, that's the reason I wrote this.

Hope you all like it,  please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
202K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❀️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...