𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 |...

By Sangieschicken_

[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗] It all started when Yeosang got hired as Jongho's secretary. More

A/N
⦃1⦄
⦃2⦄
⦃4⦄
⦃5⦄
⦃6⦄
⦃7⦄
⦃8⦄
⦃9⦄
⦃10⦄
⦃11⦄
⦃12⦄
⦃13⦄
⦃14⦄
⦃15⦄
⦃16⦄
⦃17⦄
⦃18⦄
⦃19⦄
⦃20⦄
⦃21⦄
⦃22⦄
⦃23⦄
⦃24⦄
⦃25⦄
⦃26⦄
⦃27⦄
⦃28⦄
⦃29⦄
⦃30⦄
⦃31⦄
⦃32⦄
⦃33⦄
⦃34⦄
⦃35⦄
A/N

⦃3⦄

1.1K 54 26
By Sangieschicken_

It kind of felt like Yeosang has been in the company for years now.

He doesn't know why, but he just felt like that even if it was just his first day of actual work at the company. He wore a white button up and black jeans, trying his best to look good as possible to give off a good impression.

Why or how did he get the job so easily? Yeosang didn't know, but he really didn't want to even ask. He was kind of afraid of knowing the answer.

"...and that is Sir Choi's office." Hongjoong, the worker in the same company said and smiled as he showed him around.

Hongjoong was a nice person. He is kind and very pretty, and despite being only a year older from Yeosang, he was really calm and collected. Yeosang liked that a lot.

Yeosang nodded. "Okay, thank you once again. It really means a lot."

Hongjoong smiled. "It really wasn't a problem. Wooyoung told me about you coming to the company, so I couldn't really say no when he told me about his best friend coming to work with us here."

Yeosang giggled as they walked into the CEO's office with Jongho's permission, shaking his head as he knew Wooyoung would say something like that.

"Yeah, he told me that the CEO needed a secretary, and I needed a job, so I couldn't say no. It really means a lot to me that he helped me."

Hongjoong hummed, mumbling a small "hello" to some coworkers he passed by and turning to look at Yeosang again.

"Ah yeah, Sir Choi needed a secretary so thank God you came. Otherwise, all of us would do the work you need to do."

Yeosang groaned lightly. "Yeah, that definitely sucks a lot."

Hongjoong shook his head as they came to the lobby, shaking his head and taking out some papers for Yeosang to fill up.

"What sucks?" A snarky voice suddenly asked.

Yeosang immediately turned around, snapping his head at the now familiar voice.

Jongho was standing there behind them, wearing his long black coat that covered his body and the round glasses that looked just amazing on him.

Yeosang admired him for a few moments, almost gasping at how good he looked. His hair was still long and falling over his forehead, but now it was straight and looking flawless like that.

Jongho looked kinda pissed, staring at Hongjoong with his piercing cold eyes and just staring at him.

Jongho looked at Yeosang then, immediately softening the look on his face and making Yeosang widen his eyes as he saw that.

Yeosang gulped, staring at him a bit before he looked down to his feet.

"Oh, we were just.. you know, talking." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho looked at him again, licking his lips and humming as he stayed silent. He looked at Hongjoong, and then to Yeosang again.

"I'm guessing that you showed him around already?" Jongho asked.

Hongjoong hummed as Yeosang signed the paper, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I did. Surprisingly, Yeosang already knows where what is. He is a fast learner." Hongjoong chuckled.

Yeosang smiled as he placed the pen down, mumbling a small 'thank you' as he and Hongjoong shared a look.

"Okay then, you may leave us alone. I have some job I need Yeosang's help for." Jongho said.

Hongjoong nodded, and Yeosang suddenly felt his heart stop beating.

He doesn't know why, but he felt so nervous about being alone with Jongho even if they literally just talked yesterday like it was nothing.

Hongjoong soon left, and Yeosang was left alone with Jongho as the male placed his bag on the table and took off his coat.

Yeosang just stared at him, literally almost drooling at the sight of Jongho wearing all black outfit with tight jeans and a button up shirt. It just looked so simple, but something about those jeans that showed off his strong thighs made Yeosang almost fall down on his knees for him.

No, you idiot! That's your boss now!  Yeosang yelled at himself to stop thinking about it like that.

"I have some documents for you to separate. You can sit here and do it, I think it would be easier for you to just be here instead of going to your own office." Jongho explained as he slid the pile of documents to Yeosang.

Yeosang nodded his head. "Of course."

He sat down on the nearby chair and begun doing what his job was as Jongho opened his laptop and started doing his own job.

"You can always ask me if you need help about something." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang nodded, mumbling a small 'thank you' and doing his job.

He sorted the documents as he was told so, actually kind of getting lost in his own mind and just working as Jongho typed on his laptop. The silence was there, but it wasn't an awkward one. They just did their job and stayed silent.

Yeosang looked up for a split second, stopping in his actions as he saw the drawing of the butterfly. It immediately caught his eye and he just couldn't stop staring.

It was flying in the air, and it's obvious it was actually drawn with a pencil.

For some reason, Yeosang felt his stomach turning at the sight of that picture.

He felt like he has seen that picture somewhere, but Yeosang just felt so so so strange looking at it.

"Is everything okay?" Jongho softly asked.

Yeosang stared at the picture before looking over to Jongho, still feeling weird about it and dumbfoundedly staring at Jongho.

He shook his head, pointing at the picture. "Where is this picture from?"

Jongho was silent as he looked over to the wall behind him, staring at the picture for a bit before he straightened his back.

"Oh, it was thrifted from one shop when the company was just starting to work. It's pretty cool, right?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang hummed, but something about it just felt so damn familiar. What is up with that and that strange feeling?

"It looks so realistic. Like a person had a clear vision of what the butterfly looked like." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho stared at him as he stared at the picture on the wall, but he looked down to the papers again and shook his head.

"Why does it look so familiar?.." Yeosang mumbled to himself.

He stared at the picture, not really knowing what was going through his mind now until he shook his head. He should focus on his job now, not a drawing on the wall.

The silence occurred again, and Yeosang felt his head starting to hurt. It was probably because he didn't eat breakfast, or even had coffee today.

Until Yeosang's stomach growling occurred the silent room, making Jongho look over to him.

Yeosang felt himself wanting to die on that spot. He felt so embarrassed that this just happened right in front of his boss.

"Are you hungry?" Jongho asked suddenly.

Yeosang looked over to him, gulping and shaking his head. He opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off.

"Did you even eat breakfast today?" Jongho asked again.

Yeosang pressed his lips together, shaking his head left and right lightly as Jongho stared at him.

He sighed, taking his phone in his hand, typing a few times and looking over at Yeosang again.

"Do you like ramen?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I like every type of it?"

Jongho nodded, typing on his phone again and pressing it on his ear.

"Hey, can you get me 2 orders of Tonkatsu ramen?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang shook his head in alarm as he realized what was he doing, trying to get Jongho to stop ordering for him.

"Sir, no-"

"Okay, thank you." Jongho ended the call afterwards.

Yeosang didn't want this to happen. He wanted to slap himself so badly because he just embarrassed himself in front of his new boss, on his first day. What an idiot he was, Yeosang couldn't believe it.

Yeosang sighed. "You didn't have to do it."

Jongho shrugged. "I don't mind, and it's really not healthy if you skip meals. You are way too skinny anyway."

Yeosang blushed, shaking his head and not saying a thing anymore. He mumbled a small 'thank you' and got a nod in response.

And soon, Jongho and Yeosang have ramen as breakfast in the office with a small talk happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 556 20
[COMPLETED]☑️ When all eight members of Ateez, chose to pursue becoming a kpop idol, one thing was extremely unexpected. Each and every member found...
144K 5.4K 53
just a bunch of messages you send ateez which they reply to. completed.
34.7K 1K 13
Woosan had a One Night Stand and Wooyoung learns to accept himself as well as to overcome his old fears and to come to terms with the formative exper...
102K 6.2K 17
it's all started because he sent it to the wrong address ©URPOPPYFLWR, 2020