Apocalypse: My restaurant is...

נכתב על ידי Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infras... עוד

Chp 1
chp 2
chp 3
chp 4
chp 5
chp 6
chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
chp 11
chp 12
chp 13
chp 14
chp 15
chp 16
chp 17
chp 18
chp 19
chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-110
111-121 finale

Chp 32

286 6 0
נכתב על ידי Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 32 Chunxiu regrets
  "Ang, haven't you been rushing to register? Sister is so kind this time, these people belong to you."

  Chunxiu is a complete beauty control, although her superiors require her to send all the newcomers She rushed over to register, but her pockmarked and chinese face made her unable to bear to look at him.

  There are too many people working for the deputy base commander, and there is no shortage of these five people anyway.

  With this thought in mind, Chunxiu turned her head and used actions to drive away the people.

  She was so shocked by the ugliness that she didn't realize that this time Jiang Kai didn't lead the newcomer in her direction, but instead got closer and closer to Chen Xue.

  The attitude shown by Chunxiu did not anger Chen Xue. On the contrary, she was happy.

  Ten days ago, she was appointed by the base director to take up the position of city entry registrar, but after so many days, there was no one registered under her.

  The blank form on the paper has not changed after several days, and is about to be stained with dust. It all shows that Deputy Base Director Zhang Jun is deeply poisoned by the base, and his influence has infiltrated to this extent.

  Creepy.

  The concession from the opponent next door re-energized Chen Xue's motivation for work. In fact, she was not the base director's confidant, but the base director was kind-hearted and gave her this job. The pay was pretty decent, and he didn't force her to achieve anything.

  Chen Xue didn't want to let down such a good base commander. She took out her pen and actively called Qin Simu, who was standing in front, to come over.

  "Hey, new comers, come and register with me."

  The ugly face with Chinese characters and the disgusting pockmark were getting closer and closer to her. Chen Xue didn't think they were ugly at all, but rather kind and cute.

  These are her first customers.

  The keen Qin Simu noticed the undercurrent of the two women at the window, and asked in a thick voice: "Auntie, you and my father can register first. Can we sit on the chairs over there?" The latter sentence was from Qin

  Si Mu Zai asked Chen Xue.

  Obviously, there was an old man with handicapped legs in their team.

  Chen Xue was stunned for a moment, realized that the man was talking to her, and agreed with a smile.

  "Of course, you can go and sit down."

  A sharp female voice sounded next to her, sounding very sarcastic and mean: "No! You are the only ones who want to sit on the VIP chairs?" In fact,

  that's where it was originally. It is for the new residents of the base to rest, but Chunxiu is not happy. Such a good position should naturally be reserved for the next batch of new residents. Ugly people are not worthy of sitting there.

  Chen Xue knew that Chunxiu belonged to Deputy Base Chief Zhang Jun and that the entire [Resident Center] and [Mission Center] were under his control. She did not dare to openly contradict Chunxiu.

  He handed over the two small stools stacked at his feet and smiled awkwardly: "Brother, let your family sit down."

  Qin Simu took the stools and responded without saying anything more.

  The registration information for ordinary people is very simple. You only need to tell your name, age, permanent residence before the end of the world, and the shelter you have visited.

  The last person to register was Qin Simu. He was not in a hurry to reveal his personal information. He first confirmed with Chen Xue where they were going after registration.

  Chunxiu, who was doing nothing and was staring outside, laughed when he heard the question from the man with the Chinese character face, and glanced at him with disdain, as if he was looking at garbage.

  "Just you? Apart from letting the little beggar take you to the slums, where else can you go?"

  Qin Simu was not affected by Chun Xiu's words. He completely regarded her as an unimportant and transparent person. He only wanted to know about Chen Xue answer.

  According to the current view, as long as the short-haired woman is willing to tell them, 80% of the time it should be the truth.

  Chen Xue put down her pen and raised her head, and was attracted by the man's deep eyes. The piercing eyes did not match the rough Chinese character face at all, and there was a sense of disharmony and comedy.

  She will not look down on others like Chunxiu. Chen Xue is an ordinary person from the bottom, with no support and no special powers. She was just lucky enough to meet the base director and get this job that most people envied.

  So when Qin Simu asked her, Chen Xue tried his best to recount everything she knew objectively and in detail, briefly explaining all the possible places where ordinary people and people with powers could go.

  Although in her subconscious, she also felt that there were no people with supernatural powers in this group of people.

  After getting the answer he wanted, Qin Simu slowly revealed his ice power.

  "What? Impossible! You ugly monster, how can you be a superpower? You must be lying. The punishment for pretending to be a superpower at Shuguang Base is very serious. I want to report you!" Chunxiu, who reacted fiercely,

  stood He stood up, slammed the table, and glared at Qin Simu angrily.

  Even someone with her exquisite figure and appearance can't awaken her powers. Why should this man?

  If it's fake, it must be fake.

  She felt that Qin Simu just wanted to make her sick and made up a big lie.

  I was about to take out the walkie-talkie and notify the base soldiers to come and arrest them. But he saw that the man's palm had truly transformed into crystal clear ice cubes, which seemed to be shining with transparent light.

  The chair at his feet was affected by the sudden gravity and made a squealing sound. Chunxiu trembled and sat on the chair with her legs shaking. Her heart was beating so hard that she wanted to beat herself to death for shouting so arrogantly just now.

  Deputy base director Zhang Jun specially sent someone to warn her that when registering, she could not lose any superpowers, otherwise she would bear the consequences.

  Even if her brother was a popular person next to the deputy base commander and a second-level superpower, he could not excuse her plea.

  It's over...

  Chunxiu quickly opened the drawer and hurriedly took out a pack of braised beef instant noodles. She handed it over flatteringly, using the most precious food in the apocalypse to express her apology.

  The man with the Chinese character face had a cold face and did not accept her flattery.

  Cold sweat began to form on her palms. Chunxiu smiled even more attentively and turned around to hand the instant noodles to Lin Luyan. She heard the man calling the woman his wife and hoped that the Mock woman would be more sensible and accept the food. She saw that her status was much higher than that of Chunxiu next door. , choose her to register again.

  People with superpowers are treated differently from ordinary people. Ordinary people can hire guides like Jiang Kai for compensation, while people with superpowers can enjoy the guidance services carefully arranged by the city registrar for free.

  Once Zhang Jun's people see Chen Xue leading the new residents around, Chun Xiu will end up miserable.

  Lin Luyan's character is the wife of a powerful man, an ugly ordinary person. In order to hide her sharpness, she cannot directly reject Chunxiu, which would be inconsistent with the character image.

  The slender hand stopped in mid-air with a very embarrassed expression, implying that Chunxiu could not make the decision and had to listen to her man. When she wasn't paying attention, her eyes signaled Qin Simu to refuse.

  The two have been together for so long, and they have a tacit understanding of each other. With just one look, they understand what the other wants to do next.

  Qin Simu pretended to have a bad temper. He was very dissatisfied with Chunxiu's previous personal attacks and firmly looked down on her offer of instant noodles.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.6K 66
Not mine For offline reading purposes only Original title: 绑定CP系统在恋综爆红了 Author: 赵史觉 [Hilarious sand sculptures, the last 9 painful countdowns~] Gu S...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
24.3K 295 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series