Apocalypse: My restaurant is...

Bởi Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infras... Xem Thêm

Chp 1
chp 2
chp 3
chp 4
chp 5
chp 6
chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
chp 11
chp 12
chp 13
chp 14
chp 15
chp 16
chp 17
chp 18
chp 19
chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-110
111-121 finale

Chp 29

338 5 0
Bởi Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 29 Set off,

  the previous experience of low IQ in Shuguang Base was mentioned again, and the feeling of social death came to mind. Yu Min nodded bitterly, but it happened that it was because of his former second grade that he had the fate to gather with these people in the restaurant. .

  If he had been healthy that day, he would not have been rejected by the Dawn Base rescue team. As an ordinary person with no special powers and no backing, he might be bullied in the base.

  The little girl, who was carefully dressed up by Wang Li and Xu Xiaojing, had many pigtails on her forehead and the back of her head, and her pink and chubby cheeks looked cute.

  The little short legs were wandering around, carrying a colorful cup of milk tea, taking a few steps and taking a sip. The little look was so satisfying.

  Poking the man's arm on the armrest of the wooden chair, Qi Xiaoxin chuckled, "Brother Yu Min, you have really gotten fatter here. Grandma Zhang said that you are the only one who has gained weight after everyone stayed in the restaurant for so many days."

  " Huh? Really?" Yu Min looked down at his figure and made a few gestures, but he didn't feel that he had changed much.

  Liu Zhixing stared at the milk tea in the little girl's hand and became a little greedy. He asked Liu Cheng to get him a cup too.

  Not to mention, that girl named Wang Li is really good at making desserts and drinks, and he is almost addicted to them.

  Seeing Lin Luyan coming in their direction, Yu Min stopped her and asked about future travel for the third time. The reply he got the first two times was "Soon", but he didn't know how fast "soon" meant.

  The reason why she was so anxious was because Lin Luyan restricted everyone in the restaurant from going out for five consecutive days! Yu Min, who was eager to buy the superpower fruit as soon as possible and activate his superpowers, had already flown to the pile of zombies outside, wanting to chop a few times.

  Not long ago, Qin Simu, who had fully recovered, brought all the superpowers in the restaurant to fight in a remote factory on the outskirts of the city.

  On that day, the ice system massacred the city, harvested space, completely eliminated the hidden danger of zombies underground in the factory, and harvested thousands of first-level crystal nuclei.

  Strangely, hundreds of boxes of arms were missing, and there was no trace of human handling.

  There is no trace of the zombie that seriously injured Qin Simu. It is probably the only second-level zombie that Qin Simu and the others have ever encountered. Unfortunately, there is no way to verify its level.

  Qin Simu knew that the restaurant had an almost impossible gambling agreement regarding the "overspeed" mode. The most difficult one was for Lin Luyan to personally kill a level 2 zombie and obtain its level 2 crystal core.

  Not to mention that Lin Luyan is an ordinary person and does not have the ability to kill level 2 zombies on her own. The biggest problem now is not finding the second-level zombies.

  Not even a goal, let alone achieving it.

  Several superpowers from the restaurant went out in pairs to search for several days, but no sign of high-level zombies was found. The last few people discussed it and guessed that it might be because they killed zombies too frequently, causing them to upgrade too slowly, so they decided to stay in the restaurant for a few days and "raise" the zombies.

  This decision is very absurd, but it is not unreasonable, and there is really no other better way.

  Eleven days later, the betting ends.

  Lin Luyan and Qin Simu have both personally experienced the lethality of the "overspeed" mode. If the targets in the agreement are not completed within a month, time will pass quickly. Stepping out of the restaurant at that time means stepping into the hell of death.

  After staying in the restaurant for a few days, Yu Min was not the only one who was anxious. Before Yu Min asked Lin Luyan for the third time, Xu Xiaojing in the corridor also asked the same question.

  After killing thousands of zombies in the basement, Xu Xiaojing has been vaguely feeling that her powers are about to break through, but she still lacks an unknown push to make it happen.

  Lin Luyan looked solemn. The raising of zombies these days did not seem to have any effect.

  According to the feedback from Zhang Juan, a psychic psychic, the zombies passing by were all of the lowest level and not threatening at all.

  If such artificial breeding cannot make the zombies evolve, instead of searching for them by luck in the vast sea of ​​corpses, it would be better to...

  ...

  a high wall surrounded by copper and iron walls, so wide that it can't be seen to the end.

  Four majestic characters were engraved on it like a divine stroke, shining with golden light.

  ——Dawn Base.

  Several ruffian-looking young men, with long unsheathed knives hanging on their waists and loose waistbands of trousers, were lazily leaning against the wall with a dog's tail grass in their mouths.

  There is nothing like a soldier.

  He smiled and shared the dirty jokes he had experienced last night, smacking his lips from time to time, as if he was reminiscing about the ecstasy of a woman's body.

  Not far away, a bearded man with Chinese characters and a young woman with pockmarked face, namely Qin Simu and Lin Luyan in disguise, solemnly watched everything happening at the entrance of the base. They did not expect that under the management of Shuguang Base, they would actually This is what it looks like.

  Next to them, Yu Min was carrying Liu Zhixing, who was wearing a face mask on his back. His steps were trembling. He regretted why he took the initiative to sign up for this trip. He was an ordinary person with ulterior motives. It was very dangerous to go in.

  Is it worth exchanging 1 line of points for this trip? Is it worth it?
  There was also another person traveling with him, Zhang Juan, a psychic who was good at making human face masks.

  According to the script co-written by Liu Cheng and Wang Li, the five of them are a family. Zhang Juan and Liu Zhixing are siblings with a big age difference. Yu Min is Liu Zhixing's youngest son, and his eldest son and daughter-in-law are Qin Simu and Lin Luyan.

  The number of people who are arranged to go to Dawn Base cannot be too many, otherwise they will be too eye-catching, and they cannot be too few, which will make it difficult to guarantee safety, so the number will be limited to five.

  In addition, the family is a team that is least likely to be betrayed in the world. After entering the base, it is difficult for its internal staff to find reasons to separate Lin Luyan's five-person team.

  After discussing the outline, Wang Li volunteered and took over the role of screenwriter with a rippling smile, arranging everyone's roles and backgrounds. During the writing process, she covered her mouth from time to time and was intoxicated, with "Knock me to death" written all over her face.

  When she received the script, Lin Luyan felt a little uncomfortable. She had never even been in a relationship, so she was assigned a partner, and she was asked to be a loving couple.

  She originally wanted to discuss with Qin Simu whether to ask Wang Li to change things, but the other party looked indifferent and didn't care about it at all. In contrast, she was anxious as if she had a ghost in her heart, so she simply stopped talking to Wang Li and went on with the relationship as originally set.

  So there was a scene where the pockmarked woman awkwardly hugged the man with the Chinese character face.

  "Hey, where are you guys from? What's in your bag?"

  When the soldier guarding the gate saw a stranger approaching, he immediately straightened up and stopped them, his eyes constantly moving towards the three young men.

  After one of them saw Lin Luyan's face clearly, he let out a regretful "tsk". With such an excellent figure, it's really a pity for this face. This face may not be able to be spoken even if the lights are turned off.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
58.7K 1.5K 58
Author: Jun Yujun Category: Through Rebirth Xu Songluo is a beautiful villain in the entertainment industry. In the original book, the male and femal...
75.1K 1.6K 66
Not mine For offline reading purposes only Original title: 绑定CP系统在恋综爆红了 Author: 赵史觉 [Hilarious sand sculptures, the last 9 painful countdowns~] Gu S...
33.3K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...