love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 47

5.3K 159 54
By sweetlovemoment

Hello everyone I am still alive I'm not dead 😂
Well apart from jock sorry for lete i know you all are may angry on me 😡 so sorry all of you please forgive me na .
And now a days I'm to busy with something.

Now you can start your reading  be happy and smile every second love you all 🤩😘

"You said that, kieth," Roman repeated, kieth pretended to shrug slightly, before they both laughed, leaving together Roman leaned in to kiss him softly then pulled away.

"So, can I swim in the sea?" Keith asked.

"Okay, where we park the yacht you can swim some more, you can snorkel." Roman said.

"Okay, I want to go swimming, but let's change first," Keith said before Roman let Keith change, with keith wearing knee-length swimming trunks and a tank top. Because it's good to take off your shirt in the water, Roman himself is in shorts, and he took off his shirt too, then he took him to the stern of the yacht which is the point where they enter and exit the water.

"Put sunscreen on first," Roman said, accepting the sunscreen from Noris. Nowadays, all bodyguards dress comfortably and relax a bit, but they must be careful not to be too careless.

"You put it on me, and I'll do it for you," Keith said with a smile before sitting down on the lounger, Roman willingly sat down to apply sunscreen to Keith and in return Keith will do it for him.

"Your chest is so tight." Keith pretended to punch him on his lover's strong chest and beautiful muscles.

"All your treasures," Roman said, which makes Keith laugh at Roman's sweet words, bringing some snorkel gear to meet Roman.

"Will you come down with me?" Keith asked, surprised, not expecting that Oman would come down to dive with him, he thought that Roman would just sunbathe and watch him alone in the water.

"I want to spend time with you," Roman replied, because he hadn't seen Keith in months, so he wanted to do other activities with Keith. Keith smirked at his boyfriend's response.

"Okay, I'll have black friends, I won't have black lovers," Keith said, backing up a bit. Roman laughed low in his throat. When the preparations were complete, the 2 entered the sea and swam to the point where they could see the point to immediately go diving to see corals and various types of fish, Keith's eyes sparkled, swimming with delight when looking at the beauty under the sea, he saw that Roman was looking at him even though he was looking for Keith rises to the surface and Roman too.

""Mr. Roman, have you seen any fish?" Keith asked in a normal tone.

"Look," replied Roman.

"But why do I feel like you keep looking at me?" Keith kept asking.

"To me, you're more attractive than these fish or corals," Roman said, making Keith pause for a moment, his face warming not from the sun, but from his boyfriend's words.

"Where's my great Mr. Roman? Why are you so sweet Mr. Roman today?" Keith yelled, not taking it seriously, just joking.

"Don't you like that? Danil told me to sweet talk you," Roman asked back, Keith rolling his eyes from side to side.

"Do you think I like sweet?" Keith asked.

"And what do you like?" Roman asked.

"I like spicy, spicy, oily, good, soft, licked lips," Keith said, Roman can't stand pulling Keith to kiss him, 2 tongues intertwined kissing with their feet still having to swim supporting themselves, Keith felt a slight tickling in the chest before the two parted.

"How so?" Roman asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Consider it brilliant, I like it that way," Keith finished, Roman shook his head weakly but he liked Keith the way he was.

"Keep diving, you can help too look at the fish, look at the beautiful things under the sea, you're in the sea of Thailand," Keith repeated, Roman nodded before the two of them continued diving, after diving to their satisfaction, they swim together to the yacht. But Keith hasn't come out of the water yet, he wanted to keep swimming Roman sat on the edge of the stern of the yacht with his legs dangling overboard. Noris immediately brought a drink and poured it out.

"Today's lunch," Roman said briefly, but Noris was ready to respond to Roman.

"Lunch Ming will prepare for you. Dinner will be delivered by boat from the restaurant," Noris informed, having concentrated on taking care of everything. Roman nodded in satisfaction, his eyes on Keith the entire time.

"Has Chimera been in contact yet?" Roman asked for his subordinate to whom Akira requested help.

"I see your head hurts with Mr. Akira," Noris replied, and Roman sighed slightly.

"It's probably just Chimera with Akira," Roman said, but Chimera will take care of Roman's friend? Roman couldn't find out.

"How are Marco and the Dagino family?" Roman asked about the other's movements.

"I saw the experimental lab moving little by little. There is a biological weapon, because lately the FBI has been raiding and destroying their labs," Noris replied, and the person who broke the news to the FBI was Keith's father. Keith didn't know that lately, Roman and Michael contact each other often and he gives him information about the labs.

"What about Melano?" Roman asked.

"There were a lot of problems on that road with Keith, so he didn't have a lot of time to help Marco and Dagino," Noris replied.

"Let our men watch them, they will soon discover it and know that it is our doing, if they are intelligent." Roman said mockingly because all the time on Roman's enemy side they often followed Roman in his footsteps.

"Yes but he was full of energy sir," Noris said, with a look at Keith who was diving not far away.

"This is Keith's charm," Roman said flatly his eyes were on his lover the whole time, Keith swims for a while, when he sat down wearily he swam back to Roman, with Roman helping him sit down next to his Aldo. Noris immediately served drinks.

"Thank you, Noris. But I think you should go down to swim and play in the water a bit. Coming to the sea you don't have to wait so long to serve Mr. Roman and me," Keith said, wanting everyone to rest.

"We often go to the sea," Noris replied.

"That's right," Keith said, jokingly when he realized that his other business involving Roman was cruising. You probably go out to sea often.

"Coming here is like coming on vacation," Noris said again.

"What time is now?" Keith turned to ask his lover.

"It's one o'clock," replied Roman, because they had spent the time diving and playing in the water together.

"Mino, I'm getting hungry. Is there something to eat?" Keith asked.

"Mr. Ming has already prepared. I'll go and tell him to set the table," Ronis replied, and Keith nodded. Before he and Roman will go back to the room to meet and change clothes and sit down to eat lunch together which is mainly Italian food like pizza, lasagna, spaghetti.

"At night it will be eaten," said Román.

"Yeah," Keith immediately smiled, then sat down and talked to Roman.

"How is your side?" the deep voice of Carlo Melano asked Marco, making an appointment to talk about work, including Karina and her father as well.

"I've moved 5 small labs now, but the big lab I think is unlikely the FBI will find them," Marco replied.

"Do you think it was Roman who gave the information to the FBI?" Carlo asked, but his eyes were fixed on Karina.

"Our FBI people said they had never heard of that, it is

rumored that Roman has been in contact with the FBI,"

Marco added.

"Is it possible? That Roman had a mediator," Rina's father Debro asked.

"You mean he sent information to the go-between and the go-between contacted the FBI again," Carlo asked, Debro nodded.

"And who is the intermediary? His line doesn't really know Marco," Carlo turned to ask Marco? Marco was silent for a while.

"Someone will come and follow him, what about you? What about the money?" Mr. Manuel asked about the incident on Carlo's side.

"Now I've moved all my money to the new bank, and there's a safe house to keep cash in near-emergency," Carlo said.

"Oh, I want to see the safe house to collect your money seriously," Karina said jokingly.

"For a beautiful person like you, if you want to go see him, I'll take you," Carlo said with a dazzling voice.

"By the way, where is Roman?" Carlos asked.

"My people have been investigated, you know it's not very important. How long are you involved in?" Marco replied.

"But listen to the latest news someone named Keith is moving back to Thailand. I'm not sure if Roman could be there with that guy too," Debro guessed.

"Rina hates that person so much, he had a good mouth and with Rina, if possible he would even want to make him disappear from this world." Rina said angrily, remembering what Keith had done to her.

"If you want that. I asked to take care of that," Carlo said approvingly, Karina immediately smiled sweetly.

"Let's talk about that guy again. Now let's talk about the new batch of products we receive before they ship," Marco interrupted, because the work is just as important that everyone is still working on.

After lunch, Roman and Keith sat on the sofa, which is a living room, you can clearly see the sea outside.

"Mr. Roman, tomorrow before we go ashore, shall we go fishing?" Keith asked, remembering that there were activities he wants to do.

"Is there somewhere to fish here, Ming?" Roman turned around and asked Ming.

"Yes, I'll take you there" Ming replied to Roman.

"Then let me prepare the equipment" Roman reiterated and Ming accepted immediately. Keith smirked at Roman's extreme indulgence.

"Here, if ah Ming wasn't here. I should have jumped on you and kissed you already," Keith taunted him, and Roman turned to look at Ming.

"I'm going to go check out the fishing gear first." Ming

himself seemed to know how to walk away immediately.

"Ao Aming, don't do this," Keith groaned, even more jokingly as Astro and Noris went outside to see the sea, leaving only Roman with Keith.

"Ah, forget that they are all your subordinates." Keith said firmly.

"They're all yours too," Roman said in response, Keith chuckling slightly.

"By the way, aren't you going to do what you said?" Roman asked, and Keith rolled his eyes before standing in front of Roman on the back of Roman's couch. Then he put his other hand up to lift Roman's chin, who allowed his lover to do whatever he wanted.

"You're sneaky," Keith said, joking, not serious.

"But probably not as good as you. My little fox," Roman replied. Keith gave him a small smile before bending down to find Roman sitting up so their lips were locked together, kieth uses the tip of his tongue to lick Roman's lips. Roman then opened his lips immediately caught the tip of Keith's tongue and used the tip of his own tongue to exert intense hot pressure, Keith kissed him back.

"Hmm," Keith let out a soft sound from his throat. The two of them exchanged kisses frantically from where Keith was standing unaware that they are now sitting on the lounger. As Roman strengthened himself, Roman's strong hand held onto Keith's buttocks, the sound of kissing interspersed with roaring hands in the throat until Keith used his palm to lightly slap Roman's strong chest so Roman's lips parted..

"Soul-sucking kisses," Keith teased his lover.

"With you, one is enough", Roman answered quickly making Keith feel embarrassed as well but he kept cool.
Himself

"By the way. When I sat on your lap did I feel it? You're so fast" Keith pretended to hide his embarrassment before climbing down from Roman's lap, leaning next to Roman.

"It's the mood," Roman replied softly with his arms raised and hugged Keith's shoulders.

"If it is a Thai answer, they will say that the 2 of us are precepts." Kieth said jokingly, Roman grimaced a little confused. Keith then explained to listeners what does what mean? Roman understood, so the two of them sat down and talked about unimportant things. Most of them are Keith, who invites Roman to speak, sitting down, listening carefully to everything related to Keith, the magnet, he is determined and ready for everything, which he himself did not think that one day he would be able to be like that. Just like any other normal person with him.

The 2 of them spend time together on the yacht, so they don't need to be very active, just sitting and talking, exchanging ideas on various matters of each other at this point, it feels really good.

"If you go back to shore I want to go parasailing," Keith said as he leaned back in Roman's lap.

"Yes," Roman answered immediately.

"Jet skiing too," Keith said again.

"Well, I'll ride too," said Roman who agreed with Keith.

"What about kiteboarding?" Keith continued to ask.

"I'll have someone find it for me," Roman replied with a smile, looking down at his lover's house that propped him up on the couch.

"Eh, what merit did I do in my last life, that I am so lucky in my life?" Keith said jokingly.

"Are you sure it's good luck? Going out with me didn't always go well. Why do you have to be careful with the enemy around you and have to deal with so many complicated problems?" Roman pretended to ask at some point.

"Well, I don't have any problem. I'm good at having hundreds of enemies, you have a thousand problems so I go in and I can fight," Keith said with a smile, which made Roman feel satisfied with the answer he heard, even though he Was it self praise? But Magnet is convinced that Keith is strong enough to stand by his side and go through all the trouble together but go to bed with good luck.

"But let's be real, the lucky person is you, to meet me," Keith said, and Roman raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Because you'll probably find someone strong enough to be with you if I can't be by your side like you. I'm good at combat and intelligence, especially in bed," Keith said to himself, making Roman laugh.

"What are you laughing at? Or are you going to argue that it's not true?" Keith asked.

"It's true, especially in bed, you're so good," Roman congratulated, making the crowd laugh in embarrassment before Keith raised his hand.

"Love, love, love me, my love", Kieth said in Thai before raising his head and blowing into Roman's eyes, Roman made a puzzled face, well before explaining what he had done, Roman not with his head, going back and forth to

Keith's agitation but Roman giving a compliment but being cute in front of the bodyguards or others would be seen as weird but for Roman beating the engagement is really cute the more the moans in bed call him.

"What do you think is lewd?" Keith said quietly.

"Because?" Roman asked back.

"Well, it seems that your penis is pushing my head, so stop thinking, wait until I spend the night there", Keith said and he immediately sat up, Roman chuckled slightly as he thought of images of Keith, he was excited, but It's not that he couldn't contain his emotions.

"I can wait" replied Roman, and Keith smirked, the two of them sat down and talked, sitting together until the afternoon. Keith invites Roman to the foredeck where there is a sofa to watch the sunset.

"In the morning, we watched the sunrise let's watch the sunset now," Keith said with a smile as he leaned on the railing in front of him. And smelling the sea feeling the air in his lungs Roman also sat down and looked at Keith, it's a relaxed feeling. The elephants were the tableware that Ming prepared that only 2 people will have for Román and Keith the seats to eat in this area, while the others eat inside so as not to disturb Imam and Keith, when Kieth inhaled the aroma of the sea, he sat next to Roman.

"Very fast day, sir, I think I met you recently," Keith said nonchalantly while drinking with his front view.

"I should have seen you earlier," Roman said.

"If only I had seen you sooner I must have been happy for a long time," Roman said, looking into Keith's eyes curiously, Kieth smiled and accepted.

"I agree, if I'd met you sooner it would have been fine, I wouldn't have to work and I'd have money to eat and spend," Keith quipped back, which Roman knows all too well to be honest, when it comes to personal expenses, kieth is rare even román's money, sometimes in meals at his restaurant in thailand kieth buys not only for kieth, but including the bodyguard and housekeepers as well, even Astro had to give money to the housekeeper to buy fresh things before If kieth bought them, Keith's mouth could say no? Working and having money to eat and spend, if Keith really thought that way, he probably wouldn't have found at place to get a tattoo parlor. He probably wouldn't have gone

to the stock market to earn a little pocket money, if kieth really would love to live and sleep and let Roman pick him up. Kieth never asked orman to buy him anything, only Roman wanted to buy it himself.

"Seriously, give me my money Keith," Roman chimes in, and Keith lets out a chuckle, his eyes fixed on the horizon to the sun that is about to fade away, Astro who knows the job brings up a speaker to play a song from violin which kieth likes to hear softly in the accompaniment, because now it's good Roman and Keith are going to have dinner here anyway. The yacht lights were turned on one by one until they were bright, but it looked quite romantic.

"Are you hungry?" Roman asked when he saw that the food was well prepared.

"Yeah," Keith replied, before Roman could leave, go to the bathroom first. Kieth went to look at the dining room table and saw that the dinner menu was actually Thai food including having a wine set. Keith chuckled slightly.

"You're going to get fucked," Keith said jokingly. I wait for Román for a while, and magnet returned and sat in the opposite chair.

"Do you like the food?" Roman asks Keith who nods

immediately.

"I like it a lot. By the way, can you eat it?" Keith asked in return.

"I can eat it, if it's not too spicy," said Román and the two of them sat down to eat dinner together. The gentle sea breeze and the sound of the violin made Kieth very pleased with this moment and he put some food on Roman's plate. As he explained what it was about, Roman ate everything Keith had given him, until he finished the meal, it goes so well with salty and sweet dishes, before the two of them sat down to drink wine together on the sofa.

"Keith, give me your left hand," Roman said.

"I'm not your dog," Kieth pretended to say, but agreed, moving closer to his lover. Roman took Kieth's hand before pulling something out of his shirt pocket and placing it on Keith's ring finger, the cold sticking to his skin. Making Keith raise his eyebrows slightly upon seeing that Roman had given him a diamond ring, Keith moved his hand back to look, he saw that there is a large diamond embedded in the ring in the middle, and the smaller ones are arranged in a short row, 2 rows on either side of the center diamond, which keith doesn't consider very much, I immediately look at Roman's face.

"Do you like it?" Roman asked quietly.

"I ordered a ring for you a long time ago, but it was slow because I wanted the best diamond, so I had a ring made for you," replied Roman.

"Is it just mine?" Keith asked, his eyes fixed on the ring on his hand.

"I have mine," replied Roman, before taking the ring, he saw that it is the same pattern as Keith's.

"Inside, my initials and yours are engraved," Roman said again, Kieth then took it from him and saw the English letter Rk, which made Keith look surprised.

"Couple rings?" Keith asks Roman. Roman nods.

"Come on, I'll put yours on you," Keith said, taking the ring from Roman's hand, to put it on Roman's left ring finger.

"You're very good. It's the size of my finger," Keith congratulated, where he looks into his eyes admiring the ring on her hand.

"Expensive, isn't it?" Keith asked.

"Well, but you better not know the price," Roman replied, because he was afraid that if Keith knew the price he wouldn't wear the ring.

"Well, if I knew the price I wouldn't have dared to wear it," Keith replied jokingly, which is in line with what Roman thought.

"But by the way......put it on your left ring finger like a wedding ring," Keith joked.

"If you want to dress up. Give it a good chance and let's have an event." which caused Keith to wave his hand from one Aldo to the other immediately.

"If you don't want to have the wedding, that's fine, but if for the record, you have to sign it," Roman said, forced.

"If you want me to sign it, I will. Your inheritance will be mine alone," Keith pretended to say. Roman held Kieth's left hand and a smile lit his mouth.

"If I die, my inheritance belongs to you. Of course, if I use it up, I won't be angry, but you have to use it only if you take the inheritance to use for others if it's not your family, that

day I'll come out of hell to drag you away with me." Roman said and finished putting the ring on Keith's ring finger.

"Why don't you think you will go to heaven?" Keith asked with a smile.

"Huh, since we've met, do you think I'll get up to go to

heaven?" Roman asked, prompting Keith to laugh.

"Then you have to spread your influence in hell first. When I come down to see you, I'll be fine," Keith said jokingly, before grabbing Roman's hand and kissing the ring on Roman's finger.

"Thanks for the ring," Keith said, arching an eyebrow at Roman, before holding up his hand to admire the ring. Roman felt good because kieth liked the ring he gave him.

(It's a good thing the ring isn't as fancy as the watch, otherwise I probably couldn't find a reason not to wear it) Keith thought secretly.

"I really don't have anything to give you," Keith said.

"I don't want anything from you, except that you stay eaten forever," said Roman, he thought about it, since he had everything, he just needed a trusted person to be by his side.

"You have that right now," Kieth replied with a smile, Roman letting out a small laugh. Keith lifted the wine and drank, in a good mood drinking wine, the music and the atmosphere, he can't help but lean his annex and lean on his boyfriend's strong shoulder.

"I want to see the stars, can someone turn off the lights at this point?" Keith said, Roman called Ming to tell him about it, he turned off the lights and then turned on the area where Roman and Keith were sitting, there could be dim light from other parts of the yacht, some, but they both clearly saw the stars in the sky, Roman arranged the sofa cushions to recline them so they could lie down. Now the two of them are lying down and looking at the stars next to each other.

"Pretty good," Keith said, and Roman responded in his

throat.

"Do I want a star?" Keith pretended to ask.

"You have to work with Nasa," Román replied. It made kieth laugh out loud.

"Haha, I thought you'd say you'd buy it for me," Keith said with a smile.

"I'd give you a star that I can't touch, but I can buy a star in your name, okay?" Roman asked.

"Ah, I've heard that the fan club gives an artist the name of Dao, that's probably what you mean," Keith said, remembering that he had heard the news about buying stars as is.

"Hmm," Roman replied.

"No more. I like something tangible," Keith said with a smile as he looked up at the stars in the sky before Roman grabbed Keith's hand and placed it over his own body.

"Do you really like this?" Roman asked in a hoarse voice, causing Keith to immediately move his hand away, with a hot face, he doesn't think Roman would tease him like that.

"Mr. Roman, who did you get into the habit of teasing like that from?" Kieth asked casually, he wasn't angry that Roman teasing him like this was simply unthinkable.

"From you", Román replied, leaving Kieth speechless for a moment and he can't argue because he likes to pretend, he likes Román a lot.

"If your subordinates saw this version of you, they would all be shocked," Kieth said.

"Heh heh", Roman just laughed in his throat.

"Or is this your identity?" Kieth pretended to ask back. He knew what his lover wanted, but he wanted to drink in the atmosphere for a while.

"I'm like this because of you," Roman said quietly, before turning around and pulling Keith slightly. Kieth then looked up at his lover's face in the dim light. Roman grabbed Kieth's hand and kissed the ring lovingly again making Keith's heart race.

"It's not late yet. It's early evening." Keith replied mockingly.

"So can you kiss me first?" Roman asked to go out again, in fact he could have kissed, but the atmosphere challenged him to ask to leave. Keith who heard him, raised both arms and wrapped them around Roman's neck.

"Here, just one kiss. I don't like to put live movies for anyone to see," Keith said with a smile before Roman leaned in to kiss him, immediately the two of them exchanged kisses, back and forth, hot tongues sweeping the floor. santo del vino, probably leaving in each other's mouths as evidence.

"Umm...uh" Kieth's moan sounded in his throat. Mixed with the music of the violin, the bodies crushed until Roman kissed harder and harder. It didn't do kieth much harm, but it did make his stomach tingle.

The sound of kissing rang out from time to time, Roman nipped lightly on Keith's lips. Keith then lightly bit Roman's lower lip in retaliation before pulling away from each other.

"It's good for you health to go to bed early," Kieth said with a smile that made Roman grimly through his teeth before standing up as he extended his hand to Keith. Kieth grabbed Roman's hand and got up to sit down and stand up, then both together returned to the room where Roman ordered his subordinates saying not to bother him if no one dies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 86 23
Maison Experiment. Will turn around life for Nathan and Norise. Hello my lovely friends This is a Fan Fiction of Nathan and Noris after they decided...
29.1K 1K 29
Will I, get the man of my dreams or will I be alone forever. He is a self made Billionaire , ruthless, cold hearted, playboy, always gets what he wa...
70K 2K 46
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Two) Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. Maxwell Augustu...
11.6K 273 16
This story is about Day and Itt. I read all of love syndrome books. And I'm not satisfied yet. So I want to write end of the story like I want.