Let's Play a Game (Ghostface...

Par Danniduhh

Just a book full of Ghostface smut, because why not? Plus

Fuck or Get Fucking Killed (1 of 2)
Fuck or Get Fucking Killed (2 of 2)
To Survive (1 of 1)
Deal Or No Deal? (1 of 2)
Deal Or No Deal (2 of 2)
I Like That (1 of 1)
We Like to Party (1 of 1)
Threes the Magic Number (1 of 2)
Threes the Magic Number (2 of 2)
Go To Sleep (1 of 1)
Drop Them Panties (1 of 1)

My Obsession (1 of 1)

17.5K 225 51
Par Danniduhh

"Damn it." Meg screams frustrated. "That bitch made this generator regress all the way."

Meg works on the generator and I kneel down to help her.

"It's okay...we'll work on it together." I whisper. "If that ghost bitch comes over here, I'll do what I do best. You already know the game plan."

Me and Meg work on the generator together. Another survivor comes and helps as well. Once we finish the generator, it roars to life, it's loud engine bringing all the attention our way.

I hear something rustle behind me and then I see the masked Ghostface. He's crouched down, knife at the ready, stalking his prey.

"Run...he's behind us. Find the last generators." I crouch behind a nearby pallet.

Meg runs off, following the plan. The other survivors follow her.

I start running and turn to see the Ghostface chasing me. I run faster my heart racing in my chest. I eventually run into the killer shack.

The killer follows me inside and I stare at them. Ghostface stares at me too, standing perfectly still.

We both already know what comes next.

He strides over to me and grabs my waist pressing my body against his.

"How long do we've got?" The masked man asked.

"Maybe fifteen, twenty minutes?" I guess.

He chuckles and drops his knife.

"We better hurry then..." he trails off.

He lifts his mask up enough to trail kisses down my neck. I run my hands along his body as he kisses me. The man pulls off my clothes and then lifts his garb up.

"I'll never get over how sexy your body is..." he states in a sultry whisper.

His lips find mine and we kiss each other passionately.

I reach down his underwear and grab his length in my hand. He bites my lip and kisses me deeply.

I move my hand up and down his length slowly as I kiss his lips. I feel him pulsing in my hand and he pulls away from the kiss.

He pushes me back and against a red locker. He squats down a bit so I can jump onto his waist. He holds me up and I help position his dick to my entrance.

He slides his dick inside of me and rolls his hips.

"You're so tight..." he huffs as he thrust into me slowly.

"Its been a while since we've done this." I say.

The man nods and grabs my butt holding me against the locker. I wrap an arm around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

He keeps thrusting into me, and I moan into the kiss.

"Harder..." I huff.

Ghostface rams into me a few times and then he slows down his pace again.

Outside, a generator gets finished.

Only two more...

"They're going fast today." He says.

I nod.

"Yeah...unlike someone I know."

The man chuckles and pecks my lips.

"A joker you are." He says.

He grips my waist and thrust into me quickly. He keeps his quick pace and I cry out.

"Shit-! Don't stop."

I grind my waist in time with his thrust and a jolt of pleasure runs through my body.

The man grunts into my ear as he slows down.

"Oh~!" He moans.

He pulls out of me and pecks my lip.

"Someone's coming down here." He states.

I quickly run to a corner grabbing my clothes as I do.

Ghostface walks away from me and lowers his mask, his garb falling back down on its own. He opens a locker near the stairs of the shack and slams it shut, hoping to scare off the person coming down to the killer shack.

Sure enough, the footsteps are heard above us, until they fade away. Ghostface walks back over to me and sighs.

"Stupid.." he mumbles.

He grabs my waist and kisses me again. I stroke his dick again as he kisses me. He kisses me slowly and I pump his length slowly. I only speed up once he kisses me deeper.

He moans into the kiss and thrust himself into my hand.

His hands travel down my body and then he stops kissing me. He grabs my hand from around his dick and holds them above my head.

I stare into the black space where his eyes are. Even though I can't see his eyes because of the mask, I know he's looking deeply into my eyes.

He presses his body to mine and guides his dick to my entrance. I stare into his eyes as he slowly enters me.

His breathing is heavy as he moves slowly inside of me and then back out again.

He keeps his slow pace, trying to savor the moment.

Another generator roars to life.

"F-faster..." I pant. "They're gonna finish soon."

The man nods and rams into me quickly. His dick slides inside of me and then back out, our skins slapping together.

"Hhh~ hhhh-! Shit you're so tight." He whimpers.

"Yes, right there, don't stop."

A small tremor of sensation flows through me. My legs shake and I throw my head back, hitting it against the wall. He grips my wrist harder as an attempt to stop my squirming.

His breathing is heavy and ragged as he moans.

"Shh- someone's gonna hear you."

I bite my lip but he's hitting all the right spots at the right time and I cry out again.

My legs give out and I come on his dick.

"Mmm~! Shit-!" He grunts.

He grabs both of my legs and holds them up for me as he keeps pounding me.

"Oh...f-fuck!" I whisper.

I bite my lip and close my eyes.

Don't scream, don't scream, don't scream, don't scream, don-

Another rumble sensation comes and I tighten around his dick as I feel myself about to come again.

"Yes~!" His voice shudders.

I feel his warm seed inside of me and I cum with him, thrashing and bucking my hips as I come. He pulls out of me, a panting mess.

The sound of another generator is heard. This one's farther off in the distance.

"Shit...they're all...gonna...escape." Ghostface says.

I shake my head no.

"No...they'll wait for me..." I say. "They'll wait and then come looking for me."

The man kisses my lips softly and then reluctantly pulls away once the sound of the exit gate echos in the shack.

"Hmmm...you better gain your composure and get out there."

I giggle and get up off the floor.

"The gates close Ghosty...come chase me to it so I can have a reason to be out of breath when I get there."

The man walks away from me and grabs my clothes for me. He helps me in them and then grabs his knife.

"You shouldn't come back with no cuts on you." He says. "If I was actually chasing you, you'd have some cuts on you."

I nod and hold out my arm for him.

"Don't go too deep like last time you fucker." I say as I clench my eyes shut waiting for him.

"Yes ma'am."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.1K 873 14
book one stu macher x female!oc x billy loomis
2.1M 63.9K 22
[ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.❜ They planned it perfectly, right down to the last drop of bl...
13.7K 201 21
(there's a weird plot to this) So, reader is normal or so it would seem, not soon after revealing a secret to one of the slashers she seems to have h...
291K 2.3K 35
⚠️UNDERGOING EDITING⚠️ Includes: Smut Killing Gore Descriptive s3x Cussing Abuse Sh R4p3 Flashbacks Female reader Billy-27 Stu -27 Y/n-26