Apocalypse: My restaurant is...

By Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infras... More

Chp 1
chp 2
chp 3
chp 4
chp 5
chp 6
chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
chp 11
chp 12
chp 13
chp 14
chp 15
chp 16
chp 18
chp 19
chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-110
111-121 finale

chp 17

423 8 0
By Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 17 The Old Man’s Superpower

  Wang Li, Xu Xiaojing, and Chen Youjing also gathered together without knowing why, waiting for Lin Luyan to speak.

  At Qin Simu's signal, the Qi brothers and sisters walked hand in hand to the snoring old man.

  My brother patted his chest to cheer himself up. The younger sister hid behind her older brother, only daring to turn sideways and squint.

  She was still a little scared of the suffocating feeling of being dragged away with her feet off the ground.

  Qi Yining glanced at the timid sister, took a small step forward resolutely, and shouted into the old man's left ear: "Grandpa, wake up, Sister Lin has something to tell you." "Huh

  ... Huh...huh..."

  The thin push squeezed out a circle of light in the darkness. Mr. Wang opened his eyes drowsily, keeping his eyes narrowed, and let out a "hum".

  Older people react slowly and speak loudly. Sometimes their unintentional words may sound like anger to children, and they can easily scare them.

  The old man has obvious acne and wrinkles on his face, giving him a fierce look.

  Qi Yining had secretly done a lot of mental construction. The moment the old man opened his eyes, the courage he had accumulated was instantly shattered. His legs were so weak that they were trembling. He put his hands tightly behind his back, even if he was scared, he still protected Qi Xiaoxin behind him.

  Lin Luyan, who noticed the situation here, glared at Qin Simu pretending to complain. Don't think that she didn't know who indirectly caused the child's emotional change.

  She walked over to help Qi Yining, "Old man, come here with the old lady. I have something to discuss with you."

  Mr. Wang nodded, patted his wife who was sleeping next to him to wake up, and motioned for her to follow him. The proprietress of the restaurant should have something to say.

  Old Mrs. Zhang, who had been running for her life these days, could not open her eyes, but she remembered that Lin Luyan was a kind-hearted girl who gave them food, so she gave them enough face and insisted on joining the impromptu meeting in the restaurant.

  With everyone present, the first small meeting of the restaurant's resident team, with Lin Luyan as the core, officially began.

  The entire audience was quiet and solemn, waiting for Lin Luyan to speak.

  Qi Xiaoxin couldn't help but let out a small burp, covering her mouth with her little hands, her dimples turning red with shame.

  As a specially invited attendee of the meeting, Xiaoxin felt that she had embarrassed her brother, so she pursed her lips and said softly, "I'm sorry."

  The three-year-old child's speech is relatively clear. Except for the two elderly people with poor ears, everyone else heard Qi Xiaoxin's apology.

  Look at what this troubled world has done to people. Even Little Douding has become so sensitive and worried, fearing that he will be disliked by adults.

  Why.

  Xu Xiaojing's tears were scarlet and translucent. If the situation was not wrong, she just wanted to hug this little girl and tell her in her own way that fairness in the world forces everyone to grow up, but there are also people who are willing to remain kind.

  Lin Luyan coughed slightly and signaled Qin Simu to distribute the materials.

  Ten pieces of paper, six in normal style, two with oversized fonts, and two without any Chinese characters on them, but covered with exquisite and easy-to-understand patterns.

  A simple house that looks like a restaurant is surrounded by several circles of similar sizes. There are several small figures painted on the outside. Some of the small figures are also marked with symbols of thunder, lightning, and fire.

  Very interesting.

  The Qi brothers and sisters held it as if it was their favorite toy, holding it in novelty. The meaning of the pictures was not very clear, but it was easier to understand than the words.

  Qi Xiaoxin is illiterate, and Qi Yining only knows some common characters with fewer strokes.

  Taking the paper respectfully, Yu Min took this opportunity to stare at Qin Simu for several seconds. When he was about to find out that he was peeping, he immediately looked away.

  His heart was beating wildly, and he obviously felt guilty.

  Lin Luyan had forcefully refused to stay in a restaurant before, but he never gave up on integrating here. Otherwise, he would not have thought of giving his two children his favorite figurine. Unfortunately, they refused to accept it.

  Yu Min felt jealous and complicated emotions intertwined in his heart. He carefully observed everyone in the restaurant, especially Lin Luyan's "confidant", Qin Simu.

  The man has a strong aura, handsome appearance, and full fighting ability. Just taking a few sneaky glances will put him under extraordinary pressure.

  Yu Min's intuition told him that Qin Simu was even more difficult to deal with than the restaurant proprietress.

  Xiao Jiujiu suppressed the throbbing in his heart, and Yu Min scanned the words on the paper.

  [Preliminary plan for the restaurant: to attract people with good moral abilities and ordinary people, and expand the venue when necessary. ]

  [Welcome to station near the restaurant and recruit a number of staff. They are mainly responsible for killing zombies to obtain crystal cores and promoting the restaurant to reliable human companions in the outside world. 】

  [Current personnel lineup: 3 people with super powers and 6 ordinary people. 】

  Seeing that everyone had read about the same, Lin Luyan asked the old man and old lady if she would mind revealing her powers.

  The Qi brothers and sisters were frightened by Mr. Wang and did not dare to get close to them. Qin Simu, who encouraged Qi Yining to talk to Mr. Wang, knew that he had not considered the matter carefully before, so he took the initiative to stand near the old man to relieve the boy. of fear.

  The Qi brothers and sisters discussed the meaning of the pictures in a low voice, but they seemed to understand, but a few of the others were literate, and there were three people with superpowers! Besides Xu Xiaojing, there are actually two such low-key lucky people?

  Yu Min's eyes widened and he looked in shock at the direction where Qin Simu and the old man were standing, with a "Sure enough" look on his face.

  He knew that Qin Simu was not just a pretty boy who just relied on his wife to make a living, he must be a powerful person with superpowers!
  The trio looked at Lin Luyan in surprise. The woman who could fight zombies alone turned out to have superpowers that she kept hidden. No wonder she was the operator of this magical restaurant.

  The chosen one does indeed make sense.

  Lin Luyan was amused by everyone's reaction: "Don't look at me, let me introduce to you, Zhang Juan, a spiritual power user, and Wang Daquan, a thunder and lightning power user."

  What? ! They all guessed wrong.

  The spiritual system and the thunder and lightning system actually appeared on two old and vicissitudes of life.

  Ci'ao, Yu Min couldn't hold back, and spoke a curse word faster than his brain.

  It’s not that he was angry, he just found it unbelievable. It could be included in the top ten news of Blue Star’s end of the world.

  Chen Youjing thought that Yu Min had already figured out who the real superpowers were. After all, from what he looked at, they happened to be two old superpowers.

  Now look at this reaction, it turns out that I guessed the wrong person, haha, this is normal, who has nothing to think about an old and seventy-year-old person.

  The two protagonists at the center of the topic are calm and relaxed.

  The old lady didn't hear what Yu Min said clearly, so she leaned over and asked loudly: "Young man, what are you talking about?"

  The old lady always liked to meddle in other people's business, and Yu Min was very excited at that moment. I really want to know what happened.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
48.4K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
13.9K 256 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...