Just My Luck (EXO, BTS, BTOB...

By lgfdani

BOOK 1 OF THE "JUST MY LUCK" SERIES! "Just my luck": an idiom often expressed when something bad happens. exa... More

Information
01 Change
02 School Trip!
03 School Trip Pt. 2!
04 Movie Night!
05 Loopy.
06 Evil
07 End of School Trip
08 Rumors
09 The Truth
10 Marriage
12 Honeymoon Pt. 2
13 Problems
14 "I'll reveal everything."
15 Just My Luck (Final)
Book 2!

11 Honeymoon Pt. 1

1.6K 60 12
By lgfdani

Sae Yeon POV

This wedding benefited everyone except my family and me, so I didn't participate in anything. Even if they called Taehyung and me to come up on stage, his family knew I would refuse, so they found excuses to avoid a scene. Therefore, all I did tonight was drink champagne. Not enough to get me drunk, but a little tipsy. I know that if I get drunk, a scene will naturally come out, so I should avoid doing so at all times haha.

Taehyung was sitting at his table with his and my family with Alice staring at him on the table next to his. Meanwhile, I was hanging out with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, So Eun, Ashley, and Min Hyuk. The Park Academy boys left probably because the wedding was super boring, can't blame them.

"Uh..." Baekhyun said pointing behind me, I looked behind me to see BamBam (GOT7). His Thai name is too long, so I just call him that, he's the son of the CEO of a Thai Corporation from Bangkok. His family and my family are trading partners, so we're pretty close, we used to hang out together when we were kids before he moved back to Bangkok.

"Oh, hey!" We hugged and he also hugged Ashley and he did his "boy handshake" with Min Hyuk. I don't know what it's called! XD. I was so happy to see another childhood friend, "What are you doing here?"

He replied, "For your wedding! Oh, we have to go to your parents, they told me to call you." I nodded, and I told Ashley and them that I'll be back. I followed BamBam to our table and Mom and Dad smiled.

"Darling~~~ Tell her!!" Mom yelled, oh mah gawsh, she's drunk. I sighed, and looked at my dad, he put his wine glass down to tell me whatever he needs to tell me. "You're going on your honeymoon today," My jaw dropped, ".. Your clothes are ready there, your hotel room, food, everything you need is ready. Umm, the Kim family wants a kid-"

"OKAY, STOP THERE. WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"L.A."

BamBam's face brightened, "Hey~ You're going to see Mark hyung!" I looked at the ground, "Oh, sorry..." BamBam said. Mark and I used to date because he was another childhood friend until I got arranged with Luhan oppa. Taehyung was staring at us this whole time along with his mom, and I think his mom knew why BamBam was saying sorry.

"Remember, dear, you're part of our family now, you're Kim Sae Yeon now," I smirked, "Why are you telling me this?" Mrs. Kim smiled, "Don't go around with other guys now, alright? Be careful. You're very pretty and-" She's really pissing me off now,

"What do you know? Please stop acting like you know what we're talking about and what he's sorry for. You don't know what our relationship is between me and Taehyung, between me and BamBam, between me and Mark."

And I left with BamBam following, "You know, I wish I could follow you to see Mark again." I smiled, "I'll text you and stuff, give me your number." We exchanged numbers and went back to Min Hyuk and everyone. I told them about how I'll be back tomorrow because of our... *gag* honeymoon. "AND SHE WANTS A FREAKING KID!" Everyone's eyes widened, and Ashley laughed super hard,

"Well? HAHAHAH, what are you.. PFFT... Gonna do?"

I shrugged, "Not gonna stay in the same room as him? I'll probably ask for another room." They all nodded.

"Mrs. Kim?" I didn't realize someone was calling me until this time, Chanyeol pointed him out,

"Were you calling me?" I asked, he nodded, "You're Mrs. Kim right?" I sighed and nodded, "What's up?" He's apparently my driver, and Taehyung's already in the car. I went inside the back with Taehyung, and we were both on our phones, I was on our group chat,

(CY: chanyeol

BH: baekhyun

SY: Sae Yeon

MH: Min Hyuk

A: Ashley

SE: So Eun

BB: BamBam)

Group Chat: "DUCKAYY MOMOOOOOO"

*You added BB*

A: Who that?

SY: BamBam

BB: Hello~

CY: Annyeong! Hey, princess, where are you?

SY: Still in the car on the way to the airport.

A: Want Min Hyuk and I to go with you?

MH: ?

SY: Sure (not sent)

Taehyung took my phone, "Hey, what the hell?!" I yelled, he smirked, "No, they can't come." I glared at him, "YOU WERE EAVESDROPPING?"

"Well you weren't talking to me."

"Do I have to?"

"Yeah, I'm your new husband."

"You know what you did wrong, and you know why I don't like this crap happening right now."

"Not my problem." What did I expect, him to beg for forgiveness? Kind of. Whatever, I don't care, I got my phone back and I saw him send, "No, it's ok." Ugh. When we got off the plane, I exited the plane area and I entered the airport. I saw thousands of Taehyung's fans glaring at me, and very few that ships us as, 'TaeYeon', gross. I was slowly walking out with my backpack with my personal stuff,

"Want me to help you with that?" I thought it was Taehyung, so i just ignored him until I bumped into someone. I almost fell, but I caught myself, "Yah!" I yelled, and I looked up to yell at Taehyung, but it wasn't him. Instead, it was Mark.

"Hey~" He said, his face hasn't changed since he left without telling me. I felt tears form in my eyes, and I'm yelling at myself not to let it drop. "Want me to take that?" He asked, I froze trying to make sure a tear doesn't drop, but it dropped onto the ground when Taehyung came and put his arm around me, (nobody noticed my tear). For the first time, I'm glad Taehyung is next to me.

Taehyung POV

Sae Yeon came out of the plane area without me, and she probably didn't notice, but oh well. I saw lots of girls with a poster with a picture of me and my name. Very few had posters that say, 'TaeYeon<3' which I found cute~

I went them and signed their posters, "OMGOMGOMG KIM TAEHYUNG IS SIGNING MY POSTER! AHHHH! CAN YOU GET MRS. KIM'S SIGNATURE TOO?!"

"Um, haha, I don't think so, she's really stressed right now, maybe next time!"

I kept walking when a girl was in front of me, "Hi...?"

"It's me! Lee So-Young! Y-You don't remember me?"

"... So Young..?"

*flashback*

"I like you, Lee So Young!"

"... You know what your dad and my dad are going to say..."

"I know our parent's relationship, but it has nothing to do with us!"

"Alright :)"

":)"

The very next day, my dad found out and yelled at me. He's forcing me to stay away from her, and she also transferred out of my 8th grade class, I'm guessing her dad found out too... Stupid Sae Yeon... Because of her, I can't date the girl I love.

*end of flashback*

I saw Sae Yeon in the corner of my eye looking at the ground with some guy in front of her. "Um... Yeah, I just remembered you.. I've got to go though, I'll probably see you around, bye!" I ran to them then slowed down when I got kind of close, and I put my arm around her. Why am I doing this?

Surprisingly, she wasn't pushing me away, "Do you know him?" The boy asked, EXCAAAAUSE ME! OUR MARRIAGE WAS ALL OVER THE WORLD!

"Yeah, we're married!" I said, and his eyes widened, "Do you know him?" I asked Sae Yeon with a smirk, she was about to say something until he interrupted,

"You're cheating on me, babe?"

WHAT?! CHEATING?! SHE GOT MARRIED! WHAT IS THIS PURPLE, PINK, BLUE, RAINBOW HAIRED BOY TALKING ABOUT?! I glared at him and he glared at me, "What are you talking about?!" I yelled, Sae Yeon looked at him and smirked, "Cheating? Shouldn't I be asking you that? You moved to here without saying anything, and you were here for like what, 4-5 years? Who knows if you dated other people here? It's not my business anyways, right?"

"Well, technically we never broke up..."

"Yeah, and who's fault is that?"

Wow, this is a really fierce fight, but I'm like super confused, were they a thing before? Like me and So Young?

Sae Yeon POV

Mark (GOT7) is the son of an Entertainment company CEO, and I used to date him. Sort of. I liked him and he liked me, but we never officially dated because I knew I was being arranged with to Luhan-oppa at that time, and I didn't want to make things complicated.

I thought somehow, the marriage would be broken, and I could marry Mark... but he left without a word. "... Let's just clear it up here, Mark." He looked at the ground, "but.. I still have feelings for you, I never stopped.." Taehyung shot a glare.

"I heard you dated someone in LA. Hyorin unnie?" He shot up, "Who told you that?"

"Tch, so it's true? I was just poking around with a rumor." He looked back to the ground.

"We're done, bye Mark." I walked past him to a limousine driver with Taehyung and my name on his paper.

"WAIT! SAE YEON!"

"ASHLEY?!" I turned around to see all of EXO-K, Ashley, Min Hyuk, BamBam, and Lay. "What are you guys doing here?" Taehyung asked as he high fived Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Well, at first we couldn't come, but Lay had another share in this airline XD" Min Hyuk said, we all laughed,

"Oh, sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding." Lay said, I smiled, "It's fine, it wasn't anything big anyways--"

"YAH!" Taehyung yelled, I glared at him.

"Who said I forgave you?" He smiled nervously and I rolled my eyes. "This is great, you guys can ride with us!" I said, Taehyung nudged me, but I ignored him. Suho spoke up, "Ah, no, it's fine! We actually have a shooting today, and we're leaving tomorrow morning. We're just saying our greetings here~ Lay is here to promote EXO-M~"

I nodded, and they left, now it was BamBam, Min Hyuk, Ashley, and Taehyung. "Let's go?" I asked, and they nodded, we took the limousine to the hotel, and I went inside to check in. "Hi, may I book two rooms?"

"Mrs. Kim?" The woman at the counter asked, I nodded, and she smiled, "You already have a luxury room booked for your honeymoon!" I laughed nervously,

"Haha, it's fine, just book one more..."

"Sorry, I can't do that... the owner of this hotel told me personally not to book another room for you two... I'm not sure why."

It was probably Taehyung's mom. Taehyung smirked and wrapped his hands around my waist, "We'll just take that room~" He said, I rolled my eyes, and took his hands off of me. I don't really have a choice when it comes to stuff like this.. I have to protect my family from going on the streets.

A/N: OOH GOT7 IS IN! Well two members... lol. Hope you guys like it so far.... I'm gonna try and update often!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 43 27
EXTRA CRINGE THE FIRST 6 OR 7 PARTS WERE WRITTEN BACK IN 2020....DON'T READ PLZZ What will happen if Min Y/n strangely makes 2 boys fall for her...
1.9K 23 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...
152 15 7
Yoongi: "Coffee with Suga": You are the only dessert he wants, and what he wants he gets. Jimin: "Lace, Rings and Jimin": He's wanted you for a long...
2.5K 148 33
Y/N is a simple girl maybe with many secrets, She transferred to South Korea for some personal reasons, she got admitted into Hybe high school, there...