Falling for my tutor

yonceshoney által

Megan has been facing a series of difficulties, including falling behind in school and dealing with a toxic h... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
🌚🌚🌚thoughts..

Chapter 11

1.4K 62 3
yonceshoney által

-Megan

21,728 likes                              View comments

*
Thursday

Today is a very exciting day for me, I feel like I've been waiting forever. This is the day I step foot into a studio for the first time in my life. To provide an extra boost of confidence and moral support, I made the wise decision to bring along my boyfriend, Jordan.

As the time approached, a mixture of excitement and anxiety started to swirl within me, causing my heart to race and my palms to become sweaty.

"Ma you gotta relax, you finna kill this shit." Jordan said trying to help me become calm.

"I know I know, it's just that it's gonna be people in the studio with me and I don't wanna screw up." I told him. I started pacing back and forth.

Jordan grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. "Calm down."

Ugh, he's the best, always making me feel better when I'm scared or anxious about something. I kissed him back. "okay okay."

Some guy in all-black clothes approached me. "Are you Megan?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Okay follow me." He said.

Me and Jordan followed him into this building, it was nice and extremely quiet. We walked into this dark room with a lot of speakers and other equipment that I can't even name.

Two guys and two females walked into the room.

"What's up, I'm Trey." Trey said and shook my hand.

"Hey. I'm Megan." I said and shook his hand back.

"My name is Serena, and this is Meeka. She is also a rapper, and if you ever require any guidance or support with your lyrics, she will be available to help." Serena said and pointed to Meeka.

"Nice to meet you both.." I said nervously. "I'm nervous as hell right now, so if it seems like I'm being awkward that's why." I told them.

Trey and the other guy laughed.

"Girl don't be nervous." Meeka said. "If you mess up it's all good, cause I fuck up a lot of my lyrics."

I chuckled. "Thank you."

I showed them the beat I wanted to use for my rap. They showed me how everything was done and they told me to get in the booth. When I got in the booth I put the headphones on and they did a sound check. Once everything was prepared, I started rapping the lyrics I rehearsed at home.

On a few parts, I didn't know what to say so Meeka helped me out. She's cool and I love her swag.

Jordan sat outside of the booth and recorded through the window. He was hyping me up the entire time.

~2 hours later~

"Alrighty, that's it for the rap." Trey said.

"How'd I do?" I asked

"Girl you did yo shit with that." Meeka said and dabbed me up.

I walked over to Jordan and sat down. "I can't believe I made a whole song."

"Now it's time for me to get up in that bitch. I know I got bars." Jordan said.

I laughed. "I don't think so, bae."

"Who's Beyoncé?" Jordan asked.

"Oh she's my tutor, I asked if it was okay for me to add her name to my song and she said yes." I told him and showed him a picture of her.

"Wait.." Jordan said and pulled the phone closer to him. "She looks familiar as fuck."

"She made the song 'Single Ladies'." I told him.

"Shole did. I also saw her singing at some nightclub-"

"When did you go to a damn club?" I asked and eyed him.

"If you'll let me finish." He said and rolled his eyes.
"I saw her on a video at a night club and she was singing a Mary Blige J song."

"Oh." I laughed, "and it's Mary J Blige."

"Yeah. You lucky that's your tutor though, she's pretty much famous." Jordan said.

"She is not famous boy. She's well known." I said.

"Same thing." Jordan said.

"Okay we have a stylist here, her name is Quisha. She's gonna do your hair and make-up for the music video. She also has clothes for you to try on." Trey said.

"Okay!" I said.

The next day

"How was it?" My momma asked.

"Yeah, I wanna see the video." My sister Monie chimed in.

"They should be posting it today. Also, where is dad? He hasn't been home in a few days." I said.

Monie rolled her eyes.

"He's out of town. He said he wanted time to himself." My momma said.

"Good, tell him to stay out of town." Monie said with a fake smile on her face.

"Cut it out." My momma said and eyed her. "Why haven't you been taking your tutor sessions?" My momma asked me.

"Ouuu somebody finna get in trouble." Monie said and looked at me.

"Monie shut the fu-" I stopped and looked at my momma. "The freak up."

"Look now. I'm sick of y'all and this petty shit." My momma stated. "Now, Megan why?"

"I've just been overwhelmed with some things." I told her.

"Overwhelmed? With what?" My momma asked.

"I don't wanna-"

"Look if it's about your father, I don't want him to get in your head. I won't let him ever lay a hand on you again, not on my watch." My momma said.

"Okay.." I mumbled.

"I promise. I know you girls don't believe me, but I'm trying my best as a mother. I'm not perfect but I'm trying." My momma said to me and Monie.

"We know."

After a conversation with my sister and mother, I spent around 30 minutes scrolling through TikTok. It was then that I became aware of the fact that I hadn't eaten anything all day, and it was almost 2 p.m. I decided to use DoorDash to order food from Chick-fil-A and waited til it arrived.

While eating my food, I watched the movie Scream.

"Ou shit!" I shouted because a part of the movie scared me. "Run! Why the fuck you not runnin'?!!"

I hate when people fall and run slow for nothing. Like if a motherfucka chasing me, I'm running like a track star. "oh nawl, I can't watch this shit. She is stupid as-"

My phone buzzed.

After texting Meeka back, I called Monie into my room to watch the video.

"Momma ain't gonna like this.." Monie said.

I smacked my lips. "Why you say that?"

"Sis, did you not hear what you said?" Monie asked and raised her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Girl bye, I'm grown."

"Bitch you just turned 18."

"Bye, get out of my room. Blowing the fuck outta me." I said.

"Whatever. You ate tho." Monie complimented me.

I smiled.

After sharing the video with Jordan, he gave me a call and we had a conversation. He expressed his admiration for the video. But, my mom told me since I am of age, she isn't mad at me. However, she did mention that it would have been better if I had chosen different words in the song.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.4K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
6.4K 234 19
A young Megan Pete loses her father and is left with her stepmother. Megan struggles to find love and when she think she has, it's not what you would...
129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
122K 1.8K 19
"Why do you hate me so much?" Short story 💋