A Hero's Blessing On This Won...

Por PhoenixTMC

Kieran Williams, technically once a streamer, ended up dying due to him lacking sleep. Being Isekai'd into a... Más

Chapter 1 - The Reincarnation
Chapter 2 - Welcome to Axel
Chapter 3 - Attempting a Kill Quest
Chapter 4 - Settling in at the Terāzu Inn
Chapter 5 - Forming a Party & 2 Weeks Training
Chapter 6 - The Witch of Calamity
Chapter 7 - An Expedition
Chapter 8 - A Dullahan Appears!
Chapter 9 - Some Catching Up & A Strange Communication
Chapter 10 - Following Along For A Purification Quest
Chapter 11 - The Dullahan Returns!
Chapter 12 - Phantom VS General Verdia
Chapter 13 - The Return of a Phoenix Along With Some New Friends
Chapter 14 - The Figure Cloaked In Darkness
Chapter 15 - An Un-Cleansable Curse!? & Omega Alpha
Chapter 16 - Confronting One's Demons

Introduction

1.1K 17 0
Por PhoenixTMC

Before we begin, I would like to throw out a quick note about this story. This is going to be an alternate storyline from a story that SSJ4_Sayu is going to be working on. This is mainly my take on my OC Kieran Williams and to give a basic to what his personality is like and how he would interact with others, including his decision making.

So with that out of the way, I do hope you enjoy this story as I ended up re-watching KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonder World! and I will say, I felt like making a story on it. So in this one, those who are aware of me being a Vtuber story writer, in this one, I will be adding Vtubers into the story, however they may have possibly gone through the similar reincarnation process.

That's all I have to say, so I'll see ya in the future updates!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

509K 15K 110
This is the sequel to my Multiverse's Shinigami (Multiverse x Gamer malereader) Book of Bleach book. Read that before reading this or else you'll be...
7.8K 304 18
When Y/N is traveling through the Johto region with their team of rookie pokemon, what will happen when Team Rocket is desperate to get their hands o...
111K 2.1K 51
When Rodeo (OC), gets a mysterious package with a literal killer queen helmet in it and wears it , he gets transported to the anomalous world of the...
47.6K 1.1K 25
The Miraculous have always existed, created at the beginning of the universe. Each Miraculous was created when a new something came into existence...