๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ...

By BooD0IScaredY0u

A Helluva Boss and A Hazbin Hotel fanfic about an Exterminator Angel who gets stuck in hell on accident, rate... More

Information ๏ฟผ
Prologue
Extermination day
Just as I Imagined
๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...
๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†ƒ, ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š, ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š๐š๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
+2 Friend
ษขส€แด‡แด‡แด… ษช๊œฑ, แดœสœสœสœ...
Lost and Found
Friend or Foe?
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•“๐•๐•–๐•ž
Introductions
ยกA start of a beautiful friendship!
"๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด" They said
A/N
How to escape from the fucking devil 101

Let me go, Valentino

70 1 0
By BooD0IScaredY0u

¡¡WARNING SENSITIVE TOPICS!!

SLAM!

"MMMHMMM!!"

"Oh shut up you whore!" Valentino spoke as he shoved Astro into the floor of the limo as Vox and Velvet stepped around him like he was. Astro tried to get up but Valentino quickly got in and sat down and used Astro's body as a foot cushion, making Velvet laugh and take a picture for her Instagram.

Astro was so tired and drunk he could barely open his eyes and fell limp on the floor but didn't fall straight to sleep. "Be gentle with him Val, you accidentally might kill him before we get to the good part..." Vox said as he laughed at Astro's pathetic states.

~✝︎~

Valentino roughly grabbed the back of Astro's hair and dragged him inside the V's tower with many sinners watching and filming him. Astro hoped that the alcohol would do something to help him in this situation but it didn't do much except make him dizzy and nauseous.

While they were in the elevator Velvet as Valentino "Soooooooo what are you going to do with Mr.Loser here?" Valentino just laughed and said back "I'm going to treat him like how I treat my whore when they misbehave but 10x worse..." When the elevator reached a certain level the doors opened and the V's said goodbye to each other as Velvet walked down the right Vox walked down the Left hallway and Valentino dragged Astro straight ahead.

Astro was still trying his all to yell, fight, or move to get out of this situation. Valentino was getting annoyed at this and when they finally entered a room Valentino threw him into a wall with all of his strength, causing Astro to whimper and whine in pain as his eyes looked up at Valentino in front of him who had a devious smile on his face.

" Usually would ease my whores into these, but you are different so we're doing this differently" Then Valentino grabbed Astro's neck and picked him up, choking him in the process. He then threw Astro onto the bed and forcefully pushed his legs open, causing Astro to freeze before started to push, kick, and pull anything to get him out of this situation.

Valentino just rolled his eyes and used his red smoke to pin Astro's arms up and spread his legs farther apart. Astro started to tear up.

"Now let's see what I'm working here with..." Valentino said as he slowly slid his hands down Astro's pants and grabbed at Astro's crotch. Valentino was shocked to find nothing there it was like touching the crotch of a Barbie doll, this made Valentino mad but made Astro relieved.

Then Valentino got another idea and pushed Astro onto his knees and used one of his fingers to move his head up to look up at him. "Since I can't use your hole I guess I have to use your other one." Astro felt his heart drop as Valentino finished his sentence. And his heart dropped even more as he heard the noise of a zipper going down.

~✝︎~

Astro felt sick.

Very sick.

He wanted to throw up.

Very badly.

Astro was chained to the bed and forced to lay on the floor like a sickly dog as Valentino lay comfortably on the bed above him. He didn't get any sleep besides when Valentino forcefully knocked him unconscious.

After hours and hours of silence crying and crawling at the chains they finally weakened and broke off. Astro wasted no time quietly getting up and moving towards the door and turning the knob to find it locked.

He turned to face Valentino to see that some keys were lying above his head. Astro quietly walked towards him and reached for the keys when he almost grabbed them. Valentino grabbed him by the neck and asked "What the hell are you doing..."

Then the door swung open to reveal Velvet was standing there and Valentino smiled and threw Astro to the side before getting up and greeting Velvet. "So Val can I borrow your toy for something..."

Valentino asked "What for? So you can fuck him?" Velvet rolled her eyes and said, "No, So that thing can try out some of my outfits that I made." "Can't your "model" do the work?" Velvet groaned and said to Valentino that Vox got upset over something and kill all of them and the show isn't going to wait for some other bitch to come and get the job.

Valentino stared at Velvet as Velvet stared back until Valentino sighed and said that Velvet could "borrow" him. Velvet laughed as he dragged Astro out of Valentino's room and Astro looked at Valentino as he blew Astro a kiss.

Then the door was slammed shut by Velvet as she went on to spill random tea from people that Astro didn't know as he was dragged down the same hallway as Valentino dragged him down yesterday except they went left.

Then they approached a door that had a passcode in it which Velvet put in. 8201. The Velvet made Astro sit on a pink couch as she went to get makeup and straightening iron.

Astro took this opportunity to get up and look for a window or a door to leave but Velvet came down way too early and forced Astro to sit down and be a "good doll" and let Velvet work her magic.

Velvet was different from Valentino, way less lustful and more playful but Astro's thought was quickly cut as Velvet "accidentally" stabbed mascara in Astro's eye. Velvet didn't apologize and just giggled as she grabbed a mirror and turned it so it would be facing Astro. Velvet gave Astro a full clown look even with the red blush on his nose, which made Astro extremely embarrassed but just as Astro was about to do something. Velvet took a quick picture of him and laughed while saying. "You look so stupid!" Over and over again.

Astro started to remove the makeup until Velvet screamed at him to stop because he was ruining her hard work but Astro didn't he was so mad and embarrassed at the same time it was a terrible feeling. Then Velvet mumbled the words "Do one more thing that cross me and I'll get Valentino to deal with you!" That made Astro stop and look at her. The velvet commanded Astro to apologize which he did. Then Velvet said to Astro that she needed him to try on some clothes since her model was "busy"

~✝︎~

After trying on a few different clothes that seemed to be getting tighter and tighter which made Astro uncomfortable and felt like he was going to be suffocated by a shirt or pants. Velvet laughed each time Astro tried on a different outfit and took a picture. Then Astro spoke. "Can I not do this?" Astro had to clear his throat before speaking. He didn't know why he asked if he could do something but it felt necessary for some reason.

Velvet looked at him seriously for a second and explained that she couldn't do that but maybe she could consider it. Astro nodded and continued to try on clothes until a loud knock came from Velvet's door and Velvet groaned in annoyance before saying "VOX IM BUSY RIGHT NOW, GO AWAY... PLEASE!!!" Then the door slammed open with a tv demon outside of the door with a mad look on his screen.

Then Vox went off on Velvet for being so loud and obnoxious and messy, etc, Velvet went off back before yelling out "DON'T TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT AT ME AND JUST..." She paused and looked around before looking at Astro and saying "Take your anger on that thing." She said as Vox snapped his TV face towards Astro which made him flinch. Vox then said, "Fuck you." Velvet walked over to Astro painfully grabbed Astro by the arm and started to drag him to his room, Astro guessed. Meanwhile Vox was letting out his anger at him, etc but Astro was sick of these people treating him like a toy.

Then they arrived at a door that Vox kicked open and threw Astro on the ground with a bunch of wires and Astro noticed that it was dark in here except for some screen lighting up the room. Astro was starting to stand up but Vox kicked him back on the floor and stared at him before he went silent and started to beat Astro while cursing at him.

Vox pulled at his hair and clothes and kicked at his feet, leg, groin, and stomach while he punched Astro's chest, arm, neck, and face until he went limp and tearing started to fall his face. After Vox was done beating the shit out of Astro he did a final kick in his head, kicking him down on the floor. Astro was surprised that he hadn't passed out yet.

Then Vox went out at Astro yelling, venting and just talking shit about his day about stuff like Valentino being a whore and Velvet acting like a child and people asking him stupid questions and how his employees fucked everything up today. Astro was not hearing it.

After a good 15 minutes of Vox venting to him, while typing or working on something on his computer, Astro snapped. "I DON'T GIVE TWO SHIT MR. "TV MAN". Astro said while saying the word "TV man" with sarcasm. Vox just looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"I'm tired of your people treating me like shit and throwing me left and right, up and down, laughing at me, fucking me without my consent. I'M SICK OF IT!" There was a pause "IM NOT YOUR FUCKING THERAPIST YOU UGLY ASS BITCH, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC PROBL—"

SLAM

Astro was sent flying into one of Vox's walls, making it crack slightly. Vox had sent a wave of electricity at Astro. Astro might have passed out for a moment before his vision came back to him but only blurry, his whole body twitched and writhed he was positive that his head was bleeding from the impact. Astro could do nothing as Vox got up and sighed as he walked toward Astro with death in his eyes. Astro wondered if he would come back if he died or just stay dead.

"You have the nerve to talk to me like that, you pest." Vox grabbed Astro by the collar and pulled his limp body that still was twitching with the electricity. "Take it back." Astro couldn't speak even if he wanted to. "Take... it... back..." Vox said again but this time slowly.

"F-Fuck y-y-you—" Vox shoved Astro to the side with a mad groan. Astro couldn't take another beating unless he wanted to die. "P-Please..." He begged, oh he sounded pathetic, honest pathetic. Oh god, he should have just killed himself a long time ago. He shouldn't exist he was so worthless.

"I... Don't w-want to d-d-die.." Astro's voice stuttered, he felt an electric shock with each word. He started to cry. "Then take it back—"

"PLEASE I'M SORRY. SO SO SO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I WANT TO LIVE I WANT TO ENJOY MY LIFE NOT END IT PLEASE I'M SO SORRY!!!" Astro said as he started to ugly cry as Vox stood there in shock.

"Please!" Astro begged "Please..." his voice getting weaker. Then just as he was going to beg again Vox grabbed him and sat him up on a wall and started to bandage his injuries as he said to him to be quiet. After a while, Vox spoke again "I'm going to lead you through the back door and when you get out go to the opposite side of town, I'll distract Val and Velvet and hopefully, they will forget about you, okay?" Astro nodded.

Just as Vox helped Astro back on his feet the door slammed open, hitting Astro in the face and knocking him back on the wall with a painful whimper. "Vox do you have that brat 'cause Velvet said you did?" Valentino said with Velvet behind him. Vox froze for a bit before Valentino asked him again. Astro fell back on the ground and looked down to see his necklace was broken. It was broken...

"What the Fuck!?"

Cassie looked up to see The Three Vs looking down at Cassie's angelic body with scared, confused, and angry eyes as Cassie's body couldn't take anymore and passed out. 'I hope when I wake up am dead' Cassie thought as her body shut down.

When Cassie woke up she found that she wasn't dead but was chained up in a different room. She tried to move but the chain bite back at her ankle, wrist, and horns, causing its pitch of bleed to drip down her body and onto the floor. She gives up. That was it. She was going to die and she was fine with it. She doesn't give two shit. She was just tired. Then the door was open gently to reveal the three V's walking in. First Valentino then Velvet and last Vox who didn't dare to look at Cassie.  "You have a lot of questions to answer"

Valentino spoke while showing Cassie all of his teeth. Cassie didn't say anything. Then the V's went off asking her questions which she responded to half of them. She was so tired she passed out for a moment before Valentino pulled at the chain around her horns to bring her back to earth.

Cassie cried and even begged for death which she regretted as soon as Valentino and Velvet laughed at her. Vox didn't do anything. Then Valentino said to Vox to shock Cassie again to see her painful reaction which Velvet agreed to. "Guys..." Vox paused to look at Cassie before continuing "Maybe we would stop... Before we killed the "poor" thing... of course."

Valentino rolled his eyes before leaving the room with Velvet following behind him. Vox stared at Cassie before saying he was sorry and leaving the room with Valentino and Velvet. Overing the next day Cassie was toyed with, fucked with, humiliated, laughed at, talked down to, pointed at, and stared at which Cassie took. She cried herself to sleep after the day was over. She was so tired. She should just bag her head against the wall until she kills herself. Then outside the door, she heard muffled voices but it was pretty clear that it was the V's talking.

"What should we do with that thing tomorrow?"

"Maybe we should put it on a leash and show everyone how powerful we are"

"Not a bad idea Vel."

"Guys we need to focus—"

"Omg, what if Val opens a show that makes people pay his soul for a quick fuck with that thing!"

"Hmmm, maybe~"

"What if I cut off that thing's wings and make it into a fashionable dress."

"You would look fashionable!"

"Thanks, Val!"

"GUYS!!"

"..."

"..."

"We should be careful with it, what if there are people with more power than us looking for it."

"Vox why do you always have to be a buzz kill"

" I'm not being a Buzzkill I'm just stating a fact"

" yeah, a buzz kill"

" you little-, how about we discuss this tomorrow let get some rest.."

" fine whatever for you babe~"

Then Cassie heard footsteps getting quieter and quieter which might mean that the three V's must have left. Cassie was terrified at what they said, Cassie was also filled with anger, sadness, shock, and so many other emotions. It was killing her slowly then without realizing it Cassie broke through the chain that was on her left wrist.

Cassie paused but only for a moment then she tried to take the chain on her right wrist but the chain on her horns was making it nearly impossible for her to turn her head so she focused on taking off the chain on her horns, but it was almost like it was super glued onto her horns. Then she looked around the room to find something to set up until she stumbled upon, a hand saw.

Then Cassie remembered when Vox visited her that day alone, Vox didn't say anything or even look at her. He just walked over to the window in her room and did something with it before leaving Cassie was so tired that she didn't even notice Vox dropping something on "accident."

Cassie paused at this discovery with half of her brain working she decided to make the decision. Cassie, with trembling hands, grabbed onto the handsaw and slowly started to see the chain off but it didn't work so she tried again, but with more force, but it didn't work. She tried over and over again not giving up on trying to saw the chain off but at last it didn't work.

Cassie took a breather, her free hand was growing tired. Then she realized that she had to saw off a different part.  Cassie sighed and bit her tongue before raising her hands and starting to saw off her horn, luckily the chain was on one of her horns, and not both. What felt like 50 painful hours. The top half of her horn was off. Cassie gasped as she was holding her breath and almost passed out due to the loss of oxygen. Then she spotted a camera in her room. The lights seem to be flicking off and on.

It looked at her before the camera seemed to nod at her which she was convinced was her imagination. Then she turned her head and unchained her other hand and ankles. With wobbly legs from sitting down for so long, she stood up. She almost fell back down immediately but hung onto the chain for support. She took a five-minute resting break to calm down before limping her way to the window.

After a while of trying to open it, it worked, the window opens a click. Then she realized what Vox was doing at the window. She looked down and saw that she was on the third floor and below it was an opened garbage dumpster. She knew what she had to do and sighed.

She took one final, look at the camera and mouthed the word "thank you" before jumping through the window.

(3088)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.6K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
26.8K 975 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
4.4K 269 19
When a certain divine intervention causes chaos in heaven's council, it is your duty as the Ophanim angel to protect the peace between heaven and hel...
42.1K 1.4K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...