Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(4) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(3) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(5) P.O.V
(6) P.O.V
(1) Strangers
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(3) Memories
(8) P.O.V
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(9) P.O.V
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(3) Sweets
(1) Seduction
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy
(5) Lessons

(2) Memories

261 9 0
By DrippingFantasies_

I M A N I

    Friday

    10:00 am

  "Bitch i'm nervous. You know I don't mess with these folks for real. Like why did we even have to book the same flight?", I rant to Kennedy has I pack the last of my belongings. I squeezed in a bottle of lotion before closing my bag completely and tossing it with the other suitcase.

   Kennedy follows me around the house as I turn off lights and lock doors. Unplugging random things that i'm not using or won't be using for the next week or so. "I think it'll be fun, especially because some people we haven't seen in years", she responds and I nod in somewhat of an agreement. I mostly have plans on doing my own things , this might sound bad but Mariah hooked us up with a discount. I don't how she did it but i'll be using it to my full advantage.

   "I guess, you know i've never messed with Destiny and all them though. They act like they can't handle they liquor and you not finna embarrass me",  I grab my bags and we roll them outside. Joseph offered to take us to the airport since he wanted to see me beforehand.

   "For real they got different laws and shit", Kennedy laughs and I smirk before hopping in the passenger seat.

   "Y'all ready", he asks and I nod. "They got wifi and shit in Jamaica?"

    "We're staying at a resort, you act like we finna be in the middle of nowhere", I reply at his dramatics. It's one thing to be concerned but I felt like he was laying it on thick. "You know I don't answer my phone anyways", I remind him and he sucks his teeth.

I lived my life on do not disturb.

  Especially when it came to people I didn't want to be bothered with. The only people I rushed to pick up the phone for is immediate family. Unless I have some time on my hands, I rarely chop it up on the phone. I rather you just come see me in person.

    "Okay Imani, just wanna make sure you good"

I pat his shoulder, "I appreciate that", I kiss his cheek to ease his nerves. I knew what the real issue was but I wasn't going to address it with Kennedy in the car. I didn't want him to think I was putting on a show for my friend because that's nowhere near the case. "Aww", Kennedy coos from the backseat and I instantly pull away. Stuff like that just turns me all the way off from the gesture, I don't know how to explain it. One of the reasons why I don't do PDA, I find that to be annoying.

    Shortly, we pull up at the airport. Joseph hops out to take our suitcases out the trunk. Once he finishes, he walks up to me with his lip poked out. I meet him halfway, sharing a brief kiss before we part ways. "Text me when you land", he smacks my behind and I mush his head.

   "Will do"

    "Y'all be safe", Kennedy and I wave at him before making our way inside. We maneuver through the crowd of people, standing in the line so our bags can be checked. As I went through the detector, I saw our classmates from high school sitting with their luggage. They locked eyes with me and smiles appear on their faces and a look of shock from no other than Kofi. I feel my cheeks warming up and I avert my eyes back on the task at hand. Grabbing my luggages, I follow behind Kennedy as grabs a seat next to Mariah and Destiny. I sit at the end between Kennedy and Luca who's staring a whole in my face.

   "I'll never understand why you're so fake", Luca pretends to be upset and cross his arm. "When the last time we talk?"

"Here you go", I roll my eyes playfully knowing that we haven't talked in a while.

   "Damn y'all fake as fuck, cause you ain't even speak to me", Malcolm throws his hands up and I hop up. I rush over to him and bend down to give him a hug. We have never been close but we had one of those comic relief friendships. "Hey, my friend", he stands up and rocks me side to side.

     We break away so he can give Kennedy a hug too, as I spoke to the others girls. We all sit and talk before it's our time to board the plane.

____________________________________

K O F I

  5:00 pm

     We exit the shuttle, toting our bags behind us. I walked inside, standing in the line where people can check in. "I can't believe you didn't want to share a room. This is suppose to be a bonding trip and you trynna be boujie", Malcolm says to me with a chuckle and I laugh in his face.

"I just like my space", I walk up to the register and exchange information with the receptionist. I get the keys to my room, and walk back to the group where everyone waited for me. My eyes falling upon Imani who avoided even looking my way. My eyes never left her, gazing over her figure that has developed tremendously since high school. She wore biker shorts and a white crop top, her goddess braids pulled into a ponytail. She turns around, locking eyes with me and I shoot her a smile.

Imani rolls her eyes as she tries to refrain from smiling. Something that's impossible to do when she's around me. I just have that effect on her.

"Okay so we can get settled in our rooms and meet back up in like thirty minutes at the pool", Mariah tells everyone has we go our separate ways.

I unlock my door in awe. I've been out the country a few times but the views will always surprise me. The hotel room looked like a mini loft.

As I unpack, I look at the view outside, seeing that I have a clear view of the ocean. I can see people jet skiing and taking boat rides. Everyone has a big smile on their face as they live carefree.

I change into my green swim trunks with some matching crocs to complete the look. I throw a towel over my shoulder. Opening the door, I see others coming out their room about the same time. "My man, have you seen the hoes? It is some baddies floating around this resort", Luca rubs his hands together. He wasn't lying, there are some fine woman out here. I would be a fool to pass up the opportunity but my mind is on someone in particular. "Yeah it is so don't run them away with your corny ass pick up lines", I retort.

"Did you fall from heaven is top tier!", Luca defends himself and I stifle a laugh as Malcolm comes our way. We all take the elevator to the first floor. We go the back, seeing a completely different building catered to the pool area. There's four different pools, a lazy river, and two jacuzzis. There's an all inclusive bar along with food spots that you can eat from. I do a double take seeing Imani and Kennedy over there with wide smiles as they pictures of their margaritas. "Just go talk to her", Malcolm puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I just don't want it to be awkward. Its already like she's been dodging me"

Luca shrugs, "Don't take it personal. She could be thinking the same as you."

"We can distract Kennedy so you and Imani can talk"

"Okay cool", I say as we walked up.

"What y'all drinking", Malcolm stands by Kennedy and Luca stands on the other side of her. "How long did these take", he refers to her straight back braids, picking at the curly ends.

"Can y'all back the hell up? Y'all already smoked?", Kennedy asks making them laugh. "I'm deadass, y'all can't be sober doing this shit"

"Yes they can, they've always been dumb as fuck", Imani speaks as she takes another sip of her drink.

Luca shakes his head, "so mean for no reason".

"Oh shit let's go help Destiny with those bags", Kennedy saying noticing her and the other girls trying to carry that big ass cooler full of ice. They all went and Imani prepared to stand up until I grabbed at her arm. She raises an eyebrow at me and slowly sits back down in her seat. "We got a problem?", I ask softly and she shakes her head. "So why we ain't speaking?"

"You ain't say nothing", she shrugs. I come in between her legs, looking down at her. Under my gaze, she shifts in her seat. "It ain't much to talk about either", she adds and I scoff.

"But you think ignoring me is gonna ease the tension"

She throws her hands in the air. "It's no tension to ease. We use to be friends, I fucked up by fucking with you and I take accountability for that".

It stung. I'll be lying if I said it didn't. The bartender slides a shot over to me with a look of sympathy, "its on the house".

"Wow, thank you", I say in disbelief. Did a nigga look that butt hurt?

We did have something special but I believe it came about at the wrong time. Our schedules didn't align and I wasn't mature enough at the time to juggle both. Imani lacked in certain areas too but I have no problem taking most of the blame. I just hate something that sparked innocently turned into something ugly. Something that it hurt me to think about. Gives me the feeling that I let her get away.

"So this is how it's gonna be the whole trip? I want to clear the air Imani."

"I'm good, Kofi", she states without a second thought. She hops off the stool. "Plus i'm in a new situation now so I promise i'm good. I've moved on, you should too"

I smirk at her, "Who says I haven't?"

She laughs, "I'm sure you have cause you'll stick your dick in anything if that means fleeing commitment". My smirk drops into a shock expression but I quickly cover it up with a smug look. She giggles before walking away, joining the other girls who were in the process of blasting music to start partying.

Watching her interact with them caused me to toss the shot back. I knew seeing her on this trip would tear me up but we'll definitely be talking again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 100 40
𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂 π—‚π—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 senior𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—Œπ—π–Ύ π—†π–Ύπ–Ύπ—π—Œ π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ 𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—‰π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‰π—…π–Ύ. 𝖲𝗁𝖾'π—Œ π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‡ 𝖻�...
41.9K 662 16
cute intricate short stories with our husband! faceclaims of every shade <3 *no smut..borderline scenes included* please vote, and comment if you enj...
180 22 10
The title says it all hehe... Enjoy my Maves❀️ Request is also open.πŸ₯°