EVIL REINCARNATOR

By SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... More

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY
CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 43: ISSUES
CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER
CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.
CHAPTER 74: UNEXPECTED.
CHAPTER 75: RAINBRIDGE ESTATE BALL

CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT

47 4 0
By SamJoe3124

INSIDE HELENA'S ROOM

THE NEXT DAY.

As the morning sun rose and its light enveloped the moon, Grace transformed back to her human form.

"Ahhhh-hhaaaaa... It's morning already."

Grace said while yawning, as she stretched her body, feeling a bit sore. She opens her eyes and notices that she wasn't in her room but in Princess Helena's room.

"Oh, no, not again."

Grace said in a panic as she stood up from the ground quickly and searched for a cloth to cover her body. She glanced towards Helena's bed and was surprised when she found it empty.

"Huh? Why is the princess not on her bed, staring at my body as she always does?"

Grace said in her mind. But for some reason, she felt disappointed that Helena was not there to stare at her.

"What... am I thinking?"

Grace thought, shaking away her naughty thoughts about a seven-year-old princess.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

After hearing a knock, Grace turns her gaze quickly toward the doorway.

—---------------------------------------------------------

GIGGADON EMPIRE INNER CAPITAL

ROYAL KNIGHT ORDER 3RD SQUAD BARRACKS

ROYAL KNIGHT 3RD SQUAD LIEUTENANT'S REINER OFFICE.

*CREAK* *DOOR OPENING*

The door opens as Lieutenant Reiner walks in with two young knights following behind him. After he entered his office, he walked behind his work desk and seats.

"So, what is it that's so important that you have to report this early in the morning? Trainee Knight Henfrey and Anna."

Lieutenant Reiner asked the two trainee knights, who stood in front of his desk. While he takes a file on his desk and reads it.

Trainee knights are interns who passed the written and basic physical knight qualification exams. But before they become official knights, they have to reach the realm of Grandmaster Knight. This requires them to have the ability to control mana.

And In the event that they fail to reach the Grandmaster realm after three years, their title as trainee knight would be revoked. Never having the chance to become a knight again.

After he asked, they both stared at each other before nodding.

"Lieutenant Sir, while patrolling the outer capital we–we heard about a strange rumor that has been going around recently. The common folks say, that in the past few months, they have heard the howls of a beast, and some say they have seen a beast-like figure with bright golden eyes jumping across buildings. And we think this thing might be the perpetrator of the recent kidnappings."

Trainee knight Anna said, in an ecstatic tone.

"Hmm..."

*BANG*

After listening to her words, Lieutenant Reiner closed the file in his hand aggressively as he places it on the table before sighing.

"Sign... and what proof do you have that this 'monster' of yours exists? It can't be that you believe the words of some drunk commoners, right?"

Lieutenant Reiner asked with a serious expression as he stared at Anne.

"Well... I don't have any evidence yet, but I will—"

Before she could finish speaking, Lieutenant Reiner interrupts.

"This is the knight order, not a playground where we chase ghost and monster stories made up by some drunk commoners!"

Lieutenant Reiner said in a loud and angry tone.

"There are magical detection devices around the capital that would alarm us if there was any sign of a magical beast or creature, in, or close to the capital. So... stop chasing fairy tales and do your job as a trainee knight as best as you can, until your three years are over. Now, leave if you have nothing important to report."

Lieutenant Reiner said in an angry tone.

"Yes, Lieutenant sir."

Henfrey and Anna saluted as they turned around and walked toward the doorway.

"I wonder why His Majesty would allow women to join the knight order. No matter how hard they try they would never become real knights. Hmph."

Lieutenant Reiner whispers loudly as Anna and Henfrey were a few steps away from exiting the office.

After hearing Lieutenant Reiner's words, Anna clenched her fists and bite her lips with an angry expression as she walks out of the office.

—--------------------------------------------------

ROYAL KNIGHT ORDER 3RD SQUAD BARRACKS HALLWAY.

*BANG*

Anna punched the wall in a fit of rage and her fist began to bleed. She placed her head on the wall as her hair fell to block her face.

When the emperor declared that if a woman passed the Royal knight order requirements, she could become a knight. I studied hard and trained even harder to pass the knight exams to become a trainee, but now that I am here, what is the use of all that training if I can't control mana? Keuk! ... what is the use of all those years of training?"

Anna said as she cried.

"Anna...!"

Henfrey yelled in an angry tone.

Anna turns around immediately, shocked to see an angry expression on Henfrey's face. She had known him since they were toddlers, and this was the first time she saw such an expression on him.

Henfrey walks up to Anna and holds her by the shoulder before saying.

"Don–don't let that p - prick... yes prick of a lieutenant, tell you what you can, and cannot do. We have known each other since we were kids and you are the strongest person I've ever seen. Even though you might not be able to use mana but that's not the only way you can become a knight. You can become a knight without mana if you can perform a meritorious service. "

Henfrey said.

"Don't you think I have been trying to perform outstanding deeds!? But whatever I do has already been done by all the men, and they did it better than I ever could."

Anna said with a sad tone as she turns her face away.

"There is something you can do that others have not done."

Henfrey said in an enthusiastic tone.

"What is that?"

Anna looks back at Henfrey and asked in a curious tone.

"You can be the first to catch the beast, that even the empire's magic detection device could not detect, and you could also solve the kidnapping case. You can catch two birds with one stone."

Henfrey explained.

"Didn't you hear what the Lieutenant said... it might just be a fairy-tale story, and even if the beast is real, I only have four months left before I am kicked out of the royal knight order."

Anna said.

"As I said before, you can't listen to what that prick says. And four months is a lot of time for us to find the beast."

Henfrey said in a reassuring tone.

"We...?"

Anna said with a curious expression after hearing Henfrey's words.

"Yes, we. I am going to help you find the beast. I can't just leave my friend all alone now, can I?"

Henfrey said with a big grin on his face.

*BANG*

"OOFF!"

Anna punched Henfrey in the stomach as she turns away, hiding her blushing cheeks.

"What an idiot... but thank you."

Anna said, thanking him in a quiet voice.

"Urgh... did you say something?"

Henfrey asked while still crouched on the ground, recovering from the pain.

"No, I didn't say anything. Let's go."

Anna said.

—----------------------------------------

MEANWHILE IN HELENA'S ROOM.

"You–you, what have you done with her Highness, you pervert!?"

Nora yelled with an embarrassed expression after entering the princess's room and saw Grace, standing in front of the princess's bed almost naked, with only a piece of cloth covering her.

*WHOOSH*

*BANG* *DOOR CLOSES*

After Nora yelled, Grace moved at a superhuman speed, shuts the door, and placed her hand over Nora's mouth.

"Shush - shush... be quiet. What if someone heard you?"

Grace said, not noticing that the cloth she used to cover her body had fallen off.

But Nora could not hear what Grace said because she was still in shock at how Grace could move at such superhuman speed.

"Nora... Nora!, can you hear me?"

Hearing Grace call her name snapped Nora out of her shock.

"Mmph...!"

Nora muffled. As she attempted to speak. But was unable to.

"I said I'll release you, but you mustn't scream. Do we have a deal?"

Grace asked in a soft tone, trying to calm Nora.

"Mmph...!"

Nora muffles as she nods her head in agreement.

"Sigh..."

Grace breathed a sigh of relief after seeing Nora's nod. She could not believe she was close to being executed for being a pervert.

"... ok, am letting you go in three... two... on–"

*VROOM*

While Grace counted, a black hole appeared over Princess Helena's bed, leaving both Grace and Nora stunned.

While stunned, they noticed a person jump out of the black hole and land on the bed.

*BANG*

"PRINCESS!?"

Nora and Grace said with surprised expressions and tones.

After landing on her bed, Helena noticed Grace and Nora standing close to the doorway of her room.

"Woah... that's sooo erotic."

Helena said with a perverted smile as she saw Nora being restrained by Grace, who was naked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 6
Pharuan escaped the prisons of the abyss and the demon who had him chained, but a life always hunting or being hunted is not much of a life. Keeping...
71.2K 3.7K 18
In which Jeongin's tutor becomes a little... wolffish. Werewolf au Disclaimer: This story is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
4.7K 89 20
A lone traveler meets a young man who hides a supernatural secret; he's a werewolf! What adventures awaits these two individuals? Alternate Universe ...
74.4K 3.5K 57
Shen Wei and Yunlan meet again in their next life. However, Yunlan was born with his past memories of how Shen Wei killed him. His life purpose now i...