๐““๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ||...

Por blackholelover

.,๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜, ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–โ .โ ๏ฝกโ * . . . (๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ข.) โœง-โ โ˜†-โ โ˜†... Mais

โœงRules+information.
Dwarf Planets, Planets, Stars, and Moon requests here! ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒ‘
Galaxies, Blackholes,Nebulas, and other space object requests here! โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ›ธ
โ˜€๏ธA Hold In Ones Arms๐ŸŒ
๐ŸŒill Distressโ›…
๐Ÿฅ€ His Savior ๐ŸŒ
๐Ÿ”ธ๐ŸงกAlone Time๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”ธ
๐ŸŒŸ Fates Inevitable Separation ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ Chaos Unrolls ๐ŸŒ 
๐Ÿช Insecurities ๐Ÿ’”
๐ŸŒง๏ธ A/N ๐Ÿ’Œ
๐ŸŒ Far Too Late ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
๐ŸŒŒ Something About You.. ๐Ÿ’—
๐ŸŒ Unspoken Frustration ๐Ÿ’ข
โœท[ ๐™Œ&๐˜ผ ]โœท
๐&๐€ || ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ŸŒผ

๐ŸŒ Sorrow Point Of View ๐Ÿ–ค

1.5K 28 83
Por blackholelover

-Earth angst,
-Ending 1 out of 2,
-Requested by: D4ydr34m3r_all_24_7

⚠️ TW: MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION, SUICIDE ATTEMPT. ⚠️

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

Black.

That's all he could see around him.

What more did life have to give him?

It's the same everyday.

Follow your orbit, not too close, not too far, he has to be just right. Perfect.

Of course, this only applied to him. Like always, having life has consequences. He loathed it.

He loves every soul living on him, but it pains him whenever they do things on his surface.

Every single second, there's someone drilling holes in his land, polluting water, using dangerous chemicals without a care in the world, wars, disagreements, rampages, everything someone can describe as hell.

He hated to admit it, but it truly does feel like hell.

Nevertheless, he'll keep them safe. Until they leave him for another planet, he'll stay right in his orbit.

Yet, the persistent feeling of giving up is slowly begining to win him over.

He's holding onto a thin thread of yarn, his grip is slowly loosening on the string, into an endless pit of doom.

He can feel himself spiraling over all these emotions, jumbled together into one big, confusing mess.

How is he even supposed to feel?

Earth sat there, reminiscing and collecting his lost and jumbled thoughts.

He sent Moon to play with Phobos and Deimos, he didn't want to be selfish or anything, but he needs some space to process everything.

Not to mention, he doesn't want to anchor Moon down with his depressive thoughts.

He just needs to take in everything. It's all so sudden.

Maybe then he'll get his life back on track, maybe then his humans will start to become more advanced.

Maybe he's the reason he's dragging everybody behind.

It was just, so tempting..

So tempting to just let the Suns heat finish him off.

It's not like anybody would care.

His grip tightens, as he curled up into a ball.

This is so stupid, he's so stupid!

All he does is complain, complain, complain.

Humans here, humans that, too cold, too hot, it's ridiculous to him.

Others have always treated him like a special child, and he's sick of it.

Yes, he does in fact need help with some properties, but still, sometimes, they can take it way too far.

He never wanted this.

He's tired of life.

All of a sudden, a loud thump was heard in front of him, making him flinch in surprise.

He slowly looked up, witnessing a pissed off Mars holding Moon, who's clinging onto his arm for dear life, not planning to let go anytime soon.

Before Earth could even muster a word out, Mars violently shaked his arm in an attempt to get Moon off, and as stubborn as Moon is, it ofcourse, didn't work.

Mars growled and kept shaking his arm, "Get off of me you little flea!" Moon glared at him and bit his arm.

Mars let out a yelp, finally getting Moon off as moon hit the floor with a thump.

"..damn it! Earth, control your moon! I swear he has rabies!"

Earth just stared at them, disorientated. He slowly got up and walked towards Moon, checking if he got harmed on the landing.

Thankfully, he's injury-free.

Moon blew raspberry at Mars; to which Earth scolded him.

Earth sighed and shoke his head in disappointment. "Moon, you should know better." His voice was ruff, quite raspy.

He turned to face Mars, "Sorry, Mars. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again."

Mars stared at him for quite a while, crossing his arms while thinking.

"You sound, and look like shit." He paused looking down and rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

He swallowed before speaking, "are.." he sighed and facepalmed himself. "-are you okay?!" It came out as a rushed sentence.

Earth paused, is he okay? Yeah, he's.. fine.

"..of course I am-" Mars interrupted him with a relived sigh. "Good. You know I'm not good with that comfort crap."

Earth forced a smile on his face, momentarily vanishing as Mars turned away and started to walk back to his orbit.

It was almost his turn for Suns daily check on every planet.

By now, he'd probably checked on all the gas and ice giants, including dwarf planets.

If Earth isn't mistaken, he takes atleast five to twenty minutes on every planet, plenty of time to plan his next course of actions, carefully.

Moon rubs his head in discomfort, Earth looks over and sighs, seeing a bump he missed when checking for injuries.

He grabbed moons head carefully and looked over to inspect the now, bruised bump.

He rummaged through his supplies, ending up with a freezing ice pack.

He kneeled down to moons height, pressing the ice pack firmly on his head, Moon winced and squealed, jumping around like a little mouse.

"That hurts!!" Earth gently grabbed him by the shoulder to hold him in place.

"I know, I know, it'll be okay, calm down."
Moon sniffled and wiped his tears, once the pain has settled to a minimum amount, he grabbed the ice pack from Earth to keep it on his head himself.

Earth sighed and looked over, watching Sun and Mars converse about who knows what. He had about ten minutes left to think, though, it'll be harder with Moon now.

What's he even supposed to do at this point?

He's way too tired to think or express emotions right now.

He's just depressed right now, he'll get over it... eventually.

Moon sticks his tounge out in concentration to keep the ice pack balanced on his head, Earth smiled ever so slightly.

He sighed, leaning his head against the wall.

As much as he hated to admit it, he really didn't want to live anymore.

Moon noticed his strange behavior, and stopped balancing.

The ice pack fell to the floor as Moon flinched from the loud thud. He kneeled down and placed it back on his head, walking towards Earth.

Moon sat down next to him, staying silent as he eyed Earth in suspicion.

Earth stared at him in discomfort, squirming.

"..can you not? please?.."

Moon huffed and leaned on his shoulder, "I just want to know you're okay! We've all been worrying about you, Earth!"

He pursed his lips together and looked away in shame.

"Moon, thanks for your concern, but I'm fine. Really."

Moon pouted and stood up "No you're not! you tried-"

Earth quickly covered his mouth when he saw Sun approaching them.

"Shh!!" He softly glared at Moon before taking his hand away and standing up.

He stared at Sun as he wrote stuff in Earths box.

Every planet has a box, next to the box with their name are little boxes with their current emotion, status, core, etc.

Sun titled his sunglasses upwards, making them rest on his flaming head, his fire neatly created beautiful shades of orange and red, as the mixture of colors glared in sync together.

His fiery orange eyes stared at Earth in anticipation. "Let's start off simple, are your oceans still polluted?"

Earth zoned out, staring at the floor.

Moon tapped him harshly on the shoulder, bringing Earth back to reality.

"..huh? Oh, sorry.. I- um, Yes, they're still polluted.." Sun and Moon glanced at each other, something was off.

Sun stepped forward, placing the back of his hand on Earths forehead, checking his temperature, just in case.

He retracted his hand, his forehead was quite warm.

Sun gripped his pen in anger, not at Earth, but at the idiotic decision of wanting to keep his humans alive. ".. I'm assuming you're warm due to climate change?"

"I suppose." He's very blant, looking anywhere but Sun. He just wants this to be over.

Sun sighed.

"Glaciers?"

"Melting."

"Atmosphere?"

"Polluted."

"Any bodies of water?"

Earth paused, rubbing his arm as tears threatened to spill.

"...mostly polluted."

Sun sighed in discontent, hesitant to ask.

"What's the main source of pollution this time?"

Earth bit his lip, struggling to hold back tears.

"..v-vehicle emissions.." Sun furrowed his brows.

"Look, Earth. If they're too much to handle, I swear I can kill them, just tell me, and-" Earth looked up at Sun, with a tired gaze.

He stared at Earth, pausing, he can tell Earth wants to avoid this topic of conversation.

He sighed, letting go off the topic to move onto another daily question. "Sleeping pattern?"

"Irregular."

He stopped writing. "As in?"

"Two hours each night."

Yes he was worried, but this, caught his attention, not for a good reason.

He needed to ask one more question to confirm his suspicions.

"..loss, or change of appetite?.."

Earth raised a brow, this wasn't a daily question Sun would ask..

"..Yes?.."

Bingo.

From what Earth had answered so far, this unfortunately, all leads up to depression. Something he feared one day, one or multiple of his planets would catch.

Earth has had worse years of human pollution, yet, he didn't lose his appetite, or have irregular sleeping patterns like this.

He had to keep a close eye on him from now on.

Sun clicked his pen, resting it on his clipboard, he set it down next to him and stared at Earth in pity.

Moon had the same suspicions as him. And just like Sun, Earths answers just proved his point.

Sun looked at Moon, "take care of Earth, since we both know he's incapable of doing that himself." He looked back at Earth, "and you. Get some more sleep, will you?"

Earth looks at him in confusion, he yet has to find that Sun and Moon found out about his depression.

He rubbed his arm, faintly looking at Sun.

"..sure?.."

Sun tipped his sunglasses down, making them rest on his eyes. He clicked the pen, grabbing the clipboard and writing little notes on Earths box.

He glanced at Earth one more time, before frowning and walking off to Venus's orbit.

He didn't get it. Was it his fault that Sun acted that way?

Maybe it is. It's always his fault anyway.

But at the same time, he looked worried for him.. maybe it isn't his fault?..

No! It has to be!

Earth groans and slides down the wall, covering his head with his arms. His brain and heart were having a fight, which slowly, turned into blaming himself for the outcome.

Moon stared at him in pity, now knowing the current situation Earth is in; it's best he gives him some space.. atleast that's what he thinks he should do, he isn't quite aware of how depression works anyway.

Moon hugs him tightly and rushed off to Mars, presumably to either bother him, or inform him about Earth.

Earth stared in disbelief at Moon.. him too?? Why.. why was everyone leaving?..

Now he's sure it's his fault.

Earth was currently oblivious that Moon and Sun were just worried about him, not mad at him.

Earth felt tears prickle at his eyes, when a sudden explosion on his arm occured.

"ow!!-" he jolted, grabbing his arm in pain. Another war. Of course.

He grits his teeth, shakily removing his hand from his now burned and damaged land.

OF COURSE he had to be nuked at this time!! It's like the universe is punishing him!

He stared at the floor as tears silently dropped, hitting the floor.

What was the point of living anymore?..

Earth flinched again, biting his lip when another nuke hit the same spot on his arm.

He doesn't even want to know what stupid reason this war is on.

He can't do this anymore.

Earth desperately looked around the current space he was in for anything to relieve his stress.

He searched his pockets for anything useful; while searching, something fell out of his pocket.. something, sharp.

Earth froze, looking over at the object, it was the pocket knife Mars gave him for his birthday.

Most planets in the universe have a birthday, once they complete their rotation around their star, or black hole, they officially age a year.

However, his birthday, was amazing.

It was the only time he truly felt happy.

Mars had given him this pocket knife in the hopes to teach him how to use it in a dire situation, also because he thinks Earth is too soft, and needs to toughen up.

Earth softly laughs, as he recalls his memories of Mars, and everyone.. tears slowly rolling down his face.

He shakily picked up the knife, taking off the scabbard.

The sharp edges of the blade glow, and shine in the rays of light.

It was almost as if it was luring him in, into a trap. The sharp edges were mesmerizing to witness..

He firmly grasped the pocket knife, slowly bringing it to his chest, hands shaking as his breathe got quicker.

Tears flowed down like a waterfall.

Was this really it?

All his hard efforts..

All his hard work..

It's all come to an end.

Finally.

Earth toke a deep breath, lunging the knife towards his chest.

!

As he was about to impale himself; he was suddenly tackled to the floor.

Groaning, slowly regaining his self awareness, he stared at the knife in disbelief as clattered to the floor, the sound of metal scrapping the hard floor filled the room up.

No.

No, no, NO!!

He was SO close!!

Why does this always happen to him?!

He's always the cause of problems, but when he tries to fix them, it backfires on him!!

Tears filled his eyes as he curled up into a ball, not bothering to check who tackled him to the floor.

He suddenly felt wet tears slowly drip onto his sleeve, presumably from the one who tackled him.

Suddenly, a voice spoke up.

"..I should've known you'd do this." His voice cracked, tears still falling on Earths sleeve.

It was Jupiter, no doubt.

Earth mentally sighed, he's gonna have to prepare to endure a longggg lecture.

Jupiter gets extremely worried when someone he knows gets hurt, Earth can't even imagine how he'll react when someone he knows, tries to kill themselves. Right in front of him.

Jupiter slowly regained his composure, tears still evident, but he wiped them away to the best of his ability.

Jupiter gently grabbed Earths arms, taking them away from his face, revealing his tear stained face, full of pain and sorrow.

Now he made Jupiter cry.

He's so selfish.

Jupiter takes in a shaky breathe, looking over his shoulder to the pocket knife that's now on the floor.

He turns to face Earth, mentally preparing himself for Jupiters recite.

Instead, he gets a tight hug, Earth widens his eyes, freezing up momentarily, before sobbing and grasping him tightly.

Jupiter rubbed circles on his back, soothing him with his soft hand gestures.

"..I-.." Jupiter pauses, he doesn't even know what to say.

"..why?"

Earths cries quieted down, still visibly crying, but silently.

Why?

That was a good question.

Everything.

Earth grits his teeth ".. I'm sick of everything."

Jupiter looked at him in pity.

"Listen, we'll get through this together, okay? All of us. Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, even Pluto."

"..I don't know anything anymore, Jupiter!" He balls his fists up. "I can't feel anything! I can't live my life anymore!.." he starts to sob again.

Jupiter gently caresses his back.

"Remember, it's okay to question the universe around you, but you probably won't get the answer you're looking for. That's how everyone feels at one point. Just like you, Earth, but do they ever give up? No! You have to keep trying! We believe in you! We all do!"

Earth wipes his tears, pulling away from the hug to look at Jupiter. "..b-but, I can't do this, not anymore!"

He shakes his head "Yes, you can. You just won't allow yourself to go any further. You're stopping yourself from enjoying lifes wonders." He gently smiles at him.

"Remember the time Saturn got drenched by Venus due to a prank that was originally for Mars?" He chuckles, he himself, is enjoying to recall the memory.

"remember how Venus kept apologizing over, and over, even if Saturn already forgave her?"

Earth smiles softly at the memories.

"Remember the time you got life? Remember how we all celebrated?"

Earth frowns. "But-"

"Yes, yes, I know life has its disadvantages. We all hate to see you in so much pain due to your humans, but in the end, you get to see them evolve! To see them grow, and socialize.. to fight, and make up." He pauses.

"We all see how happy humans truly make you. That's why no one really had the guts to actually destroy, or harm them. We treasure your happiness, Earth. Just like everyone else in this solar system."

Earth stared at him in awe, he never thought about it that way.

Jupiter smiled.

"So tell me, are you really gonna let that all go to waste?"

Earth smiled back as tears slowly slid down. "No. Never again."

He isn't gonna give up. Now that Jupiter has smacked some sense into him, it all makes sense now. He was just too blind to really see it.

Now he can finally relax.

Appreciate the beauty of living.

Although he didn't manage to achieve his main goal, one thing was indeed resolved, and that, was himself.

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

Quite a rollercoaster of emotions!,

This is only ending one, ending two is planned to come out possibly next week, or the week after that 💝

Thank you, D4ydr34m3r_all_24_7 , for the request!

Have an astounding day! 🌠

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

56K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
17.3K 470 27
- Hello fellow Solarballs fan! This book is about oneshots, scenarios, headcanons, and even some art that is centered around the Solarballs fandom! T...
7.3K 117 12
This story contains ships and angst !! I post ever chapter until school start !! This story is also kind like a one shot story and all that !!! This...