๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"

44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."

52K 3.3K 291
By shristiroy148

First vote than read.

The vote target wasn't complete. But still I am posting it as a compensation for being late last time and as a treat because we completed 700k reads here.

Again, this will not happen for next time. I'll only update when the target will be complete. Am I clear bubbles?

Next targer = 1.6k votes.
(1600)

And yes!!!! We completed 700k+ reads on this book!!

And happy navratri to you all♡ may ma durga bless you all.✨️🪔

Partyyyyyyyyyyyy️✨️

He grabbed my neck in a tight grip while his lips pressed on the junction of my neck. My eyes rolled back at the sensual feeling. Attaching our body together he pressed his back to me while his hand groped my butt. A moan escaped my lips at his actions.

He pressed my neck more, slightly cutting the supply of oxygen when his hand moved up and touched my breast. He twisted my nipples in between his finger making me scream.

"Xavi.." I sounded breathless at the act. He was quick enough to leave my breast and slap my butt harder. I closed my eyes at the feeling while he rubbed his manhood on my butt.

"Are you ready Kitten?"

He asked and at that exact moment I felt his hand touching my Clit. He was sucking on my neck by now leaving multiple hickeys. I nodded my head hurriedly. I was so desperate. He then smirked in my neck and with his two fingers parted my folds and with a jerk inserted his fingers inside me.

"Oh my God!" I screamed as I got up. I was breathless and was sweating too much. My head was bursting with pain while My hairs were all over my face and I was feeling extremely hot.

I took a minute to register that it was a dream. I looked around to see myself alone. I licked my dry lips Still breathing hard. With shivering hand I picked the glass which was on the table.

I closed my eyes and started drinking the water. Once i was done I remembered my dream. I realized I just saw a wet dream....about my husband.

My cheeks turn red and i bit my lips. Opening my eyes with a shy smile at the dirty dream I was about to put the glass down when I saw my husband about whom I just saw a wet dream was standing on the door more like leaning on the door.

A scream left my mouth in surprise at that while he stood unaffected. As I composed myself I drunk his appearance. He was shirtless with a sweatpants settled very low on his waist.

His hands were folded infront of his chest, making his muscle bulge out. Unknowingly I gulped seeing the hard muscles and chest, my mind went to the dream and my cheeks turned red. But for some reason I wasn't able to move my eyes from him.

My headache long forgotten as i stared at the Adonis of my husband, the perfect lean body with right about of muscle made him look like a model ready for photoshoot.

Models should be thankful that he choosed business as his occupation!

I saw as he stood staight and walked toward me. His hawk eyes never left Me as I was quietly watching him coming near me. Perhaps the dream was messing with my mind, otherwise I am sure, him being shirtless and coming closer to me.......I was suppose to freak out by now! Not to get excited.

He stood in front of the bed without breaking eyes contact and then put his on foot on the bed. I saw his eyes lingering a little lower at my body but my all attention was on his lip which was tempting me, same as my dream.

He leaned down and his big hand touched my burning skin. I took a deep breath as he lowered his face till my level. Our nose touching almost. My heartbeat fasten and I felt my breath quicken.

He cupped my face and said-

"How are you feeling now kitten?"

His voice low, husky which made me clench my thighs. His eyes again looking deep in my eyes. I hesitantly nodded my head. Even I wasn't sure how was I feeling. The feeling of something that I want when I saw him shirtless was unknown to me, yet very demanding.

"Hmmm?" he hummed. I saw his throat vibrating as he rubbed his thumb Over my cheeks making me lean into his touch. But my focus stayed on his Adam apple which look inviting.

How will it feel to bite on them?

But before I can think anymore corrupt thoughts he put his one hand on the bed and leaned comfortably towards me, his one hand still cupping my cheeks as he nuzzled in them. I closed my eyes feeling his touch on my buring skin when he asked

"Now tell me, what were you dreaming.?"

My eyes wide opened at his question. I gulped. I can't share this with him! Now can I? He by now had his face buried in my neck sucking on the same spot luring me into the pleasure I don't know I needed.

I again closed my eyes when he bite on the spot harder then ever. A hiss left my mouth at the feeling. My hold on the bed sheet tighten. He then licked it with his tongue making me shiver.

"I asked you something.." He murmured in my neck. I bit my lips as a moan threatened to escape. My cheeks turned crimson at the thought of me sharing the dream with him. I looked away from him who by now was looking at me.

"I-I don't remember.."

I murmured without meeting his eyes. I was sure he won't belive my pathetic excuse of lie but to my surprise he nodded his head. But I wasn't sure he believed my lie because I saw a smirk on his face. He then leaned down captured my lip in a toe curling kiss.

His hand which was cupping my cheek went to my neck and wrapped his fingers around. He hovered over me and pulled me even closer to him. That moment I felt my bare chest getting attached to him.

Bare?

I tried breaking the kiss but he didn't let me. Sucking my mouth like his most awaited dessert he left with a Bite on my lips. Leaving me breathless he pulled back not much, just to let me breath.

My mind was fogged by his action but they shot open when I heard him next-

"You know I hate lies and especially when they came from you kitten, but I'll let it got for the sake of last night."

He said and his hold on my neck tighten making my breath hitched. His eyes which were warm went to mad in a second and his jaw clenched. He groped My breast harshly. My nipples which were pointed by now were pressed by him.

For some reason the sight which was meant to terrify me, made me clench my thinghs together. I wasn't meant to love this angry Xavier but I was loving it. The way his hand were handling my body was making me crave for more and more.

"You got it. Sì?"

He hissed. I gulped as I felt my core tingling. My throat went dry and I nodded my head. He then left my neck and I took a deep breath.

"Now get up, freshup and eat something. Your head must be bursting so take medicine as well which i already kept on the table. It's already afternoon so rest for today. I'll leave for office as I have some papers to sign. Sì?"

He completed. He was looking directly into my eyes which had me at the edge every second. It look like he was controlling himself by the way his jaw was clenching and unclenching.

"Y-Yes" I murmured in a low voice and he stood up. With a kiss on my forehead like he just didn't did what he did.

He then went inside the closet, I felt bad that he have to chose his cloths by himself today. Sighing as i felt my headache getting harsher i decided to take a long shower. But as I stood up my body was hit by cold wind. I looked down at myself with frown only to gasp. I was naked- partially naked.

I quickly ran inside the bathroom, my heart was running faster then usual. My mind went into a shock stage as I saw myself in the mirror placed in front of me.

He saw me like this?

I felt a blush coating my cheeks as I saw my boobs, they were falling out, like trying to get free. I saw my stomach which isn't flat full on show and a shiver run to my body. I was embarrassed of my body, as I said I am not a girl with small assets. But as I closed my eyes, his morning look came in front of me.

I remember, their wasn't any ounce of disgust or disappointment in them. Does that means he l-like my body?

I felt my heart skipping beats at the possibility of my thoughts. I looked at myself in the mirror and imagine how he must have seen me, what would Have been his thoughts?

I don't have the courage to look at myself from below my stomach. My eyes lids felt heavy with all the embarrassment and shyness. I don't remember what happened. How I came to be in this attire and what led me to have this on but what I know is whatever happened was something I can never do being sane.

I so want to ask him. What I did? Did I embarrassed him in party? Or I created a scene? I should check my phone for this. Nodding my head I looked away from the mirror.

One thing I know, is nothing happened between us, I know my xavi enough to know he will not take advantage of a drunk women. Even if the women is his wife and partially naked.

As I stood under the shower a sudden question popped in my brain. Why he never tried doing anything with me? Like a h-husband does with wife? He just kissed few times and a little more but nothing extreme.

What would you have done if he tried doing so?

My subconscious asked. And I felt a blush again coating my cheeks. I don't know! But I don't think I wouldn't have tried stopping him....but the question is why is he stopping himself.

I actually never denied his physical affection.

Does he not find me beautiful?

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I stilled knowing who was outside. I wasn't ready to come out yet. Like not physically but mentally. I wasn't prepared.

I bite my lips when I again heard the knock.

"Kitten, I have to leave. It's urgent. Make sure you take your medicine and take rest." He shouted. I wasn't sure how he left without me in front of him but I was really greatful he did.

I sighed in reliefs. But how I am going to face him In the evening?
.
.
.
.
Later in evening

"How does that feel, love?" he asked Luna, already kissing her neck. It was more like he was devouring her, but his main focus was on his fingers, which were traveling down to the depths of her core.

She was mesmerized by the sensations she was experiencing, and just when she thought he would give her what she desired, he abruptly stopped and then-

"What are you reading, Kitten?"

My eyes widened, and my body froze. Shit! I looked up only to see him standing there with his arms folded across his chest. His jaw clenched, and his eyes narrowed. Before I could react, he snatched my books and began to read them.

My eyes widened even further, if that was possible. I quickly stood up from my seat and attempted to stop him, but to my surprise, he only glanced at the book and threw it onto the bed. A sudden wave of coldness washed over me. Before I could react, I felt his hand wrap around my waist, and then he pulled me closer.

The smirk on his face was telling me that he knew. He knew what I was reading. Just the mere look got me blushing. I tried wiggling, I still wasn't over the morning incident and here this happened!

I was right! Reading that book wasn't a good idea!

Before I could proceed any further, he took hold of my hair in his fist and twisted it, making me moan in pain but with a sort of pleasure. He was angry! He pushed his face even closer to mine, and I saw his eyes getting darker. I wasn't meeting his gaze at all.

What would he think of me?

I mentally cried. he bit my lips and I felt my body getting hot from his actions. It's totally unexpected how i was feeling by his actions He pressed our chests together, and the friction made me clench my thighs.

God!

He then closed his eyes for a second, and I started to feel scared, yet somewhere deep down, I was feeling hot and excited.

I bit my inner cheeks as he suddenly opened his eyes, and this time they looked even darker. I gulped as he suddenly pushed me.

A yell escaped my mouth as I fell flat on the bed. I looked at him in shock. I pulled myself up on my elbow, only to gulp as I saw him approaching me. His hair was messed up, and now he had a serious expression on his face. He picked up the book and placed it on my chest. Grasping my chin lightly, he lowered his face to mine and said,

"My wife doesn't have to read and just imagine how it feels..."

I gulped at his voice. It was dark and made my thighs clench and my stomach fill with butterflies.

I saw him clenching and unclenching his jaw as he tightened his hold on my chin. One thing I know is that he isn't a vanilla lover when it comes to these kinds of stuff. He likes it rough and harsh.

In bed, he acts like he owns my body and soul, like he can do anything with me. The mere thought made me gulp. I felt myself craving for his dominance even more. I love the way he chokes me.

Jesus! I sound sick!

"Read."

"Huh?"

I was lost in my own world when he said it. He bit my chin in response to my question and said,

"Read what he is doing with her and..."

He licked the area, not to soothe the pain but to suck on it. My eyes closed as I felt his hand on my chest. My heart skipped a beat hearing him. By now, he had buried his face in my neck, sucking there without any mercy. I was almost lost in his thoughts when I felt his hand on my thighs and his other hand on my neck again. To choke me.

"And let me make you experience the same."

My breath hitched hearing him. He pulled his face out and looked deep into my eyes. He then pushed his hand, which was on my thighs, inside my dress and grabbed the fat on my waist. Rubbing his nose near my ear, he made me shiver with his touch. His hand moved up and stayed just below my bosom. And before I could understand anything, he had me bare, fully bare under his rough palm. And then he said in my ear,

"Read my commands, kitten."

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

How was this chapter? I am little unsure about this one!

Things getting hot dude!

He founds the book! What do you think he will do with her now?

Iris is so wrong about his thought.

Only if she know what he feel for her body.

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think they will do the deeds?

Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this-

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤

Special thanks to first 5 people's who commented First.
@preciousTimothy2
Taeiu_forever
gop_J17
TAEYIbear3
sanskritiiiii

Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.
Good night
Stay healthy, stay safe☆

Shristi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 47.8K 22
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
320K 21.1K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 12.9K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...