TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 18- Sealed Forever

3.4K 457 131
By santhiyasuresh

Karan looked at himself in the mirror, he was looking no less than a king of kingdom, the peach color with baby pink sherwani set was just amazing on him. He have always loved his sister collection and this one is just brilliant, he can't wait to see teju now, he knows she must be looking no less than a queen.

Cupid " sona mundaa " he took nazar smiling at him

The door knocked and he opened them, Om looked at him from head to toe and he immediately hugged him. He was emotional seeing his best friend as he head for a special day ahead. 

( Om and Jijs outfit) 

Karan " Oyee kya hua om "

Om pulled back and cleared his throat" nothing, just got emotional seeing you happy like this.  Sunny, it's a feeling I can't describe in words, seeing your best friend who grown with you , now entering into his next phase, with a beautiful soul in his life.  I m so happy sunny "

Karan " I m happy as well Om, socha nahi tha ek din apni shaadi keliye itni kush honge, shaadi ka sunte hi pareshan hota hu but now, I m ready. She is the one and I can't wait to spend my life with her "

Om " I know, she is the best "

He hugged him again and patted his back, he went down and saw his family, his sister were looking amazing. The theme for their engagement was Indo western the groom and bride in rosegold and peach, while others in golden and white combination and all their outfit were according the way.

( Di's outfit - Meenu, Poonam, Madhu)

Meenu placed her khol behind his ears, she kissed his forehead.

Meenu " my baby brother looks so good "

He kissed her cheeks and walked to his elder sister, he hugged her and she placed her hands over his cheeks.

Poonam Di " my sunny have grown into a big man, I still remember how you used to roam around me asking me to cook something for you, I love you always my baby. Remember sunny,  the girl is coming here to our family,  bcoz of the trust she have on us , have on you and you should never let it break. Okay ? "

Karan " I promise di "

He hugged madhu Di and placed his hands on her tummy " Mamu is going to bring Mami to our lives officially, how excited are you princess "

Madhu " Me and baby are so excited, we r so happy "

Karan smiled " mumma Papa kahan?"

Om " They r welcoming the guest outside and also, I have called prakash uncle, they r on their way, will reach here in next 20 minutes. Till then u stay here, when they reach, then we can move outside "

He nodded and started playing with veer,  his nephew. Poonam Di have 3 sons, a twins and younger one.  The twins weren't able to come bcoz of their exams and only veer is here. He have always been mamu's fav. He is very similar to karan in all aspect. 

His two jijus entered the house with gifts wrapper in their hands and they whistled looking at him.

Jiju 2 " Wow sunny, you look amazing"

Jiju 1 " Dilwale dulhanya lejane, chale?"

Cupid " dulhaniya is coming here to take her dulha raja jiju " he whistled sitting on his lap.

Karan looked down and smiled in shy. They teased him and veer asked something and everyone smirked. 

Veer " mamu, you love mami? " he asked suddenly and Karan looked here and there but he have to answer bcoz veer is someone who won't let things go.

Karan " can we live without our heartbeat "

Veer " no, we live only bcoz,  our heart beats, thats what my science teacher told me " he said innocently

Karan " What if I say, your mami is my heartbeat now "

Cupid " you two are my heartbeat "

Veer smiled widely " so aap mami ki bina nahi rehpaugi? "

Karan nodded no and everyone smiled, they never expected karan kundrra to fall in love but destiny have other plans.

Mumma K came inside and she stood in tears seeing him, how long they have dreamt for this day and now it's coming true. 

( Mumma K and Papa K) 

He took blessing from her and wiped her tears and she hugged him..

Karan " my kerala beauty, you r looking so gorgeous. "

Mumma " my rajabeta " she kissed his forehead and he smiled. 

Om " Sunny, they will be here in 5 minutes we should go out "

Mumma nodded and smiled, did nazar thing " chale.. Your Papa is out of world today "

He nodded and everyone went outside, papa was instructing something when his eyes watched his xerox walking like a king. He felt emotional, he cleared his throat and Karan hugged him immediately.

Karan " Please, my papa doesn't look good when he gets emotional, aap haste rehana, wahi acha hai "

Papa patted his back " alright.. Now go to stage and we will welcome teju and everyone.  "

He nodded and walked to the stage, everyone eyes were on him and Meenu Di and om were walking along beside him. 

They stood on the stage and he was impatiently, waiting for her. 

The car parked and aai baba stepped down, he smiled looking at them from far and anvi dropped down from other side, making someone heart skip a bit. 

Cupid " Haye haye look at you Om, all whipped "

He tried to send his love magic but it didn't work, but soon the sparkles come from other end and cupid was mesmerized to see a baby pink girl cupid on opposite end and looking at Om and Anvi.

Destiny smirked " now who is whipped? "  ,she asked but cupid was not in a second position to listen her.

Then the door opened and she exited from the car making everyone look at her, she is a complete beauty with looking just like a queen, with that elegance and attitude. 

( Our beloved Tejran outfit and looks) 

Cupid " My my God... Queen walking down the aisle " he acted like he will faint and heard giggles from other side, he turned to see the other cupid giggling at his reactions.  He blushed and looked down. 

She raised her lashes and looked at everyone, she bend down to take blessings from mumma and Papa but they both hugged her, mumma kissed her forehead.

Mumma K " Always keep your head high doll "

Papa " You r a princess and stay like that doll " she smiled at them and poonam Di hugged her.

Poonam " You r looking more beautiful in person, my sunny is so lucky for marrying you "

Anvi " She is also lucky to get him " she nudged her making her blush, teju met madhu Di and congratulated her again. 

The elders greeted each other and they met each other relatives.

Papa " let's go now , or else my son will come here to take his fiance "

All laughed making her blush more, she walked down with both their parents beside her and anvi and his sisters at the back.  Veer came running to her when his eyes saw her. 

Veer " mami, I m veer "

Teju " who doesn't know you champ, I m Tejaaswi,  aur aapko ek baat bolu, from now we r friends okay? "

Veer smiled widely and nodded his head and she pulled him, she held his hands and they walked to the stage. 

Cupid "muh to band karo sunny "he chuckled looking at him and blow his magic love sparkle at them.

Badle tere maahi
Laake joh koyi saari
Duniya bhi dede agar toh
Kise duniya chahiye

His heart was beating fast, he couldn't blink his eyes and so her,  she was just looking at him, their eyes were locked with every step they took towards their forever. 

Tu hai toh mujhe phir aur kya chahiye
Kisi ki na madad na dua chahiye
Tu hai toh mujhe phir aur kya chahiye
Sun haaniye ... jind jaaniye
Sau baar janam loon toh bhi tu hi humdum har dafa chahiye
Tu hai toh mujhe phir aur kya chahiye

He came down and held her hands, she held them and he held her lehenga with other hand, helping her to walk on stairs. The crowd hooted for them and she was blushing mess.

Tu hi re, tu hi re, tu hi re, ni heeriye
Tu meri main hoon tera ranjha
Tu hi re, tu hi re, tu hi re, ni heeriye
Tu meri main hoon tera ranjha

He doesn't care about anything as his eyes were just on her. 

Ho jab tak teri neend na toote
Ugta nahi hai suraj mera
Khwaab rahe kis kaam ke mere
Khwaab se pyara tu sach mera
Sun haaniye ... jind jaaniye

Zakhmo ko mere marham ki jagah bas tera chua chahiye

The way the dress perfectly complimented her and the losses strands of her hairs and that little choker on her neck with her dangling earrings,The minimal make up on her,  Everything is making him lose his sense today. Her lavender perfume was attracting him towards her. 

Tu hai toh mujhe phir aur kya chahiye
Kisi ki na madad na dua chahiye
Tu hai toh mujhe phir aur kya chahiye

Her eyes wandered on him, the rose gold complemented his skin so well, he was looking like a Greek goddess and the way his hairs were gelled perfectly, his trimmed subtle beard and that pinkish tint on his lips making her go crazy she took deep breath and everything around was blank from their eyes, they were just focussing on each other now. 

Tu hi re, tu hi re, tu hi re, ni heeriye
Tu meri main hoon tera ranjha
Tu hi re, tu hi re, tu hi re, ni heeriye
Tu meri main hoon tera ranjha

Karan cupped her cheeks as soft music played in background

" aap bohot khubsurat lagrahrho jaana, jaise mere zuban atak gaye apko dheke, waise mera dil bhi aapki paas atak gaye.. Dhyaan se rakhiyega usse"

He kissed her forehead and she smiled, she doesn't want cry but his words were making her emotional.

Badle tere maahi
Laake joh koyi saari
Duniya bhi dede agar toh
Kise duniya chahiye

Teja " wapas mat maangiye. Kyuki mei dene nahi wale.. Aapka aur hamara dil hamesha judi rahe abhise"

Poonam Di forwarded the garlands and both smiled at each other, before exchanging the garlands.

Meenu excitedly " It's time for ring exchange guys,  om lana "

Om brought the rings and both the families stood beside each other and Meenu forwarded the rings to karan, he nodded no.  Everyone frowned and teju looked at him, he held her hands. 

Karan " When we seal our bond, I don't want you to have any hollowness in your heart, your heart and mind should be the happiest "

Teja " I m happy sunny " she said meekly and he smiled and replied " I know you r but i have a surprise for you and you will be happiest seeing it"

He looked at Om who smiled and nodded, he called someone and soon a car came and parked in the lawn, everyone were curious to know what's the surprise, but they were so shocked to see the person who came down from the car.

Teja whispered " Pra " she looked at her brother, he was still dressed formally, that means he is here directly from the college but how.  She looked at Karan for answer, he smiled and wiped her tears. 

Pra came up to the stage and hugged his sister tightly " Tejuuuu "

She hugged him back and their hug made everyone emotional, her parents were in tears, anvi was happy to see him. The kundrra's smiled at them and papa looked at Karan with a proud look. 

Teju " Pra.. pra, I.. have no words to describe this happiness... Pra you came, you came to my engagement..this is.. This is "

He wiped her tears " please don't cry, I don't want your make up to be spoiled then Jiju will run away from here.. Haina jiju "

Karan laughed and nodded no, pra chuckled and looked at everyone
" I know you all must have doubts that how did I came here. And before you ask me baba, I did my exam well. It was all bcoz of jiju, he called me yesterday and "

Karan " hey praa, Kaisi Ho "

Pra " jijuuu, hii I m good.. How r u "

Karan " I m good, excited for tomo "

Pra " I m going to miss it badly, kash mere exams na hote "

Karan " that's y I have a plan buddy... Look, you exams will be over by 4 in the afternoon right, then u will reach airport and I have arranged my private charter for you and you will be here by 5.30 , then you can reach home by 6. After ceremony, you can leave by 8 and you will reach back hostel before 10.. Is that okay? "

Pra was so happy to hear it and was grateful to karan for arranging everything.. 

Karan " hello, pra, r u there.. Pra, please say yes. Your Di is really upset that you wont be here, so this is the least I can do for her, I can't see her sad on our special day and you r her baby brother, without you it feels incomplete pra "

Pra " jiji, I don't know how should I thank you, I m so happy that you thought about all this for us. I am in, aap details behjdo jiju "

karan was happy "  done buddy, om will send u the details and yes, all the best for the exam, do well okay "

Pra " yes yes  jiju, I will do well and I have prepared well for the rest of exams as well.  So aap tension mat lo"

Karan smiled " okay then. See you tomorrow byeee "

Pra " bye jiju "

Pra " so say all your thanks to jiju teju"

He smiled at Karan, teju looked at Karan, He was just smiling at them, she didn't think before smashing her head on his chest.  He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. 

Karan " I did all this to see your smile, not your tears, come on, give me that best smile "

Cupid " my heart, I have no words "

Teja smile widely and kissed his heart subtly without everyone notices, he felt his heart thudding against his rib cage, his heart was beating for her.

He pulled her apart and looked at Om
" Ab dede ringg, Mere wali ko lagana hai "

Cupid " badi jaldi hai abhi "

Everyone laughed and teju blushed to deepest red.  He smiled at her and fowarded his hands, he slide his ring on her fingers and slowly kissed them. Everyone hooted and he placed her hands on his chest

Karan " You feel this heart beat jaana, it's beating for you,  you r my heartbeat sweetheart "

She blushed and smiled, she held his hands and slide the ring on his fingers .

Teju entwined their fingers " You See his sunny,  just like this entangled fingers, our life is also entangled from now, your smile is my happiness and whenever you face anything in your life, I will be with you in everything, I will be with you in every second of your life and aap mere ho karan kundrra, hameshaa "

Karan " sirf tera hu tejasswi prakash, aur aap bhi meri hai, hamesha.. It's sealed forever "

Cupid formed a unbreakable heart string and tied them whispering
" Forever "

He kept his forehead on hers and they both smiled at each other making it picture perfect. 

Destiny closed her eyes and blessed them " Sealed forever with a promise of hamesha, till the star shines and fireflies exist. " 

" Ye shaadi nahi hosaktaaa haiiii " they all turned to the source of voice and Wayangankars were confused while the kundrras rolled their eyes at the person. 

Papa K " agaya nalayakk"

Meenu  " Papa see his audacity, he came late and aate hi, he started his drama "

Teja " Ye nikhil haina? "

Nik came near his stage and he wiped his fake tears.

Nik " Yes pretty lady, I m nik. Aap bohot beautiful ho but that doesn't man you will snatch my darling from you "

Cupid " chal hat, muh tod dungaa "

Her eyes widen at his drama and she looked at Karan who glared at him.

Karan " Stop your Drama, warna muh tod dunga "

Nik kept his hands like heart breaking
" phele dil toda ab muh todogi aap.. Kya zamana agaye "

Teja laughed at his drama " aww nik, but you know what, he is mine " she pulled karan who smirked and om laughed. 

Cupid " That's my girl, oh sorry, sunny's girl "

He smacked nik head making him whine and all laughed.

Nik " he he he,  bhai she is khatarnak and I m so happy for you both, welcome to family bhabhi"

Teju smiled" thank you Mr. Nautanki "

He hugged both and they smiled warmly at him. They cut the cake and veer was in middle of them, they fed Cake to him and then to each other, the family celebrated their love and happiness. 

Marriage is not just about two people, it's a bond of two families who goes from unknown to friends forever. The heart desires for their happiness and the smile says their love.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
42.9K 4.9K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...