LATIBULE - F.WEASLEY

By EstellaNovella

In which Fred Weasley has seen many things but when he pulls a prank at night and gets a metal pole to the he... More

CAST
Playlist
PART I
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
PART II
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

11

2.4K 52 0
By EstellaNovella

Maggie loved the weekends, she didn't have to get up early. She could relax all day, just doing nothing. That's how she had spent pretty much every birthday.

Topsy would sing Happy Birthday when she was younger before giving her a cupcake and a knitted piece of clothing. Maggie's favourite was a cream beanie that rarely ever left her head when the weather became cold.

"MAGGIE, GET UP!"

A figure jumping on her bed causes Maggie to groan, turning over in an attempt to ignore Ginny Weasley. This didn't deter the girl at all as she continued shaking Maggie and to Maggie's horror, Hermione also joined in.

"You're both evil," Maggie groans into her pillow, her eye cracking open to look at her alarm clock. "You're waking me up at eight in the morning?!"

"Yes, suck it up buttercup," Hermione grins at her.

"Alright," Maggie groans, rolling towards the edge of the bed.

The witch sighs, her eyes already beginning to fall shut once her bed stopped rocking. Her eyes fly open and a yelp escapes her lips when her mattress is lifted, causing her to fall straight onto the floor.

"You both have a death wish,"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Maggie enters the common room and is showered in glitter and confetti, causing her to blink in surprise. A united shout of 'Happy Birthday' echoes through the common room, all of her new friends and Cedric were standing in the Gryffindor Common Room, glitter and confetti cannons in their hands.

"The big one seven!" Cedric cheers.

Maggie reaches up and ruffles her hair, shaking out some of the glitter and confetti. When she moved in the light, the glitter that remained sparkled in her hair like rubies. Hermione hands everyone the milkshakes that she and Ginny had prepared that morning.

"Presents!" Ginny calls.

"You didn't-"

"Shut up," Fred nudges her. "Besides, George and I have a surprise for you"

The twins disappear before bringing a large cake into the room. Maggie bites her lip to prevent her laughter.

The cake was extremely lopsided and slathered in different coloured icing. Candles were sitting haphazardly on the top as everyone began to sing to her.

"Made it ourselves," Fred beams at her once the singing ends.

"It looks great," Maggie can't stop her lips curving up into an amused smile.

"Taste it!" George exclaims, handing everyone slices on paper plates.

Maggie grabs a fork, poking at the cake. All of their friends share worried looks before getting a small piece of the cake on their forks.

Everyone puts the cake in their mouths. Maggie's eyes wide and she grabs a napkin to wipe the icing from her face, as she does so, she spits the cake into the napkin, noticing everyone else doing similar things.

The cake tasted awful but Maggie felt her heart warm that the twins had put in so much effort. Her eyes move to Hermione who pulls a piece of eggshell from her cake.

"Wow, guys, this is- It's definitely a unique cake," Maggie says tactically. "I can taste the love and effort you put into it."

Cedric nods in agreement, his mouth still contorted from the taste. Maggie watches as Cedric's throat bobs as he tries to swallow the piece in his mouth.

"Yeah, it's a one-of-a-kind experience, that's for sure,"

"I think I just found a bit of glitter in my cake, but that's probably just a bonus, right?" Ginny chimes in.

"Well, we thought we'd surprise you with something unforgettable," Fred says.

"Yeah, my tastebuds will never forget this," Harry murmurs.

"It's the thought that counts, right? And I have to admit, it's a cake I won't forget anytime soon," Hermione joined Maggie in the tactical approach.

"Let's try it, Freddie," George grabs his own piece of cake and Fred does the same.

Everyone watches in amusement as the twins try to choke down their slices of cake. Fred's face was twisted and George was almost gagging at the taste.

Maggie's hand came up to her mouth to stifle her laughter, Ginny and Hermione had tears welling in their eyes from trying to suppress their laughter. Cedric, Harry and Ron's shoulders were shaking as small snorts escaped them.

Fred managed to force down another bite, but his eyes were watering from the effort.

"You know," He gasps between bites, "I think we might have discovered an amazing thing with this cake."

"Yeah, we'll call it 'Fred and George's Surprise Cake,' guaranteed to make you appreciate all other food," George's face was red as he choked out his response.

The observers couldn't contain their laughter anymore, howls filling the room as they laughed. The girls had tears streaming down their faces as Harry clutched his stomach. Ron and Cedric were leaning on each other for support as they laughed.

Fred and George, despite their own misery with the cake, couldn't help but chuckle between coughs and sputters, clearly finding their failure as amusing as everyone else did.

"Maybe we shouldn't be the bakers of the group," Fred says.

"We probably shouldn't," George agrees.

"Please don't bake again," Ginny wheezes through her laughter. "That was horrendous"

Fred and George exchange guilty glances before nodding in agreement.

"Point taken," Fred said, his face still contorted from the cake's taste.

"We promise, no more baking experiments," George adds, his laughter slowly subsiding.

"The crunch of eggshell really added to the experience," Hermione jests.

"Added to the love and care," Ginny nods in agreement.

"We get it," Fred shakes his head. "We're awful bakers"

"Understatement of the century," Ron ribs his older brothers.

"Hey, it's not about the baking skills," Maggie chimes in. "It's sweet they put in the effort"

"Outstanding for the effort, Troll for everything else," Harry nods before reaching into his mouth and pulling out a piece of eggshell. "Tasty"

Harry's deadpan delivery of "Tasty" sent the group into another fit of laughter. Fred and George, while the brunt of the jokes, laughed along with everyone else.

"Well, we aim to surprise," Fred says, winking at Maggie who was clutching her stomach.

"Stop," Maggie gasps. "My stomach hurts"

"We need to destroy this cake," Harry states and everyone nods in agreement.

"Okay," Fred points his wand at the cake.

The cake swiftly explodes, coating everyone in chunks of cake and smears of icing. The room fell silent for a moment before erupting with laughter once again.

"To the worst cake ever!" Ron raises his milkshake and everyone does the same.

"CHEERS!"

"Now," Ginny turns to Maggie. "Let's get your name in that Goblet and have you be our champion"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
276K 8.9K 24
in which the snake and the lion fell in love in the weirdest way ever • " still reading books, granger? " " still fucking girls, penny? " " oh, feist...
126K 2.7K 86
{WARNING 18+} - Female OC X Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy "How is it Pierce, that one person can obtain all the beauty in the world?" {Fred Weasley & D...
6.6K 194 14
"𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟." mara...